šˆš… š˜šŽš” š‹šŽš•š„ š‡š„š‘ā”ļøŽ...

By nataliaalianovas

šˆš… š˜šŽš” š‹šŽš•š„ š‡š„š‘| āļøŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.āžļøŽ šˆ... More

š’š­šØš«š² šƒšžš¬šœš«š¢š©š­š¢šØš§
š‚ššš¬š­
š„š©š¢š š«ššš©š”
ā”ā”ļøŽļøŽšš€š‘š“ šŽšš„
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŽš§šž
š“š°šØ
š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš®š«
š’š¢š±
š’šžšÆšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­
šš¢š§šž
š“šžš§
š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
ā”ļøŽā”ļøŽšš€š‘š“ š“š–šŽ
š“š°šžš§š­š²
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’š¢š±
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š“š°šØ
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š’š¢š±
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š…šØš«š­š²
š…šØš«š­š²-šŽš§šž
š…šØš«š­š²-š“š°šØ
š…šØš«š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš«š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š…šØš«š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š…š¢šÆšž

5.8K 222 48
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FIVE:
A FAIR FIGHT

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" SCOTT SNAPPED, walking up to Gwen who was standing at her locker. She closed it, cocking an eyebrow as she looked at the boy, utterly confused as to what the hell he was talking about.

"Probably." She nodded. "But what are you referring to?"

"You stayed with Derek that night?" Scott asked.

"Oh. . . Yeah, about that. Listen, I had no where else to stay."

"You could've stayed with Lydia, or Stiles, or me, or Allison, literally anyone but Derek Hale." Scott told the girl.

"One, you and Stiles would have bombarded me with questions, and I didn't want to snap and accidentally hurt you. Two, Lydia was just found wandering in the woods naked. She doesn't need to deal with whatever the hell is going on with me. Three, Allison? Really? I love her, but her parents are ruthless hunters. I'm positive they're curious of me and my whereabouts as well. So, that would've ended badly." Gwen explained. Scott stood there, pursing his lips as he nodded his head.

"Fair points. But still, Derek?" He asked in disbelief. "Look, Erica just told me there's possibly going to be a third. And because I won't join them, it's going to be someone else. And she said that they were planning on getting you or someone else, whom of which she won't tell me."

"And you think I'd join them?" Gwen asked him in disbelief. "What kind of friend do you think I am?"

"I'm not saying you would join them and 'betray' me or whatever, but I know that you and Isaac have been close, and I know he's with them." Scott explained as the two walked down the halls

"We have not been close." Gwen tried, frowning. Scott rose an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, your heart beat said other wise." The girl huffed, mumbling words under her breath before going a separate way from the boy who headed towards the lunch room. However, Stiles was quick to grab her arm and turn her around, heading towards the lunchroom and making his way towards Scott, quickly stepping out of the way of a seemingly frustrated Allison.

"Scott, do you see that?" Stiles questioned the boy, nodding towards the empty table. Scott and Gwen exchanged looks of confusion.

"What? It's an empty table?"

"Yeah, but whose empty table?" Stiles asked.

"Boyd."

"Well, I guess you have your answer." Gwen mumbled, glancing towards the boy before the three were quick to exit the lunch room.

"I'm going to the ice rink, see if he's there. And, if he's not at home, you call me, got it?" Scott spoke, looking towards Stiles.

"I'll come with you." Gwen told the werewolf who nodded his head. They both stopped upon noticing Stiles' hesitancy.

"What?" Scott quizzed.

"Maybe we should let him. . . Boyd, you know? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles asked, and Gwen crossed her arms over her chest whilst Scott shook his head.

"We can't." He grabbed Stiles arm, forcing him to start walking again when students passed them.

"You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. . . You know, the word sensational comes to mind."

"Yeah, how good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott snapped.

"Wow, way to be positive. Hello, newly turned wolf here, how are you?" Gwen spoke, scoffing.

"All right. All I'm saying is, maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility." Stiles told the boy.

"They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible."

"All right, I'm with you. And, I also gotta say. . . this new-found heroism is making me very attracted to you."

"Oh my god." Gwen muttered, shaking her head.

"Shut up." Scott scoffed.

"No, seriously! Do you wanna just try making out for a sec? Just to see how it feels?" Scott was quick to push the boy forward, exchanging a look with Gwen who had a smile of amusement pulling at the corners of her lips. Scott playfully rolled his eyes before pushing her forward too, making her let out a small laugh before he followed after them.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Scott and Gwen quickly made it to the ice skating rink, entering to find Boyd on the machine that's used to clean the rink. The two made their way onto the ice and towards the boy.

"Boyd, we just wanna talk," Scott called.

"Come on, Boyd." Gwen sighed. "Please?"

"Did Derek tell you everything?" Scott asked as the two continued to grow closer. "And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons―︎I mean everything." Boyd stopped the machine, turning it off and turning his attention towards the duo.

"He told me about the Hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Gwen told him with a deep frown. Unlike Boyd, the female didn't get the choice. And if she had, she would've easily refused. She hated what she had become, and she technically still didn't know what exactly had happened to her. Not fully anyways.

