Kanto's Pride

By pseudoforce

This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 34

11.2K 127 163
By pseudoforce

Ash gave a yawn and sat up on his bed. He stretched a bit and glanced at the clock. It was 7:25 in the morning. Pikachu was sound asleep by his side.

He closed his eyes for a moment and recalled everything that happened last night. Calling the girls to his dorm, telling them everything, settling the dispute among them and finally agreeing on sharing him. He also shivered a bit remembering how they tried to ganged up and tried to seduce him.

Well it was intended in a fun like manner, but still they really managed to turn his face into every shade of red there was. It was a long night for him indeed.

Ash ran his hands over his face, attempting to shake off the drowsiness.

'Is there any chance all of it was a dream?' he thought as he left his bed for the shower.

After freshing up, Ash started to get dressed for the session. There was a little commotion in the kitchen as Pikachu was running around with his ketchup as usual.
Ash started to check his phone for any updates when suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

"Who could that be?" he wondered and got up to open the door.

"Morning Ash," the cheerful voice of a blunette said.

"D-Dawn? Mornin," Ash said, slightly surprised to see her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Um..well, I wanted to take you to the cafe for breakfast," she replied with a little blush.

"Oh, so where are the others?" he asked, letting out a little yawn.

"They are already there. It seems you had a rough night huh?" Dawn asked knowingly, giggling to herself.

Ash looked at her. She was looking cute as usual. Her blue long hair was straightened down perfectly. She was wearing a red V-neck top, a white scarf and a similar colored beanie on her head which had a pokeball print on it. Two gold clips were holding her hair in the front. She had small white underskirt and pair of pink knee-high boots with white socks underneath, leaving her legs exposed between.

He remembered how the girls were pestering him last night and mainly Dawn led the assault. He frowned at her.

"You seem pretty happy about it," he said as the blunette laughed.

"What are talking about Ash?" she asked innocently, looking at him sweetly.

Ash suddenly had a very naughty thought in his mind. He looked down to both sides of the corrider to check if anyone was there.
Fortunately for him it was empty, and unfortunate for Dawn. Without warning, he grabbed her arm and pulled her inside forcefully. Her screams died down when Ash shut the door and pinned her against it with a smirk.

"Not so brave now, are you?" he asked, holding both of her arms tightly with his hands, as she struggled to break free.

"A-Ash! What are you-? L-let me go," she protested and blushed heavily from the sudden contact.

"It's not going to be so easy miss," he said with a smirk as he closed the distance between their faces. Dawn was looking like she would faint any moment.

"P-please stop. You are going to make me nosebleed," she said looking away, completely flushed.

"Aww but I wanted to have some fun," Ash said playfully as Dawn looked horrified.

That sentence was totally ambiguous. Ash actually was teasing Dawn and didn't intend to do anything... inappropriate. But the blunette took the meaning of fun in an ill-suited way, as she now vigorously tried to break free of his grasp.

"I am warning you Ash. If you try anything, I am going to scream and trust me, it won't be pretty," she said glaring at Ash. The oblivious fool just gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean 'try anything'? And why are you going to scream for it?" he asked.

"Ugh just let me go," she whined.

There wasn't any change of movement from Ash.

"Alright, you asked for it," Dawn said as she opened her mouth, preparing for the devastating attack.

Ash's eyes widened. He sure wasn't any expert in girls, but even he knew things get pretty ugly when a girl screams. People won't even bother to ask what's wrong. They will just see a boy near her and immediately assume that he has done something awful and start beating or ridiculing him, not even giving the chance of explaining. Yep. It was even scarier than a Hyper Beam.

The raven haired didn't know what to do as he was startled. There seemed to be only one way to stop that attack.

"AAAA- mmmmmm hmmm," Dawn almost screamed when something instantly blocked her mouth as she moaned in surprise.

She looked to see Ash blocking her mouth by pushing his lips against hers. It wasn't intentional, but he surely started kissing her.

Ash could feel that her body stopped struggling as she slowly, but surely melted into the kiss. He let go of her arms. Instead of pushing him away she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After a warm moment, Ash broke the kiss as Dawn looked extremely irritated and disappointed too.

"Sorry Dawn, I shouldn't have-," Ash started but the coordinator interrupted him by putting a finger on his lips.

