Who Remembers?

Von anrilabuschagne24

|Complete| After a holiday of many hook ups, many drunken nights and very bad decisions, Olivia has successfu... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

45 3 0
Von anrilabuschagne24

"Nick, are you going to throw up?" I try my best not to laugh as he is trying his best to keep his composure. He is going to cave any minute now.

"N-no, I do-don't...Nope can't do it." He runs to the bathroom and baby Mike starts crying. I walk towards the changing table and I try to calm him down as I finish changing his diaper. I normally can't stomach stuff like this but you get used to it. 

"You okay?" I ask baby Mike as I swaddle him and he's still crying. Nick leans on the door frame acting like he didn't just throw up.

"I'm fine thanks for asking." He rolls his eyes and walks towards me, "Next time we agree to babysit they need to make sure he won't poop." Nick adds and he takes the baby out of my arms and Mike instantly stops crying. 

"How did you do that?" I look at him as he sits down with the baby and he just stares at him.

"I just have a calming presence." He smirks and I do have to say, Nick looks so freaking sexy with a baby in his arms. We agreed to babysit while Jess and Collin go to the doctor and then do some shopping for tonight's barbecue. After all, what are godparents for? Nick swaddles Mike a bit and I just watch how he interacts with him. 

"Baby." Nick whispers and he points to Mike, "He's asleep." He has a proud look on his face and I point to his crib and he slowly gets up, walks to the crib, and gently puts Mike in and we walk to the kitchen.

"Do you want a sandwich?" I look at Nick as I make my way to the fridge and he leans on the island.

"Baby." He says softly and I turn to face him. He walks towards me and kisses me.

"I want one." He says.

"A sandwich?" I raise my eyebrow and he smirks.

"No," He pauses and kisses me again, "A baby." He kisses me again and I push him back.

"What?" My eyes widen and he gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Come on, we should." He stares into my eyes and I burst out laughing. He's full of jokes today.

"Absolutely not." I laugh again and he frowns.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I don't even have a degree yet?" I raise my eyebrow and he sighs, "I'll do it if you change the diapers the whole time." He looks like he's going to puke again.

"Okay, maybe we should wait." He smirks and I laugh.

"Thought so," I add. He kisses me again, and it intensifies as he places me on the island. My arms go around his neck pulling him more into me and we make out for quite a bit until someone clears their throat. Our eyes instantly go to the kitchen entrance and I bite my now plumb lip.

"We were wondering how long you two were going to make out like that before you realize you aren't alone," Collin smirks and Jess laughs.

"Uhm," Nick says clearing his throat and I go red, "Did you enjoy the show." He winks and I slap him.

"Very entertaining." Jess rolls her eyes, "Where's Mike?" She walks towards us and I jump off of the counter.

"He's fast asleep," Nick smirks.

"Thank you." Collin makes coffee and we all walk outside to the balcony. It's such a beautiful day and there are so many people on the beach.

"What time is the barbecue tonight?" Jess asks.

"Think at 5." I smile.

"Do you think it's happening tonight?" Collin asks and I smile at him. 

"I hope he asks her tonight, yes." I smile and I really do hope Dr. Patterson asks my mom to marry him tonight.

"Can't believe we are going to family," Collin says.

"It's crazy isn't it." I take a sip of my coffee and Nick places his hand on my leg until he gets a message.

"We should go." He says and he helps me up. I give him a look and his jaw is clenched. 

"We'll see you guys tonight." I hug both of them and we head to the front door.

"Thanks for looking after Mike." Collin shakes Nick's hand and we head to the car. He walks towards Alex, tells him something, and Alex nods. He walks back to me and we get in. He still hasn't said a word.

"Nick?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Liv." He says and places his hand on my leg again.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he clenches his jaw.

"Nothing." He says sternly.

"You said no secrets?" I retort and he rolls his eyes.

"It's no secret, I'm just withholding information for a few minutes." He pierces his lips together and his eyes don't leave the road. He parks the car in an empty parking lot and Alex and the other bodyguards are nowhere to be found. He gets out, opens my door for me and I get out.

