Winter Wind (YiZhan)

By studioibhade

It's been a year since the world turned on Xiao Zhan, and just as long since he turned on Yibo. But what was... More

1. Crash
2. Boil
3. Calm
4. Cards
5. Fold
6. Awake
7. Reset
8. Encounter
9. Speculate
10. Prey
11. Douse
12. Ammunition
13. Indulge
14. Blind
15. Haunt
16. Blocked
17. Distance
18. Admission
19. Kindle
20. Audacity
21. Turmoil
22. Solace
23. Updates
24. Crackle
25. Burn
27. Help
28. Crack
28. Plight
29. Earnest
30. Inflection
31. Response
32. Reasons
33. Spice
34. Friction
36. Attack
37. Caught
38. Fester
39. Impasse
40. Sting
41. Despair
42. Rip
43. Detour
44. Claim
45. Dance
46. Wrecked
47. Navigate
48. Intent
49. Scourge
50. Flag
51. Careless
52. Victim
53. Stub
54. Note
55. Intermission
56. Threat
57. Ugly
58. Resolve
59. Trouble
60. Adamant
61. Pure
62. Soft
63. Hole
64. Delicate
65. Dither
66. Truce
67. Friends
68. Pliant
69. Water
70. Contrite
71. Note
72. Walk
74. Torrid
75. Grey
76. Intimate
78. End

35. Pitfall

1.4K 90 14
By studioibhade

Xiao Zhan ignores it and so does Yibo, but it does prompt him to speed things up.

He reaches into the briefs to cup Yibo and cannot help but look up at Yibo's gasp. His head is thrown backwards, and his eyes are clenched shut. His chest is rising and falling heavily and his hands tightly gripping the edge of the counter.

Xiao Zhan is so turned on by the sight that he cannot help but reach forward to close his lips around the strained vein running down Yibo's neck.

He trails the tip of his tongue along the bulge, his hand still within Yibo's briefs as he fondles him. Yibo is already rock hard but he feels him grow even more aroused in his hold and it reminds him of what he truly wants to do. So he pulls his lips away, places one quick wet kiss on Yibo's abdomen and then pulls the front of his briefs all the way down.

This is the first time that Yibo is fully exposed to him and and he cannot help but be impressed.

He then begins to rethink his proposition then that they both fuck each other because he doesn't quite see how he is going to take all of Yibo inside him.

"Zhan ge," Yibo breathes, squirming with anticipation so Xiao Zhan parts his lips and licks across the lush head. In response, Yibo shudders and it spurns Xiao Zhan on, however his door's bell once again shrills across the apartment.

"Ignore it," Yibo hisses and Xiao Zhan heeds him.

He closes his mouth around Yibo, taking in a small portion of him and then he sucks. Hard.

Yibo nearly flies off the counter.

"Oh shit!" he curses and Xiao Zhan smiles. He feels a bit of Yibo's discharge in his mouth and the fact that he relishes how it tastes amazes him.

The crazed lull of love he tells himself and can't help but shake his head.

Then he hollows his cheek, and draws in as much of Yibo as he can, all the way to the back of his throat. He sucks hard on him for a few seconds refusing to release him as the flat of his tongue and the roof of his mouth milk Yibo mercilessly.

"Zhan ge," he feels a strained cry erupt from Yibo, and then more of his cum is in his mouth. He hears a few bottle fall over behind him and it registers knows that Yibo is fighting to hold onto something.

Suddenly however, there is another major interference. This time around it is a loud and angry bang on the door and at this, Yibo erupts.

"Oh my fucking God!" He roars at the door and Xiao Zhan pulls away from him. First of all, he didn't believe that it was possible to be turned on any further by Yibo but the anger in his tone just now, and the way his body ahd violently shook at the protest had almost taken Xiao Zhan over the edge. He straightens, more to look at the fire in Yibo's eyes than anything and the intensity that he meets make his chest constrict.

"Zhan ge," Yibo's voice breaks, his tone filled with despair as he tries to calm his breathing.

"Ask them for five more minutes," Xiao Zhan says. "I'll be faster. I can't let you go like this."

Light instantly flares in Yibo's eyes and in the next moment, he has gotten down from the counter.

He doesn't account though for the fact that he no longer has any strength in his legs so when he nearly crumbles under his weight, Xiao Zhan reaches out to catch him.

