☁ 2 ☁

jaemin flew across the sky, admiring his world, above the clouds.

how much he will miss it.

under the clouds, everything was duller, darker and more horrible. people were humans, they didn't have wings. and they didn't even know some supernatural beings existed.

above the clouds was quite the contrary. a bright world, full of fluffy and white clouds, and with tons of beautiful angels.

jaemin loved his world more than anything.

he would never abandon it. he could never.

"minnie!!" someone called the blue haired.

jaemin turned around, only to be tackled by his best friend who had flown right into him.

"ouch! sungchan!" jaemin whined when he felt like his bones would break at the shock.

"sorry." the boy smiled sheepishly. "but i learned you were going on your first mission!"

jaemin rolled his eyes, remembering he was about to leave his 'oh-so-perfect' world to help some stupid humans fall in love.

"you'll see! it will be so cool!" sungchan flew around jaemin excitedly.

"yeah, yeah..." jaemin crossed his arms.

"i remember my first mission. it feels like it was yesterday! i had to help that old lady finish everything she had to do before passing away. i cried so much when she died. i mean- "

"she didn't even know you existed but you had grown attached to her." jaemin cut his best friend. "i already know. it's approximatively the hundredth time you tell me this story."

"i'm sorry, it's just that it is the most touching memory..." sungchan said, his hands clasped against his chest.

jaemin rolled his eyes once again.

"when are you leaving?" sungchan asked. "i'm going to miss you so much..."

"tomorrow morning." jaemin replied nonchalantly. "they are setting everything for my arrival for the moment."

"oh my god! you might be stressing so much right now!" sungchan gasped.

"nah. i'm just angry."

sungchan laughed and hit jaemin's shoulder playfully.

"stop being so dull. i want you to be the happy bean that you always are! your smile can light up the world!" sungchan cheered.

"i will be happy when they'll have told me that my mission is cancelled." jaemin pouted.

"is this mission really that horrible?" sungchan raised a brow, not understanding his friend's disinterest in going on missions.

sungchan had always been fascinated about the world that had developed under the clouds.

on his first mission, he had fell in love with the human world, and since then, he always got to visit it in order to know the latest news. well, he was the contrary of jaemin.