Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Fourteen
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
๐Ÿ‹ Twenty-Nine ๐Ÿ‹
Thirty
๐Ÿ‹ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

Twenty-One

958 20 21
By ajax_069xX

Warnings: Slight mention of kidnapping, but otherwise I think that's it.

SJKAJSKDKDODISS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 🥰🥺

————————————————————

Despite being away from Kirishima for only a couple of weeks, it felt like an eternity. You called anytime you can and texted back quickly whenever he texted you. Occasionally he left you on delivered, sometimes on read. But you didn't blame him, he was probably busy.

Every time you talked to him, the image of his face twisted in pleasure flashed in your mind. You had a sore throat when you returned to school and blamed it on the cold weather. But unfortunately for you, Mina was your best friend and caught on quickly.

"Alrighty, (Name), you always get blushy blushy when you talk to Kirishima, did you guys fuck or something?" She asked. Your face turned bright red at the thought, shaking your head vigorously.

She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. You both sat on your bed, Mina interrogating you over why you were gone for more than three days again and not answering your phone before coming back.

She cried with you when you explained your parents' death, and locked you in your room until you explained why you were so "blushy blushy" when you talked to Kirishima over the phone.

"Well if you didn't fuck, then you did something," she grumbled. You blushed and sweatdropped. She gasped, then smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

"You sucked him off, didn't you?"

"M-Mina!" You exclaimed. "(Name)!~ I didn't know you were so naughty!~" she teased, wiggling her slender pink fingers at you.

"So," she said, grinning at you, modifying her position to sit more comfortably. "What's it look like?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. "What?" You asked.

Mina groaned. "His dick! Duh!" You could feel your face getting hotter by the minute. "M-Mina, that's not for me to tell.." you mumbled back, tucking the lower half of your face inside the oversized hoodie you were wearing.

The faint scent of cinnamon entered your nose, and you felt calmer. You closed your eyes to inhale the scent his hoodie had. "God, if Kirishima didn't get to you first, I would've been next, you're so cute!~" she chimed, pinching the visible part of your cheek under your eye.

You whined and slapped her hand away gently. Mina went into a fit of giggles, teasing you about any more naughty stuff you may or may not have done with Kirishima.

"Is he loud?"

"Is he a dom or sub? Or switch?!"

"Did he do the same to you?"

"You guys don't plan on fucking anytime soon right?"

"Mina!"

Your phone in your pocket started ringing. You both went silent as you pulled it out, and answered, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Doll," the voice on the other end said.

"Hey, Eijirou.." you murmured. "How are you?"

"Hoe, give me that," Mina grumbled, snatching the phone. "M-Mina! Give it back!" You shouted.

You heard laughter on the other side of the line, followed by a, "Hello to you too, Ashido."

"Sooo~ Kirishima," Mina grinned.

"Shit, (Name), we're screwed when she talks like that," the redhead murmured, followed by some more laughter.

"I heard from a little birdie that (Name) sucked you off."

Silence.

"Yeah."

Mina burst out into laughter, which she struggled to hide. Your face was a furious red at her teasing and his brutally honest answer, snatching your phone back from her.

"I still need to return the favor."

Mina snorted, resulting in more laughter erupting from her. "Oh (Name), oh no," she breathed out, patting your leg. "You're both assholes," you murmured. The pink-skinned girl laughed her ass off, Kirishima chuckling on the other end.

"(Name), 'll be at the dorms in an hour, make sure yer ready, okay?" Your red cheeks died down, a small, eager smile being placed on your features. "Yeah, I'll make sure to be ready."

"Kirishima! You didn't give them much time! (Name), I'ma make sure you look stunning!" Mina grinned, almost flying off your bed and yanking your phone out of your hands.

"Mina! Give it back!"

"Bye, Kirishima!"

You heard a beep, signifying that Mina hung up on him. You shook your head as Mina tossed your phone back at you, barely catching it. You plugged it into the charging port, swinging your legs off the bed.

Mina threw your closet doors open, rummaging through clothes, separating the items into a "no", and a "maybe" pile.

"Ooh~ this is cute!" She held up a maroon turtleneck sleeveless sweater, it looked tighter, and it would hug your body. "You would look so cute in this!" She grinned, tossing the piece of clothing to you.

"Now for pants and shoes.."

***

Mina, finally done going through your closet and littering your floor with articles of clothing, stood proudly with her hands on her hips, grinning at her masterpiece.

"(Name)! You look so cute!" She chimed, pinching your cheeks between her fingers.

You went with the maroon turtleneck sweater she tossed to you before. Since it was cold, you went with some thicker, black pants, with some black boots. You threw on a black jacket to go over your sweater, grinning as Mina bragged about her work.

"Eijirou's here," you said, quickly throwing together a crossover purse, including money, your phone, your dorm key, and a portable charger.

"Do you know where you're both going?" Mina questioned, opening the door to leave your dorm. "Beats me," you responded, shutting off the light and locking the door behind you.

