I Don't Care

Από KeinKein00

We all know the webtoon Lookism right?... Arthir a 26 old man dies with his co worker in his day-shift. He me... Περισσότερα

Beginning
Chapter 2
S̾t̾a̾r̾t̾e̾d̾
S̾-1̾
S̾-2̾
S̶-3
S̾-4̾
S̾-5̾
S͓̽-6
S̾-7̾
내가 잡았다 |S̾-8̾|
S̾-9̾
S̾-1̾0̾
S̾-1̾1̾
S̾-1̾2̾

Chapter 1

5K 161 97
Από KeinKein00

Also warning this contains some strong language and some depression actions. Please don't read this or at least the first 7 paragraphs if you are sensible.

I open my eyes to find a white ceiling. I try to move but a sharp pain stops me trying to move, I just lay there and I began to lose consciousness again 'Fuck! I will need to get used to this' I start hearing Alade's voice and imagines coming to me. I can see a boy he is short, he is with his parents, he seems happy, now I see blood and someone yelling, the boy is now crying in a hospital, now he is attending a funeral. I can hear the whispers of people at the funeral, now the boy is in a department, he is taking pills, many, many, many pills, he can't stop crying, is night and he got a knife from the kitchen. He is cutting himself, he laughs as he cuts himself, then he cries, he punched the mirror, the next day, he called someone. The person came to repair the mirror.

The person left, now the boy is once again crying in his bed, he hasn't eaten, he cries until he falls asleep, his phone vibrates, someone is calling, the boy picks up, from the other line you can hear yelling, screaming, and crying. It sounds like a woman's voice, the boy cries again, he hangs up, he takes the knife from the kitchen again, he cuts himself again.

The boy is in the bathroom bleeding from both of his hands. He has his knife in his right hand, he stabs himself, he lost consciousness, someone came in, it was a woman, she screamed, paramedics start to take the boy away, he is now in the hospital, he doesn't want to talk to anyone. The woman from before came, she slaps him, again and again, and again until both of his cheeks are completely red, she is screaming at him, she kicks the bed, she yells more, the boy just looks out the window. She left the room, the boy starts crying again.

After three days in the hospital, the boy is back in the department. He sits on his bed, he looks around, and smirks a little, he says things that I can't understand, he lays on his bed, he goes to the bathroom and looks at himself. He takes out the knife again, he cuts himself again, he screams in pain but then he laughs, he does it again, and again he is losing so much blood that he lost consciousness again.

He is in the hospital again, he now has to attend counseling and has pills for depression, the woman comes again, she is mad, she is yelling again, she hits the bed again, she hits him again, she said "I wish you were never born you piece of shit "she left and the boy cries again. He is back home, now someone is living with him due to protection. He took the knife while the person was calling someone, he went to the bathroom, he cut himself again.

It has to be three days since the person has left the boy due to something happening in the person's family. The boy tries jumping from his window he fails, someone saw him and grab him, he was put in a mental hospital, he doesn't talk to anyone, he cries at night, he tries to cut himself again. The women come to visit him, she laughs at him and makes fun of him, she left him. He is alone in a room with cameras, he had a panic attack, he wants to die, he escapes his room and tries jumping put the rooftop. He fails.

He is back at his department. The woman got him out, she left him after telling him to stop trying to gain attention. He took a lot of pills again, he went to sleep and never woke up again.

Melchor, while this name translates to "city of the king," has much more meaning than that to Christian Filipinos. Melchor was one of the three kings who visited baby Jesus.

And this name is also the name of the person whose body your soul is occupying.

Melchor Saldivar is a 16 years old teen. He lives in New York and is homeschooled, he is afraid of people, and tends to have panic attacks very often. He also has anxiety and has a lot of problems with taking care of himself. His parents were starting a company of clothes to try to give a better future to their kid, sadly his parents died two weeks ago.

He has entered a depression state, in which he has tried to kill himself at least twice if I am not wrong. The company workers left and now is in a bad state, some left due that they didn't want to work for free and others because They didn't like their jobs.

He commits suicide at the same time you die, and that is why your soul was able to bound his body.

Not many people know him, not even the workers of his parent's company. This is due to him usually isolates himself from people, and even his parents.

No one from his father's family responded for him nor his mother's side.

His dreams were:

1. Make parents proud

2. Get good grades at school

3. Make true friends

4. No more self-harm

5. Get a girlfriend or boyfriend

6. Take revenge on anyone who disrespects our family or does any harm to our family

As you can see his dreams aren't that much. And his dreams are your tasks to complete, for each task you complete you get money. And of course, there would be a side task that should also give you money but not as much as the important ones.

I Alade am in charge of helping you.

As soon as Alade's voice stop I regained consciousness again. So the boy that I just saw is the boy that was suffering in the images, poor kid but who the fuck it that woman I swear I want to kill her. She knew this boy was in a bad state yet instead of helping she turned her back at him, 'Women be lucky I don't know you yet because I will commit murder and the dead person would be you bitch'

I think of what I have just heard and make note of it, if I am not wrong I was just introduced to this body information and some information about some task or something like that. I try to sit up, which I succeed this time, and start to look around the place. This is the place where the boy suffers and shows more his emotions, in this is where he would cry himself to sleep every night he spent here.

