BNHA Oneshots

By SweetTsundere21

First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou... More

Shigaraki x Reader -Blue Fluff
Bakugou x Reader -Crushes
Dabi x Reader -Wedding Blues
Todoroki x Reader -Surprise
Shinsou x Reader -Kitten
Midoriya x Reader -Confessions
Shigaraki x Reader -Touch Me
Todoroki x Reader x Dabi -Believe Me
Todoroki x Reader x Dabi -Believe Me II
Dabi's Ending-Believe Me
Todoroki's Ending-Believe Me
Bakugou x Reader-- Chocolaty Confessions

Shigaraki x Reader -A Changing Heart

1.6K 31 27
By SweetTsundere21

Warnings: Mentions of intoxicating substances and implications of sex/sexual innuendoes 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another day at the hideout, a boring one must I say. I was playing poker with the guys; Dabi, Spinner, Twice, and Mr. Compress. 

"You are so cheating." Spinner grumbled.

"No one can be that good at poker." Dabi eyed me oddly. 

"Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!! Oh show me your ways Goddess of Poker!" Twice exclaimed which made me chuckle.

I shrugged as I began to lean back in my chair, "What can I say, I've got talent. It's not my fault you guys suck." I proudly spoke.

They all sighed in defeat.

"Well I wouldn't say it's a good thing. Haven't you heard, those fortunate in gambling are unfortunate in love." Mr. Compress commented as he set down his cards.

I scoffed, "Hah, like I care about love. That Himiko not me." I rolled my eyes with mild disgust. "Ew love."

"Yeah right, and I'm such an Endeavor fan." Dabi sarcastically teased me as he messed up my hair with his hand. 

"Oi, watch it Staples!" I swatted his hand away but that only made him do it more. Ugh! "Dabi get off me! I swear I'll kick your ass!"

"Heh, I'd like to see you try brat!" 

"But it's true though." Spinner began to say making us halt in our play fight, "You don't seem that fortunate in love."

My face was filled with annoyance and repugnance. "So what if I'm not. I don't see any of you boys getting some. We're villains guys. Love isn't something to add into our busy lives. Especially when we got a strict boss who's always sending us on crazy missions."

"A boss who you also happen to have the hots for." Dabi sneered.

"Shut your mouth, that's so not true."

"You only say that 'cause the boss is so oblivious to your lame flirty attempts." 

I stood up throwing my cards on the table. "Whatever. I'm done with this shit. I forfeit." 

"No [Name]! Get back! Yeya! I'm so gonna win now! Bow down bitches! The king of poker has arrived!" Twice yelled throwing a bunch of cards all over the place.

I chuckled. About to leave, we heard the door open loudly and in came Himiko and Magne. They were talking in high volume and Himiko holding a paper bag with her as Magne had a scroll. 

"[Nickname]~" Himiko sang as she dropped the bag onto the table, "Don't go yet! Big Sis Mag and I have something so cool to show you! Look!"

I walked towards them with a skeptic expression. "It better not be pictures of that one green haired boy, or that lame pizza delivery boy."

"Wasn't he like your ex or something? He's hot." Magne giggled.

I shrugged, "Mmm, he was a good lay, hot, and sweet, I won't deny that. But..."

"He had commitment issues?" Mr. Compress asked.

"His blood tasted bad?"

"He wouldn't let you dominate him, that was it. Wasn't it you little minx?" Dabi spoke up with a smug grin.

I rolled my eyes. He was right. But I rather not talk about it. Damn it Dabi, just cause he's my best friend it doesn't mean he has to know everything about me. "Get a life Dabi."

"I'm just saying Doll, if you want to get the boss man, dating those lame idiots won't help." he shrugged. Spinner and Mr. Compress agreeing with him.

"Guys! That's why we're here to help!" Magne exclaimed, "Tell her Toga."

Himiko took the mysterious looking scroll and grinned at me. "Look, we got this ancient scroll it's a chocolate recipe that says it can make whoever eats the chocolate fall for you! But you have to make it and give it to the victim! Isn't that so cute!! You can make Tomura fall for you!"

I blushed heavily, "Can you not yell that out?!"

"Heh." Dabi chuckled, "But you know..." he took the scroll away from Himiko, "Love spell chocolate huh, could help you snag Mr. Anti-chapstick."

I rolled my eyes taking the chocolate recipe from him. I can't deny I'm curious but... "Where did you girls even get this? I know you didn't just 'get it'. Who did you take it from Himiko?"

Himiko hid behind Twice she giggled nervously, "Um we may have gotten it from that weird drunk gypsy. But hey! We paid for it... sorta!"

