An Italian's Conceited King (...

By MedievalTomboy

"Why don't you consider shutting up and mind your own business. It's just a wise suggestion though." Ah there... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 54

3.1K 177 9
By MedievalTomboy

Arsenio Point of View

"I love you." My lips took hers into them and tasted them as I sucked the nectar of her two red petals.

My mind blew away when the familiar sensation of hunger, thirst and want intensified. I had never felt this desperation of wanting something before. The intensity was much more now than two years ago.

It must be because of our separation or because our love for each other just deepened as time went by; nonetheless there is fire coursing through my veins.

Just a kiss, a deep passionate kiss was already making my heart resonate all over my body.

Pushing her deeper into the fluff of the bed, I locked her completely under me using my weight. With how she is too into kissing me back and how she has her hands around my neck, I can say she will come to her senses anytime soon.

I angled my head to the side as I deepened the kiss if it is even possible. Our tongues touched each other's and boy was it electrifying.

Sparks of voltage ran wildly inside me creating a series of unfathomable and uncontrollable desire for the woman in my arms.

It was only her, it could only be her that can make me feel something this powerful beyond words.

"God, how much I missed you. How much I missed being with you; comfortably on you; sometimes under you and pleasurable inside you." I mumbled with a groan when my hand hit a jackpot and landed itself on one of her soft treasures she is hiding under her tight dress.

Giving her no opportunity to let her senses work their way to reply me back, my hand slowly worked its way to the back of her dress and as if on cue I found the zip that held her dress intact.

Just what I need.

My fingers held the zip tightly and slowly pulling it down when – when –

"Mama!" A very excited, amused and smug voice broke the maze we were in.

There stood my dear little third-wheel who happened to rolled out from me. He is standing by the door with his hands folded over his hips on either side and head crooked to the side in a very devilish way.

His smile soon transformed into a smirk when Val got out of the haze and instantly got up from the bed.

The little beast ran into the arms of his disheveled mother and ignored his very annoyed father.

"Goodness sake, Hijo! It is our wedding night!" I exclaimed when my manhood stood proudly inside my pants.

Very painfully so!

Soon after I succeed in my proposal, I got married to her within a day's time wasting no time. It was a very small private wedding with only Tia and the council members.

Although the divorce between us was fake, we still got married again to avoid any kind of future unfavorable consequences; also because I wanted to.

I wanted my son to attend our wedding.

"Shut up, you pig. He is a kid. Control your tongue before kids." Val gritted and glared at me but her displeasure soon changed into one of those very happy ones when he head turned to Agustin.

Kid?

Who?

Him?

Agustin?

Puh-lease!

"Stop kidding me. You know who is a kid and who is not here."

She hugged Agustin in her arms and placed his head on her shoulder as she hummed a lullaby to lull him into sleep.

While his little head occupied her right shoulder, I leaned into her and occupied the left side of her neck. Pushing back the tresses of hair, I slowly started peppering kisses on her slim attractive neck.

My teeth gazed over her collar bone and bit her there, giving her a proud hickey to reminisce the night tomorrow morning.

Her humming voice wavered and dragged into an unexpected moan. Taking that as an encouragement, I held her close to me by her waist and continued to assault her neck with few bites and lots of kisses.

Good thing, my son's head is turned to other side.

"Mama!" And there goes my hoping!

My face fell on her neck with a sigh as my amazing actor of a son turned his head towards us and not just that, he pushed my head away from Val's shoulder.

"Mama, my." That little –

"Hijo, I thought we got well after I narrated mine and mama's love story? Why are you being like this to me again?" I whined causing Val to laugh out loudly.

"You still did not get it, did you?" Val asked and I gaped at her in puzzlement. My little son, on the other hand, literally scoffed like how an adult would.

Wait! What did I not get?

Is this some inside joke between mother and son?

"What?" My face contorted into confused frown. Val shook her head with a huge grin and just shrugged at me as if I should know it.

"I will lull him to sleep and leave him with Tia for tonight. Think about what I said while I'm gone for awhile." Saying, she took hijo with her out of the room, leaving me to solve the puzzles she left for me.

What am I supposed to guess?

Agustin is on civil terms with me. At least better than before then why would she say as if there is something wrong?

Don't tell me she is jealous of the rapport between me and Agustin!

It is not wrong of her to be jealous seeing how she has been solely in her attention for two long years and in only few days I took the light of his attention.

