Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

1.5K 43 46
By imbreathinglol

AONE LOOKS SO CUTE SKSSSJZHXJXBXJ i love my babyy😭😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ there's not much else to say except enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Friday Morning|
Kinoshita's POV

   After we finished our practice kinda early and got some extra time, me and Kazuhito went to Shoyo. "Shoyo!" I called out. He looked up from his notebook and smiled. "Hey my favorite couple~ What's up?" I'm pretty sure we both blushed, but we just sat on either side of Shoyo.

   "So are we gonna take the train or are you driving us to the beach?" I asked. "I'm not driving unless y'all can pay for my gas," Shoyo said. "Stingy ass," Kinoshita said probably thinking he said it in his head. "Shush Nari-chan. Anyways I forgot to bring my beach stuff, so you guys go ahead and I'll text you when I get to the beach." Kazuhito nodded and I smiled. "Looks like our little sunshine is forgetful," I said teasing him while putting him in a headlock and giving him a noogie.

   "Ugh SASHI-SENPAII STOP ITTTT!!" he yelled at me while trying to get away from my grip. "HAHA NEVERRR!! KAZU HELP ME!" I said while continuing. Kazuhito then started tickling him. "HAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAAHH WAIT- NISHI-SENPAII!! NAKA-SENPAI HELP MEEE!!" He yelled while laughing. "You bastard! You did not just call part of your protection squad on us!" Kazu said while tickling even more. Shoyo kept laughing until the simps came up to us. "Oho? What are you guys gonna do? Call us 'shitty boys'?"  They just scoffed then smiled evilly. And I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw a hand on Kazu's.

   "They may not be able to do anything, but we sure as hell can. Now. Let. Go." Daichi said while giving off a scary aura and Suga giving us a 'kind' smile. Me and Kazu let go and Shoyo stood up and smiled triumphantly. "HAHA! I WIN GO SUCK MY DICK!!" he yelled while slightly running behind Tsukishima. "That little-" "Don't think about finishing that." "Yes, Daichi-san." Me and Kazu said at the same time while sighing in defeat. "I'll get you back at the beach, Shoyo. Just you wait."

Shoyo's POV

   I shivered. Is someone threatening me? "Are you cold or something Shrimpy?" Shima-chan asked. I shake my head then Yama-chan spoke up. "Do you wanna hang out with us, Shoyo? Since you don't have a date with Kinoshita-san today." I shook my head again, slightly laughing at the fact that my freckled boyfriend emphasized the fact that Kino-chan doesn't like me in that way."Sorry guys. I'm hanging out with friends today. Since I haven't seen them in a while."

   "Oh? What friends?" I jump and see Yuu-chan behind me. "Jesus christ, Nishi-senpai. Don't do that you scared me." I said while holding my chest and recovering from the scare. "Sorry about that, but answer my question." I looked at him and laughed. He looked so possessive. "Don't worry it's just some friends that I met at the mall. Even Toka-chan and Yoko-san met them." Then the said two bitches popped up out of nowhere.

   "OHHHH! You're talking about-mmph!" I cut Toka-chan off. "Yes, them Chi-kun. Now say no more." I said while giving her a slight glare. She raised her hands in defeat and I brought my hands away from her mouth. "The twins? Oh yeah. I really liked Osamu-kun. He looked really chill compared to Atsumu-kun who was like a horndog haha. Anyways aren't you meeting them at the beach?"

   I have never wanted to kill Yoko-san so much more in my life. I just FELT the threatening aura. So, I laughed nervously and looked at my arm like it was a watch. "Oh! Would you look at the time? Well- I gotta go now! See you all later!" And with that I quickly gave my favorite couple a pleading glance and they nodded. I bowed to them, grabbed my stuff, and then bolted out of the gym. Me running lasted 2 seconds because I would like to not have an immobile ankle. "now to avoid them until monday."

>•Time skip to after school and at Shoyo's house•<

   I barely made it home. The first couple classes was ok since I only had Chi-kun in them. But then lunch, and I had to bribe like 10 people with my cooking to help them move me around without getting spotted by my team. And then there was my classes with Yama-chan and Shima-chan. It took a bribe to my teacher by telling her that I would teach the class for a day when I get back from the training camp. But anyways, I still made it.

Now I'm in my room making sure I have everything. I decided I would change at the beach since Nari-chan and Kino-chan are waiting for me. "alright. wallet? check. portable charger? check. phone? it's in my fucking hand. snacks? check. sunscreen? check. keys? check. everything for after? yep. alright i'm all set." I put everything in my big duffel bag and headed downstairs.

