Can't Stop Thinking of You (D...

By bellelovesminecraft

*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that the... More

Disclaimer!
"Nobody could ever hate me."
"This was not my intention."
"Happy birthday, Sappy Nappy."
"I thought he was."
"You're such a nerd."
"They'll probably make assumptions."
"I'm ready."
"I'm gonna forget this ever happened."
"What happened?"
"See you soon, Clay."
Epilogue
Think About Her

"You don't deserve to deal with this."

7.8K 247 559
By bellelovesminecraft

cw // mentions of past mental health, and progress reverting back slightly. stay safe, everyone. :]

Dream thought it was weird that George was talking to himself in the dark. He looked over at the clock that said it was 3 am. Hearing George mumbled lightly into his phone, slowly getting louder as the call went on, "I'm not even in London right now, I'm sorry that this is happening but your life doesn't affect me anymore."

George was listening to the other person on the other side of the phone, "Mum, I'm sorry about grandpa, especially for gran, but I said I didn't want anything to do with any of you, and I meant that. You've done nothing for me, please do this one thing. I'm tired of getting your calls, it hurts me and you've caused me enough pain." The woman continued to speak, until George cut him off.

"Holy fucking shit, mum. I said stop contacting me. I'm busy and don't have time for your bullshit. It's the middle of the fucking night, and I don't want to wake up Clay. Just let be, please. Send gran my love. Bye,"

George set his phone down on the bed, his head immediately went to his hands. Dream placed his hand on the man's shoulder, startling him.

"Did I wake you up, baby? Sorry, I just had a call to take," George laid down next to his boyfriend. Dream brushed through George's hair with his fingers, "How long has she been trying to call you?"

George pushed his head into Dream's chest, "Since around my dad's birthday, when I didn't message him. It just sends me into a mood that I just can't shake." Dream pulled George closer to his chest. "Why was she calling you this time? If you don't mind telling me."

"My grandpa is in the hospital, I want to care but I don't have enough energy to deal with them right now. And I feel bad for my gran, but I'm overwhelmed," George sighed lightly, hugging closely to the taller man's chest.

Dream thought about the past couple of days that had spent together, "How are you doing mentally, George?"

The smaller boy was confused, "I'm fine, I don't know why you're asking me that?" George moved a little away from Dream, sitting up and moving back to the edge of the bed, "I don't like what you're suggesting right now."

"There's nothing wrong with not being okay, George. Things keep overwhelming you and I want to make sure you're doing okay," Dream sat up next to George. Tears started to roll down George's face, "I'm sorry. I just don't know why I feel like this, Clay. I thought getting rid of my family would make my life better, but I feel like shit and I feel like I can't do anything right."

"I just can't stop thinking, my brain just won't stop moving. The only thing that stops it is sleep, I just want everything to stop going so fast." George was having a full on breakdown at this point. "Can I hold you, sweetheart?" George nodded quickly, Dream pulled the upset boy into his lap.

"I'm right here, George. Can you try to breath with me? I'm sorry that I wasn't aware you were feeling like this," Dream was making George take a deep breath with him. This continued until George was calmed down enough for them to talk.

George's breath was still shaky, "I'm sorry, Clay. I didn't know I was going to cry like that." Dream was rubbing his hand up and down George's back while continuously pressing kisses to his forehead, "That's okay. It's okay to cry, there's nothing wrong with not being okay."

George's hands went to his face, "That hasn't happened in a long time, I'm a little embarrassed. Sorry that you had to see that." Dream moved George's hands out of his face, forcing him to look at him, "I'm glad I was here. I just wish I knew how I could help you better. I'm unsure of how to help you."

Dream continued, making his voice softer, "Have you considered seeing someone more equipped to help you?" George nodded lightly, "Ponk convinced me to after I graduated. I went until she said I was better. I just think the stress of my parents is messing with my progress a little bit."

"Maybe you should block your mom's number? It might help with the mood you can't shake," Dream lightly placed a kiss on George's cheek. George shook his head, "But then I think about me being out of the loop if something happened to gran. I just don't want to risk not knowing."

Dream leaned up against the wall, George's face was pushed into the taller man's neck. "I'm sorry, George. You don't deserve to deal with this. You're so perfect." Dream ran his hand along George's cheek.

"I'll be okay, Clay. She doesn't call me too often," George whispered into Dream's ear. Dream looked at his boyfriend, "I'll only believe that if you promise to tell me when she calls, and you'll let me help you stop feeling this way."

George nodded, before initiating a soft kiss, "I promise, honey."

"I'm glad. Can I cuddle you now?" Dream asked as he ran his hand along George's stubble. George turned his back against Dream's chest. The taller man repeatedly kissed the older man's cheek, "I think you should grow out your facial hair more often."