"Nick?" I raise my eyebrow and he grabs my hand and he pulls me towards this brick building and instantly I smile as I see his bike there.

"Come." He hands me the helmet and he gets on it. Man, he looks sexy.

"Actually." I pause and before he places his helmet on he narrows his eyes, "Let me drive?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes and I know for a fact he won't ever let me drive but it's worth a shot.

"Absolutely not baby." He smirks, places his helmet on, and motions me to get on. I roll my eyes and I get on behind him.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod. I hold onto his chest and we head off. Man, I've missed this. It's so nice not to be followed by SUVs for once. I close my eyes, cling tightly to Nick and I just enjoy the fresh air as we ride and I open my eyes as we slow down and we stop right in front of MacDonalds. I could eat.

"You haven't eaten." He says as we get off and take our helmets off. We walk inside and we order the usual. What's with his impulsive need to feed me the entire time?

"Nick?" I raise my eyebrow as we sit with our food.

"Liv?" He smiles and opens his Big Mac.

"Why are you always so weird when it comes to me not eating?" I stare at the nuggets and large fries and then back up at him. He frowns.

"I jus-." He pauses, studies my face, and clears his throat, "I just want you to be healthy and I know you sometimes forget to eat." He gives me a small smile and I tilt my head a bit. 

"I didn't realize it," I say softly and I look down at the food.

"That's why you have me, baby." He squeezes my hand and we continue eating.

"What's the dress code for tonight?" Nick asks and I swallow my nugget.

"Semi-formal I think." I frown

"Do you want to go shopping or are you sorted?" He asks and I look at his chiseled face.

"We can if you want to." I smile. 

"Okay, shopping it is." He winks and we finish eating and we head to the mall on his bike again. Still no SUVs.

"What about this?" He holds up a spaghetti-strapped, maroon, short lace dress. It is really stunning.

"That would look so nice on you Miss." The shop assistant gives me a warm smile and Nick smirks, I stare at the dress again and I take it out of his hands. I run my fingers over the lace and it really is a stunning dress. 

"I'll try it on," I say to him and I make my way to the dressing room and as I close the door, Nick grabs it and slowly worms himself inside the changing room.

"Nick." I raise an eyebrow and he smirks.

"Liv." He sits on the chair and folds his arms.

"This room is too small for both of us." I stand against the mirror and he looks me up and down with lust in his eyes.

"Baby." He whispers and motions me to be quiet. He gets up, takes the dress out of my hands, and hangs it on the hook and he pushes himself against me and his lips meet mine. I smirk. I cannot believe he wants to do this here. He gently lifts me up against the mirror and his lips leach onto my neck and I let out a moan and he removes his lips.

"You need to be quiet, baby." He whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes. I push his lips against mine again and my hands run through his hair. Mike pops up in my head and I break our kiss and Nick looks startled.

"Nope can't do it," I say softly and he lowers me to the ground and he looks confused.

"Are you okay?" He frowns and I roll my eyes as I look in the mirror and he stands behind me looking into it as well. He places his arms around my waist and stares at me in the mirror.

"Mike popped up into my head." I death stare at him and he tries his best not to laugh.

"Me wanting a baby was just a joke." He says softly and he still tries his best not to laugh.

"It's not funny Nick." I elbow him in the abs and he rolls his eyes.

"It was really just a joke. I'm not ready to share you baby, and you need to try the dress on." He whispers in my ear and he starts kisses my neck. Goosebumps form all over my body and my eyes roll into the back of my skull as he continues to kiss me. My breathing increases and he unbuttons my jeans and they fall to the ground. He moves his hands under my shirt and he pushes it up as his hands move up and he takes it off, drops it to the floor and his lips meet my neck again. My legs start becoming like jelly and I lean my back more into his chest for support. He slowly moves his hands to the edge of my panties and there's a knock on the door. My eyes shoot open and I look at Nick in the mirror and he rolls his eyes and clenches his jaw. 

"Miss. I found another dress for you." The shop assistant says and Nick closes his eyes for a second and he moves his hands further down and my eyes widen again, "Miss?" She says and I clear my throat.

