𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 (𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 �...

נכתב על ידי balenciaganovels

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥... עוד

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟑 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

042

11.4K 783 562
נכתב על ידי balenciaganovels

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Armani woke up early that morning to get the kids ready and wake Raseem up so they could hurry up and catch their flight to Chicago. They were currently going to Chicago to visit Nasir's mother Kamala and attend the family get together that she had planned out. She swore up and down that she didn't invite Nasir's grandmother so Armani was cool with taking a little trip. The weather was about 60 degrees and their flight was at 11 A.M, so Armani hurriedly bathed the kids together and then got them dressed in something warm. When they brought up the trip to Chicago to Raseem, it at first scared him because he thought they didn't want him anymore--Armani assured him that wasn't the case and that they were just visiting. Raseem talked nonstop about how he was so excited to finally be able to see his friends after a year of being taken in. Once the kids were dressed and ready, Armani called Nasir to take the carryon suitcase that held Savior and Kaori's clothes downstairs along with the kids.

After the kids were taken and out of her hair, she brushed her teeth and took a shower. Once she finished her hygienic routine, she rubbed lotion on her body and got dressed in something cute but comfortable. 

After Armani had gotten dressed, she double checked the last check-in bag and grabbed the bookbag that held Kaori and Savior's snacks inside. She dragged the bags down the stairs and paused to listen because she heard crying.

"Mama whats wrong?" Armani asked Kaori who had came up with her with her arms up telling her to lift her up. She  looked over at Savior who was frowning which made it obvious something had happened between them.

Kaori didn't say anything but leaned on Armani's shoulder clearly upset.

Armani looked over at Raseem. "Rah what happened?"

"Man they was fighting over the block and Say threw the block at her head." Raseem said.

"Savior come here!" Armani yelled at him making him jump

She grabbed him by his arm and spanked him for the first time causing him to burst into tears.

"What I tell you bout hitting your sister?" Armani asked him, this was not the first time and he promised he'd stop doing it before.

"Not to do it."  Savior said looking down.

"So why you hit her? You wanna get a whooping?" Armani asked. "Cause that's where you headed."

"No mama." He looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry."

"Next time I catch you or hear that you hitting your sister, that's your behind." Armani pointed her finger at him. "You hear me?"

"Yes ma'am." He mumbled.

"Damn off to a rough start already." Nasir said entering the home again from the garage entrance. He was loading up the trunk of the car of the Uber that had just arrived. "Come on y'all, the Uber is waiting for us."

Armani grabbed her purse and the bookbag full of snacks and then took both Savior and Kaori's hand going out to the Uber Black SUV with Raseem walking closely behind them. She  lifted Kaori into her car seat and secured her in while Nasir secured Savior, and once they got into the car they were on their way to the airport.

"Shit." Nasir cursed under his breath seeing how long the check-in lines were when they arrived to the airport. "Okay y'all we have to be quick and get these tags on so we can join the line to check these bags in."

Everyone went to the check-in bag kiosk and printed out their tags and whoever finished first went to join the line. Once everyone finished, they joined whoever was first to finish and together they checked in their bags. Armani's bag of course came out to be the heaviest and nearly was overweight coming in at 49.9 pounds.

"Yo ass stays overpacking." Nasir said as they walked to go through Airport Security.

"Hush," Armani rolled her eyes. "I brought the kids iPad so they can watch a movie or something on the plane." Armani says making him nod his head.

"Good cause I surely wasn't about to give up my phone for Clifford big fat ass." Nasir said making Armani laugh.

They finally made it through the security checkpoint twenty minutes later due to the ridiculously long line, and rushed over to Gate 14B on the left side which was already beginning boarding when they arrived.

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announce for flight 579 to Chicago. We are now inviting those with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance to begin boarding at this time. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

Armani sat with Raseem while Kaori and Savior sat with Nasir across from them quiet and watching a movie on their iPad.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard flight 579 with service from Brooklyn to Chicago, Illinois. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in seven minutes time. We ask that you fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seats or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take off. Please switch all devices such as computers, tablets, and phone onto airplane mode. Smoke is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Delta Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

The flight attendants went over the seatbelt instructions, exits, and oxygen mask in case of emergencies and finally the plane was ready to go. After the flight attendants made it to their seats, the plan began to move and finally they were off in the air.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

Armani pulled the stroller out of the back of the rental BMW her and Nasir had gotten when they went to the car rental place. The weather was a little warmer at 64 degrees and the sun was shining. Kamala expressed her excitement of seeing little Kaori who had grown an attachment to Kamala, and seeing her bad ass nephews who both grew a bond with her. After Armani got the stroller out, she picked Kaori up and put her inside since she clearly was not in the mood to walk. She let Nasir push the stroller while she held Savior's hand and the the family walked to the front door of Kamala's home.  Her house was a nicely built one story home with beautiful landscaping and a single tree in the front lawn.

"Too many damn people here." Armani mumbled as they walked up to the house. There had to be about 15 cars in the roundabout area going down the road where they parked.

"Is that my uncle Lewis?" Nasir said squinting his eyes at a dark skin man wearing a brown fur coat and cartier frames and holding a gold cane.

"He look a hot mess." Armani mumbled. "Like a cheap pimp."

"I tried to tell him." Nasir laughed. "Nigga swore I was hating."

"Hey nephew!" Said Lewis when the family neared the front entrance.

"Hey unc." Nas greeted him. "This is my family, you already know my wife but these are our kids Raseem, Savior, and Kaori."

"Well hey grandniece and grandnephews." He smiled at the kids showcasing his gold tooth.

"Hello." Raseem said.

"Everyone is out in the back but hey nephew let me holla at you for a --

"Lewis take your broke ass on somewhere and stop tryna scam my son." Kamala said coming out of the front door. "Hey grandma babies." Kamala said hugging all of them. "Hey Armani, how are you?"

"I'm doing well, and yourself?" Armani asked politely.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking, everyone is out in the backyard but y'all can drop yall things off in the rooms, there are 3 bedrooms available for y'all." She smiled sweetly. "Follow me."

The family followed after her to the rooms and began to unload everything they had brought with them. Once they got out the bags and put them in the rooms they belonged, they made sure their locks were still on each of them due to Nasir warning them about some thieving ass family members. They then joined everyone out in the back and were greeted with a warm welcome.

"Wassup cousin!" Yelled Tee tee who Armani met their last coming to Chicago. "Hey Mani."

"Hey y'all." Armani greeted everybody.

"Oou Armani your shoes cute, what size are you?" Said Karizzy, the main cousin Nasir warned her about.

"Not cho size, take yo thieving ass on." Tee tee butted in.

"Girl who said I was gon steal em?" Karizzy smacked her teeth.

"Your thieving ass conscience." Tee tee said. "Come chill with us girlie, and bring baby cousin with you I wanna see her."

"Coming." Armani said turning to Raseem who was looking around at everyone.

"Is that my nigga Nasir? Wassup bousin?" Said Saji, one of Nasir's favorite cousins he grew up with.  Armani had never actually met him but she heard about him.

"Wassup wassup?" Nasir slapped hands with Saji when he came over.

"Who's this fine ass female witchu?" Saji licked his lips. He was no doubt a fine looking man but he wasn't her man, and he didn't have shit on her man, therefore she was uninterested.

"Nigga that's my wife, remove yo eyes big bruh." Nasir said.

"My fault my fault," Saji said. "Wassup I'm Saji, Nas favorite bousin."

"Hey." Armani said.

"Wassup Rah?" Saji said.

"Wassup Saj." Raseem nodded his head at him.

"TJ and Jamarcus--

"No way my nigga Raseem back in Chicago." one of the kids yelled before they began to run over. "Awl shit it is you, wassup bruh? How you been?"

"I been straight, I missed y'all niggas." Raseem slapped hands with his friends smiling as widely as possible.

"You looking clean my boy, I see you living that good life." Tj said. "Yous real blessed boa I'm telling you."

"No cap." Jamarcus said. "Shit I can't wait till I get out this bitch ass city, you a blessed nigga forreal."

"Yeah mane I know, I brought y'all some of my old shit Ion wear no more," Raseem said. "They all clean, they just was taking up space in my closet."

"You for real?" TJ's face lit up.

"Yeah nigga, wanna come see?" Raseem asked

"Hell yeah!" TJ and Jamarcus said at the same time.

Raseem looked over at Armani with a face asking for permission and Armani nodded her head.

"Mani!" Tee tee called again making Armani sigh as she took the stroller from Nasir. "You taking Say with you?"

"Yeah he can, I brought my son Tyreek with me, they bout the same age, Tyreek just turned three." Saji said making Armani nod her head.

Armani put her bag in the part of the stroller that was only accessible by her and pushed Kaori over to the girls sitting down in the vacant seat.

"Hey y'all." Armani said. "This is my baby Kaori, she's 1, Kaori say hi." Armani said uncovering her face a little.

Kaori waved a small wave at the girls before she turned back to the iPad Mini she held.

"Awe she's so stinkin cute!" Tee tee said.

"Damn she gotta iPad? Ion even got a iPhone." Karizzy subtly hinted at what she wanted.

"Because you don't gotta a j-o-b which is what you n-e-e-d." Tee tee said. "Ignore her, she just doing all this cause rumor is y'all gotta lotta money." Tee tee rolled her eyes.

"We do not have alot of money." Armani laughed. "At least I don't think so, we just make enough to provide for the family."

"Told you she wasn't rich." Tee tee said. "Anyways, how's brooklyn? I'm trying to move down there since I just got a scholarship for school."

"Brooklyn is cool, it's a vibe for surely but sometimes I be wanting to move." Armani admitted.

"Why?" Kiesha asked, another cousin of Nas who Armani met.

