Focus |Demetri Alexopoulos x...

By MsRandoGurl

REWRITING ALL SEASONS... SOMETIMES... My ADHD = I lose interest after 5 mins of starting Y/n Y/l/n just moved... More

Intro
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Edits
Part 5
Break
Part 6
Part 7
Ahoj
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10: Ep 4
Part 11: Ep 5 & 6
Note
Part 12: Ep 7 & 8
Part 13: Ep 9
Part 14: Ep 10
Ooo
Part 15: S2:01.5
Hey
SORRY
Part 16: S2:01.5
Part 17: S2:02
On Hold
YALLLL
Part 18: S2: E3
Ok... (I reedited this)
Part 19: S2: E4
LIKE BROOOO
Part idk (HALF CHAP)
Sorry ive been absent bht heres something
S2: E5
Hey yall
S2: E5 2
S2:6
S2:6 2
Extra
Editing
*S2:7 (full ep)*
S2: E9
(Sorry for taking so long!) No Mercy: S2E10
Aftermath: S3E1
Nature vs nuture: S3E2
Announcement
Now You're Gonna Pay: S3E3
The Right Path: S3E4
Miyagi-Do: S3E5
King Cobra: S3E6
Obstáculos: S3E7
The Good, The Bad, and The Badass: S3E8
Feel the Night: S3E9
December 19: S3E10
Lets Begin: S4E1
First Learn Stand: S4E2
S5
Then Learn To Fly: S4E3
Bicephaly: S4E4
Match Point: S4E5
Kicks Get Chicks: S4E6
Please
GUYS
Minefeild: S4E7
NOOO
Party Time: S4E8.5
Party Time: S4E8
The Fall/Rise: S4E9-10
Long, Long Way From Home: S5E1
Molé: S5E2
Playing With Fire: S5E3
Downward Spiral: S5E4
Extreme Measures: S5E5
Ourboros: S5E6
Bad Eggs: S5E7
Taikai: S5E8
Survivors: S5E9
Head of the Snake: S5E10
No... way

Part 1

1.3K 26 20
By MsRandoGurl

SKIP THIS CHAPTER, HOLY FUCK, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Out-fit up top 🔼⬆️🔼
"Hey, my girl! Hows California? You got a boyfriend yettt?", F/n kept asking Y/n.
"No, F/n. I haven't even started school yet.", F/n was Y/n's best friend since kindergarten. They went to school and did everything together. They even went to Paris together.
"Well, my soul sister. I got some teaaaa! You know Gabby, right? She asked E/n out and now their datingggg!", F/n explained to Y/n, "And, legit, E/n is a player, sooo I'm kinda scared for Gabs. I, personally, think deserves much better. Don't you think?".
"Exactly!", Y/n scoffed.
"Well I gotta pick out my outfit for tomorrow. It's a big day. Love you, F/n/n!" Y/n said to F/n.
"Love you too, Y/n/n! Byeeeeee!", F/n waved to the camera.
"Byeeeeee!", Y/n said as she hung up on F/n.

Y/n honesty didn't give a shit about E/n anymore, she could care less.

They dated for a day and then he went and cheated on her with Gabby, but she was glad their relationship was over.

Later on, Y/n ended up falling asleep at 10. She then woke up at 7:30 to get ready.

She already picked out her outfit and just had to put her hair in a ponytail.

"Y/n, sweetie, are you ready?", Her mother asked from downstairs.

"Yea, Mom, just grabbing my backpack." Y/n replied.

As Y/n headed down the stairs, her mother then turned and gasped when she saw her, "Aww my sweet baby girl! You look gorgeous!", her Mother exclaimed.
"Aww Mom, I get my looks from you!" Y/n chuckled.
"Well anyway, your keys are on the table.", her mom added while going back to cutting an apple.
"All righty. Bye Mom, love you!", Y/n said to her Mom.

Y/n jumped into her car and sped of to school.

Y/n was always in private schools and her parents decided for her to see what it's like in a public school. Her Mom grew up in lower middle class while her father was the son of the wealthiest people in the world. Y/n's mother was a child genius and was able to make it to Harvard with a full scholarship. Y/n's father was also a genius and when the first met they immediately hit it off. Y/n's mother told her that story all the time. She smiled at the thought.

(Oh my fuck, LISTEN I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 13!!! AND WHY DISNT YOU LISTEN??? I SAID SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!)

When Y/n reached the school she saw people's mouths drop. When she got out people rushed up to her and she panicked, trying answer as many questions as possible.

"Y-yes I am Y/n Y/l/n. Please give me space. I don't need this right now.", Y/n said calmly.

But on the inside she was freaking out, why do people always do this to her? She's only a child!

"Please give me space!", she screamed after people started to grab her and take photos.

People immediately back away after her snap.

"Please leave me alone! Never bother me again!", she yelled moving her head to look around the crowd, many people looked scared, others surprised at what just happened.

After that she headed into school.

A/n-

"aFtEr thAt SHe HeADEd inTo SCHoOL." - 13 year old MsRandoGurl

Looking back, I'm not surprised 13 year old Juliana was bullied. I am not surprised, what so ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 15K 32
❝ 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊 ❞ ❝ 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞ -@SCR3AM1 - 1/20/21- 3/7/21 ~ 𝘼𝘾𝙄𝘿 ~ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝...
14.5K 900 111
⋆⭒˚。⋆BOOK 1 OF 3⋆⭒˚。⋆ What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
235K 5.9K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...
238K 5.7K 36
--------------------------------------------- Everything was going downhill. A karate rivalry was raging on. Friends ripped apart. Everything was cha...