[M] I HATE MY FUCK BUDDY | YE...

By _OKAYAKAI

a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ T... More

IHMFB : INTRO
IHMFB : ONE
IHMFB : TWO
IHMFB : THREE
IHMFB : FOUR
IHMFB : FIVE
IHMFB : SIX
IHMFB : SEVEN
IHMFB : EIGHT
IHMFB : NINE
IHMFB : TEN
IHMFB : ELEVEN
IHMFB : TWELVE
IHMFB : THIRTEEN
IHMFB : FOURTEEN
IHMFB : FIFTEEN
IHMFB : SIXTEEN
IHMFB : SEVENTEEN
IHMFB : EIGHTEEN
IHMFB : NINETEEN
IHMFB : TWENTY
IHMFB : TWENTY ONE
IHMFB : TWENTY TWO
IHMFB : TWENTY THREE
IHMFB : TWENTY FOUR
IHMFB : TWENTY FIVE
IHMFB : TWENTY SIX
IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN
IHMFB : TWENTY EIGHT
IHMFB : TWENTY NINE
IHMFB : THIRTY
IHMFB : THIRTY ONE
IHMFB : THIRTY TWO
IHMFB : THIRTY THREE
IHMFB : THIRTY FOUR
IHMFB : THIRTY FIVE
IHMFB : THIRTY SIX
IHMFB : THIRTY SEVEN
IHMFB : THIRTY EIGHT
IHMFB : THIRTY NINE
IHMFB : FORTY
[ ONE-SHOT RELEASED ]
IHMFB : FORTY ONE
IHMFB : FORTY TWO
IHMFB : FORTY THREE
IHMFB : FORTY FOUR
IHMFB : FORTY FIVE
IHMFB : FORTY SIX
IHMFB : FORTY SEVEN
IHMFB : EPILOUGE ONE
IHMFB : EPILOUGE TWO
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (1) ]
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (1)
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (2)
IHMFB : THE CASTS
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (2) ]

IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO

20.1K 736 1.1K
By _OKAYAKAI

It was another of those days when Yeonjun decided to stay and hang out with Soobin since they were missing each other, and Yeonjun is finally having their break from football.

They just finished playing uno, and didn't know what to do next.

Suddenly, Yeonjun shot up from his seat and the younger looked at him with 'what the hell is going through Yeonjun's head' look.

Yeonjun opened his mouth to speak, but Soobin quickly held up his finger, "If it's some stupid board game or another discussion about physics, then shut up."

Yeonjun pouted, and sat down once again. Just then Soobin spoke up, "Let's play hide and seek!!" Soobin exclaimed.

Even though it was only the two of them, Yeonjun sighed and just agreed. Soon, the game started.

They played rock paper scissors, and Yeonjun was the one who was going to seek while Soobin hid. Yeonjun puts on the blindfold, and the game started.

During the game there were many times when Soobin purposely brushed his body against Yeonjun.

At first it was a coincidence, but later it was something he kept on doing.

After a few minutes the game ended with Soobin as the winner. There was a knock on the door and Yeonjun decided to check who it was.

Soobin was in the living room, cleaning the mess while Yeonjun was at the door trying to make the salesman go away.

Once he was gone, Yeonjun closed the door and took long strides to the living room only to find his boyfriend— fiancé, bent over, trying to find something.

Yeonjun being Yeonjun, walked behind him, placed his hands on Soobin's hips, pulling him close so his butt was pressed against Yeonjun's dick.

The younger gasped at the action, but didn't move. Instead, he wiggled his ass, making Yeonjun growl like an animal on leash.

Yeonjun pulled Soobin up, "What were you trying, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked, smirking.

Soobin turned his head to look at Yeonjun, an innocent look on his face as if he had no idea what Yeonjun was talking about.

"Hm? What did I do?" Soobin asked back.

Yeonjun chuckled darkly which only made Soobin shiver out of excitement.

The younger pushed his ass against Yeonjun's front, moaning when he felt the elder's bulge. Yeonjun moved his hips, grinding his dick against Soobin's ass in circular motions while his fingers slowly snaked up Soobin's black t-shirt.

The younger threw his head back on Yeonjun's shoulder, shuddering at the soft touches the elder gave him. He could feel himself getting painfully hard and he just wanted to release his member from the jeans he was wearing.

Yeonjun started playing with Soobin's hard nubs while kissing the back of his ear— biting and licking on his earlobe, and occasionally moaning in his ear.

He knew exactly where Soobin's sensitive spot was and that's what he did— he sucked behind Soobin's ear, making the other buck his hips, moaning loudly.

