š’š­ššš² š€š„š¢šÆšž || š€šŽš“...

By Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... More

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
The Return
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
The Patch
Another One
Blade
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Fatal Bullet
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
An Inescapable War
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

Questions

15.1K 614 1.7K
By Baka_Weeb

Year 850  

"He said that's the rule. Called it the "Curse of Ymir." The first Titan, Ymir, died that long after getting her powers. Since none can surpass her, we have to do the same," Eren says as Armin and I sit in his cellar. 

"So, I have 13 years to live...What about you two?" Armin asks as he writes down some notes on his little note bad. 

"Honestly, knowing I inherited the Caecus Titan as a newborn, so, I'm not sure, I'm 15 now going on 16. In my eyes, I should be dead right now," I say as I pull out a tin box. 

"What's that?" Armin asks as I sit on Eren's bed. 

"Oh, I forgot about this, it's a not from Ymir to Historia that I was supposed to check out before she got her hands on it," I say as Eren looks over my shoulder. 

"What about you, Eren? How many years?" Armin asks as Eren sits back. 

"I've only got eight more years. Not even," Eren says as Mikasa sighs loudly. 

"You're wrong, both of you. There's been a mistake. Just think about it, if (y/n) happened to surpass her years, don't you think you could too?" Mikasa's voice shakes as Eren and Armin look down. 

*TINK*

I open the tin box to reveal three brown papers. I walk over to Armin's chair and sit on his lap while holding it up to the light. 

"I can't see anything, can you, Armin?" I ask holding to his face. 

"I-uh-um-" Armin stutters as Eren sighs. 

"The only thing he can see is your ass in his face," Eren growls as I look back at Armin's pink face. 

"Oh! Heh, kinda forget we aren't kids anymore, sorry," I say as I slowly get up. 

"I-It's okay...But, you're right I don't see any problems with the letter," Armin says as he slouches in his chair. 

Eren crosses his arms and rolls his eyes, "Anyway, like I was saying before you decided to give Armin a lap dance-" Eren gets cut off by a smack to his face. 

Eren rubs his face as he pouts, "As I was saying!! Before someone rudely assaulted me!  If someone with the Nine- uh- Ten should die without passing in on to a successor, the power will be inherited by a baby born after that death. A Subject of Ymir, of course. For that to be the case, it seems all of us Eldians must be connected by something we can't see. There was one successor who said there were paths. Paths that the naked eye can't observe. Through which Titan flesh can move, along with memories and the will to act...These paths are countless. They reach far, and in many directions, but they all meet at one coordinate," Eren says my eyes widen with interest. 

'That once coordinate...The Founding Titan.'

---------------------------------------------

"It's called the Attack Titan," Eren says with his hand cuffed with his other towards his face as Hange, Levi, Armin, and I look into his cell. 

"What the hell was that all about?" Hange asks, making a weird face. 

"Huh?" Eren lightly hums as he comes out of his stance. 

""It's called the Attack Titan." That's what you just did, remember?" Hange says with a deeper voice and the same stance as Eren up against a wall, impersonating him. 

"No," Eren says as Levi flips the circle of keys around. 

"Huh?! Come one! He did! Am I the only one who saw him?!" Hange says confused as Armin and I look away. 

"No...But, I think he was just-" I say as Hange cuts me off with her waving arms. 

"Just what?! Who the hell were you talking to?!" Hange asks Eren as Armin sighs. 

"No one. It's nothing," Eren says letting his body fall forward. 

"You said the name of your Titan, right? Are ya practicing a way to introduce him or something?" Hange asks as Levi rubs his temples. 

"Ugh, let it go, Hange. He's 15 years old. We all go through a phase like this," Levi says inserting the key into the lock. 

"A phase where you mutter weird crap while posing?!" Hange asks as Eren makes a weird face while scratching his head. 

"Hange, I'll explain it to you later, it's not right with him in here," Armin says. 

"Huh- oh...It's one of those phases," Hange says as Levi finally unlocks the lock to the cell door. 

*CREAK*

"What the hell do you want?!!" Eren shouts as Levi enters his cell. 

"Get out," Levi says with the same tone. 

"What? But I'm not done, I still have ten full days left," Eren says with his head tilted. 

"I'm satisfied. Hange gave you ten days worth of pain, and, I just thought you'd want to see your...Girl...Friend," Levi says as he looks back to Hange who giggles a bit. 

"We talked it over with Premiere Zachary, so, don't worry," Hange says as I eye her.

"Plus, I don't think keeping the heroes who took out the Armored and Colossal Titan in jail, would make a good visual for the Scout Regiment," I say as Hange furrows her brows. 