"It is almost Valentine's day after all. She said it would work wonders, even on the stubbornest and most oblivious men." Magne winked at me. "Might even work on him."

"Yeah right." I scowled. It's so embarrassing everyone knows about my silly crush on Tomura. Ugh. All except for the man himself. "I bet it doesn't work. Who even believes in these things? I sure don't."

"Aw come on [Name]! Let's make them, you give some to Tomura and I'll give some to Izuku~"

Ah, so that's why she wants to do it. I crossed my arms with a deep sigh, "What makes you sure Tomura would even eat it?"

At that Twice and Dabi maliciously smirked. "Don't worry about that, we'll think of a way."

"That's right leave it to Dabi and me! Ugh why do I have to do your dirty work!" Twice exclaimed.

I sighed. Shrugging, I eventually nodded, "Fine, I guess I could make some chocolate. It is going to be Valentines day and I'm craving chocolate."

"The chocolate isn't for you moron." 

"Shut the fuck up Dabi." I rolled my eyes, "Be like that and you won't get any chocolate."

"Like hell I'd want your yucky chocolate."

We went back to bantering back and forth until Spinner and Mr. Compress started looking at the so called magical recipe. Mr. Compress telling me it didn't seem like an impossible task for me to complete and Spinner adding that Tomura wasn't going to be back with Kurogiri until Sunday, Feb 14. 

~~

The day finally came and the chocolate was finally made. But...

"Remind me again to never cook with these two." I pointed at Twice and Himiko.

Mr. Compress laughed, "I don't believe I've ever seen a mess this big in the kitchen before."

"Tch, doesn't explain why I was forced to help clean up." Dabi scowled as he threw a rag into the trash.

"Well you did set on [Name]'s first batch of chocolate on fire." Spinner spoke up. 

I glared at Dabi. 

"What? I helped. Those looked like shit balls more than chocolate. Look at them now. They're not deformed anymore." Dabi proudly stated.

"Whatever. All I can say is I'm glad this cooking fiasco is over." I slouched in the chair exhausted.

"Where's Toga by the way? And Magne?" asked Spinner.

I tiredly yawned, pointing at the door I answered, "Magne went to go visit a friend and Himiko said something about blood and that broccoli hair boy." I stood up and got ready to leave but was abruptly stopped by them asking me.

"Where you going? He's gonna be here any moment."

"Quick shower, won't take too long." I waved my hand and left.

~~

As I returned with a new set of clothes and no longer sticky with chocolate, I heard a commotion at the lounge. I sighed, besides Kurogiri am I really the only one with all her braincells working?? These guys never learn.

"I told you it was too much!"

"What the hell is even it?"

"Was he supposed to faint?"

"Miss [Name] won't be pleased." I heard the latter voice be Kurogiri.

I made my way there with annoyance. I began to yell at them to shut up when... "What the fuck?"

I saw Tomura lying on the ground unconscious. 

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as I ran to him, "What the fuck did you fuckers do to him???!" My eyes turned red with anger. My poor baby Tomura~

"Miss [Name] it appears Tomura ate something he wasn't supposed to. He felt dizzy after ingesting it and fainted." Kurogiri explained.

I crossed my arms as I glared at Dabi and Twice. "What did you guys do?" I asked with a fake cheery tone, "Please don't tell me you gave him-"

"HAHA yes we did! He ate them chocos. We forced them down his throat!"  Twice excitingly yelled.

Dabi rolled his eyes with a scoff, "A thank you would be nice y'know. It wasn't easy getting him to eat those chocolates you made him. Not until we mentioned you had made them." He smirked.

These two idiots. I sighed, "Whatever, you'll get your thanks when you help me carry Tomura to his room. Poor Tomura he fell flat on his face."

"I'm surprised his skin didn't crack more."

"Dabi." I threateningly spoke. "Don't. Test. Me. You two," I ordered Twice and Dabi, "Carry. Now."

"She's so scary! She's hot!"

"Tch, whatever. Let's go Twice you carry, I lead the way." Dabi beckoned Twice. I shook my head as I walked behind them.

~~

After they left, I brushed a strand of his baby blue fluffy hair away from his face. He looked so vulnerable. Almost sweet. If only he'd let me break down his walls and show him we could be villains and couple. But only if...

"[Name]? What are you doing here?" Tomura's voice was raspy and confused. He sat up from his bed and locked eyes with me.

I quickly parted away from him embarrassed and shocked. However, there was something that made my heart beat quicken.

Hold on... Why do his eyes look so... soft? I cleared my throat and did my best to look nonchalant. "Tomura, you fainted. I was just checking up on you. Are you feeling better?" I asked.

