Tom Riddle X Harry Potter

By RavenclawRiddle

Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 26

11.4K 340 12
By RavenclawRiddle

Harry's POV -
The next morning, everything was set. Draco had brewed the potion. It wasn't too hard for him, him being top of potions class, and possibly the best at potions in the school minus Dad. Between him and the twins, we had all the ingredients necessary. We and broken into the Gryffindor Common Room and dormitories (I say we broke in, Gred and Forge told us the password and then helped us get to the correct dormitories), we put a light aenesthetic spell on the terrible trio so they wouldn't feel us opening their mouthed so we could pour in the potion. They all got a small dose of the potion, that would last 48 hours. At breakfast, everything was normal, until Hermione loudly said, "I cheated on my potions test so I could get good grades!"
"90 points from Gryffindor for cheating on a test,and Miss Granger, you have detention for every Saturday during the hours you would normally be at Hogsmeade, with me for the rest of the term," Dad stated loudly. The Great Hall was quiet, until Ronald shouted, "I wet the bed until the age of 10!" followed by Ginerva with: "I (spent too much time thinking about what to put here) don't want to marry anyone who has less than 1million galleons in their bank account." Nothing was said until the first period. We had potions with the goldfish and human library. Halfway through, Ronald said, "I never liked Potter. I was only friends with him for money." The entire classroom gasped and looked to me. I already knew this, so I just focused on my potion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.1K 76
a beating that almost killed Harry fources him into a creature inheritance with an unexpected mate secrets will be revealed enimes become friends fri...
617K 20K 14
Harry stared down at his bleeding hand, the words "I must not tell lies" dripping down his skin in blood-red liquid. And snapped. Harry Potter decide...
29.3K 940 12
Rewritten ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What happens when Harry knows of Dumbledore's plans? What if before his fifth year he goes into a creature i...
225K 5.1K 18
What if the Dursley's treated Harry worse than what we read and saw? What if when Harry went to with draw money found out he was lied to? What if Lil...