Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Look me

1.3K 59 12
By akinail

Weekends are the best for many, being the last day of work and school and then go to rest at ease. For Yejin, it was the day she stays at her boyfriend's apartment.

Speaking of the woman named Yejin, the woman was in her office where she had recently just treated a couple with sexual problems, to be specific, problems of not reaching orgasm or climax.

It was kind of fun, she catered to people about their sexual problems with their partner, while she hadn't even had sex in years and it's not like she needed it or so she wanted to think. He doesn't remember exactly how long it had been since he had sex, probably college days.

She and Hae In were a happy couple, the typical couples that showed love and affection, but that in the privacy of their rooms there was nothing more intimate than kisses and hugs. Her boyfriend was of "old school" thinking, basically the ones who believe they should have sex after marriage.

It was not a problem for her, she loved him very much and that little detail was not much. But she was not going to deny that sometimes she wanted to have sex, still she would not dare to have her personal gigolo, she did not dare.

She woke up from the small trance when he heard a knock on the door of his office, shook his head a little and as he always said the word "Come in", his surprise was that instead of entering a stranger or a couple, entered the door was of his best friends.

"Yejin." She smiled when she saw her, it was always nice to receive her, Gong Hyo Jin can be a bit outgoing and with each of her crazy things they made Yejin smile, like now.

"Hyo Jin. What are you doing here? It's not my break yet."

"I know, so I may have made an appointment for a consultation when I don't need one." She speak by sitting in front of Yejin and crossing my legs.

"What do you need now?" I ask even with the beautiful smile he has.

"Nothing for now, maybe I'll ask you for some favors later, I came to tell you something." Yejin gave him a signal to continue and tell him that important thing that he had come to say "I thought about sending you a message, but then I wanted to tell you face to face. So here I am."

"But you couldn't wait for me to get off work? You know I don't have many patients."

"I know but I still wanted to come at this time so you could have a break in the middle of work." She smiled gallantly. Yes, that was Hyo Jin "Do you know I work at J-One? That video game company." The sexologist just nodded while looking at her "The thing is ... I just had a ascent!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Really?" This time Hyo Jin nodded "Congratulations!" Yejin got up from her seat and approached her friend to hug her enthusiastically.

"I know, I know. But I have that boyfriend of yours to thank. What was it called? Hal? Hie? Hae In! That. Thanks to your boyfriend who spoke highly of me to my superiors, I got the ascent. I love you so much Yejin!" She exclaim to hug her tighter.

"Hae In did that? He didn't tell me anything."

"Yes, your boyfriend is a sweetheart. Did you know he was a friend of one of the CEOs? Thanks to that I was able to get a ascent ahead of time. Don't let it go or I'll take advantage of it." She winked at her and then laughed.

"Hahaha, how funny." She broke away from the hug with some annoyance.

"Ya Yejin. Now I'll tell you the other reason I came." About to announce, they both sat down on the large sofa that was for Yejin's patients "The point is that a friend of mine suggested that we celebrate my ascent at her bar, I thought it was a good idea. So I agreed!" He smiled even more "Now, I wanted to tell you that I wanted you to come."

She in response smiled "Sure, I will. When it will be?"

"Today at 9, it will be worth it. Hey? What do you say?"

She paled "Today? Can't it be another day?"

"Why? Do you have other things to do?" He asked with a somewhat mischievous smile, as he stared at her.

"It is nothing of what you are thinking, bad thought." She sighed "It's just that Hae In and I spent most of our time together on the weekends and tonight I would go to stay at his apartment."

"Wait, don't they live together?"

"Regarding that, we planned to move in together when we got married, but he hasn't proposed it to me yet."

"Yejin, we are in the 21st century, if you want to marry him so much, ask him yourself."

"You think? You know, with that his thoughts are not so current. Can't it seem weird?"

"Friend, put your nerves aside, don't waste time and ask him to be your husband, or he may steal it from you." She said while smiling amused.

Yejin gave her a withering look but then smiled hinting that she was very happy with the advice her friend gave her "I think you're right, I can ask her." She told herself.

"Since I help you ... I think you should join me tonight." Begged.

Yejin pretended to think about it, then gave a smile "Of course I'll go to your ascent party."

Hyo Jin launched into hugging her friend with laughter in between and a few little jumps of excitement.

***

It was finally night, Bin was lying on his sofa with his eyes about to close, he struggled against sleep, but the soju no longer even managed to keep him awake, his body told him to go for something stronger, but he only had soju in your refrigerator.

He had two options, go to a bar or buy it himself and go home. He sighed, grabbed his wallet about to leave, but before, he looked at himself in the mirror, he was not dressed neither so formal nor so informal, perfect for going to a bar where he probably knows a girl and who knows, waking up in a hotel with she. As if it hadn't happened before.

***

Yejin had already advised Hae In about the exit, he accepted normally, he trusted her. Tomorrow she would be in her boyfriend's apartment since she will be staying over at her friend's house or so she said.

Being alone in her home, she was getting ready to go to the bar that Hyo Jin told her, the name of the bar was "Camellia" a nice name if you asked her.