"Uhm-." I swallow and Nick smirks as his hands go further down and just as his lips go to my neck, I remove his hand and I turn to the door breaking his kiss. I open the door slightly and I reach my hand out and she places the hanger in my hand, "Thanks." I say and Nick looks astonished and he glares at me as he sits back on the chair.

"Problem?" I raise my eyebrow as I unzip the dress and I put it on. Man, I wish she didn't interrupt us. He leans his back to the wall and watches me put the tight black dress on. I look at it in the mirror and then at his face. I'm not a fan of the dress, it's too long and just too tight.

"Nope." He says and I look at the dress. 

"Too much boob." He says and I frown. 

"No, it isn't." I protest and he gets up and I turn to face him.

"Liv." He frowns, looking at my chest and then he spins me so that I face the mirror again and he points to my chest, "It's too much." He says sternly and I raise my eyebrow.

"Listen to me and listen very closely, Nick." I spin around and I look up at him and he takes a step back, quite startled. I put my hands on my hips, "You won't tell me what I can and can't wear do you understand me? If I ask for your opinion then that's fine but I haven't asked so sh." I go off and he pierces his lips together and then smirks.

"Sorry boss." He winks and I roll my eyes.

"I don't like it anyway. So calm down." I look at it in the mirror once more and he lets out a breath of relief.

"Thank goodness. It looks hideous." He bursts out laughing and I instantly take it off and hang it back, "You don't have to wear anything." He adds and winks as he looks me up and down in my VS underwear. I look at the maroon, lace dress and I know it's going to look stunning. I put my jeans back on and as I reach for my shirt Nick grabs it out of my hand, "Liv. The maroon dress?" He points to it and frowns.

"I'm going to take it anyway. You can see how it looks tonight." I grab my shirt out of his hand and I put it on. He huffs but doesn't say anything. My phone rings and he answers it for me.

"Hi Mrs. B." He smiles and he walks out of the change room. I grab the two dresses and I follow him out, "Sure, I'll tell her." He smiles and ends the call and hands it back to me.

"And now?" I frown and we head back into the store.

"Your mom said the barbecue is moved to Carlisle's house." He smiles, grabs the maroon dress out of my hands and we head to the teller.

"Why?" I ask and as I take my card out he grabs it out of my hand and he takes his card out instead.

"Nick, I can pay for it." I frown and he shrugs.

"I know you can, I just want to buy it for you instead." He kisses my cheek and puts his pin in the machine. The shop assistant smiles at me and then she batts her eyes and Nick and bites her lip. I raise my eyebrows and I look her up and down and she looks at me and then looks down at the card machine. She wishes. Nick takes his card, the Forever21 bag, and grabs my hand as we walk out of the shop. He obviously didn't even pick up on her.

"Oh, it's at the Patterson's house because Aiden is still not feeling the best." He smiles and we head back to the bike. The two SUVs are back and parked next to it. I sigh as Nick hands the bag to Alex and we get on the bike and we head home. I wish they can just go away. As we stop at home and reach the door,  we hear Stormi barking and she's acting weird and my heart starts beating so fast. 

"Nick." I grab his arm as he opens the door and Alex rushes in first holding his gun and we hear a woman shriek for a second and then silence. Nick and I rush in and we both stop in our tracks and my eyes widen. This oldish lady with blonde hair, lip fillers, a definite boob job, badly done makeup and she's wearing a wolf-skin coat with a Gucci bag slinging over her arm. She looks at us and smirks.

"Mother." Nick bites and he grabs my hand.

"Nick. Olivia." She nods her head and I just stare at her. Man, I hate this woman. Nick clenches his jaw and his grip on my hand hardens. Alex stands next to us and he puts his gun back in his suit.

"Leave." Nick spits and his mom laughs for a second.

"Only if you sign over Rhodes Incorporated to me." She claims and the two stares at each other and Nick narrows his eyes.

"You're not a Rhodes anymore, so go fuck yourself." He pierces his lips and she masks her shock instantly. He lets go of my hand and I just stand there. Stormi sits next to me and there is complete silence, "Leave and never come back to Miami. Ever again." Nick hisses, his tone is demanding, deadly and he definitely isn't going to take her shit. She pulls the strap of her bag tighter onto her shoulder, raises her eyebrow and Nick straightens his leather jacket.

