Perfect Fit | August Alsina

By emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
4: Fierce and Cold-blooded
5: Information
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
16: Interrogation
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
22: Closer And Closer
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
37: Taking Care of Business
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
43: Miami
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

49: Love Faces

707 33 15
By emmanesiadior

Two updates in one day..y'all better like this chapter.

By the gif in the MM, you should know wassup 😏🙃

Enjoy my beautiful people, this is the final chapter BEFORE the epilogue!

The wedding celebrations continued long into the night and through until the early hours of the morning. It was safe to say everyone had enjoyed the newlyweds' big day that had been full of good food, lots of drinks (both alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and endless dancing. It was the perfect way for Mateo and Vittoria to celebrate their union and it was everything that they'd envisioned. 

Things were still lively even after Mr and Mrs Romano had left just after midnight to catch their flight to New Zealand - an 'interesting' choice for a honeymoon but somewhere that Vittoria had always longed to visit. Mateo had made it possible for her though and had assured she'd be able to visit all the places on her list which included Queenstown, Rotorua and the Coromandel Peninsula. They'd be there for a week, then they'd travel through the South Pacific Islands - Samoa, Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Niue etc. From there they'd go to Australia for a week, then they would travel to America, then to Spain and then back home to Italy. It was definitely the definition of a 'rich couple' honeymoon.

As it started getting later and later, guests started leaving; including Devonte and Gianna.

The couple walked down the hall of the villa towards their room, talking and laughing away. They had both been drinking but they weren't drunk - just a little tipsy. When they reached the door, Devonte presses the keycard to the plate and instantly it opened. Gianna stepped inside before Von came in behind her, closing and locking the door.

"I am beat." She exclaimed, removing her heels and throwing her purse and bouquet onto the nearby table. "I need to remove all this makeup though, struggles of being a woman."

"Come on."

Devonte grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom. She squealed when he lifted her onto the counter top before stepping in between her legs. He reached over and grabbed her makeup remover wipes, taking out a few before beginning to rid her face of all the foundation, blush, highlighter, contour, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. 

Gianna giggled. "I can't believe you're doing this right now..maybe I'm imagining it."

"A good man always takes care of his woman."

When he was done he walked over the the bin to dispose of the used wipes before taking his place back between her legs again.

He placed his hands on either side of her thighs while staring at the woman who was utter perfection in his eyes. Gianna stared back as intense butterflies built up in her stomach and a sense of nervousness washed over her. The tension in the air was thick and it was starting to get overwhelming for her. She cleared her throat and gently pushed him back before hopping down from the counter.

"I um, I'm gonna take a shower."

Von chuckled at her nervous energy. He knew exactly what was up but if she wasn't going to act upon it then he wouldn't either. After all he'd promised that he would wait until she was ready, not the other way around.

He watched her walk past him over to the shower and twist the handle to a medium temperature. Then she stripped out of her dress and undergarments before stepping into the shower. Devonte shook his head and stripped out of his clothes too before stepping into the shower with her. She kept his back to him for a few minutes before finally turning around and crashing her lips onto his without warning. He was shocked to say the least but gripped her waist and kissed her back with the same hunger and passion.

Gianna moaned into the kiss and ran her fingers through his now wet hair as the heating radiating through her body increased. She hadn't planned on going as far as she was about to with Devonte until further down the track, but she was ready and more then certain of it than ever. She wasn't going to hold herself back anymore - life's too short for that. She was going to go all the way with her man tonight.

Devonte, who realised their kissing and touching was getting way too intense, pulled away and looked down at his girl. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she stared up at him.

"Why did you stop?"

"We're going too far baby. I don't want you to do this just because you feel the need to now that alcohol is in your system."

"I may be intoxicated but I'm coherent enough to know what I'm doing." She said seriously before opening the shower door. "I want you and I want you now."

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel before walking into the bedroom. Devonte stood there motionless for a few seconds before turning the water off and also getting out. He quickly dried himself off and walked into the bedroom, only to see Gianna standing near the end of the bed waiting on him. The look in her eyes was killing him. He couldn't deny it anymore; he wanted her too and he wanted her bad.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as he approached her.

She nodded her head.

"I need to hear you say it Gianna."

"I want you to make love to me."

He nodded his head. "I'm gonna take care of you, aight? Tell me to stop if it's too much."

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

I gasped when he picked me up and swiftly laid me on the bed before climbing on top of me. We stared at each for a split second before he crashed his lips onto mine. I parted my lips just enough for him to gain entrance and slide his tongue inside. He had all the dominance already, I wasn't about to try tongue wrestle today. While our tongues did a little dance of their own, my eyes snapped open when I felt his thumb press against my clit. He smirked against my lips before he started rubbing circles rigorously, getting me wetter than I already was.

I moaned out which ultimately broke our intense kiss. That didn't stop him though. He trailed kisses along my jawline before moving down to my neck, surely leaving a few hickies which I'll end up caring about in the morning. I'm too caught up in the moment to say shit right now. My moans got louder when he slipped two of his fingers inside of me. This man is driving me insane. He fingered me slowly while trailing his kisses down to my breasts. When he took my nipple into his mouth, that's when I went completely mad.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum baby!"

He kept doing what he was doing, sending me over the edge.

"Merda! (shit)."

"That's right baby." He said huskily, raising his head up to look at my face. "Give it all to daddy."

