Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 78

2.1K 53 10
By perks_eos1800

December 24, 2020

She smiled through the kiss when she felt Harry pull her closer with her waist. She then wrap her arms around his neck, bringing hin closer making him chuckle as they pulled each other closer, needing all kiss and touch.

Theyre skin to skin and pressed up on each other.

She stood on her tippy toes to reach more of Harry making him pull her off the ground a little to twirl her around with his arms tight on her waist.

"Harry" Noelle squealed making the people around them laugh.

Bringing her back on the ground, Harry grinned pressing his forehead against her while she blushed softly.

"Merry Christmas, baby angel" Harry quietly said, his smile is still there.

"Merry Christmas, Edward"Noelle giggled before Harry smiled so wide and nuzzled his face on her jaw.

She hugged his neck tightly before Harry moved his face and kiss the corner of her mouth. Still needy for him, Noelle cupped the side of his face before pressing her lips on his making him smile.

"So, when's the wedding my children?"The couple pulled away when they heard a familiar voice.

Turning their head to the side, they gasp when they saw Noelle's family standing beside Jeff's, all smiling.

"Daddy"Noelle grinned before getting out of Harry's gasp before running to her family.

Immediately, her family welcomed her with their open arms before suddenly, Avri whined on Quinn's arms.

"Harry" Avri extended her arms out.

Harry's heart melted. He knows that this is the first Christmas that he didnt get to celebrate with his family but now, this is the second time that he got to celebrate with the Downey's again after for so many years.

Noelle smiled at Harry making him smile  before walking towards them.

Does mom and Gemma knows that theyre here?

They'll be so happy if they know.

When Harry reached them, Robert pulled him into a hug. One of his children that he loves so much.

Robert felt at peace seeing his daughter and Harry after not seeing them for months.

"Merry Christmas"Robert smiled when they pulled away.

"Merry Christmas"Harry grinned before he felt Avri tugged on his sweater, "Hi, beautiful"

They all smiled at him seeing him so happy as Noelle leaned her head to her mom's as they all greeted each other.

"This is a surprise by the way"Adelaide said making Wesley roll his eyes.

"No shit"Wesley replied.

"Wait what about Grandma—" Noelle asked knowing that this is the second time already that they didnt celebrate with them.

"Dont worry about them"Quinn nudged Noelle's arms as they all look at them.

"They were pissed"Adelaide cackled as Robert chuckled while Jeff handed him a wine.

"But its fine"Susan smiled before cupping Harry's face knowing Harry squirmed at that.

Considering Elise doesnt like Harry, it really pissed her off knowing that Robert and Susan will really fly to LA to celebrate Christmas with him and NNoelle.

Well, its half of the reason isnt really about that, because of their works also so they need to be in LA.

"We're happy with our decision"Susan softly said before kissing Harry's forehead, "Now lets celebrate"

Harry never felt so happy like this before and he loves it. He knows he found his family already.

-

"Come here" Harry pat the space beside him on the bed.

Noelle hummed as she tied her braid to the side with her scrunchie. She then pursed her lips as she walked to the bed and sat on it.

Its already midnight in LA right now. They celebrated happily earlier, they also facetimed Anne and Gemma. Anne crying cause she misses her children already, but Robert and Susan assured making her so thankful for it.

After thet celebrated, they decided they'll open gifts tomorrow when they wake up.

Noelle then faced Harry before sitting in a pretzel positions as they looked at each other.

"I have to show you something"Harry said as Noelle nodded, making some hair fall off of her braid, "Just dont freak or something"

"Why would I freak out?"Noelle furrowed her brows.

"Cause its uh....—s'permanent" Harry ran a hand through his hair as Noelle frowned.

Noelle then pursed her lips before nodding at him. He then let out a soft okay before he starts to take off his sweater.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she stuttered, "What are— y-you doin—"

Heaving a breath, Harry put his sweater to the side before looking at Noelle who looked confused. Harry then tapped his chest making her more confused.

Then she let her eyes wander on his body before she saw it with a gasp.

Under his collarbone and beside the 17BLACK, there's a little a clear bandage that shows a new tattoo.

"Wha— Harry I uhm.. A new tattoo?"Noelle blinked, looking back at him.

"Yeah"Harry nodded before pursing his lips, "I know you don't like the idea of tattoos with a deep meaning, especially in couples but hear me out"

Yeah she disliked that idea of someone tattoibg someone on their skin. You tattoo someone on your skin without knowing the future and consequence of it is just ridiculous.

"Remember February 14, 2001?"Harry started, but seeing Noelle a little confused, he continued "I told you that you'll be on my skin one day to remind you that you're always here for me and for each other but now—"

Noelle blinked, she was four back then so the memories were a little hazy but she does remember some details about that day.

It was Valentines and she was drawing some things that you couldn't understand but for little Harry, it was art.

"This is a reminder that youre real, that youre just not in my head"Harry tapped the healing tattoos softly, "A reminder that youre here, that I  got to touch you, feel you and love you"

Noelle cant help but feel her heart beat move faster. His words were so filled with love. She loves so much that she could cry her eyes out right now.

Harry then pulled something from behind him making Noelle look at him ridiculously. He then laughed, holding it between his index and thumb.

"M'not proposing"Harry smiled as Noelle blinked, "Atleast not yet"

"No shit"Noelle replied making Harry chuckled before grabbing Noelle's right hand.

"Its a promise ring, my love" Harry pursed as Noelle blinked at him, "I promise that m'gonna marry you one day, you'll walk down the aisle looking like the angel that you are and we'll say each other. I dont believe in forever but with you, youre my forever. If one day everything will go south which Im hoping to God that it wont—"

Noelle cant help but chuckle at him softly as she squeezed his hand.

"But I promise you that I'll keep you in my life, youre stuck with me Noelle and I wont let you go again"Harry sniffed a little before looking at his angel who has tears in her eyes, "I know you normally don't like promises without reassurance but—"

"Shut up and put it on"Noelle stretched her hand out as Harry blinked.

He didn't expect that one, he knew she might be hesitating about it. He knows that if he makes promises to Noelle, he always reassures her but most of the time, he knew that Noelle is always hesitant when it comes promises.

He remembered Noelle saying that its because of her exes.

Harry then grinned before putting the simple band on her finger. Noelle then gasped seeing how pretty it looks. It was just simple band with a little knot on the middle, no one will know that its a promise ring but it was beautiful.

Harry cant help but chuckle at his angel before taking her hand and kiss it making her smile. He then took a deep breath before scratching his little stubble.

"Guess I have to show you this too"Harry said making her furrow her brows before he held out his left arm and twisted it a little to show her.

There lies the medium sized cursive Angel beside the Rose's stem.

"Harry"Noelle cooed taking his arm to examine it, "Its beautiful"

"Like you? Yeah"Harry said rubbing his thumb on her cheek making her blush.

His angel then leaned down to press a kiss on the healing tattoo making him smile, "When did you got it?"

"Earlier"Harry cheekily shrugged making her chuckle.

"Must be why you were wearing a sweater all day"Noelle rose a brow at him as he nodded.

She then smiled, letting go of his arm before pursing her lips as Harry looks at her.

"I have to show you something too then"Noelle smiled, but Harry saw the glint in her eyes.

With a tilt of his head and a furrowed brows, Noelle suddenly took off her shirt that she is wearing. Harry widened his eyes to her bold movement, its not that he havent seen her naked. They literally have sex all the time and shower together, but this was new of her to just strip infront of him.

He doesnt know where to look, she's completely bare and only in her white underwear.

"I got something"Noelle spoke softly before twisting her body a little to show him.

Thats when he saw it, two little butterflies under her boob sitting prettily.

"Angel" Harry breathed out before reaching out to touch it making her shiver a little, "Its beautiful"

Noelle smiled before twisting her body back while he stayed his hand on it.

"I thought you didnt want one"Harry said.

"Yeah but, one morning I woke up and decided I want one, but only some not many"Noelle explained making Harry smiles as he rub his thumb on her skin, "Then when me and Kurt got there, the butterfly design reminded me of you so I got it"

"Well aren't you sweet, my sweet baby angel?"Harry smugly smirked making her shove him softly.

When she shoved him, Harry took it as an advantage to push her on the bed and went on top of her as she smiled.

"Do you know how good you are to me?"Harry said as Noelle shook her head cheekily making him chuckle.

"I wish I can say how many times that I love you"Noelle softly said as she wrapped her arms around his neck before gazing on his angel wings tattoo.

Harry's right hand then came up on her face, caressing it before Noelle caught his thumb and brought it in her mouth to suck it making him smile.

"Can I tattoo you, Evie?"He asked as Noelle blinked up at him, "Its okay if you dont want to"

Noelle the nodded at him before opening her mouth, tongue heavy with his thumb on it, "As long as I can tattoo you too"

He then smirked, kissing her head making her close her eyes with his warmth, "You got it, baby love"

Not proof read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
129K 2.5K 76
He placed his hands on the side of my face before he pulled me in for a kiss. I stared into his eyes as I laid my hands over his, "I adore you." I c...
3.5K 197 15
Harry Styles held his breath as his blind date emerged from the car outside. Nervously he watched from his unseen position in the restaurant bar as t...
63.4K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...