The Shape from past

Per Devils-Dreams

After meeting little boy when I was a child, I never knew how strong some feelings can be to others and those... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Quick A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Come back to me

Chapter 29

1.2K 37 9
Per Devils-Dreams

(Y/n)'s POV

I was finishing my make up in front of the mirror. To my surprise, Michael wasn't back from his hunting trip. I saw him last night before going to bed but after that, he was just gone. I wasn't worried yet since there wasn't any news about his capture. I think that he's just frowning somewhere because of Ally. She's an angel but I don't think that Michael is able to see that because of all that rage.

I look at myself from the mirror with a smile. I usually didn't put on make up but I wanted to look little more alive. Mr. Strode owns the biggest real estate firm here and it's fun to work with him. And his teenage daughter is also super nice young girl. She's going to get so far if she just lets herself get there. But when Mr. Strode called, he seemed to be in distress. Maybe some of the houses lost their value because of Michael's attack.

The back door slams open and I hear heavy footsteps march through the hallway. They were coming closer and I guess that Michael tries to make me stay. I hear his heavy breathing at the doorway but I didn't turn to look at him. "I'm going soon. If there is anything you want me to bring you just say." I hear a loud noise behind me which made me turn towards him. He was laying face down on the floor with a pool of his own blood. His trusty knife was covered in blood and laying next to him.

"M-Michael?!" I scream as I run over to him. What the hell was happening to him? I drop down next to him and put my hands on his back and give him a firm shake. "P-please! Michael!" I cry at to him as I turn him around. I see that there was a deep wound in his chest. Was he going to die because of this?! I take a towel from the rag and press it against his wound. I could feel the tears run down my cheeks as I pull him on my lap.

I hug his head while I was pressed the towel to his wound. Who would do something like this to him? It must have been one of his victims. "Please don't leave me! I need you." I cry against him and press his forehead a kiss. " I lift the towel and see that the wound is starting to heal slowly which made a smile form on my lips. At least his body was healing which was a good sign. I lift my hand on his mask and remove it.

He looked to be little sick. Paler than normal and the skin under his eyes was little darker. He opens his eyes and they turn to look at me. They were unfocused as they almost looked around me too. "L-Let's get you t-to bed. I'll t-take care of y-you." I get up and start to pull him up. Thankfully, he helps me but his movements are slow and little shaky. I could hear his heavy breathing more clearly now and he was silently coughing.

Our way towards the bedroom was slow and he almost fell a couple of times over which made me more worried. Not only was he injured but that he was sick too was more concerning. I get him onto the bed where he hands his head low. "Wait here!" I quickly make my way to his room and get new clothes for him. I also get the first-aid kit just to make sure that his wound was clean. I wouldn't want him to get infection in his wound.

I get back in the room to see that he was still in the same position as before. I was getting more worried as I walk over to him. "I got you a T-shirt and a pair loose shorts. I'll clean your wound and make sure that everything is okay." I whisper to him but he doesn't do anything. I open his bloody coveralls and slide the top part off of him. His shirt was also bloody but I think it was his blood rather than his victims.

I take off his shirt and look at his chest. The wound seems to be deep which worried me more. What if he had some major internal bleeding and he would die because of that. Maybe it was finally time to call a real doctor. I pour some of the medical alcohol in another towel and turn to look at him. "This is going to sting." I whisper to him and lift my hand to his cheek. He doesn't react at all so I take that as a green light.

I press the towel against his chest which makes him jerk little. He moves his gaze to my hand which was holding the towel. "It's okay." I whisper to him as I pet his cheek gently. His gaze turns to look at me. His eyes were animal like. Dark, dangerous... deadly. But I didn't fear for my life. He was just in pain. I think I would look like that if my chest had a huge wound in it. "Everything will be fine."

I lift the towel away from the wound and turn a clean side to make sure it was clean. This time Michael didn't flinch at all. He was just staring at me while I did what I had to. When the wound was clean, I leave it open so it could breath and heal better. I give him the T-shirt but he doesn't move at all. I sigh and just lift his arms. I didn't know that I would have to put on his clothes too. But he was the one who was injured.

"Let's get the rest of your clothes. I'm going to wash them and then try to stitch them." I say to him and take a step back. He slowly stands up which makes the rest of his coveralls drop to his ankles. I offer him his shorts which he puts on. He sighs and lies down on to the bed. I smile at him and lift the blanket on his form. "I'll put your clothes in the washer. Is there something you would like to eat at the dinner?"

