Arranged with Style.

By DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... More

Prologue.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
27.
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

2.

17.1K 386 221
By DayDrreamer_

OUTFIT FOR LATER TONIGHT. 🔝🔝🔝🔺🔺

SILVERS POV:

Marriage? What fucking bullshit. I swear to god, if they pull this shit on me next I will fucking let rip, like Clover might pretend to like it but the whole fucking street would know that I did not want a arranged marriage. Ever. I mean, OK so mum and dads marriage worked out and it was arranged, and so did my brothers, whoop de fucking do, but this does not mean that mine and Clovers will be the same case. I fucking hate life. I huffed to myself as I opened my massive ass window and slipped out. It was 1AM and I had a party to attend with Jace, my boyfriend of the last 2 years. God, imagine if mum or dad found out. I giggled to myself at the image in my head of their faces.

They'd find out eventually. I'm sure they'll spring this shit on me soon enough and then I'll have to tell them that I cannot get married as I belong to someone else already, and nothing can take me away from the man I love.

CLOVERS POV:

"WHAT?!" Caesy exclaimed horrified as she threw a pillow at me like this was all my fault. I grumbled under my breath as she pinched me to get my attention.

"An arranged fucking marriage? and you tell me a week after you find out? you little shit." She growled angrily glaring at me from across the room as she stood by my dresser examining my apparently soon-to-be husbands photograph, that i had somehow managed to keep entact and not give in to the tempttion of cutting it up into tiny pieces and feeding it to the birds.

"Really? that is all you have to say about my arranged marriage? that i didn't tell you earlier. Wow Case." I muttered giving her a filthy look. She shrugged innocently.

"I'm speechless, really." I snorted.

"I live to see the day your speechless." She whined in protest at my remark.

"On a serious level though, what are you going to do? do you need help running away because i can totes he-" i cut her off mid sentence.

"Ok, number 1, are you dumb casey? number 2, i take that back, im pretty sure you are, and number 3 dont ever say 'totes' again." She glared at me angrily.

"I am not dumb." I snorted shaking my head.

"Come on, lets go get ice cream," i offered rasing my brows suggestively. All previous banter forgotten , she grinned eagerly holding her arm out to me.

"M'lady." We giggled like children as we linked arms and began walking down the large spiral staircase togther.

"He's hot shit though."

"Case, don't make me push you down these stairs."

"My lips are sealed."

"If only." I snickered.

I now lay on my bed just gazing off into the distance while listening to some random selection of music, from Latch by Sam Smith and Disclosure to, FourFive seconds by Rihanna and the rest of them. My music was playing loud when Silver walked into the room and plonked next to me ripping my buds from my ears. I slapped her arm harshly sitting up to glare at her too.

"Chill, geez." She muttered. She stretched giving me a good view of her Top. I rolled my eyes.

"Is it your mission in life to piss off mom and dad?" I asked, she smirked.

"Nope, I just like this top." Speaking of the Devils a knock was heard at my door and my dad came into the room followed by my mom, my dad was wearing a suit and my mom was dressed nicely too with her hair curled to perfection.

"I'm taking your mom on a date-" my dad began speaking when we both cut him off.

"Retch."
"Gag me." We both spoke simultaneously. My dad rolled his eyes although a small smirk was playing along his lips.

"Shut it, the pair of you. There's money for take away and be good Silver." She scoffed when the same warning wasn't given to me. My mom came and kissed our foreheads before checking her makeup and fussing while my dad complimented her. We obviously expressed our 'disgust' Which was received with a smile and a hair ruffle making us groan.

"Bye, kids."

"We'll be late, don't wait up." My mom called with a giggle as they headed out. Soon we head the front door slam and car tyres on gravel.

"They are so gross, like its a crime." Silver spoke. I nodded my head fondly, I hoped my marriage would be like that but there's not a chance now is there as im going to have to try to fall in love with him after marriage. I sighed at the conclusion my small brain had made.

"So, what should we do?" I asked flopping backwards onto my bed again.

"Movies and pizza. Come on, quick time!" She said snapping her fingers to hurry me along, I rolled my eyes as I began to follow her down the stairs, well I walked- she slid down the banister. As per.

She picked up the phone and began ordering pizza, which I don't know why I actually agreed to because I don't even like it. Yep, I don't like pizza.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked flipping through Netflix mindlessly. She hummed in thought as she put the phone down and plopped down next to me.