Yibo willingly leans against him for longer than is necessary, and then he gets distracted by Xiao Zhan's lower lip. He sucks softly on it until another pounding on his door is delivered. This time around it is accompanied by a woman's voice. This is no doubt his manager- Jiaying

"Yibo what's happening?" she calls out, the annoyance in her tone muffled by the shut door. "We're already late."

Yibo pulls away from him but before he can go too far, Xiao Zhan grabs the edge of his briefs and tries to make him decent. He struggles with the button of his pants but it is no small feat.

"Don't worry. They won't see me," Yibo says and goes on his way.

Xiao Zhan watches him, sighing with admiration at the broadness of his shoulder and the flex of muscles along his smooth, beautiful back.

"Your shirt!" he calls out in a low tone but Yibo waves his hand to dismiss the concern. "Don't worry."

He arrives at the door and slightly pulls it open so that only his face is exposed.

"What are you doing?" Jiaying complains. "Why aren't you opening up? You're not even dressed yet!"

"I need twenty minutes," Yibo says coldly and Xiao Zhans brows shoot up. He told him to ask for five.

"We don't have twenty minutes," he hears Jiaying say. "We're gong to be late."

"I can be late for once," he says. "I'll be out in twenty minutes."

"Yibo!"

"Sorry," he says and slams the door shut on her. He locks it for double measure, and then turns around to face Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan laughs quietly and then without a word, turns to head towards Yibo's bedroom.

He takes his shirt off the moment he gets in, throws it aside and then backs up on the bed till he reaches the head board.

Yibo shuts the door behind him, and with his knees on the bed, begins to head towards Xiao Zhan's parted hands. Xiao Zhan is about to burst with excitement as he hooks his hands into Yibo's briefs and pants and then yanks them all the way down.

He grabs Yibo's hips and then leans forward to lick into his navel.

Yibo's amusement and sharp intake of breath thrills him, and although Xiao Zhan is tempted to rush he reminds himself that they have at least ten more minutes. So he kisses every inch of skin across Yibo's waistline and down his crotch, until once again he reaches the head of Yibo's cock. With a smile across his face, he gently rims the wide crest with his teeth, softly grazing the delicate skin. He looks up to see Yibo's reaction and meets that one hand is furiously gripping his hair. His eyes are clenched shut, his lips parted and moistened, and his body somewhat twisted at the sweet agony.

"Zhan ge," he slightly trembles and Xiao Zhan insides char at the sound of his name in Yibo's mouth.

He grips the root of Yibo's length, and the once again hollows his cheeks to draw him in.

This, he thinks has to be his absolute favorite thing to do to Yibo yet.

He has never been this intimate with anybody before, and the fact that the rawness of this moment is the farthest thing from his mind astounds him. All that is going through his head instead is how he is ever going to be able to stay away from Yibo's cock after this.

It is the most delicious thing he has ever tasted. His scent is intoxicating, his skin unbelievably soft and the pleasure that is wreaking through his body is almost too overwhelming to bear.

He wants to see Yibo completely come apart so he devours him with every ounce of dedication and love that he can muster.

Yibo's moans are louder now and filling the room, and boy is he glad that they had moved from the living room where they would definitely have been easily heard by their already upset and waiting audience.

"Zhan ge, your hands," Yibo rasps out and Xiao Zhan obliges him. He pulls away from Yibo's length, making sure to milk some more of him from the head before closing his hands around him. Then he begins to jack Yibo, beginning with slow, deliberate pumps and then increasing his pace as Yibo hips begins to twist and thrust along in response.

"Xiao Zhan!" he cries out, his voice hoarse and tormented. "Holy fuck!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes flutter open when Yibo's hips begin to buck, his stomach churning with excitement as he sees his reward glistening all over Yibo. He leans forward to lick him off, lightly scraping his teeth along the engorged veins that are running down his cock. Then with his hands gripping Yibo's hips, he draws him into his mouth again and ravishes him.

Yibo's hands are in Xiao Zhan's hair now, and his moans are now borderline animalistic.

"Holy shit!" he pants. "This is... fuuuuuuck... how can it feel... oh God.. Oh! Nnghhh..."

Yibo sounds like he is near about to lose his mind, and it makes Xiao Zhan's blood boil with triump. He knows that Yibo is close now so he digs his hands into Yibo's ass and sucks so hard that his jaw begins to ache.

