BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

16: Obsessed

8.1K 517 170
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

There was a thick silence in the living room when the maid placed the tray with 3 coffee cups on the table. She gave one to Park Jimin and handed one to Jungkook. But when she turned to provide Taehyung with one, he shook his head.

"Um- I don't like coffee, specially americano, it feels like poison to me." Taehyung smiled sheepishly when the maid nodded her head with a smile.

Jungkook chuckled and placed his own cup on the table. "You want anything else? You can say it." He said with a soft smile, totally surprising the lawyer sitting across them, watching the whole scene with wide eyes and mouth busy sipping on the hot liquid.

Taehyung's smile faded quickly when he noticed the gaze of the other. Consciously, he straightened himself on the seat a bit and again smiled lightly, still looking at the maid.

"No, it's fine. Actually, hyung spoiled me a bit too much." Saying that he hung his head but suddenly recalled the small bag beside him. "Ah, Ms. Can you please serve these on a plate? These are fresh, I wonder if you want these." He asked politely from the maid while the last sentence was directed towards Jungkook.

"I'll be so glad to have a taste," Jungkook replied with a smile again and this time Jimin choked on the liquid as he was too much focused on the rare smile in front of him.

Both other males turned to him, one with pure concern while the other with a smug look.

"Um- sorry." Jimin quickly said and grabbed the tissue from the side table to wipe off his attire.

"Are you burned?" The soft and gentle voice of Taehyung caught their attention. The blue-haired was truly concerned for the other, his eyes were so clear about that and to his oblivion, Jungkook didn't like that a bit.

"He should be fine," Jungkook was quick and answered instead of Jimin, who just opened his mouth but closed it again and nodded his head with pressed lips.

Taehyung sighed and got up from the couch to leave. Jungkook quickly frowned and followed him. "Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat with us?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"It's not lunchtime yet."

"No, I mean.. the snacks you brought." Jimin's hands were painfully slow as he was looking at the other two, the interaction seemed a bit... different?

"Oh yeah, i- I just want to wash my face. It feels kinda itchy due to all the dust." Jungkook nodded his head and sat back while Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.

Well, when he entered the mansion, he didn't notice the presence of a new face in the living room till Jungkook called him to join. The package of the new device was still in his jacket and he wanted to keep it safe but when he got to know that the other person was Jungkook's private lawyer, he decided to use the device right now. That's why, he dashed back to his room while using the lame excuse.

"Who is he? The new person." Namjoon asked.

You didn't hear that?

"His lawyer, Park Jimin? Yeah.. that's the name- jeez why this packing is so tight." Taehyung groaned when the packet wasn't opening with bare hands.

"Use a knife or scissors, the packing is to safe the device from any sort of signals."

"Signals? What does it mean- ouch!" The sharp edge of the plastic made a cut on his finger, causing the blood to ooze out, he quickly put his finger in his mouth.

"Be careful. Actually, it's for safety purposes. The device is very sensitive till someone made it properly installed. It's installed now but still, Baekhyun packed it... it's safe don't worry."

Taehyung let out the finger from his mouth with a pop sound but the blood again oozed out.

"Oh, finally. Where should I put it." He inspected the device that looked like a button and have a clip behind it for the grasp.

"Fit it on your shirt and make the angle good for the recording. The recording will be directly displayed here, so don't worry."

Taehyung let out a hum but huffed on his bloody finger. He quickly put the device on the collar of his shirt after removing the jacket and went to the bathroom to put a band-aid on his finger and also to wash his face, the reason he excused himself.

"I'm going down, please be attentive as he is the lawyer. I'm still not sure why he invited me to sit there when I'm all stranger to him." Taehyung blabbered, going to the door, he heard Namjoon chuckle at that.

"He is whipped for that face boy."

"Whipped my a**." Taehyung mumbled and again heard the chuckle from the officer that he had to avoid now as he was standing in front of the others.

"Took you long enough to wash this pretty face." The lawyer commented with a sly smile and Taehyung entered his name in the list of his least respected persons.

Jungkook glared at the lawyer who was busy eyeing the blue-haired.

"Of course, pretty face needs lots of care." He sassed back and plopped on the couch casually. Well, if he had seen that proud smile of Jungkook, he would never have done that because he was sitting very close to the Mafia leader.

Jimin chuckled at the reply and nodded his head, putting the empty cup on the table.

"You're right pre-"

"Here, eat it." Jungkook cut his words and offered the snacks to the blue-haired who happily grabbed one but halted when his hand was kinda grasped in a gentle hold.

