Mystery I never thought

By Stories-Available

The world which we know is not complete. The world is completed with unknown mysteries. No one of us reached... More

characters at the start
Life of leads
1.Side to Travel
2.New meeting
New meeting 2
New meeting 3
Uninterested Friendship
.Games.
unplanned destination
Forest Travel
A new Entry
Is this Real?
Not unplanned. PREPLANNED
Answer to a waited cliffhanger
Fun All Around
An unhappy decision
Search
The Doubt
The Vampire
Escape
Something new
The Underground
Explanation
POWERS RULE
DISCUSSION
Friends
A Start
POWERS
CONFERENCE
Ready to go
Missing You
CONFESSION
POWERS KILL
Something
Joined or Broken
Joined or Broken 2
DREAMY POWERS
Normal day
Library meet
Main reason search
Member of POWERS KILL
The night
A mess
Taking a step
Follow
Prison
Calm day
What next๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Plan
Royal diamond
Graveyard
Flashback
Cutest Moment
New Book

New plot

873 76 96
By Stories-Available

Siddharth POV,

I was hella frustrated by Madan. I don't know what he said to Avu.
She went from here even without saying where she was going. I want to go and search her but I couldn't as Avneet said that she will explain me everything after she comes back .

I was waiting for her and after one hour Avneet and Madan came back to the room. They both looked tensed.
I wonder why? I went towards Avneet and.....

Sid: Where were you both?

Madan: behind the castle.

Avneet said nothing and was continuously looking down lost in her thoughts.

Anu: What were you doing behind the castle?( Cold tone)

Avneet came back to senses and replied.

Avneet: Nothing! Madan  called me and said that he was feeling bored so I joined him.

Anu: if you were bored then why did you left your friends and went out.

Madan was standing still and Avu continued.

Avu: He said that he missed his family.

Anu glared at Avu,came closer to her and......

Anu: look Avneet! As I said before you are my responsibility and I won't spare anyone even if you people try to do something wrong.

Avu nodded and Anu asked us to have dinner. We all ate dinner in complete silence. I was continuously looking at Avneet and she was completely lost.

I'm sure she is not normal. What would have happened behind the castle? Did something happened that scared her? Shall I ask her or no?

After eating ,we did our routine stuffs and drifted away to sleep.

Next morning.........

Avneet POV,

The next morning I woke up first. It was just 3:30 in the morning. Of course it is unbelievable but I had to wake up. I am a crazy girl but not carefree. Now I have a mission to accomplish. I woke up Madan and he woke with a jerk.

Madan: AVNEET! AVNEET!

Avneet: shhhhhhh! Madan others are sleeping.

He kept quiet and looked his lap. I broke the silence.

Avneet: Are you thinking about yesterday's sequence?

Madan: yeah Avu. What do you think about that? Do you believe her?

Avneet: we can't come to the conclusion just like that. If we take a wrong step it may destroy everything.

Flashback.......

Madan POV,

I was fed up by the closeness of Avu and Sid so I left the room and went out. I walked carefree and reached....

I was standing there thinking about Avneet. It became dark. Just then I heard a sound from back so I turned back. Thank God I am safe I would have fainted by now. I saw a girl standing with a log in her hands. She was about to hit me but I turned at that moment.

She was shocked. She looked innocent. She tried to run away but I caught her hand and hugged her from back do that she could not escape.

Madan: who are you? Why did you tried to hit me?

Girl: leave me.

Madan: first answer me.

Girl: please let me go. Don't tell Anushka about me.

She was scared and started crying. I tried to console her but she was continuously crying. I freed her and made her sit on a side bench. I don't know how to handle her so I liked to call my friends.

The first name that came to my mind was Avneet so I called her and asked her to come to the back of the castle.
After 5 minutes Avneet reached there. She saw that girl crying. Avneet came near ma and whispered.....

Avneet: who is she? Why is she crying? I won't spare you if you said you hurt her.

Madan: oh wow! you are so worried about her( sarcastic) . I didn't do anything to her but she was the one who tried to hit me with a log. Thank God I escaped then she started crying when I asked about her. ( Irritated )

Avneet went near that girl and hugged her.

Avneet: don't cry. Feel free to tell me your problem. Trust me I won't put you in problem.

She said hugging her and that girl wiped her tears. Then they broke their hug.

Girl: I am Priya

She said controlling her tears.

(So introducing Priyal gol as Priya )

Priya: I am from POWERS KILL but I don't want to be here anymore so I tried to escape from here.  I decided to escape from the back side of the castle so I came here but then only I saw Madan.

Avneet: You know him?

Priya: I know all of you.

Avneet: Then why did you tried to hit him?

Priya: I know you all are very close to Anushka. She is a dangerous girl . She had threatened me a lot of times. I was scared that he might say about me to Anushka.

Avneet: Why did Anu threatened you? Why do you want to escape from here?

Priya: This is not the correct time or place to discuss about all these stuffs. If someone saw us , we won't be left alive. You also come with me, let's break free.

Avneet: It is not safe to break free Priya. Let's find a solution but for that you should say the whole reason of your decision.

Priya: ok I will say but not now. Meet me in the royal kitchen tomorrow at 5 am sharp. And please don't say anything to anyone .

Avneet: Ok! Meet you tomorrow at 5.

End of the Flashback.

Siddharth POV,

I was confused and sad after whatever happened yesterday so I was not able to sleep the whole night. When it was about 3:30 Avneet woke up and then she woke up Madan.

Why they are growing close 😠

Then Madan asked Avneet if she believes her and Avneet answered very seriously. She said a wrong step of theirs would destroy everything.

What does she mean? I should not be quiet hereafter. Let me ask them now.

Siddharth : May I know what is going on here?

Avneet: Sid! Didn't you sleep?

Siddharth: Don't change the topic Avneet. Tell me what were you talking about.

Madan: that.... Sid ... That's nothing. We were just.....

Sid: Don't try to hide anything from me or else I will wake everyone right now and tell them everything.

They both looked at each other . I am sure that they were confused what to do.
.....................................................................

Here comes your new chapter in the new year

Wishing all of you a very happy New year.

Did you all enjoyed this chapter?

The new entry of Priya was a long waited entry, right?
@Siddharth_lifeline
Siva_the_Sidneetian
@jmpAparna
@Lavender_6105
@sidneet092007

I'm sorry if I left anyone

Will Avu and Madan say Sid the truth?

Why Anu threatened Priya?

Stay tuned for more interesting plots.

Now it's time to shower your votes and comments ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 7.6K 101
Cover Credits:- @creations_tr SUPERNATURAL POWERS We all have heard about them and almost everyone of us wish to have them. All of us dream to have...
17.2K 1K 61
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their probl...
34.5K 1.7K 49
A story of two persons who is connected by destiny ๐Ÿ’œ through the lockets they themselves gifted to each other but unknown of that .... And their fri...
9K 578 61
Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their problems? Will some new friendships/rel...