Livin' Dat DL Life - Book I

By KrisBlowe

This book is about college roommates reuniting many months after the truth about each other's indiscretions a... More

Character Introductions
Prologue & Structure of Book I
CH 1 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Prince's POV
CH 2 - I Ain't Seen You Since Last Year! - Kareem's POV
CH 3 - How We First Met - Prince's Narration
CH 4 - How We First Met - Kareem's Narration
CH 5 - Hit Me Up - Prince's POV
CH 6 - Hit Me Up - Kareem's POV
CH 7 - I Wanna Come See U - Kareem's POV
CH 8 - Come Thru - Prince's POV
CH 9 - I'll Go First - After Orgasm Confessions: Malcolm - Kareem's Narration
CH 10 - So, How 'Bout You? - Prince's POV
CH 11 - My First Time: Jaquon - Kareem's Narration
CH 12 - My Other Times: Allen & Treyvon - Kareem's Narration
- First Interlude -
CH 13 - A New Friend & An Old Lust - Prince's POV
CH 14 - To Be Honest - Prince's POV & Kareem's Narration
CH 15 - My First Time: James - Prince's Narration
CH 16 - My Other Time: TJ - Prince's Narration
CH 18 - Model, Who Me? - Kareem's POV
CH 19 - The Ex's Husband - Both POVs
CH 20 - Mr. Dick'em Down: Hasan - Kareem's Narration
CH 21 - I Caught Kareem Stroking - Prince's Narration
CH 22 - Prince Caught Me, But I Caught Him Too - Kareem's Narration
CH 23 - You Play Too Much: Hasan - Prince's Narration
CH 24 - The Seasoned THOT: Tristan - Prince's POV
CH 25 - Stanley aka "aka Stan-Stallion aka Damn-Stan!" - Kareem's Narration
CH 26 - The Trade Next Door: Darnell - Kareem's Narration
CH 27 - Mr. Onlyfans: Hasan - Prince's Narration
CH 28 - Mr. Onlyfans & Me: Hasan - Prince's Narration
- Second Interlude -
CH 29 - The Confrontation: Hasan - Kareem & Hasan's POV
CH 30 - Your Little Boyfriend: Sean - Prince's POV
CH 31 - The Wife, Wayne, & Me - Kareem's POV
CH 32 - Brotherly Sessions: Manny & Wayne - Kareem's Narration
CH 33 - Collateral Damages: Hasan & Malcolm - Kareem's POV
CH 34 - Roomies No Benefits To Extra Bennies: Hasan & Me - Prince's POV
Epilogue of Book I

CH 17 - Secrets! We Got Lots - Kareem's POV

442 20 0
By KrisBlowe

.

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

KAREEM'S POINT OF VIEW – SECOND TO LAST WEEKEND IN AUGUST 2020

.

.

After opening up to me about his first times having sex, I gotta admit that his first was a crush of mine. And the fact that he never – ever mentioned that he a fucking sexy ass super model. I mean James Crockett is a sexy piece of man and I'd love to ride that uncut dick of his.

But anyways, Desiree allowed me to spend the weekend with Prince so I didn't want to waste all of it listen to his first time stories as hot as they might be. I need to feel that beautiful dick that my man loves to push deep inside of me and fill me up with his babies.

.

Kareem: Wow!

Prince: Meh!

Kareem: [confused at his "meh" comment] ... Why just "meh?"

Prince: Honestly? [I nod at him]

... Because I don't see what good this is gonna do, besides stir up old memories we may not I really don't want to talk about this anymore, because ...

Kareem: [cutting him off] ... Nah, I'm still tripping about your model boyfriend.

Prince: [blushing as he chuckles] ... He's not my boyfriend. He's on the go too much and he's not out ... just like us. And he very that built when we were messing around.

Kareem: [shrugging my shoulders] ... I'm turned on and jealous at the same time.

Prince: [blushing and chuckling again] Why?

Kareem: Because. Just because.

Prince: [chuckles] Well okay.

Kareem: Yup! [as I start taking my clothes off] ...

... Whatchu waiting for? Take your clothes off!

Prince: I'm just enjoying the show.

Kareem: This ain't the show.

.