"Stop being so nice all the time," she whispered annoyingly and grabbed his T-shirt, pulling him to another kiss. He responded back as well, but something told him that she wanted more. He couldn't resist any longer and gave in to his testosterones for the Arceus knows what time.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. He poked his tongue for permission at her mouth as Dawn let it in. He started to relish her, but this time more slowly and gently. He didn't left a single place in her mouth untouched. Dawn moaned loudly from the pleasure as she started to brush her tongue against her lover's. Their lips responded on their own, smacking each other with extreme rapture.

Ash guided her to the couch, still in lip lock as he gently laid there with him on top of her. After making themselves comfortable, they started to make out again. He took off Dawn's beanie in the process and also removed her scarf. The coordinator used her feet to take off the boots as well.
After filling his desires with the mouth, the male teen now started to kiss her delicate neck with great affection. He then lifted her body by grabbing her ass into a sitting position on his lap. The blunette obliged and wrapped her arms and legs around him as Ash smooched her exposed portion of the V-neck amorously.
The female teen started to get wet from the utmost pleasure, as she stroked Ash's smooth black hair lovingly and whimpered from the contact of his lips on her skin.

"I was gone for like what.... 10 minutes?!" a familiar yellow mouse pokemon said with disbelief as he saw the couple snogging on the sofa. He sighed and went back to the kitchen.

The couple was in the heat of the moment. Ash now started caressing her seductive legs with tender as Dawn kept smacking him on the lips. Their lust and desire were reaching the climax when suddenly, a phone rang.

Dawn broke the kiss and glanced at the table to see the screen of her phone showing a caller ID. Ash didn't seem to care as continued his assault on her neck. She picked up the phone.

"Who is this?" the blunette asked irritatedly.

"Its May, and what's with the attitude?" the brunette questioned her back on the phone.

Dawn quickly took a glance at the screen again and cursed herself, for not noticing the caller. She put it back at her ear.

"Where the heck are you anyway?" May asked her as Dawn tensed up. On this side, Ash was nuzzling his cheek against hers and kissing the soft part of her ear. She could feel a pair of warm and strong hands inside her body. She looked down to see his hands going under her top and stroking her stomach. It felt so good that she couldn't help, but let out a cute moan.

Unfortunately, May heard it from the other side as she gave a weird look at her phone before speaking again.

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked uncertainly.

"Oh, I am feeling... ah...great," Dawn replied in a seductive voice causing May to almost drop her phone.

"O-ok...umm...see you.... at the cafe....I-I willtalktoyoulaterbye," the brunette said quickly and cut the call. She sweated and looked back at her blank screen.

"Didn't knew she was stirring the macaroni," May murmured to herself.

"Ahh Ash..... stop..... please," Dawn pleaded as Ash finally stopped his rampage and loosened his grip of her.

"Hmm?" still in embrace, Ash looked at her and gave a cute look, those auburn eyes attracting the girl once again. Dawn held herself back and just gave him a sweet final kiss by cupping his face. She then proceeded to get up from the steamy position. As she was was readjusting her clothes, Ash wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, slowly shoved away her hair and kissed her neck affectionately. Dawn sighed.

"C'mon Ash.....stop," she murmured with a giggle as the boy turned her around to face him.

"Sorry if it was a bit too much," he said placing his forehead against hers.

Dawn gave a peck on his lips and nuzzled his cheek with her hand.

"Don't be. Although I am surprised you are capable of doing such a thing, considering how dense you are," she said with a snigger.

Ash sighed. "Not that again," he said and supported his head on her shoulder.

"Now c'mon, we will be late for breakfast," she said and gently pushed him away.

Pikachu emerged from the kitchen and walked upto them slowly as he tugged on its trainer's leg. Ash looked down.

"Done already?" he said with a smug look causing Ash to go red in embarrassment. But as usual, only Ash could understand him, which he was relieved for. The mouse
then looked at Dawn and then gazed around the room.

"Pika pika?" it said looking at the blunette.

Dawn looked at Ash with confusion.

"He's asking where's Piplup," the trainer translated as the coordinator facepalmed.

"I totally forgot that I left him in my room. I will see you at the cafe Ash," she said and quickly left his room, leaving Ash and Pikachu to sweatdrop.

"Let's go too buddy," he said as Pikachu nodded in agreement, before both partners
egressed from their room.

***

"I told you that's mine," said an angry voice of Gary as he pushed the fork further into the steak.

"No you halfwit, I called dibs on it first," said Barry as he dug his fork on the steak as well.

"Will you guys cut it out for once?" asked Max, annoyingly.

"See, even Max isn't acting like a kid where he should be," said Iris.

"Yeah I am -- HEY!" protested Max at Iris's indirect statement.

