In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

Od aweshesugly

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 12 - Make You Mine
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 14 - Possesive
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 23 - Lost and Found
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 18 - Spencer

1.1K 29 9
Od aweshesugly

Warning: mention of drugs and involuntary intake of drugs

In a matter of hours, you were in Mexico. You and Hotchner hopped off the plane and got into a black SUV ,speeding off to where Spencer was being kept.

You felt yourself begin to sweat, clearly nervous about seeing Spencer behind bars. You werent nervous because he was arrested per say, you were more angry. Angry that he didnt tell you he was going to Mexico at all. Angry that he risked his life and angry that he didnt call you first. You knew why he didnt though, Hotch would be more help after all.

But for him to keep you in the dark about it, it just hurt.

"Okay, calm down Y/N its not about you" you thought to yourself as your drove up to the jail parking lot. You got out of the SUV, taking a deep breath before walking up to the door.

You both walked inside, immediately being greeted by Officer Cabrera. He was the man Hotch talked to on the phone and the one in charge here.

"Thank you for calling us" said Hotch putting his hand out to him.

"Well, it isnt everyday that we see a U.S. fed in our jurisdiction" he said grabbing Hotchs hand and shaking it.

"Thank you for letting us talk to him."

"Of course, but i need to talk to you about somethings" Cabrera said and looked over to you. "Alone preferably" he added.

"Can I go ahead and see him then" you said almost pleading, you couldnt wait one more second.

Noticing your desperation, Officer Cabrera called one of his men over. "Dominguez" he screamed to a man across the room. The man walked towards you, awaiting for Cabreras orders. "Take this young lady to the feds cell, please."

You whispered a thank you and followed Officer Dominguez as he escorted you to Spencers cell.

He walked you over to what looked like a hallway, stopping you to say something.

"Hes in there, Im assuming you want some privacy" he said with a smile.

"Yes please" you said, he nodded and walked away.

You started to walk to the end of the hall, trying to not make noise with your heels while walking. When you reached the metal bars, you saw him. Well, you saw the back of his head, immediately recognizing his brown curls.

Your eyes started to tear up, breathing in and out to calm down. You didnt want him to see you upset.

"Spence" you whispered loudly. Spencers crouched body immediately straightened up at the sound of your voice. He got up and turned around, letting out a sigh of relief as he saw you.

"Y/N" he said walking over to the bars, putting his hands up on them. You put your hands over his and finally let your tears run as you saw his expression.

He looked high out of his mind.

"Spence baby, what happened?" you asked crying silently to not disturb others in the establishment.

"I-I can't remember" Spencer said tearing up himself. You put one of your hands through the bar, cupping his face and rubbing his cheek with your thumb.

"Its okay baby, imma get you out of here I promise."

"Im sorry I didnt tell you what I was doing, I just- I knew you wouldn't approve" he said full on sobbing now. You felt your heart break at the sight, you couldn't handle watching him in so much pain.

"Hey Spence, its okay honey" you said trying to calm him down. "Please tell me what you were doing?"

You knew that it wasnt a good time to ask that question ,but you just needed to know. What was he doing that was so bad he knew you wouldn't have supported it?

"I-I was trying to get my mom medicine" he said looking down, trying to avoid your gaze.

"Okay, Spencer why would you have to come all the way to Mexico for medicine?"

"Because, they dont sell it back home" he whispered to you.

You didnt say anything, instead you tried to comfort him by whispering "it gonna be okays" and "i love yous". Spencer would do anything for his mom, you knew that ,but you didn't understand what happened. Yes he told you he was going to get medicine for his mom ,but what medicine? To your knowledge, his mom had been taking the same medicine for years. You doubt they all of sudden stopped selling it in the U.S. since it was for her schizophrenia.

You decided not to push him, especially on his unreliable state. So instead you waited for Hotch to come over. You finally heard him coming with Officer Cabrera, baking away from the bars to not raise any suspicions. You were sure Hotch already knew about you and Spencers relationship , the man was a profiler for gods sake. But you know, the instinct to hide it was still there.

They walked over and officer Cabrera opened the door to the cell, letting Hotch in to talk to Spencer.

"Spencer, would you care to explain?" Hotch said souding dissappointed.

"I can't" Spencer replied. "I don't remember."

"Well let me give you a refresher" said Officer Cabrera. "You were running away from police in a car chase and were following another truck. When we caught you, we checked your trunk. We found bags of cocaine and heroin, and your tox screen came out positive for both. Does that ring a bell?"

"Oh my god" you whispered to yourself and brought your hand up to your forehead. Trying to ease the migraine you were getting at this information.

"Y/N, I didn't take them myself I swear" Spencer said with wide eyes, his face looking as suprised as yours. "I don't know how the drugs got there, someone is trying to frame me."

"Spencer, I believe you" said Hotch as he got closer to him. "Why did you come here, Reid?"

"I came here to see the Doctor" Spencer answered.

"What Doctor?"

"I-I don't remember."

You walked out of this mini interrogation hearing Spencer call out to you as you left.

You ignored it as much as it hurt to do so, you had to call up Garcia.

"What happened to my boy wonder?" she said immediately.

"His okay, he just looks... tired" you said not wanting to worry her. "I need to to trace his steps, please. Apparently he doesn't remember anything, go back to a week ago when he left for Vegas."

"Of course, right away. And Y/N?"

"Yes, Penny?"

"Are you okay?"