"Mr. Je-"

"What happened to your finger?!" Jungkook wore a deep frown, his eyes focused on the band-aid, and he ditched and placed the plate back on the table.

Taehyung was startled by the action and licked his lips, trying to free his hand from the grip but it only tightened.

"I- when I was washing my face, I saw the shaving box. While- while placing the things in the box, my finger cut because of the blade." Taehyung lied, but this time he stuttered severely because of the stern gaze of the other, and the reduced distance.

Jungkook's frown deepened as he moved his eyes up to look directly into Taehyung's soft ones. "You should be careful dear one." The frown was still there but in his eyes, Taehyung again saw the concern... a very deep concern.

"Y- yes. I- I'm often clumsy." He muttered, averting his eyes to his lap and noticing the little gap between both falling more. Feeling electrocuted as ever, he quickly jumped back and finally, Jungkook let go off of his hand.

When even after 5 minutes, none of them spoke a single word. Jimin cleared his throat. "Um, Mr. Jeon.. are you going to that meeting or not?" Taehyung's ears perked up on the topic and he leaned forward when Jimin opened his phone to show Jungkook something.

"It would be better if you use this way instead of the old one. I heard that Jung is still trying to trap you, using this accident is also one of his traps... I guess." Taehyung was confused but he heard Namjoon be a little on the left and did so. The device used his capability to focus on the map that lawyer was showing and thus, Namjoon saw that too.

Jungkook glared at his lawyer at the mention of Jung but said nothing. He just nodded his head and leaned back to grab one of the cupcakes. "All of these are the same. You like this flavor?" He asked, briefly scanning the cakes. All were simple, with strawberry jam filled inside.

Taehyung nodded with puffed cheeks the reason, he recently filled his mouth with one of them. Jimin cooed at the cuteness and Jungkook smiled again.

"Mr. Park, you can leave now." He ordered the other who was about to grab one cake too, but obeyed and got up from his seat.

"See you later Mr. Jeon, till then. Take care." Clearing his throat, he bowed and smiled at Taehyung who finally gulped the previous cake and smiled back ( a fake one).

When Jimin was gone, Taehyung felt a finger on his lips. He wanted to jump back but halted when he felt an arm around his waist.

When did it happen?

His eyes widened again and he gulped in fear when the mafia leader started looking deeply at his lips.?

What the hell he is thinking and staring at my lips?

"You're a messy eater." Jungkook's voice made him frown.

"I'm not-" He was cut off when Jungkook's finger slid over his lips corner, brushing off the little crumbs of the cake.

"You are." Taehyung was frozen on his spot, with his heart thudding in anxiousness. He never expected this much closeness once again. He wanted to scoot back but his body was frozen completely, moreover, the arm was strong enough to keep him on the spot.

"So messy, like a baby." Jungkook breathed out, eyes still focused on the plump lips and his finger lightly caressing the smooth skin over and over again.

Taehyung felt a strange feeling in his body at the soft touch and licked his lips out of instinct.

"M- Mr. Jeon, can you- can you... please."

"Please what dear one?"

Taehyung gulped and tried to say something but his words made a lump in his throat when Jungkook's breath started hitting his lips.

"These lips look so beautiful when you smile. But unfortunately, you never smiled at me." The movements of the gentle touch stopped and for some reason, Taehyung felt bad.

"You smile for others, even for my maid... but for me? Never.." Jungkook stated the facts, finger still over the lips corner but at a single spot.

Taehyung processed the words and concluded that the other was right.

"You smiled for my lawyer, but not for me." The way said it, disappointment was so evident and it bothered the blue-haired.

It was a fake one, you idiot.

"I want to see this smile for me... only for me."

Taehyung blinked his eyes twice at the sort of order, dumbly watching the other retreating his hand so calmly and leaving the couch as if nothing happened. 

His mind was still waiting to work out what just happened, why the other acted so oddly. 

Is he jealous that I smiled at both? No way..

"I'm not good at sharing what's mine.. dear one."

Jungkook added possessively before disappearing into his room, leaving a stunt the blue-haired behind.

It took a lot of time to comprehend, and when he did, he end up gripping his hair lightly when he concluded the overall acts, summarising into a single line... that the Mafia leader wasn't whipped for that face...

He is obsessed with him now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Happy 2021 lovelies❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 5K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] ❝𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆...❞ °°° B...
16.2K 1.4K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...
85K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
86.2K 5.5K 35
[COMPLETED] "Hyung, Jungkook has not returned yet and I'm scared when he comes he might move out of the house, I can't afford to miss seeing him when...