Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[43] Life Changing

7.2K 153 52
By Simp4StilesStilinski

Allison and Madi walked into the library. They looked around and walked to the book shelves. Allison grabbed her laptop and pushed through the the other side of the book shelf where Scott and Stiles stood.

"It's every thing Lydia can translate and trust me she was very confused." Allison's said to them.

"Yeah what'd you tell her?" Madi asked the girl next to her.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison said smiling. Allison and Madi looked at each before snickering, Stiles noticed making him speak up.

"I'm part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles said.

Both of the girls stopped laughing. "Oh-," Madi said, forgetting about Stiels and his online gamin, "that's cool." She said. She looked at Allison was smirking in amusement. Madi tried to hold back and laugh but failed. She snorted at the sight, "I'm sorry I'm not laughing at you. It's her!" She said to Stiles as he watched between offended and confused.

"Okay does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asked grabbing their attention again.

"Not really." Allison asked. "But Stiles was right about the murderers."

"Yes!" The buzz cut boy exclaimed quietly in victory.

"It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance." Madi said, Allison telling her all this before.

"There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village." Allison told them.

"All right see so maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles said to Scott.

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." Madi finished Allison's story.

"All bad. All very, very bad." Stiles said changing his mind.

"Here's the thing though the kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf but it can't be," Allison said stopping as a girl came to their shelf and out a book back.

"Until it resolves that in it's past which manifested it." Scott finished.

"Okay if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand of therapy I could of told you that myself." Stiles said.

"What if it has something to do with his parents." Allison suggested. "His real parents."

"Yeah does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott asked.

"Lydia might." Madi answered.

"What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott asked.

"Well he doesn't have a restraining order against me so I'll talk to him myself." Allison said.

"Okay what do I do?" Scott asked feeling useless.

"You have a make up exam remember?" Allison told him. Allison grabbed Scott's hand through he shelf. "Promise me?"

"If he does anything you run the other way." Scott said to her.

"I can take care of myself." Allison said.

"Allison if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test someone's going to need to take care of me. If he doesn't anything-," Scott said to her.

"Like?"

"Anything, weird or bizarre- anything!" Scott said just before Stiles head popped through the book shelf opening.

"Anything evil." Madi rolled her eyes and pushed Stiles head back to his aisle. "Ah- ow!"

~~~

Madison walked into the boys locker room, not able to find Stiles nor Scott after her last couple of classes. She stopped short hearing someone gagging like there was something wrong.

She walked towards the showers hearing the water running. "Hello?" She asked.

"In here." She heard. She walked up to the showers seeing Jackson butt naked. Her eyes widen and she quickly looked away.

"Oh Uh- I'm was trying to find my brother and Stiles." Madi said quickly. "I'll leave please don't call that cops." She said knowing the restraining order.

"No stay." Jackson said making Madi confused. "Something wrong?"

"Well the fact I saw you junk is a little unsettling." Madi said as she heard the water turn off.

"You're the one who's walked into the boys locker room." Jackson said.

"Like I said trying to find Scott and Stiles." Madi told him again. "And I thought I heard you- Nevermind."

"Did you want to talk about something?" Jackson asked, now right behind Madison.

"No-," Madi stuttered. She remembered that Allison had to talk to him. "I have to go."

She went to move but Jackson hand slammed up against the wall, blocking her. "No. Let's talk."

"I have to get to class." Madi said, her heart starting to pound.

"No, not when you have perfect grades." Jackson chuckled.

"I'm failing art." Madi retorted.

"Art's not your next class." Jackson said. "You can skip one class." Madi took a shaky deep breath in, now knowing that this wasn't Jackson talking to her. This wasn't the Jackass she knows. "Are you ok?" He asked noticing her nervous state. "You heart's beating like crazy."

"I have to go." Madi repeated again.

"I thought you wanted to talk." Jackson said, his state never leaving her.

"I never s-said that," Madi said walking backwards. "I-I need to go. I can't b-be around you." She said as he kept walking towards her. She could feel her hands shaking as she tripped of lacrosse equipment.

"You sure you don't need to talk to me? Because you look a little stressed." Jackson said with a dangerously calming voice. "Is it what your mom said?"

Madi gulped staring at him with shock, not understanding how he knew about that. "About your dad. A couple years ago Lydia told me about what happened. That's gotta be rough."

"S-Stop." Madi said her voice shaking as she held back tears.

"No wonder you moms always checking in on you. Making sure you know how much she loves and cares about you." Jackson continued as walking towards her.

"Please stop." Madi whimpered a year rolling down her cheek.

"Cause everyone knows your dad didn't give a shit about you." He snapped, "no one cares about you. It started with your dad, everyone can tell you're drifting away from Lydia, and it's only a matter of time before Scott leaves you to go with Derek and his little wolf pack."

Tears continued to roll down Madison's cheeks and he described her worst fear. "What are you gonna do when your brother turns on you? Huh? Is you little boyfriend Stiles gonna save you?" Jackson yelled. He slammed her against the wall, her stuck in between his arms. "They already killed a bunch of people, they almost killed Lydia. Who do you thinks gonna be next? You? No not you." He mocked her, "No cause you have you brother. Your brother will always protect you."

All the sudden his claws came out and he gently caressed her jaw making her whimper in fear. "I just hope someone, Scott, Allison, anyone, taught you how to protect yourself."

Madi all the sudden stopped, remembering one of the things Allison taught her once. "Actually," Madi started. "I have learned something!" She lifted her foot, kicking Jackson in the stomach. Before he fully fell he grabbed onto her, making her fall with him.

They both hit the ground. Jackson on top of Madison. Madison heart raced as she waited for him to kill her, but instead he looked at her confused.

"Madison?" He asked getting off her startled. "What are you doing here?"

Madi pushed herself away from him, whimpering just as Scott walked through the door. "I'm fine." Madi said quickly noticing his panic state. Scott still heard her rapid heart beat as he saw Jackson putting pants on urgently. "Scott! Stop! I'm fine!" Madi yelled as her brother ran at Jackson. "Scott!" Madi yelled as Scott threw Jackson into the locker.

"I have a restraining order!" Jackson yelled annoyed.

"Trust me. I restrained myself." Scott said angrily.

Jackson huffed and got up pushing Scott, causing them to fall into lockers and fight. "Guys Stop!" Madi yelled. "Scott!" She suddenly realized she wasn't safe in her so she stumbled out, hitting someone while walking into the hallway.

"What the hell is going on?" Stiles asked. Madi didn't even notice the blonde girl next to the boy as she tried to catch her breath.

"Scott-Jackson- they're-," Before she could finish Scott and Jackson came tumbling out, throwing punches at each other.

Stiles and Erica immediately tried to stop them, people looking at the fight with curiosity. When Stiles finally got ahold of Scott, Madi rushed over, "Scott. Scott stop! I'm fine!" She said to him and he continued to try and get out of Stiles's grasp. "Scott!" She yelled finally grabbing his attention. "It's okay."

That seemed to calm him down as Mr. Harris ran over. "Hey! What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down! Mr. McCall, wanna explain yourself? Miss. McCall? Stilinski?"

"You dropped this." Matt said holding out Allison's tablet. Mr. Harris grabbed the tablet.

"You and you," Mr. Harris said pointing to Scott and Jackson, before contemplating his decision. "Actually- all of you. Detention. 3:00."

~~~

Madison, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Erica, Jackson and Matt all walked into the Library later in the day for detention.

Scott and Stiles sat next to each other at a table while Madi sat across Scott. All the sudden she heard a bag drop next to her, making her look at see Erica sitting next to her. Erica looked back at her and gave her a smirk. Madi immediately knew she was here for Stiles.

Madi went back to staring at the table, her mind wondering what Stiles and Erica were doing together before Madison came out of the locker room. She bit her lip, trying to get rid of any jealousy that tried to bubble up. There was no reason for her to be jealous. Her and Stiles weren't together. They were just friends. Stiles can go be with any girl he wants. Even if it's with a cold hearted werewolf bitch.

"Uh we can't be in detention together." Jackson said point to Scott who seemed to be in deep thought, Stiles who's head was laying on the table, and Madi who glared at the table. "I have a restraining order against these tools."

"All of these tools?" Mr. Harris asked.

"No just us tools." Stiles said raising his hand, the twins also raising their hands.