"You guys were defying the morons who had the Beast and Armored Titans at their mercy but let them get away!!" Hange shouts as I tiptoe away. 

"That isn't true," Eren says walking out of his cell. 

"Can I just say...For another time...Eren and I are not dating!!" I stop my foot as Levi pats my head. 

"It's okay, no need to get frustrated because you've been exposed," Levi says as I inhale. 

"If you say anything about Tiny Tim, I will not hesitate to beat you," Levi says walking away as my eye widen. 

'Tiny Tim! Tiny Tim!'

*SHUFFLE* *SHUFFLE*

"Did you lose some weight? That's weird, we had plenty to eat," Eren asks as Mikasa slowly makes her way out of her cell. 

*SMACK*

"What the hell was that for? That's no way to greet someone, especially a lady!" I shout as I smack Eren's back. 

"Mm...You look...Well enough," Mikasa says as she combs through her bed head. 

"Yeah, I guess," Eren says as he rubs his back. 

"Oh! (Y/n)? Did you inspect that letter?" Hange asks as I dig into my jacket. 

"Yes, I did, nothing was wrong with it," I say as she smiles. 

"Let's go. Get dressed already," Levi says as he walks off along with Armin for Hange and me to catch up. 

"Wait, where are we going, Captain?" Eren asks as Levi looks forward. 

"A state meeting. Her majesty has come to Trost," Levi says as Armin and I link arms and skip around. 

---------------------------------------------

'To my dear Historia. As I write this, Reiner's standing at my side. He knows this is a love letter, but he still sneaking peeks. Honestly. It's still no wonder the creep's still single. That said, he did give me his word that he'd deliver this letter to you. He says he owes me the time I doubled back to save him. I'm sorry about then. I never would've imagined picking those two over you. I'm going to die soon, but I'll die without regrets. Or that's what I'd like to say. Truth is, I do have one.  It's that I never got to marry you. With love, Ymir.'

Historia gasps as she finishes the letter, "Wait. What was that?" Historia says as she flips the paper around and back. 

"Something wrong?" Hange asks as Historia folds the three papers back. 

"No...I take it this is all she wrote?" Historia asks as she faces Jean, Hange, and me. 

"Yes. I doubt that she'd be permitted to write anything that might be beneficial to our cause," Hange says as Jean picks up his right arm. 

"Could there be any secret message only you could read? Some kind of code?" Jean asks as Historia rests her hands in her lap. 

"I don't know. But frankly, that doesn't sound like her...Heh, that idiot...What's with her? So ridiculous. Playing it off whenever she got embarrassed. I could never tell with her..." Historia quietly says while looking out the window. 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"It's us," Levi says through the door. 

"Come in," One of the guards responds. 

*CREAK*

As Levi, Armin, Eren, and Mikasa walk through the door, Historia quickly wipes the tears off of her face and makes her way over to the three.

"Your Grace," Armin bows. 

"Your Grace," Mikasa bows. 

"Your Grace," Eren bows. 

"Oh, stop it, please. I'm not actually ruling yet. But wow...You've been through so much...Meanwhile, I've done nothing but watch the south sky and wait," Historia says as Armin chuckles. 

"It's an important duty of yours, just keep safe and well," Armin says while smiling. 

"Yeah, he' right," Eren says. 

"Yeah," Mikasa adds as Historia scoops her head down. 

"It's good to see you're still acting like yourselves," Historia says as Mikasa and Armin look at Eren. 

"Well, that might just that it hasn't sunk in for us yet," Eren says as Jean and I gather our paperwork. 

"Well, why don't we get the ball rolling?" Hange says as she stacks papers. 

---------------------------------------------

" The Early Life of Grisha Yeager. The Extent of Our Knowledge of Titans and Their History. Information About the World Beyond the Walls. The only people who know these books exist are those who sit in this room now. These texts were obtained through their efforts of the ten Scouts before us, and the 199 others who were lost. On this day, and in the Queen's presents. I'd like for all of us to assess our situation, and come to an agreement about our next course of action. Scout Regiment Commander, Hange Zoe," Zachary says as Hange stands up. 

"Sir. The Scouts have suffered a brutal staggering blow. In exchange for the lives of many heroes, including Erwin Smith, we have retaken Wall Maria and seized control of the Colossal Titan, with all of its fearsome strength. That said, we humans living inside the walls have just learned how precarious our situation is. I'd be relieved if Titans were the only monsters we had for enemies. Unfortunately, the true nature of the foe we face is human. It's a whole civilization. One could say it's us against the world. According to these books, we're of a special race that can turn into Titans, called the Subject of Ymir. We ruled the rule once, and some fear we will again. So, despite our century of pacifism, most in this world would like to wipe us out," Hange says as she looks back to the four of us. 