He pulls away, the race to Yibo's orgasm now as frantic to him as it is to Yibo so he grips him even harder, and all it takes is a few hard pumps.

Yibo explodes into his mouth, and Xiao Zhan is flooded with his cum.

He nearly chokes on it, but does his best to swallow as much of Yibo as he can.

"Zhan ge!" Yibo wails and tries to move away but Xiao Zhan wraps his arms around his waist to hold him in place and to keep his dick in his mouth.

Yibo jerks and sputters, trying his hardest to twist out of his grasp. He instead falls over, his entire body shaking and his hands nearly pulling his hair out as indecipherable sounds escape his lips.

"Fuck!... fuckk... fuck!" He curses over and over again as the orgasm rips through him like a storm, but Xiao Zhan isn't willing to let him go just yet. He goes after him again and Yibo nearly flies off the bed when he feels Xiao Zhan grip his cock.

"Zhan ge," he cries but again Xiao Zhan pulls him back into his mouth and milks all that is left of him until Yibo is nothing but a defeated, weakened mess on the bed. Xiao Zhan lowers his intensity then as Yibo begins to calm, licking up every bit of him. By the time they are both completely out of steam, Yibo is clean and Xiao Zhan is beyond sated.

He cannot believe what has just happened... what he has just done, but he also cannot help the smile on his face as he collapses against Yibo, his face resting on his belly.

They both remain this way, trying to catch their breaths until somewhere in the distance a phone begins to ring.

It wakes them both right up, but Yibo refuses to move. It takes every ounce of strength and will power that Xiao Zhan has left to rise and it is mainly because he doesn't want his baby to get in trouble. The baby in question just shakes his head.

"I'm not fucking going anywhere," he cries and Xiao Zhan cannot help but laugh.

He manages to rise to his feet, and after making sure that he is stable, hooks his hands around Yibo's arms and begins to pull him up. Eventually, Yibo obliges but then he turns around and hugs Xiao Zhan for dear life. He is practically naked so the contact with Xiao Zhan is not the most easy on his brain, heart and nerves. They plaster against each other, skin to skin as they bask in each other's heat, and Xiao Zhan has to fight to recall and collect his thoughts.

"Go wash up and get ready," and pats him on the back. "You're out of time."

"I didn't know it could feel like that," he mutters into Xiao Zhan's ears and he laughs again. "Love makes it feel that good."

At this, Yibo pulls away, just enough to gaze into his eyes and then he crushes his lips to Xiao Zhan's in a desperate and all consuming kiss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Xiao Zhan is waiting in the kitchen by the time Yibo is dressed and ready about ten minutes later.

In that time he has taken care of himself, retrieved his phone and gotten Nini to snag him a seat on the 11am flight despite her anger. He is going to be in so much trouble when he gets back but he doesn't care.

Not especially as he sees his baby emerge, dressed completely in black and looking as delectable as sin.

He has on a turtle neck tucked into dark slacks, and Xiao Zhan can't help but to fall in love with him all over again.

"Are you even real?" he asks as Yibo heads towards him.

Yibo responds with a deep, wet kiss till Xiao Zhan is left hanging onto him, shaken to his very core.

Another furious bang sounds on the door again and this time around his heart jumps in alarm. They have both now taken too many liberties and no doubt Yibo's manager is ready to kill him.

"I'll call you," Yibo whispers to him and Xiao Zhan laughs.

"What?" Yibo asks. Xiao Zhan's gaze is tender as it runs across his face committing every bit of his features to memory. The graceful arch of his brows, the tint of brown in his eyes and the soft curve of his nose. His small but full lips, the rosy flush of his cheeks and his angled jawline, chiseled to perfection.

Xiao Zhan softy brushes his hair away from his eyes. "That sounds like what people say after a one night stand. When they know that they absolutely won't call."

This amuses Yibo. He then leans forward to press his forehead against Xiao Zhan's. He stares deeply into his eyes.

"I don't need to tell you that there is nothing casual about this. You're mine. From now on you're mine. Do you understand this?"

Xiao Zhan feels that now too familiar fear grip him, but he ignores it and nods.

"Understood. Go."

"Let me know when you're about to board," Yibo says as he backs away from him.

