The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 33

46K 1.2K 150
By amberpoconuts

The closer and closer we got to Charlotte the more my mates seemed to either get agitated or shut down. I didn't hold it against them since they were all going to kill their father. Even though he is a really shitty father.

Finn seemed the only one to have some reservations but even he understood the need for Mikael to die.

We were hoping to find his white oak on him but otherwise I can always use the dagger and then stake his ass with some Wickery bridge which we would be burning in the next few days.

My mates hadn't thought about this because they were so focused on just killing Mikael they didn't even think about how they were going to kill them. Luckily they had me otherwise they would be so screwed.

I watched as Finn seemed to sink into himself and Kol became increasingly more agitated but I could see it was fear as we drove.

I grabbed each of their hands on mine making them look at me.

I smiled at each of them before giving them kisses on the cheeks to cheer them up.

They both seemed to come back to themselves with my attention so I kept giving each of my mate's reassuring touches throughout the drive to keep them calm.

Once we finally arrived we walked around and I did a spell to track the magic and lead them to the tomb.

They tried to open it but it wouldn't let them.

I took a peek inside to make sure it was the right tomb.

"It must be a spell. Here let me try" I say as I walk up and try to open the door. Surprise surprise it works. Must be spelled to not let vampires in.

I open the door and motion inside so they can speak their peace and then we could leave. I hate being in cemeteries, I can practically feel the death in this place. 

Well, it's not exactly unpleasant for me but it always brought out my darker tendencies and I could literally sense all of the dead rotting bodies lying below the ground. 

The soul leaves an imprint when it leaves the body of that person's last moments.

I could feel those imprints, their emotions, What they were thinking. They all whispered at me as I walked past.

The more traumatic the death the worse the imprint is. 

I wrap my arms around myself and try and block out the imprints as they each went into the crypt one at a time to say their piece to their father.

Nik was last as he wanted to be the one to kill him.

We all waited patiently until I heard a loud crash and yelling from inside.

I thought it was just Nik screaming and getting emotional before I heard the word "boy" out of Mikael then I was up on my feet running to the tomb.

~~~~~~

As Klaus entered the crypt he felt equal measure fear and anger, this was the man that hunted him, he was Klaus's boogie man and he would finally die today.

But this man was also once a father to Nik even if it was a horrendous one it still left Niklaus with certain sentimental attachments.

As Klaus saw Mikael chained up and vulnerable he thought that this couldn't be how he died, no he would stare at him in the eyes.

He pricked his finger and let a few drops fall onto Mikael's mouth to wake him up but not give him his strength back.

He saw as Mikael cracked his eyes opened and they narrowed in anger. 

~~~~~~

Mikeal had heard his children but had been unable to move.

He was forced to listen as they blabbered about his supposed sins. 

All they showed him was their own weakness, He had taught them better.

He had wanted to teach them all a lesson but he wanted to kill the scurge in front of him even more.

The living representation of everything he had lost, of all of his pain.

He needed to wipe the bastard from the face of the earth.

~~~~~~

Klaus looked at him with anger and resentment "hello Mikael. I wanted you to see my face as your last, to know that I bested you after all your efforts to kill me" he said arrogantly.

"You have not done a thing, Boy" Mikael ground out before breaking the chains and pouncing on who he saw as an abomination with rage burning in his eyes.

~~~~~~

I slammed open the doors to see Mikael on top of Niklaus who had a slowly healing bite wound on his arm but was still using it to keep Mikeal away from him with all of his strength.

Mikael had the white oak stake halfway into Nik's chest already and I let out a blood-curdling scream before swinging my hand out in front of me and making a fist.

Mikael was immediately thrown back and held against the wall with the force of my raw magic.

I didn't use a spell my magic just worked from my intention, The stronger the intention the more accurate and precise the magic is to your wants, and protecting my mate must have been very powerful for my magic to react like that.

I rushed to Nik who was groaning and ripped the stake from his chest and throwing it onto the ground.

I used my magic to find any splinters and pulled them out making them float in mid-air while Nik continued to groan as his wounds healed.

I turned back to Mikael to see Elijah and Kol holding him against the wall and Rebekah and Finn standing guard to make sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

I checked on Nik to see he was fine and healing.

Once I saw he was fine, I stood up slowly with murder and bloodlust in my eyes. 

This wasn't like with the wolves or with Jon, those times I had been either angry or protecting Care but now this man had hurt my mate. There would be no mercy for him.

I stood up with my finger twirling mid-air controlling the splinters of white oak circling in the air above my hand.

"That wasn't very smart Mikael. You hurt my mate, there will be no other side for you" I say scarily calm with a tilt of my head as I take a threatening step towards him.

His glare turned darker when I said Klaus was my mate "you do not have the power to kill me witch" he spat out.

I smirked at him "oh I have the power to kill the entire universe but that is neither here nor there. You are the worst type of man, you abuse and take and then blame the ones you abuse and take from. You have a special place in hell Mikael, I set it up just for you" I say, sending him a sickly sweet smile that I could see sent fear through him. He didn't show it much but I could see it in his eyes.

"Who are you to judge me witch? You are mated to the scum you are just as bad as him" he said trying to get under my skin but he only made me laugh and smirk at him with bitter amusement and rage.

"I am mated to all of your son's Mikael. Now, I'm done talking" I said sarcastically before flicking my fingers towards him sending the splinters straight into his eyes.

He screamed from the pain making me smirk before turning back to Nik who was looking at me in apprehension, respect and awe.

I handed him the white oak and motioned to a screaming Mikael.

Nik walked up to him with resolution in his eyes.

He stared at the screaming form of his abuser with satisfaction before shoving the stake into his heart and watching him burn.

And with that Mikael the destroyer is dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can't tell by now this book will be violent lol. Mostly to the people who deserved it tho. Hope you guys liked it. This might be my only chapter for the day idk yet. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.5K 64
Emily Addams, Caroline's half sister has 9 mates, she is mated to Elijah, Matt, Klaus, Stefan, Tyler, Damon, Kol, Jeremy and Kai. She moved out when...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
18.7K 443 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...
47.3K 929 12
Rosa wanted a life like the characters in her favourite books and when she meets Caius when she went with her sister to Italy she falls in love. Will...