My body shook slightly from the sweet sensation between my legs. Devonte removed his fingers from inside of me and held them up to my mouth, allowing me to taste myself. I sucked my juices off of his fingers being as seductive as ever. He bit down on his lip watching me do so. Yup, I'm driving him wild too. He smirked and gently grabbed my legs, pushing them as far back as they could go before grabbing his dick and aligning it with my entrance.

"Don't be scared baby, I got you." He said in the softest tone. 

I nodded my head. "I love you."

He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you more."

I braced myself as he placed one hand on my stomach while using the other to guide his dick into my entrance. I gasped sharply as soon as he got the tip in. He stopped to let me adjust before slowly pushing himself deeper. 

"Wait, wait." I said quickly as I felt intense pain down in that region and tears brimmed my eyes. 

Alexis was right back then..I am still a virgin.

Devonte looked down at me in concern. "You okay?"

"I-It's sore."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No." I replied and smiled weakly. "I want this, just go slow please."

He locked his lips with mine again while slowly slipping more and more of himself inside of me. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I couldn't help but whimper at the pain, but Devonte made sure that I was fine as we proceeded. He had to stop a few times before he got his entire monster length inside of me, but he didn't complain one bit - in fact, he made sure that I was comfortable and continued to kiss me all over. 

He stared down at me with those mysterious brown eyes as I adjusted to his full length being completely inside of me. I nodded my head which made him smile before he started dealing slow, passionate strokes that started off semi-painful but quickly turned into a whirlwind of pleasure. I turned into a moaning mess real quick but I couldn't deny the fact that I was thoroughly enjoying every single part of this.

"F-Faster baby." 

I didn't have to do or say anything else. He gripped my waist and quickened his pace, thrusting faster, deeper and harder every time. My eyes snapped shut and I bit down on my bottom lip as I gripped the sheets tightly. 

"You like that baby? Huh? You like when daddy fucks with pussy?"

Dirty talk..that sent me all the way into overdrive.

"Y-Yes!" I screamed as he pounded into me at an ungodly rate. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me!"

He released his grip on my and moved his hands over to my breasts. He pinched, flicked and toyed with my nipples which sent me into an earth crashing orgasm - my second of the night and certainly not my last.

_ _ _

"Cazzo Madre di Dio! (Fucking mother of God)."

Devonte didn't know what Gianna had screamed but it had turned him on to the maximum and got him to his peak instantly. He weakly held his body over Gianna's as he groaned and growled into her ear while releasing a load inside of her without even thinking. There was no room to think about it, he was simply caught up in the moment and so was she. 

He rolled off of her and lay on the bed beside her. Both their chests were heaving up and down violently as their tried to catch their breaths. 

Gianna was laying there in pure satisfaction as she regained her regular breathing pattern. She'd never felt anything like what Devonte had made her feel and she couldn't believe she'd waited to find out, but at the same time she was glad she had waited because that made this moment even more special. There was so much more anticipation and the stronger connection they shared now made everything that much more intense. It wasn't just sex, they'd made love for the first time. They'd shared an intimate experience which brought them closer together as a couple. 

A smile graced her face as she turned her head to look at Devonte. He felt her stare after a few seconds and turned his head so that they were face to face. He smiled back at her. 

"You good baby?"

"Mmmhmm." Gianna hummed. "That was amazing."

"I have to agree with you on that. That's the best sex I've ever had." He said honestly. 

He'd never shared an intense connection with anyone he'd slept with and that was really what made him feel that way besides the fact that he truly did consider Gia to be the love of his life. She was the one person that he wanted for life. He was even more sure of that now. He'd experienced all of her and he wanted all of her forever.

"Oh really?" She smirked and quickly climbed on top of him. "I think we should solidify that some more."

"I should've know that you're a freak freak, your innocence was a complete hint." Devonte chuckled. 

_ _ _

Devonte Wilson

I watched her raised up on her knees while she reached behind her and grabbed my dick. That alone made me grunt and groan. She aligned me at her entrance before slowly easing herself down. My hands found their way to her hips and I guided her all the way down. She threw her head back in satisfaction and moaned out while placing her hands firmly on my chest. Those moans are absolute music to my ears. My favourite song.

She stood on the tips of her toes and began to work it like a pro. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. If I thought the sex was amazing before, it's miles beyond perfect now. I'm not just making her feel new things, she's making me feel new things too. 

"Shit babygirl." 

She smirked down at me. "You like this daddy?"

Where the hell did this freak come from? 

"Hell yeah." I groaned, smacking her ass a few times. "Twerk on this dick Gia."

When she came all the way down on my dick again, she started twerking like there was no tomorrow before beginning to move up and down while doing so. I threw my head back as I felt myself beginning to stiffen up. 

"I'm gonna nut."

"Do it. Give me everything Devonte."

Her seductive tone was all it took. I gripped her ass in my hands as I released inside of her, definitely shooting up the club. Before she could even process it, I flipped us over so that she was underneath me yet again. I wasn't about to let her get me to mine and not get her there again too. I pounded into her with the little strength I did have left. Her screams and cries bounced off the walls as she took everything I was dealing to her.

"Porco dio! (Fucking God). YES!"

Her warmth coated my dick as her nails dug into my forearms that she'd been gripping for dear life. Her eyes were heavy and I could tell she was on the verge of sleep. Hell I was too. I chuckled and lay down beside her, letting sleep take over me too. 

_

_

_

Questions + Responses:

Welp this was just one nasty ass chapter..

Epilogue is next 😭 it's almost over!

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 768 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
522K 8.6K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
11.9K 396 19
Blake Rossi is the Don of the Italian Mafia. He's cold, demanding and emotionless. He took over Don after his father stepped down, and ever since he'...