๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘โ”๏ธŽ...

By nataliaalianovas

๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘| โ๏ธŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.โž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ... More

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐’๐ข๐ฑ

5.6K 194 26
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER SIX:
PARALYZED

SHE WENT HOME, CLOTHES NOW covering her body. Scott had went to his work place in order to find out from Deaton as to why he wasn't healing. To which he then informed her that Deaton knew about the supernatural and could probably find out why she had went straight to changing into a full wolf instead of being able to simply show her claws, fangs, and eyes―︎which glowed blue due to the fact that she had killed her father. He was an asshole, but he was technically an innocent asshole that simply beat his child. But only she knew about the beatings, no one else.

She sat in the kitchen of her home, staring blankly at the spot where the body of her father had once been. She bit her lip as she quickly looked away before looking down at the table with her eyes closed. That's when a knock came on her door, making her look up before she quickly stood up and walked over to it, pulling it open to reveal Scott.

     "Hey, you alright?" She questioned.

     "Yeah, Deaton said it'll heal slower because it's from an alpha." He paused. "What about you? How are you?"

     "Fine. I think I remember this time." She breathed, a shiver going down her spine.

     "Oh yeah, Stiles called. He came in contact with whatever it is that's been killing people."

     "Oh my god. Is he okay?" She quickly panicked.

     "Yeah, he's alright. But he needs us to pick him up. They're keeping his jeep for evidence." He told the girl. She quickly nodded before grabbing her car keys and walking out of the house. She drove towards the place Stiles was, keeping the windshield wipers on as the rain continued to come down.  Scott moved to the backseat whilst Stiles got into the passengers.

     "Hey, are you okay?" Gwen carefully asked the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder with slight concern.

     "Yeah. Scott, you were right. It's not like you. I mean, its eyes were almost, like. . . reptilian. But there was something about them." Stiles told the duo.

     "What do you mean?" Scott quizzed.

     "You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can see are their eyes? And you feel like you know 'em, but you just can't figure out who it is?"

     "Stiles, are you saying you know who it is?" Gwen asked, frowning as she shared a look with Scott before looking back towards the usually hyperactive boy.

     "No." He shook his head before glancing between the two. "But I think it knew me."

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Gwen walked down the steps, noticing Scott and Stiles sitting on the bottom of it, she smirked upon realizing that Stiles was relaying a message to Scott from Allison.

     "Oh, my God, I can't. You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate." Stiles told him.

     "Come on, you're the only one that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?"

     "What about Gwen? You trust her!" Stiles snapped as the blonde took a seat beside Scott, offering an amused smile.

     "Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott repeated.

     "Yes!" Stiles huffed. "Okay, message complete. Now, tell me about your boss. And tell me about what's going on with you." He looked towards Gwen as he said this. She shrugged.

     "Still no idea. But apparently I can turn into a giant silver wolf."

     "Awesome." Stiles breathed. He then looked to Scott. "Boss, go."

     "He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted, like a book." Scott answered.

     "He probably means a Bestiary." Stiles told him, Gwen nodding in agreement.

     "What?" The boy asked, confused.

     "A bestiary." Stiles repeated.

     Scott laughed. "I think you mean bestiality."

     "Nope. Pretty sure he doesn't. Two completely different things." Gwen told him, shaking her head.

     "It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." Stiles informed.

     "How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff?" Scott huffed.

     "Okay, you're my best friend, you're a creature of the night. It's kind of, like, a priority of mine." He then pointed towards Gwen. "Still working on blondie over there."

     Gwen rolled her eyes whilst Scott spoke. "Okay. If we can find it, and it can tell us what this thing is―︎"

     "And who." Gwen inputted.

     "We need that book." The two boys spoke in unison. Gwen shot them both a weird look before shaking her head.

     "You two give me a headache." She stood up and went back up the steps with Scott and Stiles quickly following her.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Later that night, they had a plan in order to get Gerard's keys and get the Bestiary from his office. She sat there for a moment beside Allison, watching as her grandfather gave her his jacket from the girl claiming to be cold. Gwen watched as Allison carefully went through the pockets, making sure Gerard wouldn't notice before she found the keys and carefully pulled them out. Gwen jumped down from the bleachers, walking by and quickly grabbing the keys from Allison's grasp with Stiles joining her side. The two walked through the parking lot before they both noticed Lydia's car, making them stop in their tracks.

     "I'll be right back." Stiles whispered to the girl before making his way towards the car. A gentle smile fell on her face as she listened in on the conversation. She wished that Lydia didn't think so much of herself, and believing that no one liked her, because Stiles was right there, and the boy was even complimenting her whilst she was crying. But they needed to get inside before the game was over.

     "Stiles!" The girl whispered. He looked at her before quickly looking back at Lydia, claiming he would be right back before quickly running towards the school with Gwen right behind him. The two quickly ran down the halls, and Gwen used the key to unlock the door before the two went inside, searching everywhere. "Do you see it?" Gwen questioned.

     "No." The boy sighed before quickly pulling out his phone. He quickly texted Allison. "Nothing here." The boy mumbled before he looked up. "Oh!" This grabbed Gwen's attention, making the girl look up only to see Erica standing there.

     "Hello Stiles." The girl smiled. "Gwen." She greeted, her smile faltering slightly upon seeing the wolf before forcing the smile back on her face. She sighed before saying. "You're a complication." She walked up to Gwen, quickly grabbing onto her and slamming her head violently onto the desk, making her vision turn black. It wasn't for five minutes before she groaned and opened her eyes again, only to see Stiles nowhere in sight. She cursed under her breath before scrambling up and pausing, trying to listen for anything. And then she heard a splash coming from the pools.