George ran his hand down his face, "You think so? I just feel less put together like this." Dream nodded against his neck, "Yeah, you're hot as fuck. Sorry if that's crude, it's just what we're all thinking."

"It's definitely one up from being called adorable like I'm some child," George laughed lightly. Dream chuckled with him, "I can't believe that you want to be with me. Honestly, you're way out of my league. You don't get cheated on for no reason."

George's laughter stopped abruptly, "Why would you even think that, Clay? She took your kindness for granted, she didn't deserve you." George turned around before continuing, "Plus, I'm definitely not out of your league. You're so smart, funny, and the most attractive man I've ever met."

"Well, we are the best looking couple on YouTube," Dream said without thinking, causing the two of them to break into laughter. George leaned toward Dream's lips, "I think we should go back to bed."

Dream nodded lightly, rolling George over and pulling him close to his chest, "I love you."
"I love you too."

The two were woken up by Sapnap a few hours later. Wanting them to have the day together before Sapnap's mom got back from her work trip the next day. Dream letting the youngest man join them in the bed.

"Dude, we don't all fit in this bed together. We already tried," Sapnap said to his friend. Dream shook his head, "Then you're not close enough. Just come and cuddle with your best friends."

Sapnap quickly gave in, crawling into bed behind Dream. "See? Isn't this nice? I wish we didn't have to leave soon." Sapnap nodded lightly, "Yeah. It's nice having you two here. An excuse to not work as much."

Dream smiled as he felt Sapnap wrap his arm around him, the other slipped under his head to run his hand through George's hair.

"How is George still sleeping? He went to sleep so early last night," Sapnap asked jokingly. Dream looked down at the boy he was in love with, "Yeah, we were up earlier. We had a bit of a morning, so he's probably just tired."

"Is everything alright?" Sapnap questioned. Dream's hands went to his face, "Yeah. Just not my place to say anything." Sapnap nodded in understanding.

George soon started to stir awake, "Hey, baby." George turned around before continuing, "Oh. Hello, Sappy. How are you today?" Sapnap ran his hand through the older's hair, "I'm okay. Is everything okay with you?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Could be better. I'm glad to be here with my best friends. But my mum called me last night. So I would better if that didn't happen."

Sapnap nodded in understanding, "Sorry, man." George brushed it off, cuddling into Dream's chest. Soon, George started lightly kissing up Dream's neck.

"George, I don't think now is the time or place for that," Dream forced his boyfriend to look at him. George sighed lightly before shoving his face into the pillow, "Okay, smelly."

Sapnap sat up to look at George, "Did you just call him smelly?" George nodded quickly, "I meant it too. Go take a shower, Clay."

The tallest looked between the two, "I guess I'm going to take a shower." He chuckled lightly, pressing a kiss to George's cheek.

When Dream had grabbed everything he needed and went to the bathroom, George clung to Sapnap. "I know we bicker a lot, Sappy, but I'm really glad we're best friends."

The younger boy's arms found them wrapped around his friend, "Me too, Gogy. I'm happy you guys came to surprise me. I love you both, a lot."

George kept a hold on Sapnap, eventually starting to drift. Sapnap held onto him like he was holding the world in his hands. Dream came back into the room shortly after, drying his hair with his towel. "What are you guys doing?" Dream asked quietly.

"Just cuddling little Gog here. He fell asleep again. No wonder he sleeps through everything," Sapnap looked at Dream. George slapped his friend's chest, "Fuck you. I'm literally awake, Bitchnap. I'm never cuddling with you ever again."

"Oh, come on, guys."

George got out of bed walking to the living room. Dream phone rang, the annoying, British kid being seen on the screen, "What do you want, Tommy?"

"Tell your sister to call me, she's been ignoring me. And I'm bored," The blonde kid was begging. Dream sighed lightly, "Why should I get involved in your teenage bullshit?"

"Dream, please. I'm tired of her ignoring me. Tubbo is at school right now, so I can't ask him. I'll PayPal you however much money you want. Name your price," Tommy was pulling up the PayPal website on his PC.

Dream sat down on the couch, pulling George into his lap and placing a kiss on his cheek, "You're her best friend, Tommy. She wouldn't ignore you for no reason. Call her. I'm not involving myself."

George butted in, "PayPal me 20,000 and I'll text her, Tommy."

"I don't like being mocked, Gogy. I'll go call her. Thanks for being no help, dickhead," Tommy ended the call.

George put a pout on his lips, "That's hardly any of his monthly income. Now you have to give me $20,000 for what you just made me lose out on." Dream thought for a second before kissing George's pouty mouth quickly.

Dream pulled up his messages with his sister, catching George's attention, "I thought you weren't going to get involved?" The younger man brushed him off, quickly typing a text to his sister.

"Why did Mr. TommyInnit just tell me you were ignoring him, dear sister of mine?"

