Perfect Fit | August Alsina

By emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
4: Fierce and Cold-blooded
5: Information
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
16: Interrogation
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
22: Closer And Closer
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
37: Taking Care of Business
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
49: Love Faces
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

43: Miami

687 35 8
By emmanesiadior

I'm doing my best to drag this book out to 50 chapters. I said it would most likely sit somewhere between 40 and 50, so I'm trying to put in as much as I can. I've already planned the ending, it's just making sure everything links up with it. Then book two will arrive sometime in the New Year ❤

Gianna Romano

The jet landed in Miami and all of us girls squealed with excitement which made all the guys laugh. My sweet Devonte gave into my pleas of bringing everyone along to Miami so that we could enjoy a little vacation while the men handled business. He was totally against the idea first because it was 'too dangerous' but I did some 'convincing' and he caved. I guess it helped that I haven't been here before either. So now we're all here (myself, Von, Black who left Katelyn with her mom, Andre, Nasir, Alexis, Elena, Maria, Constance, Angelica and Jordan, thankfully) and although it'll just be us girls and Jordan most of the time, it's still going to be one big party.

Everyone filtered out of the plane and my baby and I were the last to get off. I grabbed my purse and was heading for the exit when Devonte pulled me into his chest and crashed his lips onto mine. This man just can't get enough - I'm not complaining though. When we pulled away he kept his arms around me and allowed me to turn so that my back was to his chest before we made our way out of the plane. It seems in the last few days since we both got a taste of each other, the more touchy we've been.

"Smile love bugs!" Constance called out while holding her camera up to take a picture. "Y'all are so cute."

I giggled. "Send me that."

"Alexis might not be the only one pregnant soon." Maria mused.

"Oh absolutely not. I will not be pregnant any time soon."

Devonte nodded in agreement. "I want kids but there's no rush. My baby is still young."

See? This man understands me.

He kissed my neck a few times before leading me to one of the four awaiting cars. One thing about Von, he has people everywhere. He introduced all of us to each person, then we piled inside the cars.

The drive wasn't too long to the house Devonte had rented out for us. It was a beautiful mansion right by the water. It had a little wharf out back that was home to jet skis and a speed boat - all of which were free for us to use and I know I definitely will - you don't come to Miami and not make the most of it, yes there is business to be taken care of, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun.

We split up to get settled in our rooms. Angelica and Jordan had the master bedroom on the ground floor seeing as he's still in a wheelchair, Andre was in the second room downstairs and the rest of us had rooms upstairs. Devonte and I were sharing the second master bedroom that had a view of the water and the city. It was even more beautiful in person than in pictures. I was mesmerised.

"You like it?"

"Like it? I love it. This is beautiful."

"You know what else is beautiful?" He asked with a smirk.

"What?"

"You."

I laughed and playfully hit his chest. "You're so corny sometimes!"

"You love it though."

"Mmmmm." I love everything about you.

"It's all about business tomorrow so we can do whatever you want to do today. A club or some shit?"

I shook my head. "We can't go to a club because Jordan won't be able to come. How about we bring the club here though? I mean, look at this house and the view? We don't need anyone else to have a good time. Just get some alcohol and we're good to go."

"I like you're thinking my girl. You down to make a grocery run with me then?"

"Yeah, lemme just get changed into something more presentable."

He rolled his eyes. "Baby you look fine."

"Devonte I'm in your t-shirt with some of your shorts underneath."

"And you look fine as hell."

"Thank you." I laughed as I felt my cheeks redden. "But no. We're in Miami babe, I have to make use of this time."

I rushed over to my suitcase and opened it up. Searching through my clothes I found the perfect thing to wear before grabbing some shoes and going straight into the en-suite bathroom to change. Once I was changed I fixed my hair and applied a fresh coat of lip gloss to add a little extra touch. Then, I joined Von again who was waiting by the door. He too had gotten changed and was looking daddy-ish with the way his shirt was unbuttoned and his chains sitting there all sparkly.

We walked out of the house hand in hand and got into one of the cars that was being driven by on of Devonte's people. The drive to the store wasn't too long and soon enough we were walking into Walmart. He grabbed a cart and led the way while I trailed behind a little, really taking everything in. It was certainly a lot different than back home. Just about anything was in this place!