"Well, whatever you do, you better tell me everything!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air. You neared the exit, but Mina stepped in front of you as you reached for the handle into the outdoors.

"Don't get too carried away!~"

You blushed and shoved her aside, a fit of giggles erupting from her chest. You quickly yanked open the door, and shut it, taking a deep breath before walking to where Kirishima was waiting.

He grinned when he saw you, an excited one at that. He let out a low whistle as his eyes raked over your figure. "Either 'm losin' my memory, or ya look better every time I see ya," the redhead murmured.

He was wearing what almost looked like a tux, a simple black, button-up undershirt with a maroon jacket, black pants, and black shoes. You suddenly felt underdressed as you looked at your outfit.

"I-I didn't know where we would be going, so I didn't know what to wear.." you muttered, looking down as you fiddled with your fingers. "Doll, I could care less if you walked out in sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt with bunny slippers on, and your hair not done," he grunted, placing his calloused hand on your cheek. "You'd still look stunning."

His grin returned, giving you a quick peck on the forehead as he rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "Gah, how I wish we could spend more time together," he mumbled, his voice barely above a whisper. You placed your hand over the top of his and nodded, "I do too, Eijirou."

"But hey, just a couple more years until I marry ya," he said, his boyish grin back on his face, a faint blush tinting his cheeks. You blushed and looked at him with wide eyes. He laughed at your reaction before he grabbed your hand, leading you to his car. Kirishima did his usual open the door and buckle your routine before closing it and going around to get in the driver's seat.

The car was already running due to the low temperatures, you were thankful he was thinking. You placed your hands in front of the heaters, sighing happily. You hadn't noticed your hands began to freeze, but since you were warm it hit you like a wave.

"Ya cold?" He asked, turning up the heat just a little bit more as he kept his eyes on the road ahead of him. You nodded. "Where's your coat?" He furrowed his brow, sticking his bottom lip out in a slight pout.

"I-I didn't think it would be that cold," you replied. He looked at you, his red eyes filled with humor. "T's the middle of February!" He laughed as you started to pout, with furrowed brows, stuck out the bottom lip, and crossed arms.

"You can borrow mine," he said, with a humorous intent still in his voice. He reached over and rubbed your shoulder in apology. "But what will you wear?" You asked. "Ah, 'll be fine," he replied, his grin still evident on his face.

"But you need a coat," you said stubbornly. "Babe 'll be fine, it wouldn't be very manly of me if I let ya freeze."

He cocked his head to the side and narrowed his eyes in victory when you didn't say anything else. His black earrings rattled against his skin when he turned his head back to the road. "You got your ears pierced?" You asked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell ya! Nice of ya to notice," he sent you a smirk and a wink. "You can touch 'em if ya want, I won't bite," he said, every so slightly leaning his body closer to you. He turned his head as you started reaching up.

"Unless ya want me to."

You flushed as he wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner, but you paid no mind to his flirtatious acts and gently touched his dangling earrings.

They were black, a small chain going down to loop to a dark cross. You pulled your hand away after a short while, resulting in a pout from him.

"Awe already?" He whined. "Eijirou, you need to concentrate on where you're going," you scolded. His pout deepened, making him look less dangerous than what you both knew he was.

He started talking about where you both were going, an expensive place to eat, before going to the park for a late-night stroll until you retired at his house for the night.

"Do I still have clothes at your place?" You asked. "Hell yeah, we do," he replied, glancing at you. "We're here," he said, pulling into a parking spot.

You looked up at the restaurant, your eyes going wide as you looked at the line to get in, then back at him in concern. He let out a short laugh at your reaction. "Don't worry, Doll, I called for a reservation. Plus, my dad owns it," he grinned, getting out of the car after he pulled the keys, and rushed around to get you out. You were already unbuckled and standing up when he took your hand and led you to the front, locking the door behind him.

"Reservation for two, Eijirou Kirishima," he quickly told the man at the front, who looked much like a butler. The man had a bored and lazy look on his face, and his curly mustache almost looked droopy. But he immediately brightened up when he saw the son of the man who hired him.

"Why yes, Young Kirishima, right this way," the man said, clapping his hands twice for another butler-like man to take his place. You both received a few glares from the couples in front and tucked yourself into Kirishima. He smiled down at you with concern and took his arm from yours to wrap it around your waist.

The man who greeted you gave you your table in a corner near a window and handed you some menus. "Your waiter will be here shortly, I apologize for the busy night, Young Kirishima, your wait might be longer than usual," he said.

"Ah, don't worry about it! This place is awesome for its food and service, don't sweat it, 'kay man?" The redhead said, grinning ear to ear. The man smiled back at him. "Of course, sir."

"I'll leave you two be," the man walked away.

Your eyes wandered the menu items, stopping at one. You looked up at Kirishima, who wasn't even looking at his menu, but you. He grinned lovingly at you sending a wink your way.

