Addicted to You

By drreidsboyband

Spencer Reid is our resident good boy, but what'll happen when he meets the new girl across the hall?? Spence... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
!!!!!
24
25
26
Just some fun hc's!
More headcanon's because why not:)
Even more hc's because I can't stop:)
26
27
More headcanons if that's even possible
28
Quick Author's Note
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
This is not a chapter!!! Just a lil fun thing<3
38
39
40
IMPORTANT!!!
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Epilogue One: Mini Gremlins
PLEASE READ
slightest tiniest sort of update

23

3.2K 81 3
By drreidsboyband

a/n: this chapter is ~experimental so lmk if you like it. Oh, and it's also gonna be mostly straight filth lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls all met up at Atti's apartment as promised. And once they all got over the portraits Att had painted hanging over her couch and all the pictures of her and Reid, they had some wine and some shots. Well, a lot of wine and a lot of shots.

"Ok, ok, ok, I have an idea!", a very drunken Emily explained, "Let's play never have I ever!"

"Ooh, but make it dirty.", Garcia added.

Atti and JJ laughed in disbelief, "Oh come on, we just wanna know about the good doctor Att, you never tell us any juicy details."

"You guys really wanna know about our sex life?", she giggled.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds weird.", Emily explained.

"Ok, fine but I'm not making up any questions."

"That's ok, I have plenty.", Garica laughed, "Ok, never have I ever had a threesome."

"Wow, way to start off strong.", JJ said. Atticus and Emily put a finger down.

"Not with Spencer, before him.", Att clarified.

"Never have I ever had more than three orgasms.", it was now Emily's turn.

Atticus was the only girl to put her finger down, "Oh, you poor things.", she giggled.

~~~~~~

Spencer pinned Atticus up against her bedroom wall, connecting their lips roughly. He slipped his tongue into her mouth as she tugged on the roots of his hair lightly, both eagerly deepening the kiss.

"You're always so wet for me, such a good girl.", Spencer praised as he slipped his fingers under the lace, spreading her arousal. Wasting no time, he slipped two fingers into her, pumping in and out slowly as the palm of his hand hit her clit. He loved watching the way Att squirmed under his touch like this as she grew closer to her edge, "Go ahead, cum on my fingers baby." That was enough for her, uttering small moans of Spencer's name.

He pulled his fingers out, putting them in his mouth and swirling them clean, "Get on the bed, ok?", Att nodded as she bit her lip lightly. Though he hadn't been specific in his request she assumed he meant to strip prior, for he was removing his own shirt. She started to wonder whether or not she had positioned herself correctly but was quickly cut off by Reids' lips trailing sloppy kisses down her body, leaving bruises as he pleased and stopping just below her navel. He settled into a more comfortable position between Attici's legs, his hands looping under and gripping her hips.

He kissed and nipped at her inner thighs painfully slow, "Spencer, please."

"Have you been a good girl?"

"I would argue that I have been the best girl."

"Well, then--", his words drowned out by the whimpers that escaped her lips as he thrust his tongue into her. Atticus' hands found their way to his hair, like they always did, as he moved his attention to her clit switching between licking circles and sucking softly.

"Oh my god--fuck, Spencer!", she cried out, riding her high. Though this time, he didn't stop. Instead reconnecting his lips to her core, teasing with his fingers before pushing three in. Her hands immediately flew back to his hair, whether she was trying to pull him off or push him impossibly closer to her would never be determined, as she rode out what would be her third orgasm.

"There's more?", Att giggled as she tried to catch her breath.

"Of course, but I'll let you catch your breath first.", Spencer made his way back up, planting soft kisses wherever he could reach. She guided him back towards her lips, palming the extremely evident bulge in his pants as he groaned softly.

He quickly slipped off his boxers and lined up in front of her. Desperate, he slammed into her, deep moans escaping the both of them.

"God, you feel so fucking good.", he groaned, she bit into the flesh between his neck and shoulder, muffling her own moans as he rocked back and forth. Spencer pushed her back down, wrapping one of his hands around her throat, placing most pressure on the sides but down just enough to cut off her oxygen slightly. Atti's moans that were increasing in volume, now slightly strangled, but he knew she was close based on the way she tightened around him. His grip on both her hip and her throat tightened as she finished for the final time, Spencer following shortly after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My turn!", JJ exclaimed, "Never have I ever...deepthroated.", she giggled. Atticus put her finger down, only to realize that yet again she was the only girl that had. They all gazed at her blankly.

"What? I don't have a gag reflex and you bet your ass that Spencer had a fucking field day when he found out.", she burst out into laughter.

"That's a little too much information!", Garcia squealed.

"Yeah, I don't wanna know about Reid's dick.", Emily stated with disgust.

"You guys asked, so I'm gonna tell you anyway.", she continued to speak through broken giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't have a gag reflex."

Those six little words were all it took for Spencer to drag Attici by the arm to her bedroom. He sat on the edge of her bed as she wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling him into a kiss. She stopped abruptly, beginning her attack. Kissing and nipping at his neck as she undid the buttons to his shirt, moving downward once she finally got it undone until she was now on her knees in front of him.

Att rubbed up and down his thighs slowly as he fought to get his belt undone. Once he had finally managed, she ripped his pants down along with his boxers as there was no time to be wasted. Continuing, she swirled her tongue around the tip, collecting the precum before bobbing up and down at a steady pace.

Although eager, she knew she would have to relish at this moment. Spencer's a pleaser, he likes to give more than receive. Speaking of, he must have gotten tired of this teasing act as he tangled her hands in her long loose curls. He was going to guide her but there was no need as she had already taken the entirety of him in her mouth. His moans grew at the sight, though she wasn't gagging, she still had spit dripping down her chin and her eyes rolled back slightly with tears pricking her lashline. Attici swallowed around him before coming back up for air, then continued the pattern. Within a few minutes he was spilling into her mouth, she swallowed most of it but spit a little back out so that it would drip down her chin.

"I've gotta get you to do that more often.", Spencer muttered as he tried to catch his breath.

"That's what I've been asking for, isn't it.", Atticus wiped the excess cum off her chin with her finger and put it back in her mouth before kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, ok, never have I ever--", Prentiss started, "been overstimulated." Atticus and Garcia put their fingers down.

"Do you guys have any fun?", Att teased.

"Just get to the story.", JJ laughed in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were on their way back from God knows where, when they were met with lines and lines of traffic. Spencer knew that Atti had a tendency to get antsy so he figured he could have some fun with this. He placed his hand on her thigh like he usually did so she didn't have much of a reaction. In fact, she was pretty nonchalant about the whole thing until he hiked up her skirt a little. Att turned to him a little confused and he met her gaze for only a second, he definitely had something stored in his brain though she wasn't sure what it was just yet.

He slipped his hand under her panties, rubbing her clit lightly as he was pleased with just how wet she actually was. Small whimpers escaped her lips followed by a much louder moan as he pushed two fingers into her. He curled his fingers to hit that spot in her and within a few minutes, she had unraveled. Much quicker than he had thought. So he kept going.

This time, he kept his fingers fairly still, instead rocking up and down to stimulate her clit too. Just as he expected, "Spencer!"

"Yes, love?"

"I'm gonna fucking come.", she moaned.

"Then do it."

So, she did. Riding that familiar high once again. He removed his fingers for just a few seconds before slamming them back in. Attici winced and grabbed his wrist, "Spencer--I-I can't."

"You can. And you will.", he moved his fingers relentlessly as she continued to tug at his wrist, "You know why?", he turned to face her, "Because you're my good girl."

The corners of her lips turned upward at the praise as she started to finish yet again. Her moans were more of strangled cries this time, not being able to decide whether she wanted to scream from pleasure or cry from discomfort.

"See, I told you. You always do so good for me, baby.", Spencer sucked his fingers clean before placing his hand back in her lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The good doctor is so kinky! Who would've known?", Penelope gasped.

"You guys don't even know the half of it.", Attici chuckled before taking a sip of her wine.

"I think that's all I can take for today.", JJ interjected, "I know way more than I ever wanted to know about Spence."

"He's gonna kill me for playing this stupid game with you guys."

"Really? Because I don't think I've ever seen you guys fight.", Emily pondered.

"We've only fought once and you guys were all there. That one time outside the bar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was rare that Spencer agreed to go out with his team, let alone to a club. After his teammates spent 15 minutes and 36 seconds begging him to go out, his only condition was that he could bring his girlfriend with him. Looking back, probably not the best idea.

The more Atticus drank, the more she danced with the girls and the more Spencer watched them, the more he drank. Even though she wasn't paying attention to any other guys, Spencer hated the way they all paid attention to her. The way her hips swayed, the way she ran her fingers through her hair, the way the lights hit her face perfectly. He didn't know if he was feeling the alcohol or his own bitter jealousy starting to course through his veins, either way not very good.

As Atti traveled back and forth to the dance floor with the girls, she noticed a blonde woman a few tables over that wouldn't stop staring at Reid. It drove her crazy but she ignored it considering the fact that Spencer hadn't even noticed that she was looking. The problem wasn't until he started looking and smiling back. Atticus excused herself from the girls to 'get more drinks'.

She marched straight up to the woman, "What the fuck do you keep looking at?"

"That boy.", the woman stated simply as she pointed.

"Oh, really. That's funny. Because last time I checked, that's my fucking boyfriend. Ok?"

"He's clearly not that into you if he won't even dance with you. Looks like I still have a shot."

Attici sighed and shook her head, "You are really going to wish you hadn't said that.", the woman looked at her puzzled. Before she had a chance to reply, Att slammed her glass down on the table and punched the woman straight in the face. Blood started to drip from the woman's nose as Att was being dragged off by Morgan.

Spencer pulled her by the arm outside, "What the fuck! "

"What! Don't act like you weren't fucking flirting with her!"

"I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were!"

"So you punched her in the face!"

"Obviously!"

"You can't do that! I see you flirting with other guys! I've never done that!"

"When the fuck have I ever flirted with another guy!"

"Are you kidding!--", the two of them hadn't realized how close they were until the rest of the team pulled them apart. Even more surprising was the fact that tears had been streaming down Atticus's face for who knows how long, "You think I don't see the way you dance in there! The way that every other guy in there looks at you! Like you're just some dumb whore!"

Att's tears were consistent now, her feet refusing to move as Spencer got closer to her. He was still yelling but she didn't even know what he was saying anymore, too consumed by whatever she was feeling.

"Reid, stop! Look at her! She's crying!", Morgan tried to snap Spencer out of this sudden rage.

"I don't care!", he kept going until--until when he went to touch her...and she flinched. She took a sharp inhale, turning her face away and put her arms up, trying to make herself impossibly smaller, "Oh my god....", his voice softened immediately, "Atticus...I'm not going to hit you."

Her body relaxed more, her arms still tensed in front of her midsection,and her breathing ragged as her tears hit the pavement. Reid moved closer to her, slower this time.

"Atti, look at me.", she shook her head, still staring at the ground, "It's ok. You don't have to be scared, I promise. I'm sorry."

He felt his heartache more and more with every passing second. He couldn't believe that the only time he'd ever seen Atti cry, that he was responsible for her tears. That he, blinded in his stupid jealous rage, made her feel afraid, the same way her dad did.

Spencer swallowed her up in his arms and he was relieved when he felt her relax, "I am so sorry. I am never going to hurt you, I promise.", he kissed her forehead.

Atticus pulled back, "Well this is kinda embarrassing, huh?", she laughed a little bleakly, wiping her tears and looking at not just his team but all the other random people standing outside the bar.

"Yeah, a little bit.", he smiled down at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, yeah--whatever happened with that?", Emily asked.

"Uh--we worked it out. Kind of. I mean we were both pretty wasted so we didn't remember much the next morning. But I'd like to think that we've both gotten our jealousy under control since then."

"That's really the only time you guys have fought? Haven't you been dating for like five months?", Penelope questioned in disbelief.

"Yeah but I don't know--we just know when the other ones getting frustrated. I mean, it probably helps that--not to toot my horn", Atti laughed, "--we're both geniuses...so it's a lot easier to work problems out. Unless Spencer is feeling extra 'know-it-all' that day, in which case more problems arise.", she couldn't keep herself from busting out into a fit of drunken giggles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: ended it kinda weird, got carried away it's also 6:50 AM and I haven't slept lol. And yes, I will absolutely be writing another chapter after this dedicated to girls night bc why tf not<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 14.9K 50
𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’π’π’ˆπ’†π’”π’• π’…π’“π’–π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’†π’™π’Šπ’”π’•π’” 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 π’‰π’–π’Žπ’‚π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’‰π’–π’Žπ’‚π’ π’ƒπ’†π’Šπ’π’ˆ. extended description inside ...
67K 1.6K 16
- Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯Λšβ”Šβ› βœβ”ŠΛš Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯β—Œ Reid's sister, for most of her life's has always allowed her past to haunt and shape her future, but what's happens when her past...
1.1M 21.9K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
1.9M 44.3K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ˆπ‘œπ“Šπ“π“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝒹𝑒 π‘œπ’», π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“‚π‘’"...