"Fine." She smirks, walks out, and slams the door shut. Alex looks at Nick.

"Sir?" He asks. Nick looks at me and then at Alex.

"Give us a second Alex." He nods and walks out and as the door shuts, Nick turns to me.

"Baby, can I go sort this out and meet you at the barbecue? I don't want to put you in any harm." He looks down at my leg, places his hand on my jawline, and stares into my eyes. I can see he's upset and worried.

"Sure." I give him a sincere smile and he kisses me.

"Alex and Brody will be outside the entire time and they'll take you to the barbecue." He studies my face and I sigh.

"Look Liv. I know this is frustrating but I will have peace of mind knowing they are here." He moves closer to me.

"I'm going to make sure she gets on that plane and that's the end of this. I promise." He says softly and I take a deep breath in and out.

"Okay." I give him a reassuring smile and he kisses me again.

"I love you, baby." He says as he kisses my forehead and he walks to the door. I let out a deep breath as the door shuts and I stare at Stormi.

"Looks like it's just us girl." I pet her and I head to the kitchen and she follows me. I stare out the blinds and Nick gets in his car and the other SUV follows him. I doubt this is the end of this, but I'll talk to him about it when the time is right. Things between us are so good and I don't want to ruin it. It's weird thinking he's in charge of one of the biggest companies in the world and I mean that's such a large amount of responsibility on a 19-year-old. We finished school a year ago and we can't even legally drink yet (not that, that stops us) but he can own a company? It's crazy really. 

"Hey, Liv." Dylan walks in and I smile. Looks like he just woke up.

"Did you just wake up?" I raise an eyebrow and I make him some coffee.

"Yip." He scoffs and smiles as he takes the cup from me.

"Elaina is still asleep." He points to the stares and I nod.

"Wait? You didn't hear Stormi bark or anything?" I lean on the island and he pulls his face.

"Nope. I have a 72-hour shift. Someone could have carried me out of this house and I wouldn't have felt it." He takes a sip of his coffee and I roll my eyes.

"Of course," I smirk and mom walks in.

"Hey, guys." She takes her coat off and we both look at her.

"Where's Dr. Patterson?" I ask and she takes a seat next to Dylan.

"When are you going to start calling him Carlisle?" Dylan asks and my mom nods.

"Yeah, Liv. When?" She smiles and I sigh.

"I'll get there." I smile and they both look at each other.

"Anyways. Carlisle said he needed to pick up some stuff for tonight and he said I must come home and get ready and that we should meet them there." She shrugs. She has no idea it's happening tonight. Dylan and I stare at each other and he gives me a slight smile and we take another sip of coffee.

"What's the dress code? I thought it's only going to be us?" Dylan asks and my mom shrugs.

"He said he invited a few other people so I think we should do semi-formal." She shrugs. I remember the dress I bought, or Nick bought and I need to get that from Alex.

"I do need to take a nap first." Mom stands up and smiles at us both.

"Liv. Where's Nick?" She scans the living room and the kitchen and frowns.

"Oh, he went to sort out something." I smile and I play with my fingers, "Are you okay?" She walks towards me.

"The security is a bit much," I say and she sighs.

"I know, and personally Liv, it gives us all peace of mind knowing you're safe. You were held at gunpoint and you have no idea how scared we were for you, honey. I think Nick is rather handling this big change well" She places her hand on my shoulder and she gives me an apologetic look.

"Yeah, I know." I give her a small smile. 

"Yeah and besides, their SUVs are cool." Dylan interrupts and smirks, "Think he'll buy me one?" 

"In your dreams." I retort and we stand there laughing for a second.

"Okay, I'm going to take a nap. We need to get ready in 3 hours." She looks at both Dylan and me and walks upstairs.

"A nap sounds like a good idea," Dylan says.

"You just woke up." I frown.

"72 Hours Olivia." He repeats and walks upstairs. I roll my eyes and I look at Stormi. 

