In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

Od aweshesugly

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 12 - Make You Mine
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 14 - Possesive
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 18 - Spencer
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 23 - Lost and Found

1K 27 46
Od aweshesugly

Thank you to everyone that is commenting and voting! Trust that i read every single comment and they make me smile ahahah. Im trying to finish up these next couple of chapters because they will be crucial to the story so please bare with me teehee. Again, thank you lovelies. Enjoy!

Xoxo, M

You lock yourself in your bathroom, still talking to Hotch on the phone.

"Y/N? Are you still there?" Hotch asks concerned, you can hear the ruffling of papers in the background.

"Yes" you whisper as low as you can, you weren't sure someone was even there to hear you, but you didnt want to risk it. You felt yourself get dizzy again, you wanted to throw up.

"She found you. How is that possible?", you thought to yourself over and over again. The one person that could ruin your life in the blink of an eye, the one that could ruin you she knew where you lived and what your boyfriend called you and who your friends were.

You hung up the phone and stared blankly at your bathroom door, your fear quickly turning into anger.

"FUCKKKKK!" you began to scream out as you simultaneously started to cry. You walked out of your bathroom, smashing anything you saw on sight to relieve your stress.

"YOU FUCKING PSHYCO BITCH!" you screamed once more before fully sitting on the ground and broke down in a fit of tears.

As you cry uncontrollably, you begin to hear footsteps in the hallway. You pause and wait for them to go away, instead you hear them approach your door. You go over to the kitchen as quickly as possible and grab the biggest and sharpest knife you own. You go up to the peep hole to see who it is.

You sigh in relief as you see Hotch standing there, worry lacing his face as you take your time to answer the door. You immediately put the knife back in the kitchen and begin to open the door.

"Y/N!" said Hotchner concerned and looking at your swollen and red eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just got scared shit-less I guess" you said through a laugh, trying to conceal you're overwhelming fear.

"How do you know she found you?"

You pointed at your coffee table, watching as Hotch walked over and saw all of the evidence with his own two eyes.

"When did you get this?" he asked slowly, shocked at all of the images being presented to him.

"Just now! I was out with the girls and when I came back I decided to check my mail" you said at a fast pace, trying to slow down you take in a deep breath.

"I thought it was from Spencer" you say with sad eyes.

Hotch turned to look at you, you looked like a small child crying because you were scared of the monster under your bed. He walked over to you and gave you a tight hug, you immediately melted into his arms as you continued to cry.

"Cmon Y/N, let's get you out of here."

You packed up some clothe so you wouldn't have to go back to your apartment for a while. Hotch said that you could go live with him, but you refused to get him all tangled up in your mess. Especially when Jack was in the same house, so instead he offered the pull out bed in his office. You hesitantly agreed and you both made your way to the BAU.

You were grateful that the team was already gone, having to explain to them that you couldn't be alone at your apartment anymore because your pshyco ex-girlfriend was stalking you and Spencer wasn't something you just sprung out on someone.

Hotch opened his office door for you, helping you put your stuff in some of the folder cabinets that were empty. He proceeded to walk out for a bit, giving you time to hide away your intimate items before he saw them.

He knocked in the door three times before stepping inside, slowly opening the door and peeking through with caution.

"Its okay Hotch, im still putting away clothe."

"Okay, good" he says and enters, slowly closing the door behind him. "I just called the correctional facility, they say that Cat Adams is currently sleeping in her cell."

"Thank god!" you said letting out a sigh of relief, at least that pshyco wasn't out and about on the streets of Virginia. You hadn't realized how tense you were until you felt your whole body relax at the news.

"Yes, i agree that's good news, but Y/N she still found you somehow and had someone take pictures of you for almost a year while you were on the job" he said as he walked over to his usual chair and proceeded to put some "ground rules" for you.

"Because of this, I advice you to still stay here meanwhile we figure out who took those pictures and how to move Cat to another facility to prevent her for bothering you much longer. You are not to go anywhere alone, even if there's daylight. You are not to answer suspicious phone calls only people you already have a Caller ID for. And lastly Y/N, no talk about this to anyone, we clear?"

"Crystal" you said crossing your arms, feeling like you were being grounded by your father. You knew it was for your own safety, but it just made you feel like you were hiding away instead of standing your ground.

Hotch nodded and rose from his chair, he walked to door and began to step out.

"Hotch" you whispered as he was about to go.

"Whats up, kid?"

"Thank you for coming when I called" you say with a smile.

"No problem, kiddo. Is there anything else you'll need that I can get you."

"No, really im all good."

"Okay good, if you need anything im a phone call away, the bullpen is full of people that are looking through some files right now so just know you're not all alone" he says in a fatherly tone.

"Got it, sir. Once again thank you."

He smiles at you and closes the office door. You immediately walk over and lock it, closing the blinds so no one could see you change from the blue dress you were still wearing and that you would probably never wear again because of the memory attached to it.