He ignores me as he just stares at the ceiling. His behavior was so odd that it made me more worried about him. I walk downstairs and to the phone. There was no way I wasn't going to leave him alone when he was like this. He clearly needed me to be here with him. He wasn't going to get better if he was alone. I dial Mr. Strode's number and wait for him to pick up. Michael needed me so this was an easy decision.

"Mr. Strode, how can I help you?" I hear his voice which makes me sweat little. I didn't want to make him disappointed but this was different. "It's me (Y/n). I'm sorry to tell you this at the last minute but I can't come to the meeting today. I'm feeling sick and I don't want it to spread around." I lied and forced a cough out of my mouth. I hear him sigh. "I understand. I wanted to tell you in person that I was going to move away with my family."

I look at the phone dumbfounded. "Excuse me sir but w-why?" I was shocked about this. Why would he move away so suddenly? This didn't make any sense! "Well some fucking psychopath attacked my daughter at Halloween! She almost died because of that! I need to get her somewhere safe. Thank God she's a fighter." I feel my heart sink further down in my chest. Was he talking about Michael?!

"I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that Laurie is fine." I whisper to him as I looks upstairs. I don't know any other psychopath other than him. "Yeah. I'm not allowed to tell you where I'm going but we're leaving soon." I nod and sit down. I couldn't believe that he would attack Laurie. She didn't deserve anything bad happening to her. "I hope that she's getting better soon and well over this. I lost my brother to Michael Myers so I hope that her attacker get caught as soon as him."

I hear Mr. Strode clear his throat at the other end. "Well, I hope you get better soon. Call Brian when you can. He's the one at charge while I'm gone." I hum in agreement and get up. "Take care of yourself and your family. Bye for now." He says his goodbye before he hangs up. I put the phone down and look at it for a while. Was he injured again because he tried to kill Laurie? I didn't understand.

I walk over to the washer and put his clothes in it. I put little more detergent in there so the smell of blood wouldn't bother him. I turn to look at the knife that was still laying on the floor. I pick it up with a sigh and walk to the kitchen. The images of horrified Mark came in my mind. What were his final thoughts when Michael pierced his flesh with the knife? It must have been horrible to even think something like that. To think that you were dying.

I put the knife in the dishwasher with the rest of the dishes. All I wanted was to keep him healthy and safe while others lost their lives to him. People with families have died in his hands. I was the one who allowed him to do whatever he wanted. And I was the one to satisfy his needs in the bedroom too. I sigh with a shaky breath as I let my hands run through my hair. I needed to make sure that everything was okay with him.

When I get back I can see that he was sleeping. I smile and walk over to the curtains to pull them closed. I think he liked to sleep in the darkness since no one could see him. I walk over to him and lay down next to him. "I love you Michael." I whisper to his ear and press a kiss on his cheek. He doesn't even flinch in his sleep so he must be dreaming about something. It was good that he got some sleep since it was the best cure on everything.

Michael's POV

The hunt was successful and I now know where my sister might be hiding. She was going to meet her doom. But tonight, I had to settle to some teen couple. They were having sex in the middle of the woods in November like a couple of idiots. I don't understand why do something like that. I liked to take (Y/n) in private setting. I didn't want anyone to disturb us while we were making love. Or rather, when I was dominating her.

I stop at the back door and turn to look at it. Now was the time to make sure that (Y/n) was going to stay here. I lift my knife to my chest and press it there. I groan lowly as I let it pierce trough my flesh. It hurt little but I had to make bear through it. I press it deeper that I feel the blood form in my mouth. I cough little and pull the knife out. It was covered in my blood which didn't look good at all. I liked to hurt other people but not myself.

MICHAEL...

I look at the door and feel myself getting little weaker. The voices were trying to say something but I couldn't understand them. I guess that doing this to myself was little different than a victim doing it to me. My breathing was becoming heavy and my steps were uneven and sloppy. I open the door and slam it behind me. My vision was getting black and hazy. At least this performance was going to convince her. My (Y/n). Only mine...

(Y/n)...

A/n!

Hi everyone!

Sorry to keep you waiting but I was sick this week and I didn't have energy to do anything. I hope that you all had a fun Christmas and New year. I'm going to update as soon as I can but my school continues soon and I have to go back on studying. Thank you for your patience and have a great upcoming week!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.3M 268K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
33.5K 824 40
What happens when Michael Myers returns to Haddonfield after escaping from the Health facility. Y/n, was Michael's nurse and took care of him while h...
4.7K 118 10
A little girl by the name of (y/n) stands up for a bullied boy named Michael, only for the two to become inseparable. That is, until the unthinkable...
7.5K 183 12
A collection of one-shots about Johnny Slaughter, send requests to my tumblr @WhatItShouldveBeen