"M'not sure really. . Oooh how about Anabelle!" She excitedly yelped jumping up and down.

"Yesyeyes!" She continued as she looked for it and began it. I glared at the side of her heard but she pretended not to notice. I wasn't particularly fond of horrors, I wasn't petrified of them but I didn't like watching them. She switched the lights of quickly as it began. About ten minutes into it the doorbell rang making us jump. The pizza. .yay.

I headed for the door to collect it, I was a bit wary because of the size of this house and the psychological effects of a horror movie were playing up. I opened the door, paid the money and said a quick thank you as I brought it back. Making sure to lock the door behind me.

I silently placed it on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch.

*

"Sil?" I whispered into the tense, quiet air. She hummed quietly in response.

"I need a wee." I whispered again, she turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"You're going to leave me here alone? While you go and wee?" she demanded in a whisper, I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to ask you to come with me Incase I get attacked by a demon girl, or a doll," I glared at her through the dark. She nodded pausing the movie as we both tiptoed to the toilet, clutching each other's arms. We were both frantically searching around us for any signs of movement when she accidently knocked something over making a loud clatter which made us scream and screech as we bolted into the bathroom and slammed the door behind us. We both panted leaning against the door for support as my heart pounded my ribcage and my knees shook from the sudden burst of adrenaline that came from the shock of the noise.

"You little bitch!" I yelled slapping her on her arm harshly, she yelped rubbing the sore spot and glared daggers at me.

"It wasn't my fault, you're the one who needed a piss!" She exclaimed as she stood to her full height and pointed a angry finger in my face, I rolled my eyes pushing it away by her wrist.

"Yes, because that was totally in my control. Hey kidneys, fucking control yourselves will you? Your highness Silver demands so." I mocked with excessive sarcasm and a sharp voice as I glared right back at her. She was about to probably cuss me out but a scream of terror came from the TV making us both scream and leap towards each other. We were gripping each other tightly as my heart pounded once again, barely recovering from the first shock.

"This is all your fault, you're the one who wanted to watch Anabelle, so go watch it! Why're you hiding in the damn bathroom then for?" I shouted at Silver, she raised a finger towards me wearily.

"I will shave you're eyebrows off in your sleep if you don't shut that trap of yours." She said rasing her own brow. I rolled my eyes but listened as I knew that she would probably do it.

"Im gonna go and switch that demonic bullshit off while you piss, ok?" she said as she inhaled deeply before exiting the bathroom. I would've laughed at how comical this was, that we watched a horror by choice and were now crying over it like 5 year olds, except i was actually scared shitless to laugh. I did my buisness and washed my hands before heading out. I turned around closing the door behind and when i turned around Silver was stood there. She yelled 'Boo' making me let out a screetch and jump on her in frustration that she had scared me so profousely. To be honest, i should've seen it coming. She laughed evilly as we headed towards the living room,my heart still pounding from the numerous shocks it had recieved tonight. All the lights were now on and 'freinds' was playing on the TV and our empty pizza box we had dumped on the floor. We both sat down on the couch with a blanket for protection and my brothers old club placed by our feet that Silver had somehow hunted down while i was in the bathroom.

***

"Sweetie, wake up,"

"Darling, its morning, up now."

"WAKE UP!" My mother yelled pulling the large curtains away from my huge windows giving full access to all the retched sunlight to stream in to my room making me practically blind. I tiredly sat up, the comforter falling to me waist at the act, i groaned lowly rubbing my eyes.

"What?"

"Morning sweetheart!" She chirruped as I rolled my eyes at her way too cheerful tone for, I picked up my alarm clock which read 8:40AM-

"Mum why the hell am I awake this early on a weekend!" I growled flopping back down under the covers and tugging them over my head. I felt the bed dip beside me indicating she had sat down.

"We're having dinner tonight with some very special guests," she cooed with a excited undertone. I peeked my head out to raise a brow at her.

"Who, because if its that croax family I swear to go-"

"No honey, it's the Styles." I gave her a blank look while she smiled excitedly at me. .wait a minute. .styles? I immediately sat up straight in bed staring at her with wide, wild eyes. I probably looked half crazy as my hair was probably all frizzy and messy.

"The styles? As in-" I spat, but she cut me off with a hair ruffle and slow nods of her head.

"Yes, dear. Harry's family. So I need you looking your best, its final decision time." She almost squealed as I continued to gawp at her like some sort of troll.