"I don't know I just be wanting to start somewhere new sometimes." Armani shrugged. "But I dont wanna leave my friends and shit so we're sticking around."

"Girl ain't your friends grown and successful too? I say move if you really want to." Tee tee said.

"True, but anyways how's Chicago treating y'all?" Armani asked changing the subject.

"We've been good, we beat the record for no gun violence this week so thats good." Keisha said.

"That's good, so is it becoming safer?" Armani asked.

"I wouldn't say all that but its definitely becoming less violence." Tee tee said.

"Hey Armani." Said another girl about the same age as Raseem whose name was Aria. "Ever since you brought Raseem in I've been meaning to ask you..."

"Ask me what?" Armani asked with a look of confusion.

"Can you adopt me too? I don't wanna be here." Aria asked.

"Oh wow-- Armani said not knowing what to say.

"Do she look like an adopting agency to you?" Tee tee asked. "And you only asking her that cause momma took your phone cause she found out you was sending nudes."

"Oh wow." Armani mumbled.

"You ain't had to put my business out there like that Tee." Aria mean mugged her. "This exactly why nobody likes you."

"And this exactly why nobody likes YOU with ya white ass daddy, spoiled ass aggravating ass lil girl." Tee tee said.

"Bitch my daddy isn't white, he's just light skin first of all, and what you so pressed for? How you mad at me like I asked momma to get pregnant by another man, ain't nobody ask her shit, you been pressed at the world for no reason." Aria said. "What you really mad for huh?"

"How did a simple conversation turn into this..." Keisha said. "Y'all cool out."

"No cause I'm sick of her opening her mouth like somebody be talking to her, I asked Armani a question and last I checked her name was Tee tee not Armani." Aria said. "You so fuckin annoying with your peace maker wanna be ass, knowing damn well you a instigator!"

"No cap, Tee tee you do be talking like somebody be talking to you and Keisha you is a damn instigator." Karizzy said worsening the tension.

"Girl fuck you! I'll be a instigator least Ian stealing clothes and shit." Keisha said.

"Right,at least I ain't walking around asking people what size shoe they is so I can steal." Tee tee said.

"But you sure do be asking people what they business is so you can walk around with your air filled head and open yo big ass buck mouth." Aria said.

"Look if you want to fight thats cool with me, I'll beat cho ass like I normally do." Tee tee stood up and Aria got in her face.

"I wish you'd stop acting like you scaring shit bitch cause who busted a vessel in your eye? Oh okay, I thought a bitch that almost went blind in her right eye said something." Aria said looking around. "Must of been the motha fuckin wind."

"Y'all cool out," Armani said watching as things escalated bringing the attention over to the group of females. "Why can't yall just chill?"

"You know what, I am chill." Aria said taking a deep breath. "Bitches just so fuckin annoying, and bitches gon get enough of acting like she shaking shit."

"I gotcho bit--

"Aht aht what the hell is going on?" Kamala came over holding a tray full of drinks. "Why is it that if I don't invite my momma with her drama filled ass, y'all gotta be the ones to start some drama? Cool out or get out my damn house because this is posed to be a CHILL  family get together."

The girls got quiet and each of them sat down and after a couple of minutes, the conversation reverted back to normal. Armani looked at the girls confused as they laughed with one another as if they weren't about to fight minutes ago, and shook her head at them looking over at Kaori who was half asleep with the iPad on the verge of falling.

Armani took the iPad from her and put it in the compartment where her bag was and got up.

"Well y'all I'm about to get me some food, y'all coming?" Armani asked.

"Hell yeah I'm coming." Tee tee said.

"Be excited for food but not excited to hit the gym, big ass hoe." Aria mumbled.

"Here you go starting with me." Tee tee cut her eyes at her little sister.

"Did I lie?" Aria asked.

"Here you go starting with me."

"But did I lie though?"

"Keep trying me." Tee tee warned.

"I'm gon pop my shit regardless girl fuck you." Aria said.

Armani chuckled lowkey taking a liking to Aria's attitude and thought about what it'd be like if she actually took the girl in. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and pushed the stroller to the table with all of the food.

"Maybe she should take yo ass." Tee tee said. "Sick of seeing you."

"Shit I'm sick of seeing you, you really mad you bald headed though lets get into it." Aria rebuttled. "I'd be mad if I was built like a fridge with alligator skin and three inches of hair with a bald spot in the middle too. Its okay boo, that's why they got wigs and regrowth serum, I know that bald headed hoe shit song was dedicated to you and thats really why you pressed, lets get into itt babyy."

_________________

3028 words. The longest chapter y'all ever gotten from me lool.

not me double updating whaatt i'm elite idc idc.

lmfaoo this shit was fun as fuck to write noo cap

im gon say it again, be sure to check out bottom boy survivor and tell me what you think, gracias.

Thoughts?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

651K 21.7K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
3.4M 123K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
330K 12.1K 52
𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 #1 in STREETS-20/03/22
23.9K 375 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