The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 21

53.7K 1.3K 315
By amberpoconuts

(Previously)

I looked down and flipped my wrist showing him his initials and the three other dots "your brothers are my mates too" I say quietly.

He stares at my wrist with wide shocked eyes. He blinks a few times and takes a deep breath before looking up at me. Please, Elijah... 

"If I am to share you, then at least it is with my brothers" he said gently with a half grimace half-smile.

My head shot up at that "really?" I ask with desperate but hopeful eyes. Please Don't be lying, you're the only ones that could actually bring me to my knees...

He smirked at me "of course, It isn't that rare for one to have multiple mates. It is always a possibility, Fate always has reasons for the matches she makes and it is not anyone's place to question it. If anything I am more impressed that fate deemed you worthy of the four most difficult men on the planet" he joked with a twinkle in his eyes.

I couldn't help the snort that came out at that comment which made him smile at me in endearment when I blushed and put my hands over my face.

He chuckled lightly "Besides, I don't know if I could stomach another man near you that wasn't one of my brothers, they are my family I could never truly hurt them. Now, hurting them would also mean hurting you, I could never do that. especially now, you have done the one thing I have been trying to do for a thousand years...you have brought my family together again. My brothers will not be able to hurt you any more than I can. You have single-handedly stopped our family from tearing apart simply by being here. we will squabble, We will most likely come to blows but we will no longer run off to the four corners of the earth. You have given me more than anyone every has and you weren't even trying" he said quietly as he grabbed my hand tightly in his and looked at me as if I gave him the world itself.

My heart hammered in my chest and I smiled shyly at him before bringing my hands up to rest on his jawline gently "I would do anything for you Elijah, I would move oceans, Crush Mountains, Kill anyone that stood against us, Raise armies, and bring back the dead just to see you and your brothers happy. I will bring our enemies to their knees. We will be safe and happy, together as a family" I promised with a fierceness I had never felt before.

I would do anything for this man and he would do anything for me and I was never more sure of anything in my life. 

We could get through anything together.

~~~~~~

Later that night we were sitting going over plans "Do you know how to get in contact with Klaus?" I asked casually.

He had a thoughtful look on his face for a few moments. 

"No, but I could come up with a few ideas" he said with uncertainty in his eyes.

I shook my head "don't bother, I couldn't do this before because I didn't have anything connected to him and I wouldn't work because we haven't met yet. Do you have something of his or I could also use some of your blood or hair" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

When I said the word hair he looked so scared that I almost burst out laughing. 

He immediately bit into his wrist and poured blood into a glass and handed it to me. Damn this man is worse than Stefan...No no one is worse than Stefan about their hair.

I smirked at him in amusement but took the glass anyways.

"Can I have a pen and paper please?" I ask as I put the glass down on the table and pull out my travel grimoire. 

It was full of spells I knew I would need in emergencies or I wasn't worried about getting into other's hands. 

It was just a plain leather journal that I had filled to the brim and color-coded with the little tabs that stick out so that I knew what I needed quickly. Yellow was for healing, Red for combat, Black for death, Green for nature, Blue for miscellanies, and White for spiratul.

I immediately find the blue tab that says message and open it while Elijah gets the paper and pen.

It only took a few moments before I had everything I needed and then I began to write.

Niklaus,

I have a willing doppelganger, a werewolf and we can easily turn a vampire. Come to where it all started. Please do not pull any of your tricks you will meet no resistance here, I have carefully made a plan so you can be yourself again and I have waited 10 years to enact it. Finally the pieces are coming together and we can now meet. Me and Elijah are waiting for you, your brother knows you did not dump your siblings in the ocean and wishes to reunite and I want to see you happy and a family again. I know you will fear deception until you meet me and then you will know I only want you happy.

Love, your mate who won't appreciate any games

P.s meet us at this address xxxxxxxxxxx

I laughed a bit. Yea that will get his attention alright.

I handed it to Elijah "what do you think, will he come running?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my face.

He read it and laughed a bit at the end "most definitely, the word doppelganger will have him running but you most definitely got his attention with this" he said with a smirk of his own and handed me back the letter. 

I poured his blood on the paper until there wasn't a spec of white left. Once it was done I said the spell a few times before the paper set on fire then poof it should be In Klaus's hands.

I nodded "ok now we just need to meet the idiots at the boarding house" I say as I get up and motion with my head for us to go.

He nods and then walks me to his car before opening the door for me "what a gentleman" I say with a joking smirk on my face.

He makes a tip-of-the-hat sign that had me giggling.

~~~~~~

I tell him everything he needs to know about the Scooby gang on the drive, I would fill him in on everything later when all my mates are awake. Hopefully, that will be soon.

Once we pulled up to the boarding house I got out of the car and walked in like I owned the place. 

I saw Rose was there and it seemed she was giving her Easter bunny speech. Damn I missed it! I would have loved to see Elijah's face!

I interrupted her mid speech "You have it all wrong honey, now didn't I tell you to go enjoy your freedom? You won't be any help here, trust me I have it all handled and the only thing you being here will accomplish is your death" I say seriously to Rose with a glare that could make even the strongest man run for the hills. Learned that one from Gran! Damn does that women scare the shit out of people.

"Rose, I believe you should listen to my mate. She is trying to help you in this particular case" Elijah said as he walked in through the door I left open making my entrance.

Damon and Stefan speed in front of Elena protectively "we won't let you sacrifice her" Stefan says while glaring at us. Ha! He actually thinks he has a chance. I could take down them all and he thinks he can take me and Elijah?! This boy needs a serious reality check. 

I scoff "I may not like Elena but we need her alive and so does Klaus. So here is my offer and it is to Elena only. You could do this the way you were going to without me and die while losing Jenna and Stefan in the process or you could agree to sacrifice your life and I will bring you back after the ritual. After that you make a few blood donations and I will even throw in the added bonus of protection for your family in the future?" I say with my business proposal voice.

They all blink at me in shock while I looked at Elena expectantly.

Damon backs off and gets a drink knowing that when I make a deal I hold to it, Stefan was still glaring slightly but Elena was definitely considering it.

"How can you promise Klaus won't hurt my family?" she asked curiously as she glanced between me and Elijah.

I smirk "well because he is one of my mates. Not to mention the fact he needs your blood to make hybrids making you the most protected human in the world. He will want your cooperation and if you give it and some blood every month I'm sure he will assign a few hybrids to protect your family specifically." I say casually as I get myself a glass of bourbon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, guys updates will stop being so often. I will probably still write a few chapters a day for a week and then it will get slower until I post like every 2 days. it is my normal planned time that I go between updates but right now I just started this book and my brain went nuts and I ended up writing 20 chapters in 3 days. I have a very addictive personality so when I start something I get really into it and then it starts to calm down. I hope you guys like what I'm doing with the book so far. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 920 37
Michelle and Antonia are bestfriends and they love each. But Michelle didn't want their friendship to be broken that's why she did not make a move. ...
930K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11K 383 21
What will happen when the group goes searching for ways to change the past. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You couldn't stay away could you?" He was smil...
240K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc