DISCONTINUED - Teen Titans X...

By Nivado111

Ranked - NUMBER 1 in #teentitans (2020-2021) A new hero has joined the Teen Titans, and his name is Y/N (Your... More

Chapter 1: Meet Your Family
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: A Proper Meet and Greet
Chapter 4: The First Battle
Chapter 6: The Origin
Chapter 7: The Enemy
Chapter 8: The Enemy Part 2
Chapter 9: The Enemy Part 3
Chapter 10: The Enemy Part 4
Chapter 11: A Fun Trip
Chapter 12: A New 'Friend'
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: The Unworthy Sister
Chapter 15: The False-Alarm Trident
Chapter 16: His Name Is Aqualad
Chapter 17: Mr. Perfection
Chapter 18: Afraid of the Light?
Chapter 19: Why Do You Feel That Way?
Chapter 20: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 2
Chapter 21: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 3
Chapter 22: It's Bar Night
Chapter 23: Manufacteredness
Chapter 24: It's An Overload
Chapter 25: Not Again
Merry Christmas from the Teen Titans!!!
Chapter 26: Feeling Worthless
Chapter 27: The Real Effect
Chapter 29: These Times Are Difficult
Chapter 30: Close Trust
Chapter 31: Moth-Eaten Wasteland
Chapter 32: Kitten
Chapter 33: From Your Heart
Chapter 34: Her Ex
Chapter 35: Pinwheel
Chapter 36: Nevermore
Chapter 37: Are You On My Side?
Chapter 38: 'Cause It's Breaking News
Chapter 39: Wrong Turn, Too Early
Chapter 40: The Brains Behind The Case
Chapter 41: Tokyo On The Fritz

Chapter 28: Had Enough

545 14 7
By Nivado111

Terra, dwarfed by the tumbling boulders that crushed her fellow green changeling, glares in the direction of the spot where he once stood, now coated with rubble.

She turns to face Y/N, aggressively pivoting her aggravated expression toward his direction.

Terra: Y/N! What did you do?!

Y/N: I-

The other 4 Titans do not hesitate to run over as fast as they can toward the mess of boulders. As Robin zips past Y/N, he shoots him a stare that reads, "What is wrong with you?".  Without saying a word, he proceeds to follow the other Titans.

Robin, Terra, Starfire, Cyborg and Raven remove all the rocks without skipping a beat in heart. Suddenly, Beast Boy shoots out of the pile of rocks, obliterating the pile into bits, after a huge rumble reverbs throughout the whole crystal mine. 

The green teen morphs back into his human form.

Beast Boy: Y/N! What the heck! Were you trying to kill Terra?

Y/N: No, I was trying to-

Beast Boy: Yeah, whatever! Save it for the judge.

She will be the one killing us.

Robin: (Sighs) Well, one thing's for sure. Things around here aren't going to be easy for the next few days.

Y/N, internally, is close to tears. His friends have accused him of attempted murder.

Terra: (Gasps) Guys, look!

The blonde girl points toward the interior of the cave. The other 6 Titans shift their focus over to where she is pointing, to find a tall armoured figure running off into the distance.

Robin: It's Slade. Titans! GO!

The Titans begin confidently running off to where they saw Slade. However, a certain team member stays put. Starfire goes to check up on him.

Starfire: Friend Y/N, are you... ok?

Y/N: I might as well stay back here. I'm sure they don't want me 'killing' anybody again.

Starfire: Oh, but Y/N, I do not believe you tried to kill Terra. I know that your heart is too pure.

Starfire joins her hands together up toward her chin and looks up at Y/N, her emerald eyes shining into his.

Y/N: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Now, why don't you go and help your and friends boyfriend?

Starfire nods and flies off into the cave and follows the light emitted by Cyborg. This leaves Y/N standing there, the huge space to himself.

Y/N: You'd better watch out, Slade.

Jump to the Cavern

Robin: Where could Slade be hiding?

Cyborg: Anywhere, this cave is pitch black.

Raven: I don't really see this place being crowded with hiding places.

Slade: It's not.

Cyborg gleams his shoulder-light toward the direction of Slade's voice, to observe him leaning up against the cavern wall.

Slade: Greetings Titan's. (Narrows His Eyes) Terra.

Terra, peers down at the floor, disappointment coursing throughout her body. Her mind is filled with thoughts she should never have even been considering. This luckily goes unnoticed by the Titan's.

Robin: What do you want Slade?

Slade: I suppose I just wanted a chance to meet your new member.

Beast Boy: Don't go anywhere near her!

Slade: I'm sorry, but I don't believe it's your choice.

Robin: Oh, I think it is. HIYA!

Robin swings his staff toward Slade, aiming straight for the midst of his face. Unfortunately, Slade performs a swift motion, grasping Robin's staff and whirls him up against the rough cavern wall.

Starfire: Robin!

Starfire quickly races over to Robin and helps him up to his feet.

Beast Boy morphs into a Rhino and charges at Slade, horn first.

Slade: A Rhino? How predictable.

Slade effortlessly clutches the Rhino's horn and chucks it behind him, as if it were a pillow.

Raven attempts next.
She floats up into the air and assembles numerous beachball sized rocks to her side.

Raven: Azarath Metrion Zinthos!

She thrusts both of her arms forward toward Slade, the rocks travelling on a secure collision approaching Slade.

Slade: Amateur.