We got all the essentials first - food, snacks and drinks (both alcohol and nonalcoholic) - before we went around to get anything else we may need while we were out here. That's when the realisation popped up into my head. I sighed.

"I have to go grab something real quick. You stay here and keep looking."

He nodded his head but kept looking at whatever he was looking at - typical guy stuff. "Okay."

I chuckled and walked off to the section where all the sanitary products were located. It took me a long time to find the pads that I use, but eventually I did. I also made sure to grab a pack of tampons so that I'm still able to swim. I hate that my cycle is due in the next couple of days because I can't stand tampons, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I grabbed some makeup removal products as well before making my way back to my baby.

As I rounded the corner to isle he was in, my face twisted up. Devonte caught my gaze but played it off and put his attention back on the woman who was clearly overstepping and getting my man angry. As I got closer I heard him asking her nicely to stop but she kept on going, flirty like the desperate hoe she has got to be. On the shelf to my left I noticed a box of pregnancy tests...hmmm. Time to be the badass I can be. I smirked, picking up the box and started strutting towards them.

Operation get off my man has now commenced.

When I got to the cart I placed my things inside - the girl was totally oblivious to me since the cart was next to her and all her attention was on Devonte. I left one thing in my hand though; the pregnancy tests. I walked right up to my man and wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry I took so long, I got carried away looking at everything in the baby isle. I got the pregnancy tests though, isn't wonderful that we're probably having a baby?!" I said in the most enthusiastic and exciting tone I could before looking up at the girl. "Oh excuse my rudeness, I didn't realise you were speaking with anyone baby. Hi."

"It's okay, I was just leaving."

The girl quickly walked away. When she was gone I removed myself from Devonte and laughed.

"That'll teach her for being a thirsty little thot."

"I guess I'm not the only protective one around here." He laughed.

"You know it baby."

"But pregnancy tests? Either your cheating on me and think you're pregnant which would probably result in me killing you with my bare hands, or you plan on me getting you pregnant this trip which I'm not opposed too but I thought you didn't want kids right now."

"You're an idiot. I literally just saw them on the shelf back there and the idea came to me. And you definitely won't be getting me pregnant."

"I'll be getting a taste though right?" He asked with a smirk.

I shook my head. "Not if my lady cycle arrives."

"Forreal?" He replied sounding disappointed.

"Quit pouting. You've had a taste every day for the past few days, I'm sure you can handle a week off."

Lord knows I need a damn week off. This man's mouth works wonders but he doesn't let up much. It's always back to back to back orgasms - simply using his tongue and fingers. I don't even know how it's possible and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. He keeps telling me that he needs his daily fix now that he's tasted me. I'm not complaining though. Despite everything he respects me body and always make sure that I'm comfortable with the things we are doing, which is unlike a lot of today's men. Most would just wanna fuck without a care in the world because all they want is their nut but with Devonte he makes sure that I get mine before he allows me to work my magic to get his.

"I'm eating good tonight then."

I shook my head. "If you say so. Now let's finish shopping so that we can get back to the house."

_ _ _

Girl, It's easy to love me now
Would you love me if I was down and out?
Would you still have love for me?
Girl, It's easy to love me now
Would you love me if I was down and out?
Would you still have love for me girl?

'21 Questions' played at a moderate volume while everyone sat in the living room of the mansion. Jordan was comfortable on the sofa with Angelica beside him, Devonte was on the sofa with Gianna on the floor in between his legs, Black, Nasir and Andre were all on bean bags, Alexis was on the other sofa rubbing her bloated stomach and Maria, Elena and Constance were seated on the floor. Jordan had a stack of papers in each hand - one was for truth, the other for dare. Each person had to write down two truths and two dares, then they were given to Jordan who was going to be running the whole game seeing as he couldn't participate fully.

It was going on nine o'clock and everyone expect for Lex and Jordan had some type of liquor in their system. None of them were completely trashed though, it was just enough to give them all a buzz.

"Alright Lex, truth or dare."

She tapped her chin in thought for a few seconds before shrugging. "Fuck it, dare."

"I dare you too- yo who the fuck wrote this one?!" He hollered and busted out laughing. "I dare you to smell everyone's feet in the room and tank them from best to worst."

"Ew what? Nah lemme get a truth."

"You know the rules Lex, start sniffing."

Alexis glared at Maria and flipped her the middle finger which got Maria laughing even harder.

"What kind of dare is that? Y'all are some fucked up individuals."

