I Transmigrated into an otome...

Da Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... Altro

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

24. Beauty causes distruction

1K 40 4
Da Liliana_York

A/N: Hi lovelies (~ ̄³ ̄)~ I decided to update a chapter and guess why?

Well, mostly because I promised myself to really update a chapter today. And also because of the fact that I've recently gotten some inspiration for this chapter.

Hope you forgive this author for being lazy, even I don't like myself for being one.╮(╯_╰)╭

___________________

The sky was painted in a beautiful red , with the sun logging out. It was the dawn of the day as one would expect. The markets of the kingdom were busiest at this time of day, it would see families, friends and lovers bustling around it.

Far from it, the Kingdom's Palace was also very busy afterall everyone was working to welcome [show off to] the guests. Maids, man servants, butlers, cooks etc were doing their own designated jobs; preparing to open the gates for the grand ball where even the nobles from neighbouring Kingdoms were invited to attend.

In a room that was luxuriously decorated like any other room in the palace, a girl sat in front of a dressing mirror. Her dark blue hair was loosely tied with some strands falling out, her similarly blue eyes cold yet dazed stared into nothing as she rested her cheek on her hand.

The sounds of heels clacking on the marbles were heard. The girl's eyes lit up as she drew her lips into a bright smile which made her look playful, bright and somewhat naive.

"Sweetie, let mommy help you dress up" Veronica, still gorgeous and elegant as ever had a soft smile on her lips. "Nephew has already custom made the gowns for you." And as if on cue, maids came in with all kind of gowns with matched jewelleries and heels.

"Hmm, let's see." Amerllyis rubbed her chin, looking serious whilst going through all the gowns with her eyes. There were various; corset, mermaid tail, A-line, Cape, off shoulder, slit and even nun type of gowns that covered everything including your face with a veil. Sure enough, the Kingdom really specialised in trading with foreign countries.

"Sweetie, how about this?" Veronica took a royal red gown with a voice full of anticipation, which made Amerllyis sigh helplessly. Her mother really loved dolling her Beautiful daughter, not that it could be helped when one could get inspired by just looking at her for a second.

Back to the pont, the gown was a cape train off shoulder dress colored in an eye catching red. It was paired with a tiny diamond necklace, and stiletto heels.

(A/N: Like this, I guess? Don't ask me, I suck at these stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, thank you)

"It's beautiful, I'll take this" Amerllyis took the dress with an excited smile. One had to know that dress this type did not exist in her Kingdom. Tsk.

"Great, sweetie! Come on, let the maids help you dress up first" Veronica smiled in satisfaction upon her daughter's agreement.

After two hours, Amerllyis was finally done with her dressing, hairstyle and make-up.

With her dark blue hair in a waterfall braid, it made a beautiful contrast to her strikingly eye catching red gown. One would think it was too colorful upon imagining how it looked like however with how Amerllyis looked, they would accept the fact that even the word 'Beauty' couldn't fully describe her.

"My! My baby's grown up now" Veronica sighed at her daughter's beauty. She already knew her baby would grow to be a beautiful lady due to her genes, but as she watched her baby grow up, she could only sigh helplessly.

Her daughter was too beautiful, and only grew to be more beautiful each day. So now she worried if this beauty would bring trouble to her daughter. It was known to everyone that her daughter was already engaged to the Crown Prince and nothing could happen with the Duke's power but who knew what the future could bring.

Sigh, Veronica even thought that it would have been better if she and her husband weren't too eye catching. Lest her daughter wouldn't be a beauty who could cause downfall of countless cities or that's what her daughter thought.

"Mom should go and get ready too, the ball is in another hour" Amerllyis once again smiled helplessly, looking like an elder doting on younger ones.

"I was just waiting to see you in that gown I chose for you. And as expected, you look extremely gorgeous" Veronica nodded with a smile but felt it twitching due to her daughter's 'I'd be beautiful even if I was naked' face "I'll be going now, wait for your brother to escort you"

With that Veronica left, with the maids closing the door.

Amerllyis looked at her self in the mirror; her blue eyes glinted with an indifference for a moment only to lit up with excitement the next moment.

As expected, be it now or her previous life, she seriously was just almost perfect. Beautiful, smart, great, awesome, cool, pure, innocent, playful, cute and blah blah. No one could resist anything that came from her.

                     ______________

The gates to the palace opened, nobles came, be it from the kingdom of the neighbouring Kingdom, they were all dressed lavishly and gorgeously. But still couldn't beat the almost blinding decoration in the palace. They couldn't help but sigh at the Kingdom's wealth.

The Kingdom was flourishing even with the previous late King. And now that the son took over the Kingdom, they could only try to copy the King in trading yet only watch in envy as they weren't as good as King Cecil.

Amerllyis joined the ball with her arms wrapped around her brother's. Her mother was already taken away by their grandparents after they had greeted them. So she could only stay with her brother, she couldn't leave even if she wanted to. Zero wouldn't let her go.