"I will," Xiao Zhan replies and watches him leave, his bag strapped across his body.

Just as he arrives at the door however, he turns around and mouths a string of words to Xiao Zhan.

He catches every bit of it.

"I love you," Yibo says, and Xiao Zhan's eyes burn with tears.

"I love you too," he mouths back in response, and feels the intensity of the emotion clawing away at his insides.

Yibo pulls the door open, and exits the apartment.

The resulting silence and emptiness, is one of the most heartbreaking things that Xiao Zhan has ever felt.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Xiao Zhan barely makes his flight.

He is the last person to board, and when he eventually does and finds his seat, he is equal parts relieved and unhappy.

Relieved to be returning to work but unhappy because once again, he will have to be away from Yibo. And given his schedule for the rest of the week, it is quite unlikely that he will be able to carve out a time to see Yibo as soon as he would like.

He straps in and soon they are in the air.

He considers that perhaps it will be good for him to get some sleep so that he can be refreshed and ready to dive straight into work in Shanghai, but the moment he closes his eyes, all he sees is Yibo.

And the parts of him that he has now gotten quite intimately acquainted with. His face instantly begins to flush red until he cannot help but press his hand to his cheeks. He is burning up.

He keeps his eyes shut as the memory of Yibo falling over on the bed comes to him. He had been so wanton and unrestrained, his beautiful body overtaken by mind numbing lust, and his veins bulging from the intensity of the ricocheting emotions. Then mere minutes afterwards, he had walked out completely dressed and collected and Xiao Zhan had found it immensely difficult to connect the boy before him from the one that had fallen apart in his arms.

To be able to see Yibo lose control in that way, he is beyond grateful. And now he cannot help but wonder about the time when they will truly go all the way. Become as connected to each other as is possible, their hearts, souls and bodies melded as one.

He cannot wait.

He honestly thinks that the wait just might kill him, and at the thought, he releases a shuddering breath.

He opens his eyes then, and stares out the window at the floating clouds, and beautiful blue skies.

Everything in his world right now seems unreal, in the very best of ways.

He is so happy, and filled with so much love that it is almost excruciating. He thinks back to Yibo kissing him... to Yibo jacking him off, to Yibo embracing him and even to Yibo getting mad at him.

At all of this he simply marvels because there has never been a freaking dull moment with the boy, from the moment he met him up til today

He has given up on sleeping now, so he pulls out his phone and begins to go through the messages that him and Yibo have exchanged over the last hour during his commute.

"Ge, I'm going to be in Hunan for the next two days filming. Perhaps afterwards I can head over to Shanghai?"

Xiao Zhan's response had been unfortunate.

"I have very late shooting schedules for the rest of the week. My breaks are in the afternoon and then I return to set for the evening shoots."

Yibo had gone silent with disappointment, and Xiao Zhan's heart had ached.

"Maybe you can dissappear for a day or two and just hang out in my room. I could return to you during my afternoon breaks and spend the night with you?"

"Isn't that too risky?" Yibo had asked, and the question had indeed alarmed him.

It was. It really was.

They could be so easily seen then, and Yibo's movements tracked and the dots connected.

He was truly becoming careless.

"You're right," he had responded and the suggestion had been abandoned.

"Plus, I don't think your manager will be happy if she finds out. She didn't seem very welcoming when she led me to your room last night."

This had made Xiao Zhan frown. "Nini? How so? What did she say?"

"Nothing much. Before she left the room she just said to be careful and then walked away."

"She'll come around," Xiao Zhan had said.

"Ge, we're about to shoot the intro in the studio," he said. "I'm off now."

Xiao Zhan had bid him goodbye, and that was the last he had heard from Yibo.

There was nothing too exciting about the conversation, but he found himself reading it over and over again, and even scrolling up to some of their earlier conversations to reread those too. It was too bad that there was no WiFi on this flight otherwise, he might have texted Yibo again, on perhaps Yibo had already even texted him.

He is bubbling with anticipation now for the plane to land soon so that he can check.

After taking deep breaths to calm his racing heart, he moves his gaze away from the window and turns to take a look at the cabin and those around him. There are only a few of them in this first class section but most are either asleep or speaking to their companions.

