šˆš… š˜šŽš” š‹šŽš•š„ š‡š„š‘ā”ļøŽ...

By nataliaalianovas

šˆš… š˜šŽš” š‹šŽš•š„ š‡š„š‘| āļøŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.āžļøŽ šˆ... More

š’š­šØš«š² šƒšžš¬šœš«š¢š©š­š¢šØš§
š‚ššš¬š­
š„š©š¢š š«ššš©š”
ā”ā”ļøŽļøŽšš€š‘š“ šŽšš„
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŽš§šž
š“š°šØ
š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš®š«
š…š¢šÆšž
š’š¢š±
š’šžšÆšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­
šš¢š§šž
š“šžš§
š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
ā”ļøŽā”ļøŽšš€š‘š“ š“š–šŽ
š“š°šžš§š­š²
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’š¢š±
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š“š°šØ
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š’š¢š±
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š…šØš«š­š²
š…šØš«š­š²-šŽš§šž
š…šØš«š­š²-š“š°šØ
š…šØš«š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš«š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š…šØš«š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§

3.4K 169 55
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
I HAD A PLAN

"I THINK HE STOPPED MOVING." Isaac spoke as they all got out of the car.

"Where's Derek?" Argent quickly asked. They all turned their attention forward just in time to see Derek running towards them on his hands and feet before he flipped, showing them his red eyes. Gwen rolled her eyes.

"Again with the entrance." The girl huffed. Derek slowly stood up upon noticing Argent standing there.

"I'm here for Jackson―︎not you." Argent shook his head.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek responded. He then looked towards Scott before saying, "Get him inside." Scott nodded his head and quickly did as told with the help of Isaac. They all circled around the body that was now laying on the floor inside the warehouse.

"Where are they?" Scott asked, making Derek quickly look around.

"Who?"

"Peter and Lydia." Scott replied. Derek looked at him before walking over to the body, and kneeling down as he started to unzip it. "Whoa! Hold on a second―︎you said you knew how to save him"

"We're past that." Derek plainly answered, revealing Jackson's body. Gwen immediately stepped away from it, taking a stand right beside of Isaac, sharing a look with him.

"What about―︎"

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful."

"No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Argent spoke, shaking his head.

"Of course not." Gerard's voice suddenly filled the room, and the group immediately turned to face him. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control is better off dead." That's when Jackson's eyes opened up and his claws immediately plunged into Derek's chest, making them all step back. They watched as Jackson rose with Derek still in his hand before he stood up and threw Derek across the room. "Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." That's when an arrow hit Isaac in the shoulder.

"Isaac!" Gwen yelled the boy's name as he stumbled backwards, falling to the ground.

"Allison?" Scott asked in disbelief, though the girl was quick to move out of sight. Gwen kneeled down beside Isaac, Scott quickly joining the boy's other side. The two were quick to drag him away out of harm's reach. They ran away from where gunshots could be heard, Argent firing at the Kanima. The three stopped, removing the arrow from Isaac's shoulder before they all turned to where the Kanima stood, looking at them. Derek appeared as well, looking at the creature and letting out a roar as his eyes, claws, and fangs appeared. Immediately the other three wolves copied his actions.

Derek attacked first but the creature was quick to scratch him, throwing him aside. Scott went next, stabbing his claw into the Kanima's back only for him to throw Scott away as well. Isaac went next, choking the creature whilst Derek climbed up a railing, but the Kanima quickly made it so that he was choking Isaac, throwing the boy back. Gwen growled before kicking the Kanima back allowing Derek to jump down and hit him in the back. Derek fought the Kanima for a moment before once again the Kanima got the upper hand and slammed Derek into a metal slab before throwing him to the ground. Gwen sliced at the creature's stomach, pushing him back before he could hit her just in time for Scott to kick him in the back, sending it into the same metal it had sent Derek. Only, the Kanima turned around and quickly kicked both of them, sending them flying.

Gwen let out a groan before looking up and over at Isaac just in time to see Allison appear, cutting the boy. Gwen let out a growl before getting up as Isaac fell to the ground. She roughly placed a hand around Allison's throat, making the girl choke in surprise before she threw Allison away with a snarl. Allison got back up, holding her knives as she glared daggers at Gwen before she went towards Derek.