He stood quiet for a moment and broke eye contact. Tomura nodded, "Yes, I am. Thank you. You're a very sweet girl being concerned over me. I appreciate it a lot [Name]."

HUH!?!? Did he just... no fucking way...! "Uh...?! Tomura are you sure you're feeling better? I tried masking my worry, "You're also acting a bit weird."

"Am I?" he scratched his neck. "Hm, must be jet lag or something. Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'm fine. Sorry if I worried you."

"R-right... no problem."

He stood up began mumbling apologies for his unorganized room and began picking stuff up. This was scaring me. I called Kurogiri, "Uhh... Kurogiri? I think that fall broke Tomura." 

Kurogiri came in and saw Tomura beginning to clean up. He pulled me aside and asked in a whisper, "What happened?"

"That's what I want to know!" I whispered with exasperation.

"Mr. Compress mentioned something about a special chocolate recipe."

I felt my face become pale. "C-chocolate... you say?" I nervously spoke. Does that shit really work??!!!

"You know of something Miss [Name]?" Kurogiri asked me.

I sighed with a nod. We went downstairs and saw the guys laughing their asses off. 

"Dude you should've seen it! It was so funny!"

"It wa-"

Sensing my menacing aura, I made all the guys turn towards me, I spoke in dark tone, my eyes turning red, "You fucking idiots have no idea what you did."

"Calm your tits." Dabi nonchalantly spoke, "We just did our part and fed him those magical chocolates. You're welcome by the way."

"By the looks of it, did it not go well?." Questioned Mr. Compress.

"He said ew! He totally loved them!" Twice yelled.

"Well he did faint after he swallowed them." Spinner continued, "Is he okay?"

I shook my head, "You guys fucking broke Tomura. He's..."

"Good morning everyone." Tomura's voice sounded so elegant and proper. He walked towards us dressed in black slacks, polished loafers, a black buttoned up, and his hair was pushed back with gel, and for once he wasn't wearing his father or the rest of his hands. 

"Holy shit-"

"Is that-"

"Crusty?"

"You're face..."

Was he wearing chapstick? Lotion? How... I felt my face turn red. 

Tomura walked towards me, he's also wearing cologne???! I felt myself burning up. "Um... hi, Tomura." 

His hand carefully reached my face, he worriedly asked, "Are you alright, you're red."

Dabi and Twice snickered. I shot them a glare which made them roll their eyes. "I'm fine Tomura."

"Alright then." He sat down in the empty barstool, he asked Kurogiri for a drink who gave him tea instead. He took a sip and grimaced, mumbling he's not a tea-guy and was about to leave saying, "Well this certainly won't do, I think I'll go to town for some hot chocolate. Anyone care to join me?"

We all looked at each other. This was freaky. How is he Tomura??

Dabi who usually said rude things to Tomura looked shock too. He scratched his head and said, "Actually we were waiting for you, we had a few things to discuss about how our missions went." Dabi addressed him. Whenever Dabi behaved meant he was either being cautious or serious.

He looked at me and I didn't know what else to say. I was dumbfounded by the fact Tomura wasn't himself.

Tomura looked slightly confused, "Missions? Are we doing charity missions? How delightful. What charity are we helping with?" asked with such a pure expression.

"Uh..."

"The hell?"

"Charity??"

"Oi, Shigaraki don't tell me you've forgotten what missions we mean?" Spinner was the first to tell him.

"Right, you were the one who sent us." Mr. Compress added, "Isn't that right [Name]? Kurogiri?"

Kurogiri and I exchanged glances, we immediately knew it wasn't the best time to have Tomura know about the League, much less that we're villains.

"Actually Tomura," I shot an unnoticeable glance at the three confused villains. "We completed our charity missions like you asked and we were waiting for further instructions. Right guys."

"Right!"

"We sure was! Like hell!

I heard Dabi sigh irritated. "Yeah."

Yet little did we know this would cause an unusual event to happen later on.

~~

But truth be said, while it was different and fun to have this new Shigaraki Tomura with us, my heart ached immensely. I somehow missed Tomura's bitter personality.

"[Name] don't sit like that, it's not lady like. You wouldn't want anyone to see your undergarments." Tomura walked by me and spoke in a caring tone.

The guys laughed and I was so glad Himiko wasn't here to tease me about this. I had enough teasing with Twice and Dabi.

~~

"Please be careful, [Name]. A beautiful young and charming girl as yourself shouldn't be out so late. So make sure to come home while the sun is still up. If not, please call me and I'll have Kurogiri warp you back."

Talk about consideration. Wow. I heavily blushed, "Uh-thanks. I'll be sure to be cautious." I nervously spoke. Holy shit why is he being so nice???

~~

That wasn't the worse part...

"Stop running away from me you crazy dog! Stay away!" Twice hollered as he struggled with a huge dog playing with him.  

"Hey Lizard you better not let them shit all over the place. I ain't cleaning." Dabi argued with Spinner. Dabi awkwardly having a small white puppy cuddling in his arms. He refused to let it go for some odd reason.

"The name's Spinner! And Compress and Kurogiri are on bathroom duty with the dogs right now. I'm in charge of washing and you're suppose to dry the mutts." Spinner added.

"Whatever."

I walked in hesitantly; almost regretting it. "Uh... yeah, I'll come back later. Seems like I'm still dreaming." I turned around ready to leave when...

"[Name]! Darling come here. Look at Mr. Fluff." Tomura carefully help a small little pup. 

"Uh... cute little guy." I awkwardly spoke, "So uh... mind explaining why there's like twenty dogs here?"

"It's for the dog charity of course. Our mission is to collect as much strays as we can and find homes for them. Isn't that lovely. Although, the one you're holding already has a home. Here with us. Starting today he's our son."

"Son???! OUR???" Oh God... 

"Haha." Dabi laughed uncontrollably. I threw a dog toy at his face.

"Yes, he is." Tomura smiled as he caressed the dog's head. Or should I say our dog son Mr. Fluff. I smiled awkwardly. 

~~

Late at night, more dogs arrived at our hideout which was driving most of us crazy. But that was the least of my concerns. 

I sighed looking at the chocolate recipe. Could these really be the cause for his odd behavior. If so? How do we turn him back to normal? I miss... the old Tomura but a part of me likes it when he calls me sweet things. Yet, I feel like this Tomura isn't the real one...

I miss arguing with him and teasing him. 

"Let me see it." Dabi snatched the recipe from me. I rolled my eyes. Where the fuck did he come from?? He started reading, "These love chocolates are meant to seduce people and for you to have your way with them, they become a lesser version of a simp and have a personality change but once the effect wears off they don't remember shit."

"What?" My heart dropped. "So he'll fucking forget he just called me beautiful and charming?!"

"Don't forget that dog he claimed as his and your son." Dabi chuckled.

I punched his arm. He grumbled, "Shut up." I sighed deeply. No matter how much I want to deny it he's right. My eyes became downcast.

Dabi's hand landed on top of my head. "It'll be okay. Shigaraki... he's not that idiotic to not realize you're all the good he'll ever get in life. So, once this is over don't worry."

"I wish it were that easy." I confessed, "I just realized it with all this chocolate chaos. I rather have the old him than to have a fake Tomura... even if it means he won't be nice anymore or show me affection."

Dabi looked at me a little shocked, he chuckled afterwards, "You and me both. I can't stand him trying to befriend me. Ew. Like he had the audacity to suggest we go out drinking like we're pals or some shit. Fuck no. But... I got blackmail for when he gets back to normal."

"Blackmail?!"

"Pics of him trying to befriend us and family pics of you, him, and your dog child. It's hilarious." He laughed as he went out for a smoke.

I shook my head. That idiot. But I guess that's his way of trying to cheer me up. He's not a bad friend after all...

~~

The clock struck midnight and Tomura had asked me to watch a movie with him and our 'son'. We stayed up until 2am, I fell sound asleep but was roughly woken up by a groan of annoyance.

Uh-oh...

"What the fuck am I wearing?" Tomura woke up and looked at his clothes in disgust. "Ew, what the hell is that sticky stuff on my lips? And why is there a puppy here? He's LICKING ME!" he carefully pushed the small pup away from him.

"Tomura??!" My eyes widened. "Y-you're back!" I exclaimed with joy hugging him.

"What the hell do you mean I'm back? I've always been here! And what's with the-" 

His words stopped and I feared something had happened to him. I pulled myself away from him and looked at his face. His cheeks were crimson. And I realized why.

 "Um! Sorry about that!" I panicked noticing I had my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were carefully placed on my waist. I was almost straddling him.

"It- it's fine." He turned away from me. 

 "I was just worried about you."

"Worried...? About me?" His tone was weak, but had a hint of annoyance. "Care to explain what happened?"

"You don't remember do you?"

His next words shocked me. "I do, actually. It's all coming back to me. But I want to hear from your mouth what happened. Some parts are blurry."

"Tomura... I-" I couldn't bring myself to tell him. Especially when knowing he did remember.

He sighed standing up, "Fine if you won't do it, I'll ask those dipshits. I'm sure Patchwork will tell me."

"No!" I tugged on his arm. "Don't he'll just exaggerate everything. Look I can explain it's just well... you ate chocolate that was supposed to make you fall in love with me but I guess that Gypsy Himiko and Magne got the recipe from lied and it just changed your personality. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let them force feed it to you!" I rapidly talked. My eyes becoming downcast.

He didn't say anything for a long while. But when he did, he grabbed my chin and tilted me up to meet his gaze, "You're really an idiot." His harsh tone made me flinch. "But..." his tone became soft and low, "Haven't you learned by now that any of Toga's ideas end up in disaster for us?"

"Oh... right." I muttered out. "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience."

"Shut up. I'm not done talking." he added irked. I gulped. His hand then carefully traced my face. "You're such an idiot... but you're my idiot. Why didn't you ever tell me you felt that way towards me? Do you have any fucking idea how hard it was to deal with you bringing in those scumbags? And what that did to me?"

"Tomura..." My eyes widened with disbelief. He was jealous...? 

"I wanted to kill them. And tell them you are mine." He pulled me to his chest. "You're only supposed to like me!"

"Yandere are we?" I giggled as I snuggled my face into his chest. "You're the idiot here. Didn't you ever realize I wanted you to make the first move?"

I pulled away from him and looked into his crimson eyes. "What?" he blinked confused, "Well how the hell was I supposed to know? I'm not a mind reader and-"

I shushed Tomura with a kiss. Giggling as I back away from him. "You have no idea how long I waited for that." I stood up to which he looked at me like a hurt puppy.

"Where are you going?"

I opened the door and let Mr. Fluff out. I grinned mischievously at Tomura as I told our 'son'. "Go play with Uncle Dabi and Uncle Twice." almost like the dog understood me, he happily wagged his tail and ran downstairs. 

"Uncle?"

Closing the door, I seductively went towards Tomura's bed. "It's a long story Tomura~ but now that we've spoke things out. I'm not going to waste any time."

He gulped. "Oh? Is that so..."

I nodded. Approaching him with my shirt off; I smirked. I wasted no time. "Heh, you're cute when you're shy." I chuckled as I straddled him. To my surprise he didn't flip me underneath him. "Huh. So, Dabi was right, you like being dominated. You just keep making me love you more each time don't you, Tomura."

His cheeks were crimson; such a loving sight for me. "Shut up and kiss me brat." he pulled down on my neck making our lips crash together.

Our lips meet in a rough kiss turning passionate and very handsy. 

"I love you, [Name]." he panted into our kiss.

I smiled, "I love you too Tomura."

"Tenko."

"What?"

"Tenko, call me by my real name."

I couldn't believe he was being so sweet and honest with me especially after the chocolate effect wore off. Maybe just maybe I don't need those chocolates to have Tomura show that sweet side of him he tends to mask behind his villainous persona. 

Whatever the explanation may be, I'm glad I'm the only one who gets to see this side of him.

"I love you so much, Tenko..." I planted kisses on his face.

"I love you too, [Name]." He repeated over and over as we shared a passionate and sweet night.

~~
BONUS*

"Why the fuck are there so many dogs here??!" Tenko yelled as we walked into the lounge and saw each member of the League with at least two dogs each. 

"What?" Dabi shrugged, "I thought you said we we're doing dog charity now. Our missions being collecting strays and giving them a home." he smirked, knowing it would irk Tenko.

"Fluffy dogs! I want them! Ew he's slobbering on me!" Twice shouted.

"Kurogiri, warp the dogs away to a shelter, now!" Tenko sighed. 

My heart fluttered. But I also felt sad seeing the dogs go away.

"Aw Tomura does care about them!" Himiko teased.

"Shut your mouth!" Tenko turned embarrassed. When suddenly a cute little bark was heard beneath us. "What the-" he became startled.

The same little puppy that followed him yesterday, was gazing at him with awe. "Seems like this little one likes you." I picked the puppy up.

"Well he is your dog child as of yesterday." Dabi chuckled.

Tenko hid his embarrassment with a heavy sigh, "Whatever." he took the puppy from me, surprising everyone, even me. "Come on [Name], Mr. Fluff needs his doggy bones." he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

The rest began teasing us as we left. But of course Tenko and I could care less when we had a little puppy to be parents to. Maybe those chocolates weren't so bad after all, as long as no one mentions it to Tomura again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Valentines is so over lol but I couldn't wait to post this until next year. I hope you enjoyed it. Much hugs to you all, remember to drink plenty of water and eat 🥰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
23.5K 852 16
[COMPLETE] •°•°•°• In a world of superpowers, none are as dangerous as the Beasts. They are rumored to be vicious and sly, able to tear apart a singl...
93.9K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...