Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years

7.6K 326 120
By Skully134

Y'all probably like, "bitch where is the new chapter 🤬."

Well, I felt like writing this than writing a new chapter out because it'll literally just be about date techs match against Karasuno and y'all already know how that goes. 🗿

But anyways, I might or might not write birthday chapters about each character when it's their birthday but I'll see if I'm still writing by then.

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

December 31st,

The sound of an alarm went off as Daichi opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes he finally threw the covers off of himself and got out of bed. He did his normal morning routine and got changed into some sweat clothing. Daichi walked to the front door before he started to put his shoes on.

"I'm going on a jog!" Daichi shouted before he heard an okay from his mother. As he opened the door he was met with white theatrical comedy mask.

"Oh! [Y/N], what are you doing here?" Daichi asked before said male handed him an envelope. Daichi accepted the envelope and opened it.

"You are formally invited to the [L/N]'s new year party." Daichi read before looking back at the masked boy. [Y/N] titled his head as he waiting for a response from Daichi.

"I'll be sure to be there." Daichi said with a smile before [Y/N] nodded.

"[Y/N], would you like to go on a walk with me?" Daichi asked before [Y/N] nodded. Daichi decided it was best to walk rather than jog because he knew [Y/N] wouldn't be able to catch up nor last long from past experiences. [Y/N] nodded before turning around and walking off the the Sawamura residence. Daichi followed behind as the two started to walk.

"So [Y/N], how are you? What time did you wake up.' Daichi asked.

"I'm fine Daichi. I woke up around four am." [Y/N] said, his voice distorted by his mask.

"Four? So you were up for three hours doing what exactly?" Daichi said as he looked at his phone.

"I was asking everyone what size they are in clothing." [Y/N] said as he pulled out a list of each team members size.

"Oh, for what?" Daichi asked as [Y/N] put the list away.

"I'm getting everyone yukata's for new years because everyone has to wear one for the party." [Y/N] said as they walked.

"Oh alright." Daichi said.

"You're coming with me since today is your birthday you get to help me pick who gets what." [Y/N] said as Daichi looked at him before smiling.

"Haha! Seems fun." Daichi laughed as the two walked into town. [Y/N] approached a stand selling Yukata's as Daichi followed.

"Hello~! How can I help you?" A women on the other side of the stand asked with a warm smile on her face.

"I'm buying yukata's for our team." [Y/N] said as the women nodded.

"I see! Well, the Yukata's are organized by size! So it'll be easier to pick a yukata for the person that's just the right size!" The women said before the duo nodded and walked around the stand and inspected the yukata's being sold.

"Daichi, you can pick out one for yourself since you're here." [Y/N] said as he looked through each pile of Yukata's. Daichi nodded before picking up a plain black one.

"I know this one is boring but I like this one." Daichi laughed before [Y/N] held up a smaller yukata, similar to the one Daichi picked up.

"Let's match." [Y/N] said before Daichi slightly blushed.

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" Daichi smiled before [Y/N] nodded.

"Now, let's continue picking out some stuff for the team." [Y/N] said before Daichi nodded.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"Hopefully they like them." Daichi said as he set down the bags on the steps of [Y/N]'s house.

"They better or else I'll make them like it." [Y/N] said as he opened the door to his house. Daichi laughed before picking up the bags and entering the house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAICHI!!" Daichi jumped at the sudden outburst before seeing his team, Yuna, Yachi, Kiyoko, Ukai, Takeda and Shiro standing in front of them.

"W-what?" Daichi asked in astonishment as he looked at everyone.

"Happy birthday Daichi." [Y/N] said before handing him the yukata he picked out.

"[Y/N] planned a party for ya! And he went to distract you while we prepared!" Tanaka smiled as everyone nodded.

"Ahaha! I should have known you were up to something [Y/N]." Daichi said before ruffling [Y/N]'s hair.

"Now then, everyone. Please change into these. I did say I would buy each of you one." [Y/N] said as he distributed each yukata to each person.

"You can use the bathroom and my room to change." [Y/N] said as he finished handing all the yukata out.

"Yachi, Kiyoko! You two can change in my room." Yuna said before the two girls nodded.

"Happy birthday Daichi!" Sugawara smiled before handing Daichi a bag.

"Happy birthday Daichi." Asahi said as he walked next to Daichi.

"This is from me and Asahi! Enjoy!" Sugawara and Asahi smiled.

"Thanks guys!" Daichi said with a wide smile as he opened the bag. The bag contained various snacks and goodies that Daichi enjoyed eating.

"Woah! Thanks guys! I'll be sure to enjoy these later!" Daichi laughed before closing the bag.

"Alright! You guys can go change!" Tanaka said as the second years walked out of [Y/N]'s room wearing their yukata.

"Hold up! [Y/N] is still changing!" Yuna said as she walked out her room. Yuna wore a white yukata with a red and pink flower pattern on it.

"Yuna you looks good!" Nishinoya and Tanaka said with a blush on their faces.

"Thank you! Likewise." Yuna laughed before [Y/N] door opened.

"I'm done." [Y/N] said as he walked out.

"WOAH [Y/N] SENPAI YOU LOOK SO COOL!!" Hinata cheered as he circled the masked boy.

"Hinata, I only changed my mask." [Y/N] said as he adjusted the mask. He wore a kitsune mask that complemented his black yukata.

"You look like a badass [Y/N]!!" Nishinoya said as Tanaka nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, the rest of you change." [Y/N] said before the third and first years went to go and change.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"Daichi! I made your favorite for your birthday!" Yuna smiled as she placed a bowl shoyu ramen. Daichi's mouth watered as he stared at the dish.

"Don't be shy Daichi, dig in." Sugawara laughed as Asahi handed Daichi a pair of chopsticks.

"Hehe, ten minutes until new Years! Shiro laughed while everyone ate. Before everyone arrived Yuna and Shiro had made a few dishes for everyone to eat. As Daichi finished his good [Y/N] had walked into the room holding a platter with a birthday cake on it. [Y/N] placed it down in front of Daichi as Kageyama dimmed the lights.

"Happy birthday, Daichi." Asahi said as Sugawara lit the candles on the cake.

"Thank you for everything Daichi. You're an amazing captain and volleyball player and I'm happy to have been able to meet you." [Y/N] said before hugging Daichi.

"Thank you for everything Daichi!!" Tanaka said as the team hugged their captain.

"Haha!! Thank you guys so much for this and everything! I'm glad I can be on a team with you all!!" Daichi laughed before everyone got off of him.

"Well, make a wish Daichi." Kiyoko said before Daichi looked at the cake in front of him.

'I wish.... that I can spend more time with the team and make many more memories with them all. I want a future with all of them in it.' Daichi thought before blowing out his candles.

"Thank you all for everything!!" Daichi said loudly before everyone smiled at him, with the exception of [Y/N]. Then the sound of fire works going off outside.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!" Everyone cheered as they all ran to the window and watched the fireworks.

The way I edited the reader into the picture and [Y/N] lowkey kinda fits in 😳.

But anyways, happy new years everyone!

Thank you all for an amazing year!! I hope this year is amazing for all of you and nothing but good happens to you all. This chapter was heavily rushed so don't mind if it's bad chile 🌜

But again happy new years and see you in the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
73.7K 1.9K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
307K 7.9K 32
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…" "๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?, ...
291K 8.2K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...