My Life (Completed)

By Shyfoe

Onika had a one night stand at the age of 17. She had a fake ID so, the person she was with thought she was 2... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Bonus

2.6K 112 77
By Shyfoe

Beyoncé 🌼

Three years later
Quinn 5
Quincy 3
Nicki 22 /pregnant again
Beyoncé 29

"No daddy Imma marry you" Quinn said sitting in her daddy's lap on the couch.

"Baby you can't marry me" Beyoncé said.

Quinn looked back at Beyoncé like she was crazy.

"Yes I can daddy and I'm marrying you, not mommy" she said turning herself around in Beyoncé lap.

"Baby you can't marry daddy" Beyoncé said laughing.

"Yes I can daddy" Quinn said with her bottom lip poked out and glossy eyes.

"Baby daughters can't marry their fathers" Beyoncé said pulling Quinn into her arms.

"But I want to marry you because I love you, like you love mommy and you said your gonna marry her" Quinn said now crying

"it- I can't baby I'm sorry" Beyoncé said rubbing Quinn back.

"Daddy your breaking my heart I want to marry you" Quinn said now full on crying holding B tight.

"Oh baby" Beyoncé didn't know what to say or do but her heart clinched at every word Quinn said, but it break in half when Quinn said she was breaking her heart.

"Daddy you love me and I love you so we get married" Quinn said pulling on B shirt.

"You want to take a nap?" B asked kissing Quinn head

"Yes" Quinn said still sobbing holding her daddy tight.

Quinn still had an attachment to Beyoncé no matter how many days B was away from Quinn or if Quinn was gone for a couple of days her love for her daddy will always be strong.

"Daddy love you babygirl" B said

"I love you too daddy" Quinn said breathing heavy tears still flowing.

Beyoncé was rubbing Quinn's back and rocked her until her cries turned into whimpers and she was out.

Quinn still had a good grip on Beyoncé with her head pressed up against B, she'll subconsciously rub her nose up against B neck every once in a while.

Beyoncé got up with Quinn attached to her and took her to her room and change her into one of her shirts (Bey shirts) and put her hair in a puffball, she kissed her and told her she loved her and went back to the living to watched the rest of the movie Quinn was watching.

Quinn will be sleep for a while she haven't taken a nap for a good week.

Ten minutes later Nicki and Quincy walk in taking off they coat and things at the front door.

"Baby me and Quincy gonna take a shower before we come down with you" Nicki said picking up Quincy and walking up the stairs.

Nicki 🌻

"You ready baby" Nic said to her three year old.

"All by myself like you" He said kicking his legs.

Quincy was always independent and love to things by himself he was quiet but sneaky, he love his mommy a lil more then his daddy but he loved them both equalie as he would say.

He also love his sister and love to be around her and her only especially when they meet new people, luckily Quinn loves her brother and well protect him at all cost.

"Okay there you go" Nic said Putting Quincy in the tub she then went to the shower and dropped her clothes and got in.

"Mama blue towel is for my body and red towel for my privy parts?" Quincy yelled over the sound of the shower

"Yes baby" Nic yelled back.

Nicki finished her shower and got out, she warped herself in her towel and went to get Quincy out the tub and wrapped him in his batmen towel.

"Mama I did it all myself" Quincy said

"I know baby" Nick said sitting Quincy on the bathroom sink.

She unwrap Quincy out his towel and stood him up, she started to lotion him down and then put oils on him.

"How do you want your hair baby?" Nic asked.

"A ponytail going back please" Quincy said with a smile.

Nicki smiled back and started to do his hair.

Beyoncé and Nicki didn't have a problem with Quincy wanting his hair they never cut it because it should be his choice if he don't want it, and he love his hair.

After Nicki got done with Quincy hair she picked him up and took him to his room to dress him and let him take a nap.

"Love you" Nicki said and kissed Quincy head.

"Love you too mama tell daddy I love her" Quincy said getting under his covers.