As cheesy as it was, you flushed before you started to ask your question. "They have (fav food) here?" Kirishima's smile grew and he nodded and a soft blush came down on his face.

"I made sure Dad put it in as a requested menu item when he bought the place," he murmured. Your heart soared at the thoughtful gesture, and a smile perked up on your lips.

"I'm guessing that's what you're having?" He asked. You nodded eagerly, setting down the menu on the table. Kirishima chuckled softly. "You get so cute when you're excited," he said bluntly.

You stared at the man, the smile still playing on your lips. "I do?" You questioned. Kirishima laughed softly, reaching over with his hand to take yours in his. A woman approached, wearing the same suit the man from before was wearing. She had manicured nails and perfect hair, and a seemingly fake smile. She clicked her pen she had ready to jot down what you both wanted. The redhead looked to you to speak.

"Just water for me, please," you said softly. "Make it two," Kirishima added, holding up two fingers for emphasis. The woman grinned and nodded, her pen moving quickly across the page. Kirishima went back to looking at you, starting a conversation, talking about life, or just random topics that came to mind.

You felt your heart flutter whenever you spoke to him, grinning at everything he said or asked. You wished it would last forever, or in this case, at least a while.

Your dinner date was quickly interrupted by a phone call. His brows furrowed as he looked at the caller ID, excusing himself to take the call. You frowned and picked at your food, the meal suddenly tasting bitter.

He quickly came back, an annoyed look plastered over his face. "I gotta go," he growled, picking up the bag he brought with him. "Already?" You asked, your mood plummeting. The annoyed look turned to one regret. "'M sorry, Doll, but I got some business to take care of," he replied. "'Ll send Daisuke over to pick ya up."

He gave you a quick peck on the cheek and a quiet "I love you" before departing, putting his phone to his ear, either talking to his father or sending Daisuke your way. You called your waitress over and asked for a few boxes, which she quickly came back with, probably out of sympathy or pity.

Your food was packed up and ready to go when Daisuke arrived. He had a coat for you, it looked like the one Kirishima was wearing earlier. You shrugged it on, Daisuke picking up your boxes of food and paying for it. The older male looked at you pityingly through his shades as he walked you to the car. He opened the door for you, thanking him softly before shutting it.

As you left for Kirishima's house, you stared out the window in boredom. Now that Kirishima ditched you halfway through your date, you had no clue what you were going to do now. Probably raid his fridge and watch Netflix, but in your head, it was going to be an uneventful night.

Daisuke looked back at your pathetic form in the rearview mirror.

God, they look dejected, was basically what his body screamed. It pissed you off. You furrowed your brow as you watched streetlamps whiz by, the road becoming less and less popular as you headed to Kirishima's home.

As you headed towards the drive, you noticed Daisuke speeding up the car. "Uhm... Daisuke, where are we going?" You asked. "The Young Master asked me to take you somewhere in apology when he called me," the blue-haired man replied, taking a curve into the woods.

---------------------------------------------

Kirishima let a huff go through his nose as he entered his father's base, his steps speeding up as he clenched and unclenched his hands in anger. His jacket ruffled as he moved, approaching his father's office deep into the base.

Kirishima's father had a look of frustration when Kirishima entered. "What the hell was so important that you had to call me in the middle of my date with (Name?" The younger male hissed.

Eiichi rubbed his temples in frustration. "Ya know when I said that I think we have a traitor within our base?" He asked. Kirishima nodded.

---------------------------------------------

Kirishima walked rather bored to his father's office. The day was uneventful, full of meetings and exchanges in items. The only thing he was excited about that day was his call with you.

He grinned at the thought of hearing your voice. Hearing your laugh, before you fell asleep over the phone as you always did, he listened for a few minutes before deciding to retire to his bed for the night. It was precious to him.

"Eijirou! What the fuck took you so long?" His father scolded. "Sorry, you didn't say I had to be here in a short amount of time," Kirishima responded, taken aback by his father's sudden temper.

"Anyway, what is it?"

"We have a traitor in our walls."

A pause. "Do you know who it is?" Kirishima asked.

"Not a clue."

---------------------------------------------

Kirishima quickly recalled the memory, his brows furrowing even more as he frowned. "Yeah, ya did. What about it?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"I found out who it is."

Kirishima's eyes widened and his arms fell back to his sides. "Who is it?" He asked, careful not to yell out his question, taking a step forward.

The elder Kirishima looked up, sadness and anger in his eyes.

"It's Daisuke."

————————————————————

Suspense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 22 15
Warning : This book was stopped writing. For new version, read "God of Clones" book. Heroes, those who fight the evil and save the innocents. My drea...
48.7K 2.3K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
441K 18.5K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...
310K 13.9K 31
Class 1-A decided to go see a movie one weekend. Once they got there, they picked out a horror movie. Midoriya has been terrified of horror movies hi...