4

You woke up the next day feeling like shit.

Why did you have that dream?

Was it clairvoyance?

"It was just a dream I shouldn't over think". You thought to yourself.

You got up from your bed and headed to your bathroom to take a hot shower.

You did your morning routine, fixed your hair, and put your school uniform on.

You looked in the mirror and saw how dark your eye circles were.

Last night whenever you fell asleep you would wake up to the slightest noise.

"Ughh. I guess we're going to wear some makeup today".

To be honest you hated wearing makeup. It wasn't your favorite thing to do, simply because you were too lazy to keep it up everyday.

You put some concealer under your eyes and put a wing liner on.

"Simple but cute". You said to yourself.

You got your bag and headed down stairs.

"AIZAWA WAKE UP". You yelled running down the stairs.

You always made sure to make him a cup of coffee before you would leave for school so he wouldn't fall asleep in his car.

You grabbed a toasted waffle, said bye to the cats and left for school.

After walking a few blocks down you bump into Mina ashido.

"Ashido heyy" you said. You were really excited to see her.

"Y/n! Good morning how are you" she asked

"Exhausted, barely slept last night" you replied

"I felt, I do know some ways that can relax your mind and help you sleep better, here's my number if you ever need some tips". She said

"Thank you! I definitely need that". You two exchanged numbers and made your way to school.

Aizawa was late. Again, not a surprise tho.

Mina left to go talk to kirishima.

You sat behind bakugou.

He looked kind of cute when he wasn't angry all the time.

Aizawa finally arrived and explained the plan for today. We were going to break up into teams and fight each other as villains and heroes.

"I AM HERE" before he could finish, all might dashed into the classroom

"Oh yeah, all mights going to take over today's lesson, I'm gonna sleep" Aizawa said walking away.

"Woah it's all might!" Everyone in your class was excited.

You were too. You looked up to all might and wanted to be as good a hero as he was.

We were told that we get to wear our hero costumes that we ordered before school started.

You were so happy to hear that. You had your hero costume planned out for the longest time ever, and now you can finally show it off

Here is your costume