My Boyfriends Brother

Door stylesbaby101

Alexandra Lee has been dating Daniel Woods for four years. Her senior year she expects things to be the same... Meer

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

23

4.9K 109 142
Door stylesbaby101

"Get out."

Is all my mother says when I walk into the door.

"Wha- I

"Alexandra. Get out!"

My dad is standing next to her arms crossed.

"Mom, what did I -

She hands me a slip of paper and I take it from her.

Thank you for applying to Stanford. After carefully reviewing your submission we have decided to withdraw our acceptance and are no longer interested.

The tears burn my face. They come so suddenly. Daniel had them withdraw my acceptance. My dream school.

"You ruined your life Alexandra. You had one job and you couldn't keep your legs closed just until you went to school? I want you gone, you are a disgrace to our family.

My father looks like he wants to say something but my mother's overbearing personality keeps him silent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he was going to do that mom." My acceptance relied so heavily on Daniel and I didn't even realize.

"Just leave, I don't want to see you." She then speaks for my dad. "Neither does your Father."

+++

"And we had no idea?" Megan says as I spill everything that has been happening the past few months to her and Miyra. Once I packed enough clothes to last, Megan said I could say with her until my mom is done being upset with me. My heart has never felt so empty. Although Daniel was never the best boyfriend losing two men who meant so much in one day was a disaster. Losing my acceptance to Stanford was like kissing goodbye to my future. My own parents practically disowning me was they cherry on top.

And Jay. Who knows where he is now. After the argument I left, no goodbyes , I was so panicked I just walked out and didn't look behind me.

"I'm so sorry Alex, I had no idea about you and Jay. I would've never flirted with him." Miyra goes looking guilty. I quickly assure her that it was not her fault it was mine. I feel guilty myself for ever being mean to her. She didn't deserve it.

"You have had a day through hell, your sex scandal with Jay Woods was the highlight." Meg goes trying to lighten the mood.

She smiles at me and I push her lightly , "Hey now."

Miyra is even giggling with us. Although the situation is nothing funny it's nice to feel a smidge of happiness from this awful day.

"I think we should go out." Megan announces raising her eyebrows. As much as I would rather lay in her bed all day watching The Vampire Diaries and cry myself to sleep it would be nice to get my mind off everything.

+++

"We can't come here." I say when Megan pulls up to the familiar building. It's the club that Jay took me to the first time we went out. I can't bear the memories right now.

"Why not? It's the only club that will let us in without id." Megan says and Miyra agrees.

Jay said he was going back to Europe so no chance he will be here. Maybe I can just push it aside for one night.

"Okay... fine." We get out of the car and head to the front. Miyra somehow convinced me to squeeze into one of her dresses. It's dark blue and comes to about mid thigh. I hope tonight I can just live and forgot about all the drama that has been going on this week.

As we walk in the club I check my phone for any messages. It kills me that there will no longer be any text's from neither Jay or Daniel. Although I shouldn't miss Daniels name across my screen the memories still haunt me. For Jay, I just feel like our dysfunctional love story never got a chance to see any light.

The club is booming and it's very dark. All I see are people dancing on the tables and men watching seductively. My mind goes back to when I was dancing on the tables and Jay pulled me off. That night I had so much fun. First night I was free in so long. And it was all with him.

"Come on Alexandra, let's get a drink!" Meg and Miyra pull me to the bar where there is a women bartender making drinks.

"What can I do for you ladies?" The bartender looks towards us and smiles. She seemed friendly. Her hair was a bright pink and her white smile glimmering.

"Uhm, I.." I murmur. I don't really know what to order.

"Get these ladies 3 Lemon drop martini's, strong, and put it on my tab." I hear a somewhat familiar voice behind me order for us. I curiously turn around to be faced with the man Kai.

The one time Jay took me to that underground club he was there. He told me that he wasn't good news.

Well he hasn't been nothing but nice to me...

"Don't look so alarmed, it wasn't that long ago we were having a glass of wine together." Kai smirks at me. His dark hair pushed back as if someone was running their hands through them. His eyes dark and mysterious.

"Oh, Hi." I awkwardly say, not sure on how to approach this situation. He is kind for buying my friends and I drinks but it is suspicious.

"How are you, Alexandra isn't it?" A smile tugs his lips as he sips his drink.

"Yes and these are my friends Megan and Miyra." I quickly introduce my friends so they don't feel left out.

"Hello." Megan says confidently holding her hand out.

"How do you guys know each other?" Miyra ask casually.

"We know each other briefly, last time I saw her, her boyfriend was dragging her away." My mouth goes dry when he say's boyfriend referring to Jay.

"Oh no he's not my-

"Speaking of boyfriend, why did the two of you show up separatel-

"Here we go, three lemon drop martinis." The bartender sets down our drinks as I look at Kai in disbelief.

"He's here?" My blood runs cold, I thought he was going to Europe.

"Oh no." Megan says.

"Yeah with some blonde chick."

Becca.

I down my martini quickly not even having a chance to feel the sting.

Why would he lie about not leaving? And show up with Becca? I know I have no right to care what he does anymore but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

"Hey, I don't know what happen but don't let it ruin your night, you ladies came here to have a good time tonight right?" Kai ask in amusement. His jawline clearly defined as he smiles.

"Yes we did, we are not here to worry about the past tonight." Megan says mischievously.

+++

After Miyra and Megan convincing me to take a few shots we were three shots in and Kai paid for every single one of them.

The shots weren't cheap.

