Karasuno's Manager

Bởi imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... Xem Thêm

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

1K 31 21
Bởi imbreathinglol

does anyone get that reference? if you do please marry me im lonely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ this one is a pretty long one since it probably took you like 2 minutes to finish the last chapter. anyways there's not much to say other than enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Wednesday Night|
•Shoyo's Room•
Shoyo's POV

When I got out of the shower, I flopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone to text my eight boyfriends goodnight. Yes, I am keeping track of how many I have in my notes. And what about it?

"i have a date with shima-chan tomorrow right? i kinda wanna fall asleep on the phone with him. hehe~ im gonna ask."

In chat
————————————————————

Me: shima-channn
Me: tsukkiiiiiiii
Me: SHIMA-CHANNNNN
Me: answer meeeeeee
Me: hey
Me: hey
Me: hey

My Moonshine🌙 : what do you want shrimp? i was about to go to sleep

Me: can i ask you for a favor?

My Moonshine🌙: ig what is it?

Me: can we fall asleep on ft?

My Moonshine🌙 wants Facetime

————————————————————

"that was really fucking quick."

   I pressed accept and I almost had a nosebleed. "H-hey Shima-chan." "Hey Shrimpy. I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep k?" "O-ok."

He looked like the hottest man on earth right now. "WHY DOES HE LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WITHOUT HIS GLASSES ON WHAT?!?" It was like the moon was on his side or some shit.

After about an hour of staring at the tall ass bitch I have a crush on, I propped my phone up and fell asleep.

|Thursday Morning|
Tsuki's POV

I woke up and heard noises on my phone. I quickly put on my glasses and grabbed my phone. "Why is my phone hot?" Then I looked at my phone to see a sleeping tangerine. I blushed at the sight then remembered that they fell asleep on facetime.

   "Do I be nice and just hang up? NAH!" I proceeded to wake him up by highkey shouting his name. He jumped awake and looked around. "Look at your phone shrimpy." He turned to me and I almost fainted. He looks so cute with his bed head. "Oh right, goodmorning Shima-chan~"

   Even his morning voice is cute- Fuck this shit. "Tch goodmorning. I'm hanging up now, I'll see you at school or whatever." He smiled at me and said, "Alright, see ya!" while stretching his back and I saw his arch a bit.

   I hung up as fast as I can then flopped back onto my bed. "I wonder how much he can arch his back," I mumbled. At this point, I could care less about my dirty thoughts. I continued thinking while getting ready.

   After I finished, I headed downstairs. "Hm. No one's home. I guess Mom and Akiteru went to work already." I put a piece of toast in my mouth as I wrote a note saying that I was going to be home late. After that was finished, I put on my headphones and played my 'Shoyo Playlist'. It's a playlist full of songs that remind me of him.

   I walked out of my house, locked the door, met up with Tadashi, and went on our way to school.

•Gym at Morning Practice•
3rd Person

   Shoyo was analyzing the team while they played 3 sets.

Red Team:
Suga, Asahi, Yamaguchi, Narita, and Kinoshita

Blue Team:
Daichi, Tanaka, Ennoshita, Kageyama, and Tsukishima

Noya switched between the teams

   The first set ended with the red team winning 25-21. Shoyo went to the blue team to cheer them up a bit and tell them what they could do to get more points and how to improve their attacks.

   After, Shoyo went to the red team to give them some pointers and where their weaknesses are. After a couple minutes he gave all of them a refill on waters and some towels.

   "Alright! Let's play another one!" yelled Ukai. "HAI!" yelled the team and they went into positions.

(A/N: since i fucking suck at doing matches, i'll just say who won in the end)

The blue team ended up winning

   After the mini-game, Shoyo praised them all and gave them feedback on their playing. Then he clapped his hands together. "Ok guys I have two things to say. First off is after I'm done speaking you guys go individually practice or pair up and use what I told you. Second is that we have a training camp that starts next week Monday and lasts two months. The permission slips are on the bench over there so make sure to take them home and get them signed. I don't know what teams are going except for Shiratorizawa since they're the ones hosting the camp. I'm also going to be teaching you all. Now any questions?"

   "What do you mean 'teaching'?" asked Tanaka. "Oh! Since you guys aren't going to be in school, I took it upon myself to learn what you guys are supposed to be and then when the time comes, I teach it to you. I also will be giving you homework and quizzes, but I'll also tutor you." "OUR KOUHAI IS AN ANGEL!!" said the two simps and Shoyo giggled. "What all are you going to be doing Shoyo?" asked Daichi worried that his boyfriend is overworking himself.