Slade hops onto the rocks while they are dashing through the air, still on collision with him until he leaps off the final boulder and punches Raven square in the face.
As a result, Raven goes tumbling straight toward the hard, rocky ground, hitting it hard, back first.

Slade: That was a lot easier than I predicted. I thought that all of you would have improved by now.

Slade makes his way to Terra, without taking his eyes off of her. He genuflects down and settles his hand on her shoulder.

Slade: Now, why don't we discuss the deal we promise earli- (Grunts)

Y/N abruptly pops out of the blue and throws a kick straight to Slade's face. Y/N's face shows pure devastation, anger, and no mercy whatsoever.

Y/N releases several spinning kicks directly aimed at Slade's face and body, screaming after every one that is laid down.

Robin: Y/N, stop!

Y/N is totally deaf to Robin's demand and unloading round after round of attacks toward Slade.
The masked villain ultimately collapses back first to the ground. Before he receives the chance to stand, or even look up, Y/N hops straight on top of him and delivers punches loaded with power straight to his face, not cutting him the slightest bit of slack.

Beast Boy: Y/N, cut it out dude!

Beast Boy rushes up to him, striving to get Y/N off of the villain whom he is beating the crap out of. However, Y/N punches him out of the way, sending him hurtling back toward the cavern wall.

The rest of the Titans quickly run over to check on him.

Robin: Beast Boy!

Cyborg: Are you alright B?

Y/N advances to deliver forceful punch after forceful punch to Slade's face, showing no mercy. Raven finally takes action and uses her demonic arms to knock Y/N off of Slade. Y/N is panting and is seemingly still filled with rage.

Robin runs up to check what status Slade is currently in...

He got off without a scratch.

Robin: Huh?

Slade quickly jumps up and delivers a knee kick, colliding with Robin's chest. Robin falls back into the group of other Titans.

Slade: We'll be seeing each other soon, Titans.

Slade proceeds to run off into the darkness of the cave, unable to be seen or heard from then on.
The 6 Titans look over at Y/N, to find him looking like a homeless drug addict. His hair is a pure mess and his eyes are bloodshot and baggy from rage.

Robin: Come on Titans. Let get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nivado: How are you guys!

I have decided to keep the chapters at a short to medium range (1000-1500 words), and they will come out either every day or every second day. I'll let you all know if that changes.

There may sometimes be chapters that go over the 2000 word mark, but that will only be for serious chapters that are crucial to character development and/or story arcs.

Anyway, roll the bloopers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloopers

Blooper #1

Terra: Y/N! What did you do?!

Y/N: (Texas Accent) I killed the bastard.

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Y/N: (Texas Accent) Watch out, or I'll kill y'all too.

Blooper #2 (Answering Questions from Memerzss)

Nivado: Gather around everyone! We got some pretty interesting questions here from Memerzss.

Beast Boy: Are they for Y/N?

Nivado: Actually, there are 2 for Y/N and 1 for me. (Looks at Camera) Do you guys mind asking questions to everyone else?

Memerzss: My questions are:

1. If Y/N were to fight any member of the Teen Titans, who would put up the best fight?
2. Nivado, what made you think of a character like Y/N? Did you base him off anyone?
3. Does Y/N have any more hidden powers?

Y/N: Well, the answer to the first one would... definitely be Raven. It may not fully make sense now, but it will in a short while.

Nivado: The answers to the second and third questions are:

The character of Y/N is basically created by the mashup the personalities and characteristics of other superheroes, but he's a little more... how a young person would act, mucking around and a bit of a jokester sometimes.
His was also slightly based off me, from his music ability (How he sang a few chapters ago), even though that will get further explored soon.

As for his powers, there are many powers that he has yet to demonstrate. If I went through all of them, we would be here a while.

Memerzss: Wow, thanks for the answers guys. And also thanks for having me.

Nivado: It's all our pleasure.

Blooper #3

Slade: Now, why don't we discuss the deal we promise earli- Ow! That actually hurt!

Y/N: Oh, jeez! Sorry about that, I was supposed to air-kick you.

Slade: (Sighs) It's alright, good thing I was wearing this mask.

Y/N: I guess it kinda sucks that one of your eyes is covered.

Blooper #4

The scene is being filmed where Y/N is punching Slade in the face.

Y/N: YA! YA! YA! I practice my right hand every night it bed, I was born for this scene!

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Cyborg: Who do you do it too?

Y/N: ...None of your buisness.

Robin: Uh-huh...

Blooper #5

Robin looks down at Slade and notices that he is unharmed.

The Seinfeld theme starts playing.

Robin: Oh, really!?

Everyone on Set: (Laughs)

Nivado: Sorry, we just had to.

Slade: Next time we'll play the Illuminati theme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nivado: Hey everyone! We hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please make sure to leave more questions and dares for people, it can be for Y/N if you want. 

We'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 236 25
The world is protected by many groups, both young and old, but none are as well known as the Teen Titans. With each member having a unique power or s...
15.5K 402 19
We've all imagined what it's like to be a superhero, saving the world from evil, or just living everyday life with the convenience of supernatural ab...
223K 6.7K 18
Y/n's life was already screwed up when Robin joined the Teen Titans. She was a teenager who was a superhero named Starling, her past is dark but Dami...
6.9K 205 9
Luffy Powers Reader in the Young Justice Universe. Does this young hero have what it takes to become a great hero? Inspired by Zero To Hero by creed...