Yeonjun knew it wouldn't take long for Soobin to be a moaning, begging mess in his hands.

He then let go of Soobin, the younger stumbling, but somehow managed to regain his balance and turned to look at his boyfriend, fiancé rather.

Soobin's cheeks were flushed red, his eyes half lidded. Yeonjun smirked, seeing the effect he had on his bunny boy.

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's chin in between his fingers, "You look so beautiful. I could fuck you right here, right now." Yeonjun said, voice deeper than usual.

Soobin grabbed onto Yeonjun's arms since he felt so weak, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stand still.

"Fuck me." Soobin said, voice coming out more as a whine.

Yeonjun leaned ahead, their lips almost grazing on each other, but not touching. If Yeonjun didn't have Soobin's face in a firm hold, he wouldn't have minded to crash their lips with each other.

He needed it. He felt like he would combust if he don't kiss the younger.

"Beg." Yeonjun said, eyes turning darker than earlier.

Soobin gulped, knowing what was coming next. And oh, he wanted it— so, so bad.

"Please? Please, Yeonjun. Fuck me. I need it. Please." Soobin didn't care how pathetic, needy and whiny he looked and sounded.

Yeonjun groaned before crashing his lips with Soobin's. He grabbed the younger's hands and locked it behind his back, preventing Soobin from touching him.

Soobin groaned since he wanted to touch the elder, wanted to feel each and every curve, dip, peck of his body, but all thoughts left his mind when Yeonjun shoved his tongue inside Soobin's mouth tasting his wet cavern.

"Oh? So you wanted to get fucked? Huh?" Yeonjun whispered, and then shift to bite and suck Soobin's collarbone.

Soobin nodded repeatedly, and then Yeonjun pulled back and pushed Soobin, making him fall on the couch. Soobin looked up at the tall male, who was now removing his shirt, revealing his sun-kissed body to the younger's lust-filled eyes.

Soobin moaned, his hand mindlessly going to palm his own dick. His breath hitched when Yeonjun bent down and slapped his hand away.

The elder started unbuttoning Soobin's pants, his hand brushing against Soobin's painfully hard member, making him jump slightly.

In one swift move, Yeonjun had Soobin's pants and boxers off, leaving the young boy naked, his dick wet from all the precum spread over it.

"So wet, baby." Yeonjun mewled, touching the head, spreading the sticky, wet liquid everywhere.

He kneeled down in front of Soobin and winked at the younger boy before licking his own finger that had Soobin's liquid on it. The younger groaned, looking at the scene. His own hands itching to touch himself.

"Fuck, please, Yeonjun?! Just... please?" Soobin begged, his dick twitching, because of the missing attention.

Yeonjun smirked, and grabbed the base of Soobin's dick. Soobin threw his head back, a sigh escaping his pink chapped lips as the kneeling boy started pumping him in slow motion.

Every time he bucked his hips or moved, Yeonjun slapped him on his thigh, asking him to stay still. The older male licked his lips before dipping his head and licking at the slit, pushing his tongue in between.

Yeonjun started sucking on the pink head, slowly taking in each and every inch of his fiancé's dick. Finally, the head of Soobin's cock hit the back of Yeonjun's throat. Soobin fisted his hands, trying his best to not move.

Soobin was going insane from how still Yeonjun was and he wanted so badly the elder to move. He felt like any kind of friction was needed, and he wasn't getting it.

Yeonjun pulled back, only the tip inside his mouth and pushed back once again, deep throating the boy. He kept on doing the same motion over and over again until he felt Soobin's legs shake beside him.

He moaned around the younger's cock, the vibrations making Soobin go insane. Soobin was so close, he felt it in the pit of his stomach. His thighs tightened as he felt his climax edging closer, but that's when Yeonjun pulled back.

"Don't cum yet. Not until I ask you to."

Yeonjun looked at the younger, and suddenly, the stubbornness that Soobin thought his personality always carry, seemed to melt away, replaced by the lust and want that flooded his mind.

"P-Please?" Soobin said, staring into Yeonjun's dark eyes, "Fuck me."

And fucking hell, Yeonjun was absolutely certain that this was the hottest thing he had ever seen— Soobin's hair fell messily, his half-lidded eyes full with lust stared up at him, and his rosy pink, swollen lips formed those sinful words.

"I want you inside me. Please, please, Yeonjun? Fuck me hard. Please." Soobin kept on begging.

Yeonjun felt his heart rate increasing as he slid off his jeans and boxers. The elder took the bottle of lube and poured some of its contents, his heavy breaths still ongoing.