"Fine, you three, over there." Mr. Harris pointed to the other table. The three of them got up sitting down at the other table.

"I'm gonna kill him." Scott said glaring at Jackson.

"No your not there's no reason." Madi said sternly.

"You're gonna find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." Stiles told him.

"No you were right let's kill him." Scott said to the boy. "I know you want to kill him too so let's just do it."

Stiles couldn't disagree with what Scott said. After realizing that Jackson possibly hurt Madison, he wanted to hurt Jackson 10 times as much. He noticed Madi looking at her. He raised his eyebrow making her give a look that said are you gonna disagree or not? He opened his mouth, no words coming out.

"Oh god." Madi muttered at the two boys. She looked around the library her eyes landing on Matt. That guy gave her such weird vibes. Like stalker creep prev vibes. Her gut just couldn't trust him. Every time she looked at him it's like a siren went off in her head, telling her to get away from him. "Hey, what if it's Matt?"

The boys look at him, before looking at her, "I mean this whole thing comes back to the video right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours footage missing." Scott added.

"Exactly." Madi said.

"He's trying to throw suspension off himself." Stiles stated agreeing with the girl.

"So he makes Jackson kill Issacs dad, one of the argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on you jeep?" Scott said not believing their theory.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaimed quietly.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"Because," Stiles started. "He's evil."

The three looked at the boy eating a bag of chips innocently, "You two just don't like him." Scott said.

"The guy... bugs me." Stiles said Madi nodding in agreement.

"I don't know what it is." Madi said looking at the boy with suspicion. "Just looked at his face," They looked at the boy who was now offering some chips to Jackson, who glared at him in return. "Okay that's not a good example but there's something not right about him."

"Any other theories?" Scott asked unconvinced.

"Well we can look further into Jackson birth parents." Stiles said, "Erica knows a lot about them. Like she told me they died. She might know why."

Scott's and Madi's eyes widen just as Jackson stood up suddenly, holding his head. "You okay?" Matt asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Jackson grabbing his bag and walking towards the door.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Harris asked. "Hey you don't look so good." He said to Jackson standing up.

"I just need to get some water." Jackson said quickly leaving the room.

Mr. Harris looked at everyone, "No one leaves their seats." He glared at all of them before following Jackson.

As soon as he left the room, Stiles and the twins bolted to Ericas table, quickly sitting down.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott told her.

"Maybe." Erica said not looking up from the notebook see was doodling in.

"Talk." Scott said.

She looked up putting her notebook down. "It's car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about this huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18." She told them.

"So not only is Jackson rich now, he's getting even richer at 18?" Madi asked.

"Yep." Erica answered with a smile.

"There's something so deeply wrong with that." Stiles said, the others nodding in agreement.

"You know what?" Erica said suddenly. "I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's in box. He keeps everything."

"Scott McCall please report to the principals office."  They heard Allison's mom through the schools speaker.

Scott looked around confused before grabbing his bag and leaving. Madi glanced at Allison who just shrugged just as confused as she was.

Madi looked back at Stiles who was looking at Ericas computer. She quickly bit her tongue seeing how close they were. Erica glanced up with a smirk hearing the girls heart beat jump. Madi just glared at her in return, crossing her arms, waiting for her brother to return.

Her attention snapped to the door as Jackson walked back in with Mr. Harris following him. The blonde boy sat back down, Madi noticing the sweat dripping down Jackson's face.

"Don't forget dates." Stiles said to Erica.

"Passengers arrived at the hospital DOA. The estimated time of death- 9:26 p.m. June 14, 1995."Erica said.

"June 14th?" Madi asked grabbing their attention. "Jackson's birthday is June 15th." She said her heart breaking a little bit for the Jackass.

Their teacher grabbed his bag, making them all look thinking their day was over. They grabbed their bags, starting to get up, but Mr. Harris chuckled grabbing their attention. "Oh no, I'm sorry, Uh, yes I'm leaving. But none of you are. You may go when you're done with re-shelving." He smiled, "Enjoy the rest of your evening."

All of them watched in shock and annoyance as their science teacher left them.

"Okay that has to breaking Child Labor laws." Madi said. "Or any other laws."

~Authors Note~
Hope you enjoyed let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
12.4K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...