Prince gets up and begins to take off his clothes as well. I wasted no time in getting myself prepared to get my back blown out. I'mma do this every time we tell each other about our sexual experiences with other people. He's gonna be looking forward to hearing my stories and he's gonna be wanting me to tell me everything to get this ass that I'm 'bout to throw at him. When Prince tried to get a taste my ass, I said something I normally would never dream of saying. I told him that I only wanted some dick for now.

.

.

Prince was never one to turn down getting his dick wet once we started having sex. During our sophomore year we missed so many classes, that we had to make a schedule of when we could have each other. Our rough sex sessions happened when we knew no one was next door. We'd play a movie or let the game system play NBA 2K or Madden on auto play with the volume up.

When our grades started slipping, we made sure to take our asses to class. My mother woulda drove straight up to the dorms or a classroom and whooped my ass just like I was 10 years old again. After that we only fucked after classes or early in the morning around 5 AM or so.

I gotta admit that out of the two of us, I'd the gayer one. Shit I'm the gayest! I've always maintained the straight persona, but sometimes I wanted to be extra and over the top with it. I watched a bunch of those "coming out" videos on YouTube and some of them stories as so funny. Some are fucking sad as hell too. But as I was clicking through the video, I saw some voguing and j-setting. I liked voguing more because I didn't have to practice with anyone else.

I convinced Prince to go to a gay club outta town. They were having a masquerade ball so we got to dance with each other. I put my secret twerking class on him. Prince was so horny he started putting his hands down my pants and started to play with my booty. I had to calm his ass down before he tired to fuck me right there in the club. That was the first time we could be our hidden selves – even though we were wearing masks. Close enough though. That was our first kiss around other people. After that we'd drive miles to get to gay clubs away from Freeport.

.

Kareem: You remember how we used to drive for hours to go to some shitty gay clubs?

Prince: [grinning ear to ear] Oh yeah, that was some wild ass shit.

Kareem: So ... I wanna go to that club in Palmer. [I stand up and start to voguing]

.

.

Prince was cheering me on, but I can tell when he ain't really into something. Sometimes I swear I be ready to let all the sugar fall out and be as open as I wanna be ... but I'm not ready to end my cover and live my secret life in public. What we did in college was miles away from Freeport and both of our hometowns. I kept doing my thing until Prince gave in. My baby could never say no to me for long.

.

Kareem: I see you ain't feeling the gay scene right now. [starting to grind on his lap]

Prince: How 'bout one of the strip teases Malcolm taught you instead. We can do the club thing some other time.

Kareem: Say less! [I started taking my clothes off]

... I'm so hungry!

Prince: [chuckles] ... Okay, then why you getting undressed?

Kareem: I'm not craving food.

Prince: [winks at me] ... Say less!

.

He just finished fucking me not too long ago, but I was craving some more dick. Prince just had this way of making me love getting fucked by him. I'd been with a few (COUGH, COUGH!!) niggas in my hoeing days. Shit, I'm still out here hoeing. But Prince got me wanting to make him my one and only. He'd fucked the nut outta when I wanted to be a little slut and made pure love to me when I needed my boo.

Since we already fucked, I needed that good ole love dick. And Prince was the "king" of making love to my tight ass. A bitch be crazy when their nigga be putting that good wood on that ass.

.

.

Once we were finished fucking and freshly shower, we cuddled in his bed together and y'all know I had to bring up the fact that he's been avoiding our confession session.

.

Kareem: Since you avoiding it, I'mma tell you about my first experiences with your boy.

Prince: He ain't my ... [sighing as he rolled his eyes]

... Well not in the way you tryna make it sound. Can we put a hold on this truth or truth session?

Kareem: Fine. I wanna cuddle on your booty. [grabbing his ass squeezing it]

Prince: Baby, I'm tired. Can I get a rain check on that tonight?

.

.

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

...... ⏭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodline By ♡

Paranormal

16.3K 1.2K 12
After nearly five years, Ymir Amaranthus finally returns home at his father's request, however disaster strikes when multiple unexplained attacks hav...
358K 18.8K 107
When Tyson got home from school the last thing he was ever expected was to catch someone breaking into his house.........but that's how he met Seven...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
219K 7.5K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a 20 year old, Sophomore student transfers to Seoul's biggest school and met his new friends but Kim Taehyung was a cut above the rest...