     "Bitch." She muttered before quickly making her way towards the pools. She stopped in her tracks upon seeing a creature, touching the pool water and then violently scurrying backwards. Scales covered its body, its eyes slit and colored a bright yellow with orange around the edges, it also had a tail attached to the body. Gwen cocked her head slightly before she saw Erica on the floor, and Stiles holding Derek up in water.

     "What the hell is happening?" Gwen asked, grabbing their attention.

     "Gwen, get out of here!" Stiles snapped at the girl.

     "Absolutely not." She scoffed before quickly diving into the water and swimming over to the two. Stiles gave her a blank look. "Stiles, you look like you're about to drown holding him up. Why are you holding him up?"

     "It scratched me." Derek muttered.

     "It's cut paralyzes you." Stiles informed. "That's what happened to me at Tucker's garage." He then huffed before saying, "Okay, okay. . . I don't think I can do this much longer. . ." His eyes then focused on his phone that was still lying beside the pool.

     "No, no, no. Don't even think about it."

     "Would you just trust me this once?" Stiles scoffed.

     "No!" Derek snapped.

     "I'm the one keeping you alive, okay? Have you noticed that?" Stiles snapped. "Because Gwen is too amused to help."

     "Oh, I'm not helping you keep Derek alive. I came in here to save your ass. Not his." Stiles narrowed his eyes at the girl.

     "Yeah, and when the paralysis wears off, who is gonna be able to fight that thing, you or me? You don't trust me. I don't trust you. You need me to survive, which is why you are not letting me go." Derek sternly told the boy. However, Stiles let him go. "Stiles!"

     "Stiles!" Gwen yelled at the boy, watching as he swam for the phone. She groaned in annoyance before quickly holding her breath and going under water towards Derek who was sitting there paralyzed. Gwen quickly grabbed onto the man, Stiles soon to join her after throwing his phone in the water from Scott hanging up on him. The two dragged Derek up, until he let in a gasp for air once they reached the surface.

     "Tell me you got him!" Derek huffed. Stiles only groaned in response.

     "I can't stay up any longer. I need something to hold onto." Stiles told them.

     "I got him." Gwen assured, grunting.

     "I thought you never learned how to swim." Stiles pointed out towards the girl.

     "I didn't." Gwen breathed. "Not until just now."

     "At least one positive thing's come out of this." Stiles muttered. He looked around before nodding towards a pole. The two swam towards it trying to grasp it, but Stiles slipped, making the three go under. However, they were quickly thrown from the water by Scott who pulled them out and the let out a roar as he looked at the creature. It wrapped its tail around Scott's leg, throwing him aside and into the glass.

     "This thing is really starting to make me angry." Gwen hissed before getting up. And as she stood there she realized that there was one thing that seemed to trigger the wolf. Anger. And so she let herself be angry. And as she ran forward she jumped, turning into the silver wolf once more and pouncing onto the creature.

     "Oh my god!" Stiles yelled, watching the wolf with wide eyes. After rolling around with the creature a few times, it finally managed to throw the wolf off, forcing her to violently slam into one of the walls with a groan. Scott glanced at the girl before looking back towards the creature with a snarl, a shard from the glass mirror in his hands. The creature looked at its reflection, hissing before quickly jumping away and leaving.

     "Ow." Gwen mumbled, turning back. Scott stood up before taking off his jacket and giving it to the girl. "God, you need to teach me how to do that. I've ripped three pairs of clothes now." Scott lightly chuckled at her before helping her get up.

After successfully finding an extra pair of clothing in her locker, the girl joined Scott and Stiles who were looking at a laptop that they placed on top of one of the many cars still in the school parking lot, attempting to read the unknown words that covered the screen.

     "Is that even a language?" Stiles quizzed.

     "How are we supposed to figure out what this thing is?" Scott huffed.

     "It's called a Kanima." Derek appeared with Erica by his side. Gwen gave him a blank look.

     "You knew the whole time?" Stiles snapped.

     "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection." Derek assured.

     "It doesn't know what it is." Gwen mumbled in realization.

     "Or who." Derek nodded.

     "What else do you know?" Stiles asked, annoyed.

     "Just stories. Rumors."

     "But it's like us?" Scott questioned.

     "A shapeshifter? Yes. But it's-it's not right. It's like a. . ."

     "An abomination." Stiles muttered.

     "Derek?" Scott asked, making the alpha look at him. "We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents."

     "What?" Gwen asked in disbelief.

     "You trust them?" Derek asked, also in disbelief.

     "Nobody trusts anyone! That's the problem! While we're here, arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger, and faster than any of us, and it's killing people, and we still don't even know anything about it!"

     "I know one thing―︎when I find it? I'm gonna kill it." And with that the alpha and his beta walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.6K 30
โสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ หขแต˜แต–แต–แต’หขแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แต‡แต‰ แตƒแถ สณแตƒโฑแตˆ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰ 'แดฎโฑแต แดฎแตƒแตˆ แต‚แต’หกแถ '. แดฐโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แต—สฐแต‰สธ แต—แต‰หกหก สธแต’แต˜โž
804K 25.6K 51
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
497K 12.7K 32
โ”โ” ALWAYS AND FOREVER โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿทโ™ก * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ...