๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘โ”๏ธŽ...

nataliaalianovas เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘| โ๏ธŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.โž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ž๐ง๐ž

9.6K 278 27
nataliaalianovas เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

CHAPTER ONE:
FUNERAL

GWEN ENTERED THE HIGHSCHOOL, HER bag high on her shoulder. She ignored the stares that were thrown her way. Everyone heard of what had happened to her a few weeks prior, she could tell. She had taken a little break from school, knowing this was going to be the exact response she would receive. Everyone knew she had been found in the woods, but the report claimed she had been attacked. Which, she had. But she wasn't sure by what exactly. She walked to her locker, pulling it open and letting in a deep breath, trying to steady her nervous heart and shaky hands. She jumped when the sound of a locker closing reverberated in her ears. She winced at the loud sound, quickly grabbing her books and closing the locker door, letting out a yelp of surprise among seeing Scott and Stiles standing there.

"Jesus!" She snapped. She looked between the two, her eyes narrowing in on the werewolf with a huff. Yes, Gwendolyn did know about Scott, she found out on accident. Or rather, she slammed Stiles into a set of lockers and forced it out of him after she was attacked at the school. Though she promised to keep it a secret. The only person she really talked to anyways was Lydia and Allison.

"Are you okay?" Scott was the one to ask her. The blonde sighed, pushing her hair off of her shoulder.

"Scott, I'm fine."

"We heard what happened. Read the report and everything." Stiles tolf the girl as they quickly followed after her as she walked away.

"Have they found Lydia?" Gwen asked, trying to change the subject. The strawberry blonde had went missing a few days prior, and they had yet to find her. Gwen was fine. There was nothing wrong with her, except the occasional wince that she tried to force away from the sudden loud sounds that entered her ears. But she was hoping the two boys wouldn't notice.

"Don't change the subject. We haven't seen you in like two weeks." Stiles warned before sighing. "And no, they haven't. But as soon as they do I'll call you."

"Thanks." The girl smiled. They continued to follow close by her as she went to her first class, which she sadly shared with them.

"Is it there?" Scott whispered.

"Is what there?" Gwen snapped under her breath.

"The bite."

"Oh, we are not having this conversation right now!" Gwen told them.

"We so are!" Stiles argued. However, Gwen was quick to enter the classroom, walking up to Mr. Harris and requesting to sit beside of Danny for the day so that she wouldn't have to deal with Stiles.

"I don't blame you. I'd move too. You can move permanently if you wish." The teacher spoke, his hate for the boy clear in his words. However, Gwen just smiled at the teacher and thanked him before glaring at the two boys and taking her seat. She sat in the class, quietly taking a pop quiz until she glanced up towards Jackson, having heard the splash of blood that had landed on his paper very clearly as if it were water dripping from a recently turned off faucet.

"Jackson, are you okay?" She whispered, frowning. Jackson looked up at the girl, noticing the stares that both she and Danny were giving him.

"Dude, your nose! You okay?" Danny questioned. Jackson's frown deepened as he brought a hand up to his nose, pulling away and examining the black liquid. He quickly excused himself before running out of the bathroom, making the two exchange glances before going back to their work. When the class was over, Gwen was quick to escape before either Stiles or Scott caught up to her. She found Allison, who's eyes were red.

"Ali, have you been crying?" Gwen whispered. She noticed the dress for Kate's funeral in her hands, and immediately she understood. "I know you've probably already had this talk with Scott, but don't worry about it alright? I've talked with your father, and he's allowing me to come to the funeral. So I'll be right by your side, alright?"

"Really?" The girl whispered.

"Of course, what are friends for?" She smiled before pulling the girl in for a hug. Allison hugged her back.

"Thanks, Gwen."

"Anytime." The blonde smiled before pulling away and moving a hair from her friends face. She turned so that she was facing the same direction as Allison, hooking their arms before they walked down the hallways.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

"I didn't think there would be so many of them." Gwen mumbled, looking at Allison's parents. They all quickly got out of the car, pushing through the crowd of reporters, making sure to stay beside Allison the entire time. When they made it past, Sheriff Stilinski was the one to hold the reporters back.

"I knew this was a bad idea." Chris Argent mumbled.

"Well, it wasn't my idea." Victoria told her husband.

"I tried telling him. But, he insisted on making a point of it." Chris argued. Gwen furrowed her eyebrows, asking Allison a silent question only for the girl to look just as confused as she.

"Well, if he insisted, then he can deal with it when he gets here." Victoria muttered.

"Who gets here?" Allison quizzed.

"Just sit down, sweetheart." Victoria told her. She then looked over at Gwen, offering the teen a soft smile. "And thank you for coming, Gwendolyn." The two girl's sat there, Gwen keeping a hold of Allison's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze every so often. The blonde's eyes darted around before she saw Scott hiding behind a statue, she cocked her head slightly at the boy but he just silently shook his head, telling her not to say anything. Gwen looked up when an older man with snow white hair appeared, the very top of his head hairless.

"Christopher." The man greeted, pulling Argent into a hug.

"Gerard." Argent plainly responded. Gerard then walked over to Allison's mom, the two greeting one another with kisses on the cheek before Victoria apologized for the loss of the man's daughter. He then turned towards the two teenagers. His eyes focused on Allison.

"Do you remember me? Considering I haven't seen you since you were three, I don't suppose I can assume you'd call me Grandpa. So, if it's comfortable, call me Gerard for the time being. But, I'd prefer Grandpa." The man then turned his attention towards Gwen. "And who might you be?"

"A family friend." The blond answered with a small smile. "Gwendolyn."

"Well, thank you for being here." He kindly told the girl before walking back over towards Chris. Gwen looked away from the man and towards Allison who was looking towards the direction Scott was hiding, Gwen realizing that Stiles had joined the boy. Gwen sat through the entire funeral, glad that she could be there for Allison, but she couldn't help but wonder where Lydia was as the service went on. When the coffin was lowered to the ground. The family, and Gwen, all stood up. She immediately pulled Allison into a hug.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Ali."

"Thank you." The girl mumbled, hugging Gwen a little tighter as if she too would disappear just like her aunt, and just like Lydia who was still missing.

**This chapter was just... not it. But I rewrote it seventy times, and it still turned out like sHIT, I promise it gets better**

Thank you to the queen glxnnrhees for making these gifs for me!

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

defender of men | stiles stilinski โ˜… เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

2K 95 21
โ don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of living with nothing to die for. โž ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ was ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ le...
The New Girl In Town WinchesterWolves เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

228K 6.4K 45
30.7K 1.5K 46
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
SECRETS โ˜น teen wolf imagines/preferences toby เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

143K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)