"F-final. . .what?" I asked faintly already feeling a headache coming on from the sudden onslaught of information. She rolled her eyes sighing heavily as if speaking to a 5 year old she began speaking slowly and clearly.

"The styles family are coming to see you to make the final decision of yours and Harry's marriage. They've proposed but haven't seen you in person so nows the time to shine darling! And once they agree, the engagement wedding preparations will begin immediately!" She smiled so brightly I thought I saw the sun wince. I felt faint and sick to my stomach. This was all too soon! I mean bloody hell, they'd only told me a couple of days ago and now they're talking about. .the. .the wedding. .? God it hasn't even sunk in yet!

"Uhh. . .d-don't you think, it's a little. . .little bit. .too soon. .?" I asked tentatively tip toeing around her and trying to make sure she doesn't know that I really do not want or need to get married just yet. That can't happen, I can't let them down. I've seen how happy they've been the last couple of days and I can't be the one to pop their bubble like that, it would be cruel and it's something I don't have the heart to do.

"Oh! Don't be silly Clover, of course it's not too soon! This is exactly how mine and your fathers was like, and your brothers." she said enthusiastically as she patted my head softly. I nodded slowly trying to comprehend everything. God I needed to see Casey.

"So up you get! And make sure you're dressed by 6PM sharp," she said sending me another grin before she left the room, I groaned loudly and threw my pillow at my opposite wall with as much power as possible trying to let out some of my anger and frustration.
This was really happening wasn't it? And there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I lazily picked up my phone and sent a text to Casey.

Me: lets get breakfast 😭

Case🌚🌚: sure 😉 we can have a cute lil breakfast date

Me: I have things to tell you. . horrible things 😠😩

Case🌚🌚: ooooh!😈 meet me at Café Lebron in an hour

Me: okie 😬

I groaned once again and tossed my phone to the side, running my hand over my face I heaved my body up and grabbed a towel and some clean underwear and headed to the joint bathroom. Time for a cold shower I think. I loved cold showers, even in winter.I don't know why, I just find them really relaxing and enjoyable.

After my cold shower I wore some skintight blue skinny jeans, a plaid shirt and some boots. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a messy ponytail leaving strands hanging out messily. There was no point getting dressed overly nicely now considering Id have to change later anyway, so it would be a waste of my much needed energy. Plus I'm too lazy. I Applied a bit of make up though, just some cream foundation and mascara.

Grabbing my phone I headed out.

"Morning dad, mum." I greeted stepping into the kitchen to let them know I would not be joining them for breakfast. My dad pulled a face at me from the top of the newspaper and then continued to read it, not before I pulled one back though.

"Im going out to breakfast with Casey guys, I'll be back later." I informed as I grabbed my keys to my car. Mum nodded her head placing plates in front of her Silver and dad.

"Ok sweetheart, don't be late for tonight." I grumble under my breath at the reminder as my father kissed my head playfully. Silver gave me a smirk from across the table to which I gave her half a smirk back and headed out.

*

She stared at me after I told her about the dinner and 'Final decision time'. She hummed under her breath thinking over the situation as I sipped the last remnants of my black coffee.

"You could act like a little spoilt brat and then they won't want to marry him to you," she reasoned. For the last half hour we had been going over things and plans which could get me out of this predicament without hurting anyone, but the longer we sat together, finishing 5 cups of coffee between us, the more the thought of ever getting away from this had begun to sound impossible.

"Yes, but that would totally embarrass my parents, and I have more respect for them than to do that." she nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, guess that's not cool, especially since your rents are ace as fuck." She said grinning, I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"I swear, they love you more than they love me," I commented snorting slightly. She laughed and pretended to brush dirt off her shoulder.

"Can't say I blame them really. ." I laughed shoving her.

"Shut up Casey."

*

We were both sat in our car just mulling over what to do for the rest of the day since it was only 10:30, we had given up on finding a solution and she advised me to just see how it goes. And then work from that.

"Shall we go see a movie? 50 Shades was released the other day," she said grinning at me. I knew she wanted to see it, she'd been dying to see it God knows why.

"Clooooover, I knoooow you waaaant toooo." She sung smirking at me, I snorted.

"No, I really don't case." She rolled her green eyes eyes.

"Come on, you'll love it." She said as I put my car in drive and began driving to the movies, i can't believe I'm going through with this. She squealed happily as she began ranting about how hot the actor supposedly was and what not

*
After a very. . graphic, somewhat entertaining and slightly frightening movie we both headed back to my house to see what they were up to.