"Allison!" Scott called. Gwen snarled at the girl before kneeling down beside Isaac. The Kanima appeared, and quickly knocked the knives from Allison before placing a hand around her throat. The girl let out a gasp of surprise.

"Not yet, sweetheart." Gerard spoke.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked, confused.

"He's doing what he came here to do." Scott answered her.

"Then you know." Gerard spoke, slightly surprised.

"What's he talking about?" Allison frowned.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it?" Gerard asked. "When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?"

"He's dying." Isaac spoke, carefully sitting up making Gwen glance at him in slight concern before looking back towards Gerard.

"I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet, but the supernatural does."

"You monster." Argent spat.

"Not yet." Gerard smirked.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked, only for the Kanima to tighten his hold around her throat.

"You'll kill her, too?" Argent yelled in disbelief.

"When it comes to survival? I'd kill my own son!" He looked towards Scott before saying, "Scott." He smirked slightly, watching as Scott looked at him for a moment before he allowed his claws and fangs to retract. Scott walked closer to Derek, hesitancy clear on his face.

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek pleaded as Scott grabbed onto the back of his neck, forcing the wolf to stand.

"That's true. But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott?" Gerard spoke, smirking. "He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love."

"Scott, don't!" Derek tried. "Don't!"

"I'm sorry. But I have to." He then forced Derek's head back, revealing Derek's fangs. Gerard rolled up his arm sleeve, holding out his arm and placing it in Derek's mouth, the wolf biting down. Gerard let out a yell before pulling his arm away just as Derek fell to the ground. Gerard held up his arm, showing them the bite before suddenly black blood started dripping down his arm. Noticing the looks that had crossed everyone's faces, he frowned.

"What?" He looked at his own arm, frowning at the black blood that was there before he looked back up at Scott. "What is this? What did you do?"

"Everyone said Gerard always had a plan." Scott said, looking towards Derek who was looking up at the boy, confused. Scott turned his attention back towards Gerard. "I had a plan too." Gerard was quick to pull out his pills, pouring them out in his hands to reveal the blue and white pills, crushing them in his hands making smoke appear.

"Mountain ash!" The man yelled furiously. He fell to his knees, black blood falling from his nose, eyes, mouth, and ears before he started throwing the stuff up. Gwen covered her mouth in disgust before the man finally fell over.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked.

"Because you might be an Alpha, but you're not mine." Scott answered.

"Kill them! Kill them all!" Gerard yelled before falling back down on the ground. The Kanima let go of Allison, and the girl quickly elbowed him in the head only for the Kanima to grab onto her and push her to the ground. That's when Stiles' jeep burst into the room, hitting the Kanima before looking at Scott.

"Did I get him?" Stiles asked before suddenly the Kanima appeared on the car, making Lydia scream in surprise and Stiles to jump and yell in fright. It hissed at them before Lydia quickly got out of the car with Stiles following her.

"Jackson!" Lydia called, stopping in front of the creature whilst Stiles ran over to Scott. "Jackson!"

"Lydia!" Stiles yelled for the girl as the Kanima raised it's claws at her. Scott grabbed onto Stiles before he could run for the girl. Lydia held Jackson's key in her hand, scared breath's pouring from her lips. The Kanima cocked his head as he looked at the key before slowly the scales started to turn human until it only covered half of Jackson's face. His eyes turned back to normal as he grabbed the key, looking at the strawberry blonde. Jackson stepped back away from Lydia as Derek struggled to stand up, his fangs appearing once more as he looked at Jackson. Derek was quick to lunge forward, stabbing his claws into Jackson's stomach just moments before Peter stabbed Jackson in the back.

Jackson started to choke as the two raised his body up slightly before they both tore their claws out of his body and backed away. Jackson stood there, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as he choked. Lydia was quick to run up to him, grabbing onto him before he fell. She carefully lowered him to the ground. Isaac and Gwen slowly stood up, Derek placing a hand on Isaac's shoulder as they all watched the scene unfold.

Jackson looked at Lydia, choking on his words as he spoke. "Do you. . . Do you still. . . ?"

"I do. I do still love you. I do-I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you. I do." Lydia repeated as tears rolled down her cheeks. Jackson leaned forward, falling onto her shoulder and making the girl burst into tears as she held him. Gwen let a tear slip down her cheek, and Isaac grabbed the girl's hand, interlacing their fingers as they all stood in silence. Lydia laid the boy gently on the ground, the last of his scales disappearing.