"Nap Stormi?" I ask and she yawns. She definitely is my dog. She follows me upstairs and as I get into bed, she jumps up next to me and we fall asleep. My eyes instantly open as Aldus's face pops up in my head and I sit up. I look at Stormi and she tilts her head as I try to get my breathing under control and I sit with my head in my hands until my phone rings.

"Nick?" I say softly.

"What's wrong Olivia?" He sounds concerned and I sigh thinking of Aldus's hands around my neck, "Baby?" He asks again.

"N-nothing." I say and then there's silence.

"I'm coming back." He says and switches the phone off and I phone him back.

"No I'm fine, we can-can talking about it later." I try to reassure him I'm fine and there's silence on his end.

"Nope, I'm coming back." He puts the phone down and I lie back on my pillow with the phone in my hand. Stormi puts her head on my stomach and she just lies peacefully next to me. I close my eyes again and fall asleep. I hear my door silently opening, footsteps walking closer to me and Nick's Axe deodorant meets my nose.

"Baby." He whispers and kisses my forehead. I keep my eyes closed and he walks to his side of the bed, takes his shoes off, and gets on the bed, and cuddles me. I grip onto his hand so that he knows I know he's there and he kisses my cheek.

"I love you." He whispers.

"Love you too," I reply and I instantly fall asleep, I feel so much safer knowing his with me. His phone ringing wakes me up again and he rolls to his side to answer it.

"I'm busy." He sternly says into the phone and he groans.

"How long is this going to take?" He speaks silently and sighs.

"Fine, give me 10 minutes." He puts the phone down.

"Liv." He whispers and he tugs a hair behind me hear.

"Hm?" I say still with my eyes closed.

"I'll see you at the barbecue." He kisses my forehead.

"Love you," I say as he gets up and puts his shoes back on.

"I love you too." He silently walks out and shuts the door again. I fall asleep only for Dylan to loudly knock on my door.

"Liv. We have to get ready." He yells and I groan. What a shitty nap. I sit up and Stormi is still fast asleep. Man, how did all three of us fit on the bed? I stroke her for a bit and I look at my phone. Only have half an hour to get ready. Great. I need to go get the dress from Alex. As I open my door, Stormi jumps up and rushes past me.

"Alex." I open the front door and he walks towards me.

"Yes, Miss Bell?" He smiles and takes his sunglasses off.

"Where is my Forever21 bag?" I smile and he smirks.

"Oh yes, just give me a second." He walks towards the car and opens the passenger side. He leans in and as he turns around, he's carrying the bag and a bouquet of white roses and I start blushing.

"Your bag Miss Bell," He passes the bag to me, "And these are from Mr. Rhodes." He passes the flowers to me as well.

"Thank you, Alex." I walk back into the house, blushing and as I put them on the counter my mind rushes back to prom. A dress he picked out and white roses.

"White roses Liv?" Elaina walks in and she leans on the island staring at them.

"Nick." I blush and she smirks.

"Of course." She adds and her eyes go to the bag.

"New dress?" She raises her eyebrows and pierces her lips together.

"Yeah." I blush again and she sighs.

"Wish my boyfriend was that romantic." She rolls her eyes and Dylan clears his throat.

"I bought you flowers and lunch at the hospital the other day." He rolls his eyes.

"Was just a joke." She winks and kisses his cheek.

"Liv can I please borrow your knitted black dress?" 

"Of course you can." I smile at her and we head upstairs to my room. 

"Here." I hand it to her.

"Thank you." She hugs me and she walks to Dylan's room. I stare at the Forever21 packet and I take the dress out and I lie it down on my bed and run my hands over it. I love this man so damn much. I head to the shower and after I'm done, I wrap the towel around me and I head to my cupboard. I stare at my underwear drawer and then I bite my lip. Hmm, maybe we should make tonight a little bit interesting. I grab a bra and I get dressed, the dress has a zip at the back and luckily I manage to zip it up. I put my hair into a high, messy ponytail, and as I start with my eyeliner my phone rings.

"Nick." 

"Hey baby, I'm leaving now." He says.