   "Right, Shoyo what are you doing? I thought you were only going to be doing your regular manager stuff and some tutoring," said Takeda worrying about his favorite grandchild.

   "Oh right well. I'm going to be cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with the other managers, but I'll be the main one. I'm also going to be helping the other teams improve along with also tutoring them. I won't be able to teach them fully, but I still know quite a bit. OH! The coaches or whatever talked about it so I'm also the activity planner. Meaning that if we all need a break then I can plan something with the permission of everyone. Is that it? What else..." Shoyo was thinking while tapping his foot and the team was in shock. He's going to be doing ALL OF THAT!

   "Shoyo, is it ok for you to be doing all of that?" worriedly asked Asahi while the others just nodded in concern. "Yeah, it's totally fine. As long as I don't walk around too much and I keep my sleep schedule around normal, I'll manage. Besides I've done way more before for my Mom's company," replied Shoyo like it's nothing. "Wait. Sora-san or Amaya-san?" asked Narita. "Sora. I thought she told you when you came over? I guess not. Anyways, you guys need to go back to practice. If you have any more questions or concerns, please contact me. NOW SHOO!" "HAI!" yelled the team as they scrambled away to start practice.

Takeda patted Shoyo's head and smiled. "Don't overwork yourself, Shoyo." Shoyo smiled back and reassured that he's fine. "I need to go study these things now Takeda-sensei. Please make sure the team gets the papers signed." said Shoyo as he grabbed his bag. "Of course. Call me or come to my office if you need anything." "Yup! See you, sensei!" Shoyo said as he waved and headed out the door.

(A/N: sorry that the last few paragraphs weren't tsukihina but it was needed for the plot :D anyways let's get on to the actual date part nowww)

|At the museum|
Shoyo's POV

   Me and Shima-chan walked into the museum and I grabbed him by the hand to go to the dinosaur section. "Shima-chan, can you tell me about your favorite dinosaurs? I don't know that much about them haha." When I said that, I swear his face lit up. Then he started talking about a Brachiosaurus. It was kinda cute on how much he knew about ONE dinosaur.

   Everytime we came to a different fossil, he would tell me all about the dinosaur and not even taking a glance at the tablet that told us about it. "I really like how passionate you are about dinosaurs, Shima-chan. It's like me but with food," I said as I gently squeezed his hand. "T-thanks I guess." He turned away but I could tell that he was blushing. I giggled then saw a gift shop. "Shima-chan, wait here ok!" I said as I ran to the shop.

When I walked in, I saw the holy grail of dinosaurs. "bitches really love dinos huh?" There were dinosaur themed everything in here. Plates, plushies, pillows, clothes, you fucking name it. I decided to get two plushies, matching shirts, matching necklaces, a pencil, and even a glasses case. "if he doesn't confess his love to me after i give him this, i'm going to go to azu-chan and make him dick me down."

I walk out of the shop after paying and walk back towards the 6'0 dino loving strawberry shortcake obsessed four eyes that better fucking confess. Anyways as I approach him, he notices the gift bag and raises an eyebrow.

"What do you have there, Shrimpy?" he asks while pointing at the bag. I roll my eyes at the nickname and shove the bag in his arms. "It's for you, Saltyshima." He tch's at me and looks in the bag. His eyes widened and I gave a really smug look that said "i know i know i'm the best".

I was about to say something when I got pulled into a hug. I was confused at first until I realized that THE Tsukishima Kei is hugging me. I hugged back and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't you have something to tell me, Shima-chan?"

He bends down and connects our foreheads. "I love you, Shoyo. Can I partake in the boyfriend squad?" I giggle a little and give him a loving kiss that lasted 2 minutes. When I pulled apart, I fluttered my eyes open and was met with his beautiful golden brown ones. "Does that answer your question?"

"Yes. Yes it does, my strawberry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1635 words~

did it suck? idk. ANYWAYS IM FINALLY FUCKING DONEEEE WITH EVERYONE!!! now it's a beach episode😃😃 the next chapter is gonna be really cool because i'm introducing like 10+ new people😭✋ anyways i hope yall enjoyed and i love you all<3 have a good night/day/afternoon

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
13.5K 123 13
▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPED✅ smut✅ you said you wanna cry...
6.4K 49 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
70.2K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] This is my first fanfic so plz bare with me🥺🙏 edit: I have completed the story but will still be doing extras! !!CURRENTLY IN EDITING...