"Would you like to dance?" A dirty blonde man went up to Miyra and asked. Her eyes raised in excitement as she nodded.

"I will be back!" Miyra giggled and left with the stranger. I made sure to keep her in eye sight just in case anything happened.

"Kai there you are pal!" Reid came over and patted him on the back. I swallowed hard. Although I was beginning to get tipsy I could recognize the Reid guy from anywhere. He was the one who always paid Jay for his... fights.

"This is Megan and Alexandra." Kai introduces us to the man. He looks at me a little longer than Megan surely recognizing me but decides not to say anything. I wonder why?

"I was about to ask these ladies if they wanted to play some bar games if you would like to join us." Kai ask Reid and he wipes his nose as if he had been participating in some illegal activities.

"I don't see why not." He smiles sheepishly.

Megan grins at me and I smile back. This could be fun. Let's let loose.

"What game are we going to play?" I turn to Kai.

"Let's play, what are the odds." He smiles leading us to come sit at a table near by so we could all sit together.

"That sounds a bit childish don't you think." Reid mumbles to Kai making Megan and I giggle.

"I think it could be fun!" Megan announces with another Lemon drop martini in her hand.

"So how do you play?" I chime.

"So basically I would say for example, what are the odds you would chug a bottle of tequila, then at the same time we will say a number 1-10. One being the lowest chance, 10 being the highest chance." He brings us closer in so we can hear.

"If we guess the same number at the same time the person has to do what was said. So if we were to guess the same number you would have to chug a whole bottle of tequila."

"Oh I could not do that." I say quickly looking down.

"Lucky for you sweetheart, that was an example." Kai says.

This could be a bad idea but the alcohol in my body is telling me not to fight it.

"What are the odds you will dance on this table Megan." I go first trying to start the game light.

We both at the same time say a number.

"5"

"6"

"Ugh! So close, I wanted to see you show off your moves." I laugh at her.

"Okay my turn then." Megan laughs turning to Reid.

"What are the odds you would buy us all a drink."

"Ooo you got a good one girl." Reid laughs throwing his head back.

"Okay at the count of three." Kai goes.

They countdown and both say 7.

"Drinks on Reid."  Megan says profoundly.

"I just met you woman, and you are already draining me of my money." He says as a joke. I hope.

We go on a little bit longer. We are sipping Drinks Reid had to buy us. The game was fun. I was getting more wasted by the second.

"Okay my turn." Kai goes.

We all turn to him and look.

"What are the odds that Alexandra will let me take a body shot off her." The table goes silent as they are waiting for me to respond.

Megan's looking at me. I can't tell if she's excited or what. I think it's a little soon but there's no way we will guess the same number...

"We will see if you even get my number." I laugh pulling down my dark blue dress a little bit.

"Okay then let's see." Reid's eyes were dark as he sipped his drink. I swallowed hard.

"On the count of three!" Megan says.

The countdown began as I quickly strategized in my head. I will say 10 because there is no way he expects me to say that number because he thinks I'm second guessing it. Perfect.

"10!"

My palms get sweaty when I realize we both said the same number.

"How did you-

"Alexandra, I could read you like a book my dear." He says getting up.

Am I actually going to do this. Let this man I barely know take a body shot off me.

Come on Alexandra, live a little.

"Fine!" I hear Megan gasp in the background as I get up to head towards the bar table.

We get a few peoples attention as I move the drinks from the bar so I can get on top of it.

"What are you doing Alexandra?" Miyra comes up, laughing with the blonde guy before.

"Oh, I'm about to take a body shot off her." Kai answers instead.

"Did i miss a chapter?" Miyra says confused.

"Have you done this before?" Kai ask me and I shake my head innocently.

"Oh, that's hot." He says putting his hand on my thigh. His hand is hot and I don't know how I feel about it but then he begins to talk again.

"So you just have to pull your skirt up to put salt on your stomach." He says inching the skirt up.

Luckily I was wearing spandex underneath.

"I pull my skirt up and a crowd starts to form excited for the new entertainment.

"That's our best friend!" Megan shouts with her arm over Miyra, embarrassing but funny.

My stomach is now exposed. He looks down at the new exposed area.

"So I got to lick it so it's wet." He looks at me, dark eyes pooling into mine.

"Uhm okay." I say.

He goes down to lick my stomach. It's quick, he's back up again and then drops the salt from the bar all over the exposed area.

"So now you just put this lime in your mouth, so when I take the shot I take this out of your mouth." He says putting a lime in my mouth.

"Shot, shot , shot, shot!" Everyone's chanting for Kai to take the shot already.

"Okay! I'm doing it!" He laughs.

Kai, begged on by the audience, begins to go down on my stomach to lick the salt off me.

I feel his warm tongue against my abdomen, I look over to Miyra and Meg laughing nervously.

While looking away I feel the attention leave my stomach.

And next thing I knew it Kai was slammed on the floor with a man on top of him showing no mercy.

And that man was Jacob Woods.

***

A/N

Uh oh.

So so so so sorry for the long wait. Had severe writers block.  But I think I got a good idea for the story now. Vote comment and enjoy!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

264K 6.1K 38
Andrew licks his lips and advances towards me. "You said my life will be better without you in order for me to be happy," he pauses, meeting my gaze...
549K 12.5K 44
❝How did we get here?❞ I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. ❝I don't know, but I'l...
21.6K 553 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
6.4K 318 28
Book 1: Gaines Brothers Trilogy Madison has a past that she just wants to get rid of. With Jackson by her side, she feels like she can finally get pa...