"Great, I'm almost done." I smile and I'm sure he's going to love his little surprise tonight. I bite my lip thinking about it.

"Liv." I get out of my daze.

"Hm?" I say and groans.

"I asked if the dress fits?" 

"Yes. Perfectly." I smile.

"Great. See you there. Love you baby." 

"I love you too," He puts the phone down and I continue with my makeup.

"Liv can I-." Elaina pauses, "Holy smokes girl." She looks me up and down and smirks.

"Nick's one lucky man." She winks and I look at her and that black, knitted dress looks so nice on her.

"Says you." I circle her and she blushes, "You can keep the dress. It looks way better on you." She has a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you." She hugs me again and she releases. I put a bit of my Elizabeth Arden, My Fifth Avenue perfume on and I head downstairs.

"Liv. Where's your jacket or coat? It is still winter." Dylan looks me up and down and I grab my leather jacket that's lying on the table next to the door.

"Was going to wear this." I put it on and we hear mom coming down the stairs. Tonight is such an important night for her and Dr. Patterson and I hope it all goes smoothly.

"Mom you look stunning." I watch her walk down with a neatly fitted, beige dress, and her white coat with a scarf. She always dresses so sophisticatedly. I hope Dr. Patterson also remembered to put both of their beepers off tonight. This night needs to go perfectly.

"Thanks, Liv." She hugs me and as we release from our hug she looks me up and down.

"You, Nick, and your leather jackets." She rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Thank you. Those two always look the same." Elaina adds to the conversation and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks." I wink and as I open the door, Alex is already standing there.

"Miss Bell." He motions me out and we all follow.

"Alex, can we just take my car and you guys follow us?" I frown and he takes his sunglasses off.

"Unfortunately Miss Bell, Mr. Rhodes instructed us to drive you guys." He looks at my mom and then back at me.

"Liv, it's the safer option." Mom smiles at Alex and I roll my eyes.

"We have to take my car just in case we need to go to the hospital." Dylan shrugs and he and Elaina head to the Jeep and Alex motions me to his SUV.

"Fine." I head to the SUV and Alex opens the door for me and Brody opens the door for mom. We head to the Patterson's house and as we stop I scan the car park and Nick's car isn't here yet but there are quite a lot of people here. I will forever be amazed at the architecture of this house though. We all walk in and the house is decorated with fairy lights, red roses and I know for a fact that this engagement is going to happen just now. Mom's eyes widen as we walk inside and the house is quiet, the entrance into the lounge is quite long, and just as we reach the entrance to the lounge a hand grabs mine.

"Hey, baby," Nick whispers in my ear and his fingers intertwine with mine. I glance at him and he's wearing beige chino's, black shoes, a white button-up shirt, and his leather jacket. We're definitely are the perfect match. The four of us slow down as mom continues walking into the lounge and everyone is quiet with Dr. Patterson kneeling in the middle of the lounge with a ring box. Mom's hand goes to her mouth and she walks towards him and she starts tearing up. Dr. Patterson looks so nervous and Aiden, Jane, Collin, Jess, baby Mike, Jay, and his girlfriend all make their way to our side. The entire room is quiet and all eyes are on mom and Dr. Patterson as he clears his throat.

"Danielle Bell. Where do I even begin," He swallows, "We've both been through so much, and meeting you, I never thought I'd ever be able to fall in love again but the minute I saw you (with blood all over your face rushing into the emergency room on top of a patient giving them CPR) I knew I had to get know who you are." He has a tear in his eye and mom wipes it off, I lean my head on Nick's chest and he places his arm around my waist, "And dropping that cup of coffee on you was the best mistake I ever made. I love your kids Danielle and I love you even more. Will you please marry me." He swallows and tears stream down Mom'sface.

"Y-yes." She says and he gets up and kisses her. Everyone cheers and as I watch them put the ring on her finger, tears start forming in my eyes, and Nick wraps his arms around me and hugs me even tighter. All the guests group around them to congratulate them and the 8 of us stand back and wait. I look at my friends and they're all so happy. Baby Mike is fast asleep in Jess's arms.  Everyone makes their way outside to where the catering team is barbecuing.

