Love at midfield

By XXtuxbooksXX

My name is Jaimie and I'm 18 and my best friends are pro soccer players that all the girls at my school love... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 18

105 6 3
By XXtuxbooksXX

*Jimmy's p.o.v*
I was on my away to pick up Jaimie from the mall. When I pulled in a saw her talking to a man. When I looked closer it was her ex, she looked so annoyed. I got out and walked over, when all of a sudden he slapped her and pushed her to the ground. I started running over to her.
"Do you ever touch her again," I yelled.

"Or what" he said with a smirk.

"You'll get it" I said the kicked him where the sun don't shine. While he was hunched over in pain I grabbed Jaimie and carried her to the car, she blacked out on the way. I texted everyone tell them I was taking Jaimie to the hospital and I would explain there. Then I drove away.

**********

When I got tomthe hospital I got out and carried Jaimie in.

"Please help my girlfriend blacked out," I yelled. After a minute or so a doctor and a few nurses came in and put her on a on one of those hospital beds then wheeled her into a room.

"Please stay out in the waiting room we will get you and a couple minutes" the doctor said. I sat down, I wish I got there earlier or told her to drive but no I HAD to pick her up.
"Jimmy what happened" Antoine yelled bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Her ex slapped her and pushed her to the ground and she blacked out," I said.

"Really he was so nice when they were dating" Alex said.

"Well he's not now" I replied wanting to get of the topic. By the time everyone got here the doctor said she was fine just a bump on her head and could go home tomorrow. Thank god.

*Jaimie's p.o.v*
I woke up in a hospital room. What? why am I here. Then the memories came rushing back. Wait where's Jimmy is he here. Just then a nurse came in, she looked to be in her 40s
"Well someone's up, how do you feel" she asked.
"Fine, is Jimmy here" I asked

"Is Jimmy your boyfriend" she asked.

"Yes"

"Yes he is I'll send him in" she said and gave me a smile. A couple minutes later Jimmy came in.
"How are you feeling babe" he asked

"Fine me head hurts a little" I replied

"The doctor said its normal, good news is you don't have a concussion" he said

"That's good...Jimmy will you lay with me" I asked.
"Sure" he said as I moved over so he could lay there. We laid there and cuddled, after a while I fell asleep.
"Goodnight Jaimie" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

*Jimmy's p.o.v*
"That's good...Jimmy will you lay with me" she asked.
"Sure" I replied and got into the bed with her. We were cuddling and Jaimie was about to fall so i kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight Jaimie" I said. Soon after I myself drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Please comment what you think and vote

Thank you for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 12.2K 42
UNEDITED! "I can't act like I'm not in love with you!" he says at last. Every single drop of confidence fades away from my body. "What did you say?"...
2.4K 236 57
"- I haven't come here for boys, Gretux. - When my best friend gives me the wry smile, I understand she doesn't believe me. Do I even believe myself...
6.6K 367 38
Alexis Patterson isn't your average girly girl, she's the captain of the BOYS Varsity Soccer team, she swears like a sailor, she doesn't care about w...
111K 2.2K 27
*COMPLETED* Olivia After all the drama during my freshman year I look forward to being a sophmore. I am going to kick ass in classes and nail this m...