"How good was that? So good!" She happily said as she sung some song that was played in the playlist.

I snorted.
"The only reason it was romantic was because he was rich, if he was some poor homeless guy it'd be a criminal minds episode." She scoffed as we drive though the lazy traffic.

"So not true, it was amazing! Can't wait to see the next one!"

"Ew, it's like grandma porn?"

"You're face is like grandma porn," she retorted sassily, I choked on a laugh, how does that even make sense, I swear half the things this girl says make no sense to anyone.

*
"Get dressed! Lord, why aren't you dressed yet?!" My mother screeched as she opened my door to find me picking at the dress she'd so 'generously' supplied me with, apparently my dresses are shit.

"Mom, chill, it's like, . .5:15?" I asked as I began gathering supplies for a shower, she gave me a filthy look to which I had to work very hard to restrain the laughs begging to be released.

"Clover, if you do not wish to feel my wrath you will get dressed immediately." She said narrowing her eyes at me with her hands placed at her hips with authority. I lifted my hands up in mock surrender.

"I'm going, I'm going." I heard my bedroom door slam as I entered the bathroom laughing to myself, that women desired perfection, especially at things like dinner party's and what not. It was quite amusing to watch, me and my dad usually got a kick out of watching her get overly flustered at small irrelevant things that don't matter. One time, she found a small hole next to my dads cuffs and made him change his whole outfit, shower, and re apply a different cologne. Lets just say, it was extremely entertaining for me and Sil.

After my strawberry scented shower I began arranging things that would match my dress, this was the only good bit, I loved arranging outfits for myself, and others, I loved picking shoes and accessories that I thought would look good with other things, it was like a hobby and Silver had been subjected to this hobby many times when she was younger but now, she refuses. I enjoy putting makeup on myself and others too, and I know there is a taboo-sort of thing about girls who wear alot of makeup, but it all depends on how you apply it, like that clown look with bright pink lipgloss and fake lashes is not my thing, don't get me wrong, but I don't wear makeup as a necessity or a mask, I genuinely enjoy it. And I don't cake myself so it's all good, I actually took a fashion and beauty course back in college which was good.

I laid out the black, long sleeved dress, and paired it with some black pumps--which I wasn't such a fan of but they would look good I guess-- I dug around looking for some gold jewellery which would make the dress look classy and less gothic.

I left my hair to air dry while I changed, I always did my hair last because blow drying damages hair and I'm really scared that one day all my hair will fall out so I try to get it as naturally dry as possible before blow drying it so it isn't subjected to the harmful heat for long. I changed wondering wether to wear tights or not, but decided against it.

I sat down realising it was 5:45 and quickly jumped into action, I pulled out my primer and applied it with speed and quickly smoothed in concealer, and then my foundation mousse. After that I quickly dabbed my powder foundation all over my face to set It all in place before beginning to contour my cheeks lightly with a bit of bronzer to give my face more dimension, and a little blush. I quickly drew a winged, black line across my eyelids and filled in my bottom waterline with black eyeliner. It was nearing six now as I quickly dug through my draws, exclaiming in victory as I applied my dark red, matte lipstick.
I quickly blow dried the remaining wet hair and then curled it in big loose curls which fell around my shoulders. Curling my hair with the heat actually end against what I said but it's not like I have a choice. I slipped on my shoes and gold feather jewellery as i wobbled out of the room.

I mean I looked nice I guess, but that didn't make me happy as it normally would, neither did the fact that my eyeliner was even on both lids which normally I would be ecstatic about, but I couldn't just forget what this dinner originally was for and where my life was about to go. I still struggled to get my head through it, and these past few nights Id been waking up during the night with tears trailing down my cheeks realising my fate. It was horrible to say the least, and the fact that I had to try in front of my parents because after the shit that went down in the previous years of our lives, my mum deserved all the happiness in the world, and I know she's dreamed about this for so long, so I can't take that away. I'll just have to grit my teeth and bare it. For her. For them. I'll have to try and dress nice and act like the perfect daughter-in-law to have, and be excited about the. .wedding. I gulped shoving the thought to the back of my head where it has been residing in a lonely corner for the last couple of days since it has been born. I heard the doorbell ring and I heaved a breath before beginning to descend the large, spiral staircase which runs through the middle of this fucking mansion.

Here we go, and action.

A/N: hey hey hey. Sorry for the wait lel, I wanted it to be a decent length. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...