"Congratulations mom." Dylan hugs her and he wipes the tear-off of her cheek, "Carlisle." Dylan shakes his hand and he nods. We all congratulate them and Nick and I are last.

"Congrats Mom." I hug her and watch Nick shake Carlisle's hand. As we release from our hug, I face Carlisle, "Congratulations Dr. Pa-," I stare at him, "I mean Carlisle." He has a huge smile and instantly he gives me a tight hug, "I really am happy for the both of you." I look at both of them and Nick grabs my hand again. 

"Thanks, guys." They smile. 

"Okay, guys. Let's head outside." Carlisle motions to all the guests and Nick places his hand on the small of my back and leads me outside. 

"You look, beautiful baby." He whispers in my ear and I turn a bit red. We head to our group of friends, "Want something to drink?" He kisses my cheek and I nod. He heads to the bar.

"I got a question Liv." Collin raises his eyebrow.

"Okay?" I frown.

"Do you and Nick always coordinate your outfits?" He looks at Nick as he makes his way back to us with a glass of wine and a beer.

"Nope. We just have good taste." I wink and Nick makes his way next to me.

"Here baby." He hands me the glass of red wine.

"Thanks." I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"Dinner is ready." One of the cooks says and we all head inside to the tables. Mike starts crying just as Jess sits down and she looks so tired. 

"Here I'll take him upstairs." I motion her to give him to me and she gives me a small smile.

"Are you sure Liv?" She looks at Mike and then up at me.

"Yeah, it's fine." I take the baby and he's quite restless. I head upstairs to her old room and luckily there is also a crib in there.

"Liv." Nick walks in as well and closes the door behind him. I swaddle Mike and he doesn't want to stop.

"Jess gave me a bottle." He walks closer to Mike and I take the bottle from him.

"Thanks." I smile and I give him the bottle and he stops crying for two seconds and then he continues again.

"Come on Mike," I say hushing him and Nick just stares at me.

"What?" I frown and then I look down at Mike.

"Nothing." He moves forward and takes Mike out of my hands and he instantly stops crying. I roll my eyes.

"How do you do that?" I frown and I look at Nick and how he feeds Mike and smirks.

"It's my calming aura." He winks at me, sits on the chair, and swaddles Mike until he is asleep. It doesn't even take ten minutes and Mikes out. 

"Liv." He mouths and he looks at the crib and then at Mike. I slowly take Mike out of his arms and I walk him to the crib and Nick stands next to me. We slowly tiptoe out and quietly shut the door.

"Thank goodness." Nick leans against the door and he looks me up and down.

"And now?" I tilt my head and he pulls me into him.

"You are so fucking sexy." He kisses me and he puts his hands on my waist and moves his hands down to my bum. We make out for a bit and then we hear the laughter downstairs.

"We should maybe go downstairs." I break our kiss and he sighs.

"If we really have to." He leans back on his feet, grabs my hand and we head downstairs. We join the table and one of the caterers places food in front of us. 

"He's sleeping Jess," I say to her across the table, and she and Collin thanks us. We continue eating and making small talk until Dylan's beeper goes off.

"Mom. Carlisle." Dylan clears his throat and everyone quietens down.

"Yes, dear." She smiles at him and he looks quite shocked.

"A building collapsed and the ER is fulling up. They need all the help they can get." Most of the guests instantly stand up and rush out. Of course, almost all the guests are doctors. Why am I not surprised? 

"Sorry guys. Please have some dessert and wine and stuff." Carlisle tells the rest of the guests as they head out. We sit at the dining room table and we all make small talk with each other. Nick places his hand on my thigh and my face goes quite straight as he makes circles on in. I stare at him through the corner of my eye and he moves his hand up my dress. He pierces his lips together as he moves his hand further up and his eyes widen when he realizes I'm not wearing any underwear. I smirk as he tries to keep his face straight.

"Seriously baby?" He whispers in my ear and I bite my lip as he removes his hand.

"Seriously," I wink and he clears his throat.

"We have to go." He whispers back, still not making any eye contact and Jay clears his throat.

"Liv?" 

"Hm?" I smile and Jay frowns.