"Okay baby" Nicki said and left his room.

Nicki went to her bathroom and got back in the shower to shave then wash up again then got out and lotion up and got dressed in some of Bey underwear and a big shirt with no bra and her up in a bun with some socks on.

Nicki left the bathroom and went to Quinn room she walked in and kissed Quinn on the head and told her she loved her.

Quinn has always slept like she was a baby or still in the womb, her legs was up and her thighs was touching her stomach and her hands was above her head, or she will be in the fetus position it was normal for her to sleep like that so Bey and Nic let her be.

Nicki finally went downstairs to her baby daddy.

"Hey sexy Queen" Bey said watching Nic come down the steps.

"Hey" Nic said with a blush and her head down.

"Aye pick your head up we not peasants over here all royalty" Bey said.

Nicki roll her eyes and went to the couch when she was close to Bey, Beyoncé pulled her down on her lap.

"How my Queens doing?" Beyoncé asked.

"She's doing amazing she getting big"Nicki said pulling up her shirt.

"She is your bigger then you was with Quincy" Beyoncé said rubbing Nic stomach.

"Yeah she gonna be a big girl" Nic said looking at her stomach.

"I picked a name" Beyoncé said smiling looking up at Nicki.

"Mm and what is it?" Nic asked smiling back at Beyoncé.

"Queen" Beyoncé said looking back down at Nic stomach.

"I love that" Nic said pulling at B hair she was looking up at her again.

"How many kids you want?" Nic asked.

"As many as you but seven" Beyoncé said licking her lips then grabbing at Nic waist.

"I'll give you as many as you want but after her I want to wait another three years, then after that baby one year till we reach our goal" Nic said

"I love you" Beyoncé said pulling Nic down so she can kiss her.

"I love you too baby" Nic said back.

"How long have Quinn been sleep" Nic asked.

"For a good two hours" Beyoncé said.

"She had a meltdown when she found out I couldn't marry her" Beyoncé said.

"Marry her?" Nic asked confused.

"Yes she was balling when I told I couldn't, she said she could cause she love me and I lover her like I love you and I want to marry you" Bey said

Nic just looked at her confused.

"What" Nic said

"She thought cause I love you just as much as I love her I could marry her but when she found out I couldn't she had a melt down" B said

"Oh, like that time she went to school for the first time and found out you couldn't stay with her" Nic said

"She was not having it" Bey said laughing.

(Flash back)

"Are you ready baby" Nic asked Quinn who was smiling and kicking her feet.

"Yes so ready Mommy" Quinn said.

"We here baby girl " Bey said pulling up to the school.

"YAY" Quinn yelled trying to get herself out the car seat.

Beyoncé got out and opted Quinn door and Quinn jumped in her arms.

"My baby going to school" Bey said kissing Quinn head.

"Yep" Quinn said kissing her daddy back on the lips.

Nic smiled and walked hand to hand with Beyoncé as Quincy was on her hip, and Beyoncé had Quinn.

"Okay baby girl this you" Bey said with glossy eyes holding Quinn tight.

"Daddy to tight" Quinn said laughing.

"I'm sorry, god my baby girl, my baby" Beyoncé said as her tears fell.

"No daddy don't cry, you come with me" Quinn said wiping her daddy face with a big smile.

"Daddy can't go with you baby girl" Bey said.

"Yes daddy come with me and learn" Quinn said now holding her daddy hair that was to her back.

"Babydoll parents can't go to school with they kids unless they have to, so in this case daddy don't have to stay and it's your first day baby" Nicki said sitting one year old Quincy down.

Quinn lip start to pop in and out of her mouth and her eyes instantly become water.

She gave Beyoncé the most saddest eyes Bey has seen them started to breath heavily looking at her daddy.

"Baby girl come on" Bey said and pulled Quinn into her she always crying when Quinn Cry she hated to see her baby sad so fucking much.