I saw Mama and Mom cuddling on the couch while Zuki and Natsu were eating some snacks. "Guys, I'm leaving. I probably won't be home until late so dinner is in the fridge already," I said to my family. They all turned to me and smiled. "Alright have fun Sho! Say hi to Narita-san for me," Mom said while waving me off. And everyone said same. "I will! Bye guys, love you!" I heard some love you's and I put on my shoes with my sandals in my duffel and headed to the train station. I decided to walk because I needed the exercise and it was only 30 minutes away.

|At the station|

I got to the station and paid for my ticket. The train was gonna come in like 10 minutes so I texted Sam-chan.

In chat

————————————————————

Me: Sam-chann!!

🍙💞: wassup?

Me: i'm at the station so i'll be there in an hour or less. my friends are already there

🍙💞: oh ok me, tsumu, and our friends are like 10 minutes away so i guess we'll be waiting for you

Me: kk!
Me: oh my train is here. i'll see you in a bit Sam-chan

🍙💞: yup see you

————————————————————
Out of Chat

   The train approached us and the doors opened. I got on and looked around for an empty seat. I saw like 4 next to a white haired guy with no eyebrows and a frown. Why isn't anyone sitting next to him? He doesn't look dangerous or anything. Maybe a little scary, but Kage-chan is scarier. I shrug it off and just sit next to him. He looked surprised... I wonder why? I just shrug it off again and decide to take a nap.

Aone's POV

I was on my way to go to my Aunt's house since she needed help with something and I agreed.

As usual when I'm on the train, no one sits next to me. I never know why though. Do I stink? But I showered before this... Am I scary? I guess I'll never know.

I was quite surprised when a tiny boy with orange hair sat next to me. He didn't hesitate to sit next to me when he saw the empty seats. Why did he sit next to me? I continued to think about him and other things when I felt weight on my lap.

I looked down and he was sleeping?!?? "Aone Takanobu please calm down. All you need to do is not move so you don't hurt or wake him. But I don't know where his stop is! What if he gets lost?!?? Do I ask him where his stop is and then I'll wake him when I'm about to leave or when it's his stop?! No duh Takanobu. Ok ok I just have to be gentle. Ok Ok I got this. Don't hurt him. Don't hurt him."

I tapped his shoulder as gently as I could multiple times and he looked unreal as his eyes fluttered open. When he fully woke up, his eyes widened and he sat up. "O-oh I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you," he said while bowing. "Oh god his voice is so cute and just calming. Ok Takanobu you got this. You can talk."

"It's ok. I was going to let you sleep, but I don't want you to miss your stop," I explained. "Oh right! Uhm my stop is ********." That's my stop. Hm. "That's surprisingly my stop, too. You can go back to sleep and I'll wake you up." His eyes widened and he smiled. His smile is so soft looking. "Thank you...." "Aone. Aone Takanobu." "Great! Thank you Ao-san! My name is Hinata Shoyo. Call me Shoyo. Are you sure I can sleep on you?" "Yes, Shoyo. If you don't mind." "Why would I mind? Welp. Whatever, thank you so much!" I nodded and he got snuggled on my lap.

I looked down at him and he was already asleep. Shoyo. WAIT?! DID HE GIVE ME A NICKNAME?!? "Takanobu now is not the time to gay panic over someone you just met. *sigh* I think I just made a friend that's not part of the team." I smile a little to myself and I look out the window and wait for our stop.

>•Time skip however many minutes and at their stop•<

Shoyo's POV

I woke up by someone tapping me. I woke up and saw Ao-sane slightly over me. "Oh! Are we here Ao-san?" He shook his head and I gave him a confused look. "Ours is in 3 minutes so I decided to wake you before then." I then nodded with an "o" shape on my mouth. I got up from his lap and yawned while rubbing my eyes. "How old are you, Ao-san?" I asked trying to make conversation. He responded with a simple "Seventeen." "Oh, I'm 16. Uhh, can I ask you something Ao-san?" He nodded.

I blushed with embarrassment because I never did this before. There was always people asking me. I take a deep breath and ask, "Can I have your number? You seem really nice and cool, so I would like to know you better and become friends." I look down trying to hide my embarrassment and it's like 30 seconds before I see a hand in front of my friend. I look up at him and I realize he's gesturing for my phone.

I light up and quickly take my phone out from my pocket and give it to him. He taps on it putting his phone number in and he gives it back to me. I take it and giggle at the fact that he named himself with his whole name.

We get to our stop and I carry my duffel bag as we walk off together. "Well then, Taka-chan. I'm going this way. I hope we see each other again," I say while smiling. He gives me a nod and a bow. I bow back and walk away while waving back to him. "I'll call you!" And after I said that, I ran out of the station and find a bench to sit on. I realize that I don't know where I am, so I call Sam-chan.

Calling 🍙💞....

O: Moshi Moshi?

H: Sam-channnn I'm outside of the station but I don't know where to gooooo.

O: *sigh* How did I know?