Yeonjun slid a long finger inside Soobin's hole. The black-haired male let out a quiet whimper as Yeonjun pumped his finger. Soobin gripped the pillow beside him as the elder's pace increased.

Soobin pulled and tugged on Yeonjun's hair, the sensation was too much for him to take.

A loud moan fell from Soobin's lips when one finger became two, and Yeonjun smirked, watching as the younger boy unraveled underneath him.

"I love you." Yeonjun whispered in Soobin's ear.

Soobin suddenly arched his back when the elder's fingers brushed against his prostate, loud groans escaping his lips as Yeonjun brushed his fingertips over his prostate, going back to teasing the younger.

"Please, m-more." Soobin breathed, all of his stubbornness replaced with lust.

"You want more, baby?" Yeonjun said, and curled his fingers inside, making the younger whimper.

Yeonjun gripped onto Soobin's hips tightly, sure enough to leave bruises, but the younger didn't care as he loved the marks Yeonjun left on him.

Soobin's eyes fluttered shut in pleasure, the elder pulled his fingers out, grabbing the bottle of lube again as the other bit his lip impatiently.

"Turn around." Yeonjun ordered, the roughness of his voice going straight to Soobin's dick.

"Dan, can I ride you?" Soobin asked with lust-clouded eyes.

And fuck, Yeonjun couldn't help but get turned on by the younger's words, letting out a quiet "yes".

Soobin let out a gasp as he lowered himself down onto Yeonjun's dick, panting heavily as Yeonjun placed his hands on Soobin's waist.

Yeonjun didn't allow the younger to adjust, and just forced and slammed himself inside the younger, making Soobin hold onto Yeonjun's shoulder and a cry left his mouth.

"Oh, god!!" Soobin moaned out loudly.

Loud moans and curses continued to be spilled from Soobin's lips.

"You're so fucking warm." Yeonjun groaned, watching intently as Soobin moved up and down on his cock, pleasure washing over both of them.

"I'll never get tired of fucking you." The older stated.

It was all too much for Soobin.

"Make yourself cum, but don't you dare touch." Yeonjun said sternly.

A light blush appeared on Soobin's cheeks at Yeonjun's words, and he began to move his hips faster, moaning loudly as the elder moved a hand off his waist and tugged harshly at his hair.

Soobin arched his back at both pain and pleasure. Fuck, the movement made Yeonjun's dick hit his prostate dead-on.

Yeonjun heard the younger's painful cry, and followed by sudden clench. So the older held Soobin's back, "You okay, baby?"

Soobin slightly panted, thighs continued to tremble, heart beating fast, and just nodded, unable to form words.

"Do you want my help, love?" Yeonjun whispered huskily, but voice still lacing with concern.

Soobin nodded, and then Yeonjun hugged the younger by both arms, thrusted his hips up and down, quickly increasing his pace as a string of curses, groans, and whimpers left Soobin's mouth.

Soobin dug his fingernails hard into the elder's shoulders as Yeonjun abused his prostate, lips uncontrollably shaking as Yeonjun hit his sweet spot over and over again.

Soobin moved one hand off Yeonjun's shoulders and began to pump his length, crying out at the added pleasure, but Yeonjun saw it and slapped his hand away.

Yeonjun's thrusts became harder and slightly erratic. The younger continued to shake as the older thrusted into him. Soobin tightened his grip on Yeonjun's shoulder, desperate for something to stabilize himself with.

Yeonjun suddenly reached up and tugged hard at the younger's hair, "Cum for me, but still, don't touch."

And fuck, that was enough to send Soobin over the edge, letting out a long, tired moan as his orgasm washed over him.

Yeonjun following his lead and came inside the younger. He pulled Soobin up and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Yeonjun." Soobin replied.

Yeonjun smiled at the late answer, but he knew that it's not intended in that way. Yeonjun nuzzled his face in Soobin's​ neck.

"That was good. Wanna go for round two?" Yeonjun asked.

"I would love to, but you destroyed my ass."

today's date: 01/13/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.3K 33
[ ongoing ] a yeonbin au in which soobin and yeonjun are polar opposites in romance but are destined partners for each other ...
4.9K 144 22
A story line of idols from kpop band TOMORROW X TOGETHER, TAEHYUN & BEOMGYU. They have been shipped together for years and also been besties too! T...
19.1K 1.1K 50
Six years ago, the unthinkable happened, as Taehyun sat next to his girlfriend's deathbed, coming face to face with his future responsibility. The r...
5K 566 32
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...