The room was gray, it had a view to the outside. There was a chair at one end of the bed and a small desk at the other side near a door. At the end of the bed, there was like a mini chair, there was also a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It looks pretty, to be honest, not what I could afford in my previous life but I could have if I wanted to. I see the bottle of pills the boy took before sleeping, I began to read it and they were not sleeping pills. These pills had a drug that would kill you, they were a mix between fake sleeping pills and actual hurtful drugs.

I got off the bed and start walking to the bathroom, which was also looking kinda expensive. This is where the boy would hurt himself, I still can see some blood in some corners. The kitchen knife was hidden in a cabinet, and it still had blood on it when I the mirror and check myself. This boy has a pretty face, I look at my hands and I see scars where the boy cut. Some small, some big, some skinny and others more open, I look back at the mirror and stay looking at the mirror for some time. "I will get revenge don't worry kid, this old man got your back" with that I went back to the room and start putting some clothes on.

After the short talk with Alade, I start to go through some documents that I found on the mini desk. I believe they are related to the company, I can see the workers name and some other things. I will also try to see if I can find that women's child, or at least what is she doing to ruin her plans. I will take that revenge no matter what! For the sake of this kid and his poor soul! I will make you kiss the floor women so be prepare because I will make you paid! And I will also meet your kid after all I don't want him to end up like you disgusting human!

I found the documents of the company workers. And so on with two pages full of people names and more. To be honest I am still daunting if they were any help because some of these people were getting paid even tho they don't work or were approved to make sure others were working. Seriously why even bothering using humans, I will make some robots instead to make my life easier, I know this boy has money in his bank account. I will use that money and I will find a way to gain money online so I will have money to start from zero in the company. I should also clean the bathroom since there is still some blood there and also the knife, but all of that will he done tomorrow! I will go to sleep because I am tired as fuck. And I haven't even done anything 'hehehehe' I got to the bed and just fall asleep instantly.

-----------------------

Today is Saturday, and I will be taking a break from fighting and music! I am seriously tired! My whole body is tired I look like a walking body without a soul. Anyways I need to get some groceries today. I put on a simple black sweater and some rip skinny jeans, I seriously need to start to get some style, I can't dress properly! Anyways I grab the mask and walk off.

I got to the store.....I forgot to bring my list! I will just grab whatever I see that I need. Not the best idea but is not like I need a lot of things. I walk around for a while grabbing somethings, mostly healthy food because Alade has me on diet. I walk by the drinks section and see a familiar face ' Oh, that's the kid! of my dear sister! ' I look around the section a little more and I can see from the corner of my eye the kid looking at me. Oh, the kid that talk to me last time you put me in a bad situation I don't wanna go through that embarrassing moment again!
I feel someone touch me and I look at the person who did it. He had black hair and grey eyes, some button-up shirt and some jeans. Then I look at the kid that has been smiling at me the whole time,' seriously kid you need to stop being cute! I can't handle cute things! ' I look back at the person and I might know who he is, well kinda if my guess is not wrong he is the guy my sister's husband left her for.

" Might I help you, sir? " I ask, 'please go away' I think

" Do you remember me Mel? " ask a little voice

I look at the kid and act like I am confused, then I put my hand in my head to look like I am trying to remember. I am a good actor.

"Oh, yeah, you are the kid from the ice cream shop!" I say acting surprised, kid you have the eyes of your father but your facial features are from your mother.

" Yes! Yes! That is me! " he says in an exciting tone.

" Oh, I guess correctly! I almost confused you with someone else " I say in a bit of a sorry voice while scratching my head.

" Why did you leave quickly the day of the ice cream shop  Mel? " he asks

" Oh, something came up and I had to leave, I am sorry about that," I say in an apologizing tone. Look kid the truth is Alade was going to be screaming at me for being late to class okay.

" oh, don't worry about it, Mel! I was concerned you were mad at me for calling papa " he said looking down and he begins to cry.

" No, no, I wasn't mad, don't cry, don't cry, how about I invite you to lunch! " I said crushing down to his height, whipping away his tears and give him a small part in the head.

" Really!? I can go on lunch with
Mel?! " he says in an exciting tone again

" Yeah, sure, just ask your father or someone to see if they let you, " I say as I stand up again.

" Kate can I have lunch with my uncle!? " he asks the person next to him.

" Ni-ni you know I can't let you go with someone who your father or I know. I can't also decide without him " said the man or boy I don't how old he is.

" Oh, Mel I want to have lunch with you! " said the kid in a demanding voice.

" No," I say and look at him.

" You need to listen to your elders, he is right your father and others don't know me maybe next time that you are with your father we can have lunch," I say again still looking at him.

" But- " I didn't let him finish his sentence and I start speaking.

" No, but, be a good kid okay, " I say

" Okey," he says in a not so convincing voice.

" I got to go! See you later buddy! " I say and gave him a small hug.

I walk away to paid and I could see they were catching up to me, but I was done paying so I walk off. I got into a taxi and left, I will escape this kid for a while I don't wanna get the attention of that woman.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.1K 117 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...
34.9K 670 7
"how about we go again?" A series of Jay and Daniels smutty experiences Status: #46 lookism Please, I'm begging you don't read this piece of shit...
142K 3.1K 32
Lookism oneshots! Book complete ✅ Requests permanently closed ✅
6.5K 159 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...