She was wearing a white wrap blouse with puff sleeves and a sequined mini skirt. Somewhat casual, but stylish. His hair was loose and well combed, along with black glasses. About to leave, she grabbed her cream colored bag and checked everything one last time.

His wallet, ready.

Cell phone, ready.

The address of the bar, ready.

Finally she left her home ready to go straight to the bar where they would celebrate her friend's ascent.

***

Yes, the exit was not as he imagined. He expected something more from the most recommended bar in the area, but it was like any other simple bar out there, Camellia did not have something special or something that characterized it, in his opinion he could only highlight its name, which seemed elegant, but the name did not match place.

Sitting on one of the stools with a glass of whiskey in hand, Bin watched the people coming in, both men and women, but more so at the women, who were already throwing him flirtatious glances.

An entrance made him pale, a woman of medium height had entered, her loose brown hair well combed, the black glasses along with the white blouse and the sequined miniskirt, she was his type, a type of woman he thought he saw a long time ago.

Following in her footsteps, she was walking straight to a table where other women were, including a woman she recognized, Hyo Jin, who also worked at J-One. He supposed it was to celebrate his ascent since he was present when he was notified.

His gaze was still fixed on the woman from before, she seemed so familiar to him. For a moment, her mind clicked, she remembered a name, a name that she wanted to hear again, but it was not possible, she was gone and she was not coming back.

"Yejin, is it you?"

***

Her friends were already beyond drunk. She had drunk, but not enough to get drunk, so she was free of the alcohol in her body. She saw how her friends danced with any man, so close that if they got a little closer they could even kiss, she felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to leave, but she would feel bad if she left her friends alone, although apparently they did not remember that Yejin was sitting watching them.

Determined, she grabbed her bag ready to go, in the end it wasn't like she wanted to be there.

She got up from his seat and headed for the exit, but he bumped into one of the drunks and was about to fall if not for arms that wrapped around his waist preventing a bad fall.

Their gazes met and a huge impression emerged on both of them.

"Bin?!"

"Yejin?!"

***

It was uncomfortable for both of them, after the accident Yejin invited him to his apartment.

Yes, it was not the best idea he had come up with, but it was better than talking in a loud bar, smelling of alcohol and drunk people falling on it.

Now they were sitting on the floor next to each other with a bottle of soju in front of them and two glasses.

"And Bin. How have you been?" He asked with some discomfort and to break the ice.

He looked at her and smiled "Good, I guess fine."

The discomfort returned to both of them, so they just took the soju glasses in front of them. Maybe, just maybe the drunkenness will cause them to enter a different aura; after a few drinks they looked at each other and laughed.

"I thought we would never see each other again."

"Likewise." He turned to look at her, she is still as beautiful as he remembered her "It's good to see you again, Yejin."

She looked at him and smiled "I can say the same Bin."

They laughed for a moment and then went back to having another glass of soju, already drunk enough not to remember what will happen that night.

"I guess you got on with your life. It's the most obvious."

"Oh yes, I can't get stuck in the past."

They both looked at each other, then grabbed another glass of soju that they had previously served.

"This is uncomfortable."

"It is. I didn't expect to see you there, I didn't expect to see you again." Yejin said whispering the last.

She leaned into Bin's shoulder, he didn't flinch, just left her while poured herself another glass, spilling a bit out of in the process.

"I feel like we are repeating a situation."

"Why?" He asked taking his drink.

"This has happened a long time ago." She settled on his shoulder to stare at him "We were having a few drinks in your living room, we talked about college; I lay on your shoulder like now. Do you remember what happened next? "

"Do not." He was lying, he did remember.

She didn't say anything, she kept looking at him. I blink a couple of times. Confirmed, this is not a dream or an illusion, it is a truth.

"You really don't remember?" Denied. She just smiled "So, I think I have to remind you."

She moved away from his shoulder, crawling in front of him and sat on his legs that lay crossed. Her legs encircled his waist, her hands settled on his neck and she approached him again.

"Let's remember everything that happened that night, Bin." Whisper.

Finally, she brought her lips to his.

Hello, finally update this story.

As I said before, I like to go straight to the point and not beat around the bush, so the story progresses faster, I hope you understand that since it is my way of writing.

I already have more chapters written, the point is that I want to write more, I don't know why but I promise you that in the next update there will be 2 chapters, I promise you.

Without more to say I say goodbye dearies, I hope you understand if there is an incongruity and spelling mistakes, but enjoy each chapter since I and my friend wrote them with a lot of love 🥰💗

Bye!

Edit: After a few days I just realized that in one part I put "Camilla" instead of "Camellia" I apologize, next time I have to be more attentive to that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.8K 12
"I didn't say I don't find him attractive. I just think that he knows that he's attractive and he's letting it get into his head." That is what Yoon...
48K 1.9K 17
Her eye-smile that hid all the tears. His dimples that kept all the pain. Made them spend their lives chasing rainbows. Two people re-learning and re...
134K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
5.6K 592 42
Yoon Jin Ah was forced to went to Japan for her work as a marketing director of their company. Aside from this, she thinks that it's better to leave...