The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

By rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... More

𝓣𝙝𝙚 𝓥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝓲𝙨 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝓡𝙞𝙘𝙝!
𝓒𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝓞𝓷𝓮 ➳ So...I'm the Villainess?
𝓣𝔀𝓸 ➳ Who said money can't solve problems?
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Thanks, Dad!
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Picnics with the family are the best!
𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Winning him over pt. 1
𝓢𝓲𝔁 ➳ Winning him over pt. 2
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Too much pink!
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Money is indeed the best!
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ➳ I really like your face
𝓣𝓮𝓷 ➳ It was today?!
𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Dancing with the devil
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ➳ I don't want it! Please take it back!
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ First prince?
𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I don't like you too
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Divine power and magic
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ So you're really Elderon?
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ➳ I will be the richest master archer!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ➳ A Rose or a Thorn?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Accompanied by Pests
Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Are you siding with the first prince?!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ➳ Why did you stop coming to the palace?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Did you forget?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Harvest Festival

𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ➳ He knew!

5.8K 264 76
By rinkunai

Today's my first day in learning magic.

I had been informed beforehand that Celsia won't be able to escort me so another person would escort me to my class. But I never thought it would be him.

"Sir Mades?"

"Good morning, my lady. I'll be escorting you to your class today." He let out a smile, bowing slightly before me.

A warm feeling wrapped around my chest. I never thought I would be so happy to see this dangerous fellow again to the point I want to give him a hug. I guessed his presence really grew on me. My gaze remained on him as I got lost in my thoughts once more.

"I didn't know you missed me that much, my lady, enough to put on such a happy smile for me." I snapped out of my thoughts, my expression stiff. I immediately replaced my smile with a blank look, trying to brush it off as nothing. Damn it! I hope I didn't smile like an idiot!

A playful glint flashed through his eyes as his lips slight curved into a grin. One thing's for sure. I surely didn't miss this side of him. A smirk made its way on my lips, eyes locking onto his.

"Yeah, I kind of do. Why? Does it make you uncomfortable?" I placed a finger on my chin and tilted my head. "Doesn't Sir Mades miss me too?"

I saw his eyes widen, making me smile in triumph. Not long after, the playful grin from before found its way back to his lips. Before I could process what's happening, his face was suddenly a few inches from mine.

"I'm glad to see my lady again, too." A gentle smile rested on his lips, catching me off guard. I could feel my ears heat up. Thank goodness, my hair is down today.

"What do you think you're doing? It's rude to shove your face in front of someone, especially to a lady." At my words, he leaned back and gave me an apologetic smile. "I thought my lady would want to see my face up close since it's been a long time since my lady saw the face that my lady is really fond of."

I let out the breath that I unconsciously held as a look of bewilderment crossed my face, feeling my ears getting warmer. I felt like my thoughts were exposed. This damn guy is really shameless...! But...he is not totally wrong... I glanced up at him and gave him another thorough look.

Come to think of it...did he grow taller? And he became much more...pleasing to look at. We stared at each other for a while, neither of us uttering a word to each other.

A sudden look of realization dawned upon his face. A look of confusion was on my face, staring at him with suspicion. He let out a smile and opened his arms wide, making me stare at him more suspiciously.

"Sir Mades, why are you opening your arms wide? Do you want me to give you a hug or something?" I asked, raising an eye brow. He's really not asking me to hug him, right?

I glanced up at him slowly. His brows were drawn together and his lips formed a thin line. Nah. There's no way that's true. Not Sir Mades. Hahaha...

"I guess my assumption was wrong," He mumbled in a whisper, letting his arms down and placing it back to his sides. "Wrong?"

"Ah, I thought my lady wants a hug since you look like you want to." Wha...Oh, shit. Did I perhaps let my thoughts slip and show on my face?! "Where did you get that idea from?!"

"Ah. I heard from the servants that my lady has been greeting a duke's son with a hug lately and also started doing it to the other servants too, so I thought my lady would like to welcome me with a hug."

Urk.

I averted my gaze as I felt the heat slowly rising up to my cheeks. Well...I really do want to hug him before...but... I turned my gaze back at him, only to see him looking at me with a solemn expression. Gazing at his face, I suddenly felt a prickly sensation in my heart.

"I'm sorry for being presumptuous, my lady. Please forget what I said. It seems like I was the only one who wants to." A dejected smile was on his face as he averted his eyes. Fuck. Even his sad face is handsome.

I mentally shook my head, trying to get rid of my sinful thoughts as I felt my cheeks burning up. What the heck! I feel like I'm slowly turning into a sadist, suddenly feeling pleased to see a sad face. This damn guy is really a danger to my heart—no, to my existence!

"I didn't say I don't want to," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear while averting my gaze, afraid that I might lose my composure and say something again like that time. I don't trust myself at all.

Cold sweat dripped down my back as I felt his prodding gaze on my face. I let out an awkward laugh as I faced him without meeting his eyes. "Haha...w-we should go now, Sir Mades, or I'll be late for my class."

I turned my back to him and started walking stiffly. "My lady," He called out, making me halt my steps and look back at him in reluctance. "...yes?"

"Can I kiss your hand?"

What...?

Before I could process his words, my head moved and nodded as if it had a mind of its own. I could feel my cheeks burning up again as he raised my hand up to his lips while slightly bowing—his intense gaze never leaving mine.

He placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand and smiled. "I'm glad to see my lady again. I hope my lady will give me a hug like the others soon. And..."