You can't help it when I'm this appealing. Not even my devilish son can hold back his fascination for me for a long time.

Before I conclude the length of my greatness, Val came back into our room and locked the door from inside.

She leaned against the door with a grin and looked at me with a heated gaze. "So –"

"So?" I asked as I got down from the bed and took very slow steps towards her.

"So you want me to undress myself or will you do the honors?" Finally! Finally the wild and playful old Valentina Garcia is back.

In just two long strides, I hauled her by her waist and was instantly granted with pleasurable giggles. Putting her on the small wooden drawer beside, I looked into her eyes captured by the wild desire swimming in them.

What I don't give to see such desire for me again.

I want that uncontrollable desire in her eyes to be there whenever I look into them. I will make sure her desire for me knew no bounds.

"Why the hurry, Amor? We are together after more than two long years. Let's take it slow." I touched her nose with mine, "I will unwrap you slowly as I take you to moon and back." I pressed a kiss on her lips.

"With and without clothes."

With that, I took her lips into mine again. My hands held the wooden drawer on either side as I pushed her to wall with my very sturdy body.

A groan resonated from the depth of my throat at the same time when she let out a prolonged moan. Her hands fisted my shirt pulling me to her with force.

I felt a slim finger trail along my face to the jaw and slowly slipped to the buttons of my shirt, releasing me from the restriction button by button leisurely.

There, there, she is annoyed by the clothes!

Alright then, if she wanted them off right now, then so be it. I will have to tease her in clothes in the morning.

In not more than ten seconds, I freed her from her dress and the fascinating concept of see through lingerie.

The lingerie, I had to tear them when I couldn't hold back myself when I saw her in them.

Soon, I took off my clothes and threw them God knows where, I didn't care and without further ado, I pushed my length inside her tightness.

Carrying to the bed, we both fell on it unceremoniously without taking myself out of her. Still inside her, I stretched back a little and looked at her.

Damn! Never knew pregnancy marks can be this sexy!

It is like value added spot to beauty.

Her belly is flat and her waist is as slim as ever but there were few lightly visible stretch marks that took her whole beauty to beyond ethereal level.

"Beautiful! Beautiful." I whispered taking one of her pinkish peaks into my mouth and sucked thoroughly.

It didn't take long before Val started struggling to take the lead. She clutched me tightly and rolled us with me beneath her and her sitting on me. Note – She has me inside her all the while.

"Ah ha! Want an upper hand? You wish!" I smirked and rolled her over again with her under me, at my mercy.

Bending down, I kissed her again wildly as I started rocking her with strong blows. She tried to take charge and roll me over but hey, what are these well trained muscles for if they cannot contain her?

We reached climax as I released inside her womb not once but twice in one go. After making love to her back to back for three times continuously without a break, I finally collapsed on her, both of us covered in sweat.

My mind is still stirred with desire, almost blinded by it when suddenly a small ray of realization made its way from the back of my mind.

I looked down at the very much sated Hottie a tapped her to open her eyes to look at me.

"It was a trap, f**k." I exclaimed. Her eyes which are clouded by love, affection and want slowly cleared into one that of confusion.

"Agustin." I provided simply and this time she got the answer and laughed out in response.

Good Lord!

Accepting me as his father and a husband to his mother was a trap by him to trick me into his web. With me, his mother and him under the same roof, he can do whatever he wants to me whenever he wants.

"He wanted me under his thumb permanently, that little beast of my son."

What has he got in store for me?

Lifetime with us at each other wits as a part of love is –

In the battle of this love between father and son, who will win and who will run!

Only heavens knows!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Did you feel their chemistry and romance?

Your views on two year old third wheel?

Agustin came between them on their wedding night accidentally or -?

Finally the reason behind Agustin's acceptance is out. Your views?

Who will win and who will run in unending games of wit between father and son?

There's only epilogue remaining now, so please give my book a chance and see if it is up to your taste.

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.8K 22
She didn't know that her father was cruel enough to sell her out to the most fearful man in all of England. Let all alone force her to marry the man...
226K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
69 1 17
"You're not special, you know that right?" She taunted. A sadistic smirk enveloped my poised lips, "Is that so?" I induldge, placing the cigar betwee...
276 27 14
She siped on her tea with elegance yet she was feared. She dressed up like a pretty doll yet her sword swinged like lightening. Her eyes mesmerized...