H: Oh hush. Either send someone to come get me or give me really good ass directions.

O: Ever heard of google maps? 

H: You know what? Fuck you.

O: Ight bet when?

H: I'm hanging up.

O: Wait wait I'm sorryyyy

H: Mhm sure

O: I ammmm anyways me and my friends are making barbecue by the-

H: I'm coming

O: Wai-

Call ended with 🍙💞

  "meat. i'm coming for you," I declare in my head as I text Nari-chan that I'm headed to the beach and I look up the beach in google maps.

>• Time skip 30 minutes later(because of making wrong turns) and at the beach•<

   Once I make it to the beach, I sat on the sand exhausted. I wait a little to regain some energy and I get back up. I walk around to look for familiar faces then I smell... BARBECUE!! I walk faster and faster towards the smell and see Sam-chan and Tsum-chan talking to each other quite aggressively.

   "TSUM-CHAN!! SAM-CHAN!!" I yell while throwing my duffel by them and tackling them into a hug. The go down with an oof and I giggle because they broke my fall. I felt them hug back and I smile. "Ah~ I missed you guysss. You don't call me often," I say with a pout and getting up. I cross my arms as I notice I'm straddling their thighs with Atsu-chan on my right and Sam-chan on my left. I pretend not to notice though.

   "I'm sorry Sho-kun~ If I give you meat will you accept my apology?" He asked me with pleading eyes. I pretend to think then nod a lot. He laughs and gets up. I turn to Sam-chan then turn away while still pouting and crossing my arms.

   "I made 5 types of onigiri just for you," he says. I snap my head back to him and tackle him another hug. "EEEEEEE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SAM-CHANN!! I FORGIVE YOU!!" I scream in excitement. The last time me and Tsum-chan texted, even HE admitted that Sam-chan's food is great. He chuckles and gets up to get my onigiri. Then I notice a whole bunch of guys are staring at me. I blush in embarrassment for the nth time and stand up.

   "How'd you do that?" a guy with a stoner look says. I tilt my head. "Do what? Hug someone? I can show you," I say while opening my arms. He shakes his head and I let out a defeated "oh". I love hugs so someone declining one hurts. I guess he panicked so he just hugged me really quick and let go.

   Then someone with white hair and black tips speaks up. "He meant how did you get them to stop fighting." I'm even more confused. "They were fighting?" I thought someone or something ticked them off and used each other as a ranting person. That's what me and Zuki do.

   The whole group looks at me baffled. Then Tsum-chan and Sam-chan come back with my precious food. "No, we weren't fighting. Right Samu?" "Right. Here's your promised food Shoyo." I thank them and give them a big smile as I get my food. Before I eat, I remember I didn't introduce myself.

   I bowed. "S-sorry for not introducing myself. I was distracted." I stand up straight and smile. "Heya~ I'm Hinata Shoyo, but please call me Shoyo or anything but my last name. I'm 16, and a first year at Karasuno. Oh! I'm also the manager for the boy's volleyball team hehe~" After my introduction, I sit down and begin eating. I look at the group basically telling them to introduce themselves.

   "Well, nice to meet you Shoyo-kun. My name is Kita Shinsuke. We're all part of the Inarizaki Volleyball team and I'm the captain." My eyes light up as I stuffed my face. I harshly gulp down my food and glare at the twins. "SO THIS WHOLE TIME THAT WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS AND YOU GUYS FAILED TO MENTION THAT YOU'RE PART OF THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM AND AT THAT, INARIZAKI'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!! YOU TWO ARE VERY LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE YOUR TEAMMATES AROUND OR ELSE I WOULD'VE HAD YOUR HEADS!! NOW BOW DOWN AND APOLOGIZE!" They both get on their knees and continue apologizing. I give a sweet smile to the other boys and look back at the apologizing twins. I kneel down and pat their heads. "Good boys~ Now for compensation of not giving me this valuable information, you're gonna follow me around and listen to every order I give you.  Understood?" "Hai." "Good, now stand up and stay quiet while your amazing teammates introduce themselves to me. If I hear one peep from either of you, I will not hesitate to block you on everything for a week. Got it?" They nod and stand up. I give them a satisfied smile and I stand up and turn back to the team.

   "Alright now that the troublesome ones are delt with, I would like to know everyone's names." I say as I smile. They look impressed with me and I sweatdropped. Is it that hard to keep the twins in check?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2800 words~

heheh i did a double update. heheheh

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
268K 7.9K 28
Hinata was being bullied but didn't want to worry anyone so he keept it a secret. That is until the bully took it too far. Kageyama promises to prote...
134K 1.5K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
3.5K 84 20
[Hiatus] Started hiatus- 11/2/21 ended 1/5/22 This is a Kagehina fanfiction. In this story Kageyama and Hinata have already told each other that they...