"Where's Gerard?" Allison suddenly spoke.

"He can't be far." Argent assured her. Lydia slowly stood up, turning and walking away from her lover's body, silent tears falling down her cheeks. That's when the sound of nails scratching against the ground could be heard, making them all turn to look towards Jackson. The boy slowly sat up before he stood up throwing his head back and letting out a roar, revealing his blue eyes, claws, and fangs. He had turned into a werewolf. His claws and fangs slowly retracted as he turned to look towards Lydia. And without hesitancy, the girl was quick to jump into his arms. Gwen turned her head when she saw Stiles walk forward. He stopped, glancing between Scott and Gwen, wiping the tear from his eyes.

"He scratched my Jeep." Stiles answered before walking away and towards his car.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

"Isaac?" The girl carefully asked as they stood in front of her front door. The boy looked at her, patiently waiting for her to continue. "I'm sorry for. . . everything."

"Don't apologize." He shook his head, taking a step closer towards the girl. "You were right. I was being an ass. I'm the only one that needs to apologize."

"I―︎" She stuttered on her words. She stood there in front of him, wanting to tell him how she felt about him. How he had quickly become someone important in her life and she cared for him deeply. But she didn't know if he reciprocated the feelings. She closed her eyes before turning around. "Goodnight, Isaac."

"Goodnight, Gwen." Isaac responded. Their hearts both rapidly beat in their chest. And he could clearly hear that, but he was standing there like an idiot and letting her walk away. She was about to close the door, and he had approximately three seconds to decided what to do. Right before the door closed, he put his hand up, stopping it. Gwen frowned, opening the door back up as she looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Promise not to be angry with me for this." Isaac spoke.

"For what―︎" But she was cut off by the boy kissing her. Her eyes immediately fluttered closed as she kissed him back. The two pulled away from each other and Gwen looked up at him, his eyes quickly meeting hers. She smiled. "Now why on earth would I be angry at you for that?" The girl asked, Isaac smiled in response as she laughed before she quickly connected their lips again, for once in the longest time, feeling truly happy.

END OF PART ONE!
Hey guys! This is the end of part one! With that being said this story is going to go on hold until I either finish another story or another part of another story. I also will not be taking this book off of hold until I get at least 3A pre-written!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 95 21
ā don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of living with nothing to die for. āž š—†š—ˆš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š–暝—‹š—ˆš—† š—‰š—…š–ŗš–¼š–¾ š—š—ˆ š—‰š—…š–ŗš–¼š–¾ was š—Œš—ˆš—†š–¾š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€ le...
17.4K 371 22
šŸŽµš‘° š’•š’š’š’… š’šš’š’– š’š’š’„š’† š‘° š’„š’š’–š’š’…š’š’• š’…š’ š’•š’‰š’Šš’” š’‚š’ˆš’‚š’Šš’šŸŽµ 15 years. Thats how long she was gone, Alex left Beacon hills and never lo...
148K 3.8K 23
š…š‘š„š’š‡ šš‹šŽšŽšƒ. ā› she's somewhat immortal. āœ . . . . š™—š™¤š™¤š™  š™¤š™£š™š . . . . š™©š™šš™šš™£ š™¬š™¤š™”š™› š™Øš™šš™–š™Øš™¤š™£ š™¤š™£š™š Ā©ļø 2019 . . . . š™—š™–š™”š™šš™£...
74.1K 2.7K 58
"šµš“Šš“‰ š“ƒš‘œš“‰š’½š’¾š“ƒ' š’¾š“ˆ š’·š‘’š“‰š“‰š‘’š“‡ š“ˆš‘œš“‚š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‚š‘’š“ˆ š’Ŗš“ƒš’øš‘’ š“Œš‘’'š“‹š‘’ š’·š‘œš“‰š’½ š“ˆš’¶š’¾š’¹ š‘œš“Šš“‡ š‘”š‘œš‘œš’¹š’·š“Žš‘’š“ˆ šæš‘’š“‰'š“ˆ š’暝“Šš“ˆš“‰ š“š‘’š“‰ š’¾ļæ½...