"Daddy you have to come" Quinn said sobbing in Bey neck.

"I can't baby and daddy feel bad that I can't go with my baby girl to school but it's your time to shine baby this your day" Bey said.

"My day?" Quinn asked taking her head out of Bey neck.

"Yes baby this your special day, this your first day this is big for you, and if you do job daddy going get you everything you want, but you know everything don't come with award?"

"Yes I know that daddy"Quinn said looking at her daddy.

"Daddy loves you so much I want you to do the best you can, don't bout yourself but some things comes with challenges so don't get frustrated cause you doing your best" Bey said to Quinn making her smile big and become excited again.

"Thank you daddy, I love you so much" Quinn said hugging her daddy.

"I love to baby girl so much" Bey said.

Quinn lip started to quiver.

"What baby?" Nicki asked.

"I love daddy so much" Quinn said with a shaky voice looking at her daddy.

"Oh god I love you to baby girl so much" Bey said pulling Quinn into another hug, holding back her tears.

"And Mommy" Quinn said looking over at Nicki.

"I love y'all so much I really hope our family stay together" Quinn said looking at her Mommy.

"I promise you we gonna stay a family forever baby" Nicki said hugging Quinn.

Nicki then picked up Quincy and the all hugged.

"Okay they waiting" Bey said.

They was outside the class room and then the teacher came and open the door for Quinn.

"You Ready peanut" The lady asked.

Quinn turned up her face making Nic laugh and Bey gave her a face making her look at her mommy, Nic looked down to hide her laugh.

"She ready" Bey said and lick Quinn down making her nervous.

"Come on then" The lady said and grabbed Quinn hand making her snatch it back.

"Germs" Quinn said wiping her hand on her joggers.

"Oh is she the one with the OCD?" The teacher asked.

"Yes Ms-"

"Or I'm sorry Ms.Almánzar" The teacher said.

"Yes Ms.Almánzar my baby have OCD but she doing excellent and it's not as bad as it was before"Bey said.

"Okay thanks I got all her meds in my class room" the teacher said.

"Okay" Nicki said.

They all said they goodbyes and left.

Of course Bey cried in the car and Nic recorded it.

"Baby boy you want some food?" Bey said.

"No thanks daddy" Quincy said with a small smile.

"I love you babyboy" Bey said looking at him through the mirror.

"Love you too daddy, and Mama" Quincy said excited.

They don't know why they kids love them so much but they beyond great full for them and the one o the way.

(Flash back over)

"At least it ended on a good note" Bey said.

"She was there for three hours before the school called us cause she was freaking out and screaming your name" Nic said giggling.

"And what you do go get her and have her ice cream" Nicki added making both of them laugh.

"I can't help it she all mines my first baby girl my world" Bey said.

"You bought me my world imma give it to you" Bey added kissing Nic head.

Nic had on back to Bey as she was laid back on the couch.

"I love you" Nic said.

"I love you too, let's go to sleep why they sleep" Bey said.

Nic got up and Bey got up after her and picked Nic up and took them both upstairs.

"I love you so fucking much" Bey said closing they bedroom door.

Y'all it's more on the way wtf 😭😭😭

Anyways, Quinn outfit for school

She got style and expensive taste like her mother the Queen Nicki.

And Quincy if you didn't see him at the beginning

⚠️NOT PROOFREAD ⚠️
DONT FEEL LIKE GOING OVER THIS😬

Vote 🗳

Chiya💕😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.1K 10
Beyoncé Is A Good Hardworking Woman That Provides For Her Family. She Has Been With Her Boyfriend Jay For A Longtime , Also Has Gained Three Kids Fro...
225K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
75K 3.3K 22
Single mother of one, Beyonce Knowles is a renowned doctor in one of New York's biggest hospital. She works day and night trying to provide and prote...
11.7K 610 24
Beyoncé Knowles is a billionaire that gets whatever or whomever she wants.....She loves many women....six to be exact! Each of these six women think...