You teared up once more at her question, Penny knew how much you cared for Spencer. You always let it be known that he was your best friend and your the person you went to when things got hard. So for him to be here, in this place and in this condition. It made you feel helpless.

"I will be as soon as he gets out of here" you say letting a small laugh.

"He will my lovely, I'll get you the information you need right away."

"Okay, thank you Penny."

"No problem, doll."

You hung up and walked back to the cell, Spencer immediately looking at you with his sad eyes that made your heart melt. Hotch walked out of the cell and gestured for you to follow him. You blew a kiss to Spencer as you did so.

"What happened?" you asked worriedly, seeing Hotchs troubled expression.

"They dont want to let him go into our jurisdiction."

"What?" Why not?"

"The drugs, Y/N."

"Im sure there is a good explanation Hotch. I-I know he wouldn't have done this, look at him he was obviously framed" you said desperately.

"Y/N!" you hear Spencer yell out. You run over to the cell, making click clack noises with you heels.

"Whats wrong bubba?" you say out of breath.

"Rosa Medina."

"What?" you asked confused at the sudden name drop.

"She was the Doctor I came to see."

You smiled at him, taking out your phone to call Garcia.

"Garcia, look up the name Dr. Rosa Medina please."

"Hmmm well her real name is Nadie Ramos ,she is from Matamoros, Tamaulipas. She lives with her parents and has an office to practice medicine in Houston, Texas. Oh and she wrote an article on alzheimers."

Your eyes widen at the mention of alzheimers, you had forgotten Spencer telling you about some trials he wanted to get his mother into ,but wasnt accepted. You also remembered that her current medication for it wansnt working. This had to be why he had to come to Mexico.

Penny continued on her finds, " I also think you should know that Spencer made a flight to Houston and went to her office. Then he probably took a bus to Mexico."

You paused, trying to process the information she just gave you. He didnt tell you any of this. "Okay Penny, can you tell me her recent activity?"

"Her recent activity shows her renting a hotel room in the center of Matamoros, im sending you the adress as we speak."

"Perfect, love you Penny you're the best" you say and hang up, not wanting for her to question if you were okay once more. You started walking over to Spencer.

"Ill be right back honey, okay?" you said and he nodded.

"Hotch!" you said as you spotted him talking to Officer Cabrera. "We got a lead."
—————————-

Hotch drove you both over to the hotel Nadie was staying at, along with Officer Cabrera and his men. Hoping she would help explain what happened when she saw Spencer.

You knocked on the hotel room door, "Nadie Ramos, FBI!"

You and Hotch looked at each other. With no answer, Hotch kicked the door open and walked inside, you followed and started to look around.

"Clear" Hotch yelled from the kitchen, you walked into the room and saw Nadie. She was covered in blood and looked like she had been stabbed.

You began to breathe heavily, feeling dizzy at the sight. You knew Spencer didnt do this ,but boy did it look like it.

"Shit" you whispered to yourself and walked out of the room.

Forensics searched the whole place, taking prints and samples of anything in sight.

You went back to the police station, waiting for Officer Cabrera to talk to you.

"Well, Agents. Your buddy here is now a suspect in Ramos murder" he said as one of his men opened Spencers cell. Two more officers came over and handcuffed him.

"Whats going on?" asked Hotch sounding shocked.

"This man is now a suspect in a murder. My boss wants him in federal prison by tonight."

The men began to take Reid away, you began to tear up at his screams.

"Y/N! Please, im innocent!" he yelled out to you as they took him into a room.

As you were loosing all hope, you felt your phone buzz. It was Garcia.

You answered, not saying anything and letting her speak first.

"Y/N, Nadie was born in Houston, Texas. She has dual citizenship and lives in both places."

You looked up at Hotch and handed him your phone as you began to run over to where Spencer was.

"WAIT!" you screamed out and all the officers turned around.

"Nadie Ramos was born in Houston. Which means she is an American citizen. Hes in our jurisdiction now" you say out of breath.

"Saved by the bell" Cabrera said as he handed Reid to you.

They all walked out, leaving you and Spencer alone.

"Y/N, im innocent" he said once more with eyes full of fear.

"I know babe, and im gonna help you prove it."

You walked him out and saw Hotch was waiting for you at the door.

"Cmon Reid, lets take you home."
———————————

You all get into the jet, Hotch had called the Bureau for it and told them about the incident.

"Okay Spence since you are a suspect in a murder, this handcuffs have to stay on" you say as you take his handcuffs off, not caring about the procol as you see the immediate relief on his face.

"Thank you" he mouths to you and sits down.

"Dont get to comfortable Reid, you will still have to be handcuffed when we get off and you will obviously have to be tried in a court of law" said Hotch with a serious tone.

"Yes, I understand sir."

"Good" Hotch responded as he walked over to Spencer, giving him a tight hug.

"Im glad you're okay kid."

"Thank you for coming when I called."

"Anytime, kiddo."

You smiled and sat next to Spencer, hugging him tight as Hotch goes and finds his own seat.

"Dont ever pull another stunt like that you hear me" you whisper to him.

"Never, I promise" he says hugging you back, smelling your hair and kissing your shoulder.

God, you hope he can recover from this.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

37.6K 1K 66
Just when things are looking up for you and Spencer, things take a turn for the worst. There is good shining through the bad, and you make the most o...
3.6K 38 12
Spencer Reid is kidnapped by an unsub that knows practically everything about him. The rest of the bau team have no leads and struggle to find a sing...
197K 4.8K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...
37.2K 815 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...