"Sometimes it's a pain to be the only adult in the group," Brock said defeatedly.

"I hear you Brock," agreed Cilan with a sigh.

The lively and happy group were having there breakfast in the cafe just like any normal day. The weather was nice and sunny with all the excited students of the academy ready to start their session.

"Hey guys," a familiar blunette said as she took a seat with the others.

"Morning Dawn," greeted Serena.

"How's it going?" said Brock.

"A very good morning to you," said Cilan with his gentleman voice.

"All good, thanks," she responded and proceeded to start her breakfast. One individual though was staring weirdly at her.

"So..... Dawn," May said leaning towards her.

"Y-yeah?" the blunette asked nervously.

May smirked. "You seem pretty happy."

"I-I am? Yeah i-its a good day I guess hehe," Dawn replied back, laughing nervously.

"Which toy was it?" May whispered in her friend's ear causing Dawn to go red in embarrassment.

"W-what the hell?" she whispered back.

"Well, you were moaning when I called you so...." May didn't finish.

Dawn was completely shut off. She couldn't believe May had assumed from her moaning that she was doing....... that. She was thinking to say something when a voice interrupted them.

"Morning guys," the calm voice of Ash said as he came to their table. He brought Anabel with him too as both of them took a seat.

"Ah if it isn't my man," Gary said with a smirk.

"Hi Ash," Serena greeted with a smile and gave a wink at the boy.

May got up from her seat and sit beside him, most probably to flirt. Dawn sighed in relief and decided to keep distance from Ash for the time being.

"Hey Ash, wanna train with us today?" offered Kiawe.

"Yeah it will be great," agreed Max.

"You have to train with us or I will fine you," Barry warned.

"Your mom should be given a fine for giving birth to you," Gary mutttered, only to receive a smack on his head from both Mallow and Lana, who heard that offensive comment.

"Sure, why not?" Ash replied with a smile and then started to eat his breakfast.

Later, Clemont and Bonnie joined them too with the girl complaining about how lazy her elder brother has gotten, leaving the gym leader embarrassed. It was kind of cute actually.

"Wow Goh, why did you came so early?" Gary asked sarcastically to the panting boy, who was the last one to join them. The others laughed.

"Dude, not funny. I can't believe I failed to catch that shiny Vivillion," Goh said as he drank some water from a glass.

"You normally don't miss," said Ash.

"Yeah. You literally catch pokemon with every pokeball you throw," added Gary with a small smile.

"Are you still making fun of me?" Goh asked irritatedly as Gary just whistled.

"C'mon, let's finish quickly so we can go back to our activities," May said as the others nodded.

Brock couldn't help but notice how the females were centering Ash and begged for his attention consistently. He sighed and shook his head.

'Arceus, not only he has been collecting new pokemon but also new woman from every region,' the doctor thought sadly, but also proud of his friend.

After finishing breakfast they started to get up, when suddenly and literally, the phones started to tune or vibrate of everyone present their at the cafeteria. They hurriedly took it out and checked to see an official message from the authority itself.

"A meeting?" asked Gary.

"Why so sudden?" added Max.

"Maybe the professors wanted to talk about something important?" Clemont guessed.

"It says to arrive at the auditorium in 10 minutes," Lillie said, reading the message carefully.

"I guess it's better we leave now," Ash suggested.

"Yeah sure," agreed Serena immediately.

"Anything you say Ash," said Anabel.

"Ditto," added Dawn with a smile.

It was quite noticeable now how the girls were clinging to the raven haired trainer.
Some noticed, but decided to stay quite, while the others who were a bit oblivious simply ignored it. And then, there was Gary.

"Pfft, and people call me a simp," he said and immediately earned himself a Brick Break on his head from May, who was close to him.

"Serves you right," Max said laughing.

***

The auditorium was large enough to hold thousands of students. It was air conditioned and arranged decoratively. For the sake of description, here's a picture of it.

Students started to fill in quickly. The gang arrived as well and picked their seats close to each other. The audience could be heard murmuring and whispering about the cause of this meeting.

"I was here first," a voice said.

"No, it was me," another fighted back.

Ash looked over and saw two students fighting over a seat. Suddenly, a blonde haired guy interfered and gave both of them a glare. The guys looked frightened as they quickly gave him the seat and jolted away. Gladion sighed and took the seat they were fighting for before. Ash chuckled to himself at the scene.
Apparently, Lillie saw it too and wasn't exactly proud of her brother.