He sees a couple speaking quietly to each other, and it makes him feel sad. Will he ever be able to take a flight in this way with Yibo like he had before in the past? He would love to put his head on Yibo's shoulder or have him rest his head on his, and together they would stare out the window as they conversed softly.

He sighs, and pushes the gloom away. They both chose this life, and despite its many pitfalls, it was still quite a special one. He has no right to complain.

He fully believes this until from the corner of his eye, he catches someone down the aisle with a phone in her hands. Her face is filled with excitement as she waits by the restroom's door, but he knows that she is not waiting to use it.

She is filming him, and at the realization Xiao feels his temper slightly rise.

This part, he absolutely hates.

Especially in moments like this when he truly just wants to be alone with his thoughts. With a sigh, he pulls his hoodie over his head, crosses his arms across his chest and tries for real this time around to get some sleep.

It works, so when he arrives he feels well rested. His body guard gently pats him awake, and soon enough they are on their way. They breeze through baggage claim since Xiao Zhan doesn't have any luggage and just then he receives a call from Nini.

"I'm here," she says to him and he is able to breathe more easily.

"Someone posted a video of you on Weibo so there is quite the crowd gathered outside."

He feels mournful.

"I saw when it happened but we all just landed. How did the person find the time to upload it and how have people seen it and gotten here already?"

"It's been shared like wildfire but I've made preparations. There's security waiting and your path to the car is clear."

"Thank you," he says and ends the call.

He feels much more calm now so he considers calling Yibo to tell him that he has arrived, but then he decides against it. Yibo is going to be completely occupied today and tomorrow in the chive farm and with cooking, so his phone will probably not be in his possession. The last thing he wants is the wrong person seeing that he is the one calling, especially since he doesn't know how Yibo has saved his contact on his phone. He cannot help but smile as he wonders about this, and eventually his curiosity gets the best of him.

"What's my contact saved as on your phone?" he texts him.

A few minutes later, the crowds begin to gather and walk with him as he moves though the airport so he is forced to put the phone away. The security checks delay him even further and he tries all that he can to ignore the tens of phones recording his every move.

Every time this happens, he feels as though his skin is peeling off his bones, but he can't exactly express too much displeasure about it can he? So he keeps his expression neutral, and tries his best to control the anxiety clawing in the pit of his stomach.

He has his AirPods in his ears, and the music playing is loud enough to drown out some part of the chaos. Soon he arrives at the entrance and meets that security is holding the crowds at bay on both sides. He walks a little faster, since he can now see the clear path towards the mini-van's open door, however one of the AirPods nearly falls out of his ear. His reflexes are quick so he catches it before it can hit the ground... and that is when he is able to catch some of what they are saying.

The moment he hears a particular shout, he feels as though a boulder has been slammed into him. He looks up now, at the people gathered and takes in their expression for the first time. It is then that he realizes that not everyone here is exactly happy to see him. Some are furious and pumping their fists in the air, while others are just videoing him out of excitement.

"Xiao Zhan!" he hears Nini's sharp call to hurry over but it is too late. The accusation is repeated to him in a wail from seemingly everywhere.

"How could you steal the role from Wang Yibo???"

"You bastard! Are you so shameless?"

"Talent will alway prevail! Lobbying will not!"

He grinds to a complete halt at the accusations, and gapes in shock at the over excited crowd.

What?

The astonishment echoes through him, but then his guard grabs onto his arm and he is pulled along. Everything afterwards is a blur as he hurries towards the van and then gets in. Just before he can shut the door however, something comes hurling into the van. It misses him but smashes into Nini by his side. His eyes widen in horror as the shell and yolk of the egg explodes everywhere.

His door is slammed shut, and another splatters again his window.

"Nini!" he calls out, and immediately dives for the tissue box.

"I'm fine... I'm fine," she says as she accepts some tissues and joins him in cleaning up the mess.

"Let's go!" she tells their driver as his guard gets into the front seat. "Be careful."

The van is set in motion, and they are immediately on their way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 8.9K 28
Wang Yibo is madly in love with the 6 years older Xiao Zhan, and has been for 6 years. Without Xiao Zhan even knowing who he is. For years, Yibo hope...
31.7K 1.7K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
61.5K 3.3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
18.9K 1K 13
Xiao zhan is in love with his best friend Wang yibo.. who is six years younger than him, they'd been friends since childhood, Yibo was a clingy baby...