He leaned in close to my ear, still holding my hand. "My lady's blushing face is really cute. I'm glad that my lady still likes my face."

Wha...Is it just me or is he getting bolder?! I quickly retracted my hand and turned on my heel. I walked in a fast pace without looking back at my shoulder as I could feel my face burning up. "L-let's go, Sir Mades! I'm already late for class!"

We walked towards the garden with me leading the way and him following suit behind me. Whenever I would feel like he was slowly catching up to me, I would quicken my pace again to put some distance to us. I didn't have the courage to face him, my heart would be in jeopardy if I do.

Relief washed over me when we finally reached the garden. Father was already standing at the center in his training clothes. As expected of a family blessed by Aphrodite, my father's visual is really otherworldly.

I hurriedly turned to face Ageon. "Thank you for escorting me, Sir Mades. I'll see you later." Without waiting for his reply, I hurried to father's side and greeted him.

"Dad!"

Father turned his gaze towards me and smiled. "This is a first. I was worried that something had happened since you turned up late."

I scratched my cheek and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, dad. I lost track of the time." He glanced at my back before looking back at me and smiled. "I see. You must have had a long talk with Ageon since you haven't seen each other for a long time."

"Er, yes." His smile widened. "I'm glad to see you getting along well. I like that boy."

"Well, he's a great knight." He stared at me with sparkling eyes, smiling broadly. What's with that suspicious smile, Dad?

"Well, let's start. I'm sure you were eagerly waiting for this day." I nodded my head, eyes completely focused. "It's nice to see you eager to learn magic."

"Before I teach you some basic magic? I'll teach you how to gather mana in your surroundings first. I would teach you how to gather divine power as soon as you master how to gather mana as it is more difficult than the former."

"I understand, Dad. It won't do me any good to rush it anyway." Father smiled proudly as he slowly guide me on what to do.

"First, close your eyes then try to relax your body and rid your mind of distracting thoughts. Take slow, deep breaths and try to focus all of your attention on your surroundings."

I took slow, deep breaths and tried to relax my mind and body. But before I could enter the state of absolute focus, huge bluish dots and clear white dots flocked around me as if waiting for me to consume them. Soon, the dots entered within me. Is this mana...and divine power?

"Then, slowly imagine small bluish white dots gathering towards you. Don't stop until you—"

Father suddenly stopped talking mid-sentence, making me drew my brows together. Is something wrong? "Dad?"

"Alyn, you...this is..." I could hear the surprise in my father's voice. "Alyn, can you see something? Can you tell me what is it?"

"Well...there are numerous huge bluish white dots surrounding me. There are also numerous clear white ones."

"Clear white ones...? Amazing...I never knew I could witness such a scene before my eyes. As expected of my daughter, the goddess Aphrodite must be really fond of you."

"Dad?"

"Ah, right. Try to let them enter your body as if consuming them." My lips formed a thin line, eyes knitting together. "They already did though."

"What?"

"The dots has been continuously entering my body since a while ago."

"Open your eyes, Alyn!"

At father's words, I opened my eyes and looked up at him. Father's face was ridden with pure astonishment and surprise. "Alyn, this is amazing. To be able to gather that much mana—no, to be able to attract so mana towards you effortlessly. Even divine power. It feels like they were seeking you rather than you seeking for them."

This must be one of Aphrodite's blessings for me...

Father clutched my shoulders, his smile widening. "Alyn, let's stop here for today. Try to practice it when you're alone. And make sure to keep about what happened here today a secret to others."

"I understand, Dad. I had no intention of telling it to others anyway." He gave me a pat on the head and smiled before glancing behind me. "The same goes for you, Ageon."

I turned around in surprise. He was here?

He knelt down on one knee and bowed. "I will take this secret to my grave, your grace." Father nodded, satisfied. "I'll take my leave first, Alyn. I'm so proud of you, my daughter! I can't wait to share this great news to your mother."

"Ageon, please escort Alyn back to her room."

"Yes, your grace."

I gave my father a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Bye, Dad. I'll see you and mom later." After exchanging goodbyes, we parted ways and headed to our destinations.

The whole walk back to my bedchamber were peaceful, neither one of us uttering a word. As soon as we reached my bedchamber, I bade him goodbye and was about to enter my room when he suddenly spoke.

"My lady." I turned around to face him, slightly tilting my head to the side. "What is it?" He took out an envelope in his suit jacket and handed it to me. Envelope?

"Here. My lady can think of it as my advance birthday gift from me." I glanced at him and the envelope back and forth before reluctantly accepting it. "What is this? My birthday is still in a few months though?"

A small smile made formed on his lips as a dangerous glint flashed in his eyes. "I never knew my lady missed me a lot to the point you would run an investigation on me. So, I thought of giving my lady the information she needed myself."

Shit.

My eyes went wide as I fumbled through my brain to come up with reasonable excuses.

"If my lady wants to know me better, I would have preferred it if you had ask me directly. In that way, my lady would probably get more information. Anyway, I hope my gift will be to your liking. See you tomorrow, my lady."

My eyes remained wide as I watched his back slowly disappearing from my sight. It was until his figure disappeared out of my sight that the gravity of the situation finally sank in. Damn it, this is the worse!

He...he knew!

A/N: Yay, another update for y'all ❤️ Ah, I missed writing Ageon and I know some of you missed this cheeky guy as well. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 33K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
82.7K 2.9K 67
"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga. She scoffed me and look at me with her g...
206K 8.7K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
687K 27.9K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...