Jordan chuckled. "Just sniff the damn feet already Chunks."

She scoffed but started to carry out her dare. She began with all the girls first before going around to all the guys. It's gone good right up until she got to Jordan, that's when she gagged. Everyone started laughing even harder than they were before. Jordan on the other hand sat there with a mug on his face.

"Don't do me like that Lex."

"Nigga your feet stink! Don't you wash them shits? Fucking hell."

Jordan rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault, aight? Im injured here. Can't do shit. Practically locked up over here."

"Alexa! Play locked up by Akon!"

I'm steady tryna find a motive
(Motive)
Why I do what I do?
Freedom ain't gettin' no closer
(Closer)
No matter how far I go

My car is stolen
(Stolen)
No registration
(Registration)
Cops patrolin'
(Patrolin')
And now they don't stop me and I get locked up

"You messed up for that Chunky."

"If you'd have cleaned your feet I would've been nice to you." She smiled in return.

"Whatever. Gianna, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"See Lex, she didn't have to think about it. That's a real G right there." Jordan mused. "Whoever wrote this is a sick fucker, but I dare you to lick a car tire."

"What the actual fuck. Who thinks of this shit? Y'all are foul." Gianna ranted while standing to her feet.

She eyed each individual person wanting to know who on Earth had written such a dare down. It was one thing for Alexis to have to smell people's feet, but for Gianna to have to physically lick a car tire, that was next level. Everyone kept a straight face until she reached Alexis who was trying her best to hold in her laugh but that was a miserable fail because she soon busted into a fit of laughter.

"Sleep with one eye open Alexis."

She immediately stopped laughing. "You can't do anything to me, I'm pregnant!"

"Who said I would get my revenge now? I might just wait until after you're pregnant."

"Can we hurry up and do this dare? My camera is ready!" Andre chuckled while holding up his phone.

"Fuck all of you." Gianna snapped before beginning to walk towards the garage where the cars were located.

Everyone followed behind her. She opened the door and stepped into the room full of the cars that Devonte had hired for them to use - there were three in total. One was a sprinter van big enough for all of them to ride in, there was a Range Rover and a smaller convertible sports car. Releasing the breath that she'd been holding in, she made her way over to the nearest car. She crouched down beside it and slowly leaned in. The others watched closely. Andre got closer with his camera to make sure he got actual evidence. Then she completely went for it.

"Yooooooo she fucking did it!" Andre laughed as Gianna stood up straight.

"I'm going to brush my teeth, that shit is nasty. There's probably dinosaur dust on my tongue."

"Dramatic." Elena commented.

"She's allowed to be." Devonte chimed in and shot a wink at his girl who blushed in return. "Y'all keep going with the game, I'm gonna make sure my baby gets all that dinosaur dust off her tongue."

He grabbed his girlfriend's hand before they walked back into the house, heading straight upstairs while the others returned to the living room.

Blacked laughed. "I bet y'all fifty bucks they're gonna fuck."

"I don't know..Gia isn't really like that." Maria replied.

"All the more reason to bet then."

"Fine, I'm in. Y'all?"

"Fuck it. I'm down too."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Mmm, I don't think it'll happen after the situation with Andre but we'll see." Nas said. "Anyway back to the game. Who's up next?"

The nine of them went through a few more truths and dares before taking a short break to grab some more drinks and snacks. Just as they were all entering the living room again the sound of moaning followed by the sound of Gianna saying 'don't stop' made its way downstairs. No one had ever heard back in New York because Devonte's room was sound proof but here in Miami, it was a different story.

"Pay up motherfuckers!" 

_

_

_

Something fun before it gets serious..

Questions + Responses:

Miami manison in MM

Gianna is hilarious 🤣 no one can touch her man lmao

Devonte needs his daily fix 😂😂 are we mad tho? nope!

The whole group is wild!

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 765 55
Azia Rodriguez Martin and Leo Russo Romano are rivals and enemies . What will happen when their lives will be entangled in a way they never thought o...
23K 608 22
VALENTINA RUSSO. ( Lombardi ) She is an assassin cold but well mannered, sweet and talkative only for her mom and her loved one...
3.2K 176 29
Marchetti Mafia leader,Salvatore Marchetti was betrayed and killed by people he trusted.for this crime accused was his eldest son Giovanni Marchetti...
49.5K 768 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...