"I just wanna not each lunch alone every day." Boyd told them.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott retorted.

"That really hurts, Scott." The two were quick to turn around only to see Derek walking towards them with Isaac and Erica by his side. Gwen's eyes met those of Isaac's and she had to immediately force herself to look away and focus on the Hale. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." He didn't remove his eyes from the duo as he asked, "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm. In a word? Transformative." The girl the growled, showing her fangs making Gwen's eyebrows raise.

"Isaac?" Derek asked next.

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive but, other than that, I'm great."

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott spoke, glancing towards Gwen. If a fight were to break out, the girl couldn't help him. She didn't know how to control it yet, and she would probably end up slaughtering all of them by accident.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek told the boy. "Gwendolyn, you're welcome to stay."

"That's cute." The girl scoffed. "But I'm good."

Derek nodded for Isaac and Erica to move forward and they did. Scott was quick to fall to the ground, his fist punching the ice as his claws appeared. He looked back up towards Derek before saying, "I meant, fair for them." Gwen was quick to move out of the way as she watched Scott fight the duo. He easily threw Isaac across the skating ring, making him slam into one of the walls before he continued to fight Erica. He threw the blonde into the machine, making her hit her head and fall to the ground.

"I should've went with Stiles." Gwen mumbled, watching as Isaac stalked closer and then grabbed onto the boy. Erica tried to hit him from behind but Scott was quick to knock her away whilst Isaac slammed him against the machine. But again, Scott was quick to throw the boy off of him, sliding against the ice before getting up and charging again. Gwen quickly jumped up, pulling herself on top of the machine and sitting, exchanging a look with Boyd as she did so. She watched as the fight continued until finally Scott managed to throw the two beta's aside, the two not getting back up.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift, when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" He grabbed onto the two, sliding them back towards Derek.

"It's true." Derek spoke. "It is about power." The man then started forward, showing his claws and forcing his eyes to glow red and then turning his head to the side before letting out a growl as his fangs appeared. He fought against Scott, clawing his body, punching him in the face, kneeing him in the gut. The alpha and beta continued to fight, Derek punched Scott a couple times in the face before slamming him to the ground, making him spit out blood. And when she saw his foot placed against Scott's chest, making it hard to breathe, she became angry and before she could even process what was happening she was jumping off the machine, turning into a wolf mid air and tackling Derek off of Scott. She stood up, grey fur covering her body as she snarled at him. Derek, Boyd, and Scott looked at her with wide eyes, Erica and Isaac standing up upon seeing the giant wolf standing there snarling at Derek, though Scott was trying to catch his breath now that the weight was no longer there.

She snarled at the alpha one more time before turning and walking over to Scott, nuzzling his shoulder as if to check if he was alright. The boy looked up at her before they both turned their heads towards Boyd who had made his way over.

"Don't. . ." Scott coughed. "You don't wanna be like them."

"You're right." Boyd spoke before pulling up his shirt to reveal a bite already there. "I wanna be like you." The two watched as Boyd walked away with Derek, Erica, and Isaac before she turned to look at Scott. He put his fangs and claws away as he looked up at the girl slowly rising to his feet and wincing as the wounds refused to heal. He carefully held out a hand towards her and she looked at him before slowly moving forward, allowing his hand to be placed against her head. And with the simple touch, she turned back to normal. He quickly grabbed a coat, giving it to the girl so that she could cover her body.

"See what I'm talking about?" Gwen breathed. "I think there's something seriously wrong with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.6K 51
[š™²šš˜šš–šš™šš•ššŽššššŽāœ] š„žš“‚ƒ ą£ŖĖ– Ö“Ö¶Öø š“ˆˆā­’ā™¬ ļ¾Ÿ. ā š˜ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¦ š˜¢š˜øš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜­ š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜§š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜§ ļæ½...
107K 3.1K 44
{social media} created ; 09/09/17 completed ; 19/01/18
10K 250 15
šŒšŽšŽšš‹šˆš†š‡š“ š…šŽš‘šŒš€š‹š‹š˜ šŠššŽš–š š€š’ ššˆš†š‡š“ š€šš†š„š‹ {SLOW UPDATES CURRENTLY} "š²šØš® š«š®š§ š¢š§š­šØ šŸš¢š«šž šŸšØš« šØš­š”šžš«...
30.6K 1.5K 46
"š“‘š“®š“½ š”‚š“øš“¾ š”€š“²š“¼š“± š”‚š“øš“¾ š“š“®š“暝“®š“» š“®š“暝“®š“· š“¶š“®š“½ š“¶š“® š“˜ š“­š“øš“·'š“½ š“«š“µš“Ŗš“¶š“® š”‚š“øš“¾ š“‘š“»š“øš““š“® š”‚š“øš“¾š“» š“®š“暝“®š“»š”‚ š“±š“®š“Ŗš“»š“½š“«š“®š“Ŗš“½" š˜¤ļæ½...