"Doctor Yeager did manage to achieve this mission, and he passed the Founding Titan on to his son Eren. The Founding Titan's full might can only be brought to bear when the power is possessed by someone of royal blood," Hange says as I look at Eren. 

"However, when a royal comes to possess the Founding Titan's power, they're overpowered by their ancestor's will, and they continue down the path he set before them. Such as the power of his vow renouncing war," My eye widen as Hange's words. 

"However, Eren has commanded Pure Titans once in his past to escape from a dire situation. So, despite his lack of royal blood, it's at least considerably possible for Eren to wield the power, too," Hange says as Zachary makes eye contact with me. 

"(Y/n) (l/n)," Zachary says as my heart races. 

Hange looks back as I stand. 

"Sir," I say as he squints his eyes. 

"As far as I'm aware, it was a common mistake people took that there were only Nine Founding Titans. There are ten. Ten being the Caecus Titan in which you inherited by Grisha Yeager himself, do I stand correct?" Zachary asks as I huff. 

"Yes, sir," I say as he. inhales deeply. 

"This may be a bit off-topic but, I knew your mother, well...She told me a lot...A lot of family secrets, so, if you don't mind," Zachary says, flipping through a book. 

"No problem, sir," I respond as my hands start to shake. 

"Great...Do you, (y/n), know when you were stuck with this power?" He asks. 

"No," I respond as he sighs. 

"Do you know how to use this power you have?" Zachary asks another.  

"No," I respond as Historia tilts her head.   

"A little time from now, were you planning on leaving the Walls on your own? Possibly with some other people?" Zachary asks as Jean grunts. 

"Absolutely not," I say as I look back to Jean who sighs in relief

"Are you aware of any set marriages you were supposed to have? And for what reason?" My eyes widen as everyone gives me a weird look. 

"N-No..." I say as my breathing becomes shakey. 

"Mmmhm...Final question for right now...Within you, do you, (y/n), contain any royal blood? Possibly from Ymir Fritz herself?" Zachary asks as I look down and stiffen. 

"None what so ever," I say as Zachary writes something down on a piece of paper which Historia looked down and lightly gasped.  

"After answering these questions, do you swear, under oath, you answered these truthfully, or did-" Zachary almost finishes his question.

*SLAM*

"There's no way!!" Eren shouts as he stands and slams his hand against the table making Hange and I jump a bit. 

"You scared me. What's wrong?" Hange asks as I look back to Historia who has a worried look on her face. 

"Oh- uh- I just..." Eren says as he chokes back on his words as Historia looks at me as she tilts her head. 

'No coincidence that Zachary would pull those questions out of a book.'

" If you have something to say, we would be glad to hear it," Zachary turns his attention to Eren and Eren looks to me and looks down. 

"Actually, It's nothing," Eren says as he sits back in his chair as do I.

"Sorry for interrupting Commander," Eren breathed heavily as Hange looks down at him.

"Oh...I get it now, that's right," Hange says as Eren looks up a little. 

"It would appear that Yeager here is going through an awkward phase. He speaks out of turn and often makes a nuisance of himself," Hange says as Zachary chuckles. 

"Ah. That's rather unfortunate, but he's at that age," Zachary says as Mikasa, Armin, and I look at Eren. 

"Eren?" I ask. 

Eren looks around, worriedly as Historia keeps reverting her attention to Eren and me. 

'Just a phase hm? He's protecting Historia, I know it...It's too obvious.'

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━ 

(A/n): Guys...The time has come...I tried to make this one short and simple because tomorrow's chapter isn't exactly going to be happy. I'm excited to write about season 4 but I was thinking...I don't know what's going to happen but I'm terrified. Also, I ask if you are a manga reader to now spoil it! Please! For the greater good! Also, tomorrow's chapter maaaayayayayayayay contain lemon! I will give a warning but just...Skip it if you want. Also, there are a lot of also's, I've been thinking of how I'm going to end my book, and lemme just say! My pillow was soaked in tears and idek why. Anyway! I know this chapter sucked ass but tomorrow's chapter will all be worth it, I promise! I love you all so much and thank you for 40k!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
22.9K 552 68
Here is Ź•ć£ā€¢ į“„ ā€¢ Ź”ć£ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
278K 9.9K 48
ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretting two years of your life, viewing those...