under the clouds - nct, noren...

By laurelynnnn

jaemin is an angel asked to help two humans fall in love. but what if he fell in love himself instead? noren... More

☁ characters ☁
☁ 1 ☁
☁ 2 ☁
☁ 3 ☁
☁ 4 ☁
☁ 5 ☁
☁ 6 ☁
☁ 7 ☁
☁ 8 ☁
☁ 9 ☁
☁ 10 ☁
☁ 11 ☁
☁ 12 ☁
☁ 13 ☁
☁ 14 ☁
☁ 15 ☁
☁ 16 ☁
☁ 17 ☁
☁ 18 ☁
☁ 19 ☁
☁ 20 ☁
☁ 21 ☁
☁ 22 ☁
☁ 23 ☁
☁ 24 ☁
☁ 25 ☁
☁ 26 ☁
☁ 27 ☁
☁ 28 ☁
☁ 29 ☁
☁ 30 ☁
☁ 31 ☁
☁ 32 ☁
☁ 33 ☁
☁ 34 ☁
☁ 36 ☁
☁ 37 ☁
☁ 38 ☁
☁ end ☁

☁ 35 ☁

2.8K 167 75
By laurelynnnn

jaemin looked at the scene unfolding in front of his eyes, not knowing if he should clap his hands or cry is ass out.

jeno and renjun were kissing, and they looked like they enjoyed it a lot.

jaemin could hear small moans leaving their mouths, and he could definitely see the way they tried to glue their bodies together.

his heart completely broke at the sight, but at the same time, it kept fluttering.

nothing made sense when it came to the two humans.

they were so confusing in jaemin's mind – and apparently in his heart as well.

jaemin did not move, staying still in a corner of the living room, having a perfect view of jeno carrying renjun and spinning him around, while their mouths were stuck to one another.

involuntarily, jaemin's eyes watered, a few pearly tears leaving his eyes.

his mission was accomplished. he had the proof in front of his eyes.

it was time for him to leave.

but at the same time, he couldn't leave like that. he couldn't live without them.

seeing how the temperature of the room arose suddenly, jaemin coughed to signal his presence.

and this had an instant effect.

jeno and renjun acknowledged jaemin's presence and detached their lips, jumping away from each other as if the other's body was incandescent.

"j-jaemin." renjun spoke, looking at his feet.

jaemin didn't answer.

instead, he held in a sob and ran back to the room he was previously in.

he jumped on the bed, face against the soft mattress and let out his feelings, the room being filled with pained sobs.

jeno and renjun rushed after him, their hearts breaking at the sight.

they exchanged a look, both mutually aware of the mistake they had made.

jaemin was sobbing his hear out, more tears leaving his eyes each second.

his place wasn't above the clouds anymore, and it was painful to realise that his pace wasn't with renjun and jeno either...

"jaemin..." jeno spoke slowly, approaching the crying male on the bed, but jaemin didn't hear him.

renjun and jeno sat on the edge of the bed, jaemin between the two of them.

"what are you doing here?" jaemin asked, his voice muffled by the sobs.

"w-we... wanted to check on you." jeno answered, looking at renjun quickly.

"i'm f-fine..." he choked out. "you don't have to worry about me..."

"of course, we're worried about you, bub." renjun said, caressing the top of jaemin's head.

"lies!" jaemin yelled before breaking out in tears again. "i-i... i s-saw y-you..."

jeno and renjun sighed, both boys rubbing the younger's back softly, making sure not to apply too much pressure because of the wounds the wings had left there.

"we're sorry you saw that, jaemin..." jeno said.

"we weren't that honest with you..." renjun added.

"yeah... and we need to tell you everything..."

jaemin pushed their hands off and rose to his feet, standing in front of the two boys that were still seated on the bed. he swiped off some of his tears with the back of his hand, and concentrated not to break down again.

"don't bother." he said. "i already know."

"i'm not sure- "

"i know you love each other. and i know that you don't show that much affection toward each other because you don't want me to feel sad. but, yeah... now that my mission is accomplished, i'll leave you two alone."

"that's not- "

"you don't need me anyway." jaemin cut them again. "thank you for taking care of me. i hope you'll have a happy ending."

jaemin turned on his heels, feeling tears dripping under his eyes once again. he walked ot the door to open it and leave this house for good, but a hand slammed the door shut before he could open it completely.

next thing he knew, he was turned around and trapped against the door by renjun.

the chinese may be shorter than him, the look he gave jaemin made the former angel feel weak in the knee and completely minuscule next to him.

"now that we let you talk, you're going to listen to our part of the story." he said, sternly but not violently.

jaemin nodded slowly, not daring to look into his eyes.

"this is all a misunderstanding." renjun told. "yes, jeno and i kissed. yes, we love each other. yes, your mission is finished. but there's something you're missing, jaemin."

jaemin looked at renjun, more tears falling out of his eyes as he heard the chinese enumerate all those things.

"jun, you're scaring him." jeno said, pulling renjun back and taking jaemin's wrists to pull him towards the bed again.

jeno made him sit on the bed, himself sitting at his right, and renjun doing the same at his left, squishing the angel between the two humans.

"what renjun is trying to say is that we don't only love each other..." jeno told.

"yeah..." renjun nodded.

"w-what does that even mean?" jaemin asked sniffling.

jeno rolled his eyes before cupping jaemin's jaw with his right hand and turning his face so that he was facing him.

not caring about the confused look on jaemin's face, jeno pulled jaemin by his neck and made their lips meet under renjun's eyes.

jaemin's eyes widened, but he eventually closed them when he saw that jeno's were closed so that he could appreciate the kiss better. jaemin slowly responded to the kiss, really needing some comfort at the moment.

everything was a mess. his mind, his heart... everything.

they parted after long seconds, looking into each other's eyes.

and jaemin's widened again.

"b-but..."

he turned his head the other way to look at renjun's expression.

he had just walked on jeno and renjun kissing each other, and they had admitted that they were in love. so why would jeno literally cheat on renjun right in front of him?!

jaemin – who expected to find out an angry renjun – was surprised when his nose bumped with renjun's one, meaning that their faces were very close.

"i want my kiss as well." renjun said with a smirk, confusing jaemin even more.

before jaemin could let any sound out, renjun leaned forward and kissed jaemin on the lips fully.

having his heart beating out of his ribcage, jaemin let himself melt into the kiss and enjoying every single bit of it. it felt like paradise.

after a bit of time, renjun pulled away, smiling at jaemin.

the former angel blinked repeatedly, trying to process everything.

"i-i..." he looked at jeno again, the boy giving him an eye smile.

"you still don't understand... do you?" renjun chuckled.

jaemin slowly shook his head 'no', looking at his lap.

"we not only love each other..." renjun started.

"but we also love you..." jeno finished.

"m-me?" jaemin asked, completely shocked.

"yes, you. our little angel." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 16.6K 31
↳ renjun has some problems he can't deal with on his own and lucky for him, jaemin and jeno are more than happy to help him ↳ t/w; alcohol use 「 star...
538K 36K 58
{Completed} Jaemin in is considered the school match maker. Everyone is always asking him for help and advice when it comes to love, but what if one...
70.7K 3.3K 29
❝ omg, it may be illegal, but what if we fall in love? ❞ II guardian angel au! :: © nana_hyuck {2021}
80.8K 4.4K 41
Magic AU! Faeries AU! At the age of six, Renjun and his little brother, Chenle, lost their parents and were taken by some weird looking man. They n...