"Blegh, it's so boring her, brotha. Lemme go and have fun" Amerllyis whimpered, looking unhappy. However anyone would know she was acting.

Zero did not reply as he scanned the hall and concluded that his sister couldn't go anywhere with the way the wolves were looking at her.

"If you want to go somewhere, tell me. We'll go together" He stated in a commanding tone with no right to reject whilst coming close to her and glaring at the wolves at same time.

The glare was so cold that the wolves felt a cold chill in their back and could only retreat.

"Let's tell those girls to stop looking at you. Seriously, if you give the permission right now, I'll go and poke their eyes off. Then, we'll apologise and say that it was an accident" Amerllyis stated in a not so lady like voice but laced with a sort or rare coldness in it.

"Are you hungry?" Zero asked with a helpless but indulgent look which was very rare that it gave her goosebumps.

"Hmm~ then I'll just tell them you're taken by His Highness Cecil, let's see  if they'll still look at you"

"Llyis, you know that I love you right?" Zero finnally seemd to have not been himself as soft smile appeared on his lips and his cold red eyes similar to his sister's gown, melted into warm light. It made him look like a pure gentleman which earned soft squeals from the ladies.

Only Amerllyis knew that her brother would be giving her a cold shoulder for few weeks and would give her a business smile whenever she talked to him. It would depend to his mood as to when he would talk to her.

"Umm, brother? I'm sorry, I really was bored! Don't get angry, okay? I'll be a good sister in the future and also get you a beautiful wife! You don't worry. But don't ignore me, I really feel uncomfortable if you don't talk to me"

There was silence as a reply. Zero kept watching her warmly as if even a tiny move she made couldn't escape his eyes. His previous cold eyes was so warm that it gave her a cold sweat.

"Brother, I'm really sorry" Amerllyis looked down guilty and scared that her brother might not even give her a chance to repent.

"Sigh"

A sigh was heard from the other side. Amerllyis looked up and sighed in relief as her brother had reverted to his cold demeanor.

"Llyis.. be good." He patted her hear softly "We'll play tomorrow, okay?" He stated in his usual cold voice but if listened carefully, one could hear a hint to coaxing in that cold ice.

"Hehe, I'm really sorry" Amerllyis laughed, looking silly, cute and spoiled. A perfect example of a young missy from a powerfull family.

"Let's go talk to bro Cecil" She hugged her brother's arm as she dragged him to where Cecil was. Well, it seemed he was technically having a serious discussion with the grand Duke and it didn't look good by his cold and imposing aura.

"Hope you're enjoying the ball, Zero" Cecil withdrew his aura and smiled like a gentleman as he completely ignored Amerllyis, who could only roll her eyes at the balant childish attitude of the King.

"It has been good" Zero replied with an expressionless face and a monotone voice contrary to what he replied.

"Brother means to say that it was no fun" Amerllyis stated whilst looking smug and proud which made others find her annoying yet cute. Blame her beauty, no one could have the heart to scold a beauty.

"Oh, you were here too, Llyis. You can go play somewhere else, kids shouldn't interrupt when elders talk" Cecil said with a smile which did not reach his eyes whatsoever. He did not seem like this female cousin of his very much.

"I would love to but brother is very protective of me so he wouldn't let me leave him. I'm afraid that I'm too beautiful so he's just worried that something might happen to me" Amerllyis replied with her usual noble lady-business smile appearing very elegant and gentle yet sly.

Maybe it was because of the fact that this King seemed close to her brother or the fact that he confessed his dislike to her or even the fact that they were cousins, Amerllyis didn't care much about courtesy at the moment. She just wanted someone to talk to as her brother treasured words like gold.

"I see. Then you can just stay here with him whilst I talk business with your brother"

"Brother is accompanying me for tonight. He cannot just leave me standing alone, doing nothing so I'm afraid he cannot talk with you tonight"

"Well I-"

"Enough" Zero, who treasured words like gold finally stated in a very commanding tone. "Llyis, go find mother and stay with her for now. Cecil and I do need to talk right now"

"Hmph! You win" Amerllyis said very unconvincingly, a beautiful bright smile on her face as her eyes darted between her brother and Cecil.

'I'm really starting to suspect them'

'Angel, your little mind shouldn't be so corrupted'

'I'd be showing you my slender middle finger if you were here'

'I'd rather you give me your heart'

'Oh, sorry, heart's not for sale'

'It'd be great if it were
Maybe I'd be able to really find the solution'

'Go Avwayyy'

Chuckle~

'I miss you.'

'I don't'

'I'll come to see you soon. Wait for me~'

.
.
.
.

'ರ╭╮ರ'

__________________

A/N: Thank you for reading! Do comment and vote.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.5K 296 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
2.8K 112 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
513K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
519K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...