Pikachu decided to take a nap, again as he curled up in a ball on its trainer's lap. Ash saw as the other people he knew like Misty, Calem, Miette, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Sawyer, Brendan, Drew, Stephan, Cameron, Korrina, Ethan and so on, as they along with everyone else finally started to settle down. The professors came one by one and sat on the front row. The lights were then focused on the podium of the stage as the famous Kanto Professor Samuel Oak walked towards and stood on it. The noises and shouts slowly died down.

Oak cleared his throat and spoke.

"I thank all of you for coming in such a short notice, but I promise it will be worth all your time," he said grabbing everyone's attention.

"First of all, I hope you are enjoying your time here at the academy. I can't tell you how happy I am to see all the aspiring pokemon trainers growing their career before my eyes," he said as the audience cheered a bit.

"But however, to avoid monotony in our daily routine, we professors decided to make things a bit more interesting," he said. "But before that, let me introduce you to two of our guests we have here today," Oak said as he gestured his hand to the side. Everyone looked on to see a middle aged man with brown hair and glasses sauntering to the stage. Beside him there was an elderly aged woman with light brown hair and traingular glasses fitted with her nose.

"I introduce you to Professor Cerise and Professor Magnolia," Oak said as the students clapped politely.

"Wow its Professor Cerise," said Goh.

"And Magnolia too," said Gary. "An expert on dynamaxing from the Galar region."

"These two honourable persons will join in with us for the upcoming event," said Oak again in a cryptic.

"Gramps really like suspenses, doesn't he?" Oak's grandson said with a sigh.

"You can say that again," agreed Ash.

"So now it is time for me to tell you all about the occasion I've called you here for," tge Kanto Professor said as the students listened intently.

"Our academy is going to arrange a Pokemon Tournament for all the students."

As soon as the announcement was made, most of the battlers there erupted into cheers and applause. The non-battlers looked a bit disappointed.

"But it's not just a normal Tournament," Oak continued further. "All students including the battlers, coordinators, performers can participate. Even the doctors and researchers too if they want to."

This time, everyone of the audience was interested in this so-called event.

"I will let Professor Cerise explain the rest," he said and stepped off the podium as the mentioned person now started to explain the Tournament.

"This tournament is going to be divided into four categories. For the battlers, there are going to be a Pokemon Battles. For the coordinators there are going to be contests. Performances for the performers and finally practical field exam for the doctors and researchers," Professor Cerise explained.

The cheers of the crowd of students echoed through the walls of the auditorium.

"Each individual who would emerge as the top from these four categories, will be given the opportunity to manifest their skills and abilities in an even higher level," Cerise explained and stepped down from the podium as Oak took it from there.

"So as you can understand, this is a very good opportunity for you to build up your career to a greater extent. And to conjure up this excitement of yours even further, I would like to mention a few prizes," Oak said with a smirk as students were boiling up with excitement.

He cleared his throat once again.

"Two of who will pass the practical field exams of both the doctors and researchers with the highest marks, they will be given the chance to take a seat in an exam for the highest degree of their respective occupations."

A portion of the crowd cheered loudly as the others clapped as well. This was a good opportunity for people like Gary, Goh and Brock.

"Now for the performers. The individual who will emerge victorious will be given the opportunity to challenge the current Kalos Queen in a performance battle for the title."

All the performers present there started to cheer loudly. Serena was red in embarrassment from the attention she was getting. She won't have to participate, but have to prepare herself for the upcoming challenger.

"For the coordinators, the winner will be given the lucky chance to challenge none other than Wallace himself, for the Contest Champion title."

May and Dawn screamed loudly with the rest of the coordinators. The people who were sitting close to them had to face a temporary ear problem.

"And finally for the battlers," Oak said as the final portion of the crowd looked at him, eager to hear the prize.

"The victor will be given the golden opportunity to challenge the Kalos Champion Diantha herself for the title."

Just like the celebrations of the Happy New Year, the large auditorium exploded into huge cheers like explosions. People were clapping, cheering and sending all sorts of slangs like 'fuck', 'shit', 'damn', etc. to the air, not being able to keep the enthusiasm inside them.

Even Pikachu was awake when he heard the last prize about the battlers. He and Ash looked at each other with a knowing smirk, having the same thought.

'Perfect.'

***

New Chapter for the New Year. Let's hope this year will be less harsh than the last one. Stay Safe and God Bless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 393 12
CONTINUED ON @CrazyPokemonWriters Ash Ketchum just recently beat Diantha, becoming the new Kalos champion, a day after Serena Yvonne beat Aria, beco...
205K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
48.9K 734 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...
41.1K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...