"Do you guys want to go to the beach tomorrow?" He smiles.

"I'll let you know."

"We have to go." Nick gets up and pulls my chair out for me. We say our goodbyes and Nick leads me to his car, before he opens the door he pushes me against the door and his lips instantly kiss my neck and his hands run down my body and up my dress again. 

"Nick." I moan and he doesn't stop. I quickly open my eyes and Alex looks at us and then he quickly looks away.

"Nick." I push him off and he looks stunned.

"You okay?" He asks and my eyes go back to Alex and Nick follows my gaze.

"Nick. You ain't getting any tonight unless you tell them to back off." I fold my arms and I stare at him. I clench my jaw and he smirks.

"Deal." He walks closer to me again and I push him away again.

"Now Nick," I raise my eyebrow.

"Fine, I will give them a break tonight, but you have to keep your leather jacket on. You drive me crazy when you wear it." He whispers in my ear my legs go jelly again when he breaths in my neck.

"Nick," I whisper back and I push him away. He stares me up and down and walks to the two SUVs. I get in his car and I take the jacket off. He jumps in and he looks at me and his face is straight.

"Liv. Put it back on." He demands and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I put it back on and he reverses the car. I slightly crack my neck and he looks at me and then back at the road.

"So going commando?" He pierces his lips together and I nod.

"Hm. Thought you'd like it." I say softly and he smirks.

"This is why I love you." He says and he places his hand on my thigh. I push it away.

"Nope. Only when we get home." I say sternly and he frowns.

"But baby." He circles his thumb on my thigh and I lean my head back.

"No Nick." I push his hand away again and I smirk. He frowns and he looks seriously frustrated. He puts the Porche in sports mode and we drive so fast, I can't help but laugh a bit. We stop at home and he looks at me.

"We're home." He says and I undo my seatbelt and I move onto his chair, straddling him.

"I know." I kiss him and his hands instantly go to my bum. I run my hands through his messy hair and my lips go down to his neck and his breathing increases. My hands move to his shirt and I start unbuttoning it and his hands move under my dress.

"Nick." I gasp and as I sit up I hit my head against the ceiling, "Ouch." I pause and he frowns. He opens the car door, moves us both out of the car and he carries me into the house while my lips go back to his neck. As we walk inside, he immediately walks to the couch and I take his jacket off, followed by his shirt. I stare at his toned abs and then my hands go down to his belt buckle and I take that off too.

"You're driving me crazy." He says as his breathing increases and I unbutton his pants with my lips still on his neck. He takes my jacket off and throws it on the floor, picks me up again and we make our way to my room. He gently puts me down, slams the door shut, and pushes me against it. He spins me around, moves my hair over my shoulder, and slowly unzips my dress as he starts kissing my neck, and the dress pools around my feet. My legs start going jelly and he spins me around again, looks me up and down, and continues kissing me. I run my hands down from his abs to his chinos and I push them down. We haven't gotten this far in a while. I stare at him and he picks me up again, he walks to the bed and seats me on top of him. I push him down onto the bed and I hover over him as his hands explore my body. He moves his one hand to my bra and unclips it with his two fingers, throws it on the floor, and he sits up again and his lips instantly move down to my chest and my eyes roll back and I try my best to bite back a moan but I can't, "Fuck baby." He says and turns us around. I breathe heavily as I take his underwear off and he stares at me as I bite my lip.

"Don't make me beg." I hiss and I arch my back up a bit as I stare at him and I lightly scratch his back.

"Making you beg is fun, baby." He winks, moves my hands above my head, and intertwines our fingers as he stares into my eyes.

"Nick." I death stare at him.

"Hm okay, Liv." He says and let's just say, it's as if I'm in another world.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.4K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
10.9K 120 36
A romanitcal Christmas wonder with a lot of snow. A classical meet cute on Valentinesday. An extraordinary prom invitation. Sounding like a lot of cl...
15.4K 252 49
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
12.7K 1.6K 43
My story was ranked #13 in unity, #680 in romantic , #756 in youngadult , #717 in newadult , #28 in pure love , #346 in short chapters , #41 in choos...