George read the message over his shoulder, "Why did you word it like that, you fucking weirdo?" Dream rolled his eyes when his phone pinged.

"I just don't want to deal with him right now. He's just on my nerves."

Dream was confused, over the past few months of their friendship, she hadn't gotten upset with her best friend, "He's your best friend? Just tell him why he's annoying you."

"He shouldn't even be my best friend. I'm not his, so what's the point? Tubbo will always come before me. Go hang out with your friends, and leave me alone." Dream was taken aback by his sister. Addison wasn't usually confrontational, especially with him.

Sapnap sat on the recliner next to the two, "What's going on?" Dream looked down at George's hands, messing with them lightly, "Tiny is upset that Tommy is her best friend, but Tubbo is his."

"Send me her number, I'll talk to her," Sapnap asked, pulling out his phone. Dream sent her number to him, looking at Sapnap.

They watched TV while Sapnap texted Addison. George sat with his legs across Dream's. The only thing making noise was the TV until Sapnap broke that silence, "So, I helped her solve the problem. She's calling Tommy when he's done with his stream. Call me problem-solver Swipnip."

"What did you tell her?" George questioned. He swallowed hard, "I just- I told her I could relate. I know what it's like for the person you cherish the most to feel that way about someone else."

Dream pointed at himself, "You mean me? Do I make you feel the same way that Tommy is making Tiny?"

"Not anymore. Now that I know you love us in different ways it doesn't really affect me anymore. But it used to more when we were younger. You always tried to make it seem like we were even, but I know that with George in this world, I'll never be your number one," Sapnap played with his hands.

Soon continuing, "And I'm okay with that. I came to terms with that a while ago. Then I think about how glad I am that you two are in love and I don't understand why I ever was upset. Of course, my experience isn't the same since you two are dating. But I do remember the feeling I had when I would see you two in a discord call without me or something like that."

Dream started to tear up a little, "I'm so sorry, Sapnap. I didn't know you felt like that. I think about how much I want to kill Tommy right now for making Tiny feel like that. And I feel shitty because you've been my best friend for longer than I can remember."

It was a known fact that Dream was the most emotional member of the Dream Team, he fully felt with his heart. Knowing that he made Sapnap feel like that, made him feel awful.

"I take you for granted, Sap. I'm so sorry," Dream cried into his knees. Sapnap joined them on the couch, "It's okay. I'm okay. You were just in love and didn't know it yet. I know what it feels like to be in love now. And I can't be mad about that."

Dream wrapped his arm around Sapnap, who immediately wrapped his arms around the taller man's torso. George sat rubbing Dream's back as he sobbed into Sapnap's shoulder.

When Dream calmed down, he pulled Sapnap into his shoulder. Holding George's hand tight in his own.

They spent the rest of the day laying with each other watching movies. Only getting up when they need to.

"What time do you have to pick up your mum tomorrow?" George looked at Sapnap. He thought for a couple of seconds before looking at his calendar, "8, I think. She'll probably be tired, but she said she wanted to take all of us to dinner since tomorrow is your last day."
Dream nodded lightly, they continued watching their show.

During their 4th movie, George fell asleep on Dream's lap. Sapnap and Dream we're just watching him. "I just don't know how he's comfortable laying like that. He looks like a goblin."

Dream wheezed lightly, "We're talking about the guy who sleeps through everything. It's not surprising that he can sleep anywhere." Dream ran a hand through his hair, "Sweetheart, do you want me to help you to bed?"

George turned towards Dream, "I can go by myself. Don't worry about me." George slowly sat up, pressing a light kiss to Dream's cheek, "Love you guys. See you later."

Sapnap and Dream finished the movie before going their separate ways. Dream quietly entered the room, seeing George asleep on the bed. He stirred awake when he heard the door open.

"Clay. Come cuddle with me," he slurred slightly. Dream slipped off his sweatshirt before joining his boyfriend in the bed.

George hummed lightly at the contact. They were laying when George asked a question out of nowhere, "Can we have mac & cheese at our wedding?" Dream thought for a second, "I'm sure we can. Why do you ask?"

"It's what we had for dinner right before we had our first kiss," George said as he kissed up Dream's jaw. Dream smiled lightly before nodding, "Whenever our wedding is, I'll make sure we have mac & cheese. Even if I have to make it myself."

"Okay, I was just wondering. I'm going to sleep now. I love you," George mumbled out. Dream had a big smile on his face, "I love you more. Sleep well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 594 29
George is head over heals in love with Dream. George didn't realized the feelings may be mutual tell an accident happens, causing Dream to make a spo...
70.3K 3.3K 77
[Completed] Young Dream finds himself alone in the woods with nothing but his fighting skills to protect and live, after his parents died because of...
16.5K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
15K 1K 35
[Completed] George, and Clay were friends , they train to fight for the one's who bring danger to fellow species and humans. But when one day their s...