𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫...

By samfenders

maybe we are the champagne lovers. lay in the dark, we're stargazing now. 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘵�... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒.
𝐢. the girl next door
𝐢𝐢. that lancaster lad
𝐢𝐢𝐢. yes sir, i can boogie
𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢. will we talk?
𝐯. with a little help from my friends
𝐯𝐢. we are family
𝐯𝐢𝐢. read all about it
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. one and only
𝐢𝐱. half the world away
𝐱. this is the one
𝐱𝐢. all my friends
𝐱𝐢𝐢. friday, im in love
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. love, hope and misery
𝐱𝐢𝐯. listen to your friends
𝐱𝐯. the ballad of love and hate
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chasing pavements
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. when the tough gets going
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the masterplan
𝐱𝐱. this, i promise you

𝐱𝐢𝐱. what about us?

635 22 0
By samfenders

"Mission accomplished!" Ebony cheered as her and Callie had finally managed to finalise a plan between themselves and Scott. "I'm telling you this time that they are going to work out."

"And if they don't?" Callie questioned, cocking her head to the side. "What happens? We're gonna be stuck with a love sick puppy of a footballer and our best friend who no longer wants to talk to us because we went behind her back..."

"You're normally the one encouraging this, this is going to be so good for the both of them." She said, remaining optimising about the whole situation. "Just trust my word on this one, will you?"

"Fine but if she's mad, it's all on you." Callie reluