Stonehearted | Bucky Barnes x...

By _pxntherx_

Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled a... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (updated)
chapter 26 (updated)
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 (edited)
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N: Important
A/N: Read

chapter 47

184 3 0
By _pxntherx_

Thor jumped to the bridge, landing on top of an army of skeletons as they tried to reach him. He fought them off, lightning decimating them as they ran to him. I looked around and saw Valkyrie coming forward and fighting skeletons that were coming to her. I was filled with glee as I fought and killed, helping anyone who needed my help. When all the skeletons on our side were dead, Thor walked up to us as we were all panting from exhaustion.

"You're late" Thor said.

"You're missing an eye" Loki said, gesturing to Thor's wound.

"This isn't over" Valkyrie said, walking in front of us.

"I think we should disband the Revengers" Thor said when we were all facing Hela.

"Hit her with a lightning blast" Loki said, pointing to Hela.

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing" Thor said. We all looked at her and she was walking towards us.

"We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board" I say, looking at all of them.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard,the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now" Thor said.

"So what do we do?" Valkyrie asked.

"I'm not doing 'Get Help'" Loki said and I snickered. Thor took a step forward, looked back and then looked towards Hela.

"Asgard's not a place, it's a people" Thor said and there was a pause "Loki... This was never about stopping Ragnarok. This was about causing Ragnarok. Surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way" Thor said, looking at Loki.

"Bold move, brother. Even for me" Loki said.

"Shall we?" Thor asked me and Valkyrie.

"After you" Valkyrie said.

Thor went for Hela first, striking her with lightning and pushing her on the ground. She got up but Valkyrie kicked her in the face. Hela blocked Valkyrie and tossed her to the side. I jumped at Hela and trapped her in a ball of fire. She threw a spear at me and It got lodged into my arm. I pulled it out and continued fighting, using all the elements to attack her. Thor comes and starts fighting her again, giving me time to heal myself. I got up and started attacking with Valkyrie.

"Go! Go, now!" Thor yelled at Heimdall. Heimdall nodded his head and the ship started flying.

Hela got a spike and hit Thor in the chest, pulling him back. She used bigger spikes to hold down the ship, making them come out of the water. Skeletons were climbing onto the ship but were stopped by Skurge as he used the guns he got from earth. He called out to Hela and shot the skeletons dead. There was a clear path for him to go to Hela but she strikes him in the chest with a dagger. I got up and walked forward a bit, ready to attack but she kicks me down. I lay on the floor, unable to move.

"Y/N! Hela, enough!" Thor yells, coming to me "You want Asgard, It's yours" Thor helped me up and I was struggling to stand.

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work. You can't defeat me" Hela said and I held my side in pain.

"No, I know. But he can" Thor said, pointing to a massive Surtur.

I look back and see Surtur destroying the palace with a sword he got from nowhere. I mean seriously, these people have magic. Where the hell did he get that sword? Did he use an accio spell or something? I'm so confused.

"No" Hela said, looking at the destruction Surtur was causing.

Valkyrie got up and stabbed Hela in the stomach. Thor made a lightning blast and shot Hela, making a bit of the bridge fall.

"Tremble before me, Asgard!" Surtur yelled "I am your reckoning!"

Surtur was destroying the place, I mean he going all out for this. I think he planned this for months or something.

"The people are safe. That's all that matters" Valkyrie said, looking at me and Thor.

"We're fulfilling the prophecy" Thor said, still holding me up. I look around and feel my eye lids going heavy but I keep them open.

"I hate this prophecy" Valkyrie said, all of us looking at Surtur.

"Me too" I say, coughing a little.

"So do I, but we have no choice. Surtur destroys Asgard... He destroys Hela, so that our people may live. But we need to let him finish the job, otherwise... No!" Thor yells quietly "Hulk, stop, you moron!" Thor said to Hulk but he didn't listen, or he didn't hear. Surtur picked him up and threw him onto the bridge "Hulk, stop. Just for once in your life, don't smash"

"Big monster!" Hulk protests.

"Let's go!" Valkyrie said. Hulk growled.

"Fine" Hulk said and picked us up. It was then that I saw everything go black.

~~~~~

I woke up in a room with Thor sitting on my side. I get up but groan in pain and hold my side.

"Water" I say, looking around.

"What?" Thor asked.

"Water" I say a little louder. Thor looks to the side and gets a glass of water. I drink half of it and used the rest to heal myself.

"I thought you were dead" Thor said, looking at me.

"You could've checked my pulse. Do you know how?" I asked. He stayed silent. I hummed "How long was I out?"

"A couple of hours at most. I think" Thor said and I nodded my head.

"Thor, you should've taken care of your eye" I say, looking at the blood around his eye. I get the water and clean off the blood "You got the eye patch?" I ask.

"I'll do it myself. Thank you" Thor says and leaves the room. Loki comes out of nowhere and scares me.

"Loki! You scared me" I say and he sits next to me.

"How are you?" Loki asks, looking at me.

"Loki, I'm fine. Don't worry about me" I say, looking back at him.

"You could've died. I don't know what I would do if you did"

"Hey, I didn't die, okay. It's gonna take a lot more to get rid of me" I say and chuckle. We both get up to leave and Loki guides me to Thor's room.

We walk in silently to see Thor looking in the mirror. Specifically at his eye patch. He sees us in the reflection and turns around.

"It suits you" Loki said.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother" Thor says and fiddles a bit with a glass.

"Maybe not" Loki says.

"Thank you. If you were here, I might even give you a hug" Thor throws the lid of a bottle and Loki catches it.

"I'm here" Loki says and my heart melts at this scene.

~~~~~

People move out of the way as Thor come through the crowd to us.

"Your throne" Valkyrie said. Thor sits in his throne and gets comfortable. I smile at him but get worried when I remember the event after this.

"So. King of Asgard" Heimdall says and Thor looks back at the crowd and waves. Thor looks forward "Where to?"

"I'm not sure. Any suggestions?" Thor asks and looks around "Miek, where are you from?"

"Oh, Miek's dead. Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've just felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day" Thor nods and Miek is resurrected "Miek, you're alive! He's alive, guys. What was your question again, bro?" Korg says and Thor looks forward.

"Earth it is" Thor says.

~~~~~

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to earth?" Loki asked.

"Yes, of course. The people of earth love me. I'm very popular. Also, Y/N probably wants to go home and see her family. The people love her, too" Thor said, gesturing to me.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to earth?" Loki asked.

"Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine" Thor said and my breath hitched in my throat. We all looked out and saw a massive ship in front of us and I was scared, to say the least. It was coming. Infinity war was coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
1K 63 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
34.8K 687 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
12.2K 556 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...