You change into a set pajamas and take out a pillow and blanket from one of your bags. You finally lay down and try get comfortable on the bed. As you finally do so, the disturbing thoughts immediately pop up in your head.

She could ruin you, in an instant she could absolutely abolish you. You knew you had done some messed up shit, and you were sometimes disgusted by yourself because of it. You had to realize that what you did wasn't your fault, it was Cat's. Even if it was her fault though, the spill of the truth would be the absolute end of you and your shiny new life as you knew it.

Tears started to prickle your eyes at the very thought. You hugged yourself for comfort and slowly drifted off to sleep, wondering when the hell this nightmare would end.
——————————————

You woke up at 5 am, giving you time to change and do your makeup before any of your team members noticed you spent the night at Hotch's office.

You finished zipping up your brown skirt and walked out of the room, looking around to make sure no one was around to see you. You saw nobody and walked out of the office, making your way down the short stairs towards your desk.

You pretend to start doing paperwork, still thinking about what happened last night. You knew you could never recover from this if the team found out, they would surely never want to speak to you again. You began to imagine what would happen if Spencer and Penelope found out that Cat Adams was the ex-girlfriend you spoke about all those months ago, what would happen if they found out about your role on her evil schemes.

Your heart dropped at the thought, youre life that you grew so hard to build for a year would be over.

The friends you had made, they would hate you and outcast you. As for your job, that was a goner for sure. All thanks to that manipulative pshycopath that you met that summer you turned 17.

You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard the familiar click clack of Penny's heels. You turn around and see that she was already heading towards you're desk.

"There she is! My favorite girl" she says with a smile and opening her arms out to you, embracing you im a tight hug.

You hug her back and hold on to her for a bit to long, you feel yourself beginning to cry again for the millionth time in the last 24 hours.

Penny backs away at the sound of your sniffling, worried that she might've squeezed you a bit to tight.

"What's wrong pumpkin" she asks concerned and cupping your cheeks with her hands.

"I-I just love you so much" you say truthfully, you did love Penelope. She was the one that reminded you that there was still good people in this world, she was a little ball of sunshine. You would do anything to protect her.

"Awww, I love you too doll face. Shhh, stop crying please or I'm gonna cry" she said through a laugh.

You calmed yourself down and rubbed underneath your eyes, catching any mascara that might've smeared during your little cry session.

"Im sorry. I just really do" you say with a smile, standing up and walking with her towards her "layer".

You spent some time with Penny as you waited for the rest of the team to get there. You talked about regular girl things like cutting our hair and who was the white boy we were obsessed with this month.

You both decided that Evan Peters was the winner this month.

You talked some more and then heard a knock om Garcias office door. It was Emily, she had an excited look on her face as she walked inside.

"Round table guys, like right now" she said while doing a little clap with her hands. You and Garcia got up and followed her to the round table, wondering why the hell she was so excited.

You three walked in and saw Morgan, JJ, Rossi, and Hotchner were already there.

"Whats going on?" asked Garcia as she found her seat next to Morgan, while you sat besides JJ.

"Okay team, as we all know Agent Y/L/N did a cognitive interview with Spencer two weeks ago that brought new evidence to light. Since Reid said he saw Lindsey Vaughn at the scene, we decided to cross check her finger prints with the ones found on the scene" he said as he showed us pictures of the evidence on the monitor.

"And.. What did they find out?" you asked softly, not trying to jump to conclusions and become excited for him just to say they weren't a match.

"The finger prints matched. Reid was right, Lindsey was in fact in that room in Mexico."

You sighed in relief at the best news you've received in months. You knew that Spencer had started to think he killed Nadie, you didn't believe it for a second but it still hurt your heart to see how he doubted himself and constantly replayed what you were sure was a gruesome memory for hours or even days on end.

"Thank the stars" Garcia whispered ro herself as she turned to look at you, her eyes filled with happy tears.

You were overjoyed at the fact that you know had proof that he wasn't just making things up, that he was telling the truth all along.

"This means he can be relased, right?!" you said almost jumping out of your chair out of pure happiness and excitement.

Hotch and Emily stared at each other with huge grins on their faces, staying silent as they turned to look at all of you with the same expression.

"What?" you asked confused as they purposely left your question unanswered.

"So about Reids release" said Emily walking over to the wooden door and opening it slowly.

That's when you saw him, immediately recognizing his tall figure and beautiful curly locks that had finally been combed through. You saw his mesmerizing brown eyes that reminded you of a pool of honey. You watched as his expression changed, making you see his breathtaking smile. You were speechless, forgetting in an instant everything that was wrong in your life.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

569K 11K 27
"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tiss...
28.4K 685 27
• EDITED-2019• Rachel and her little sister Charlotte have finally escaped the psychotic grip of her father. They escape, but with a price. They run...
80.7K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
57.4K 1.1K 50
JJ has never told anyone her secret, but after several late nights and drinks, she gets closer to a particular member of the team. But what happens w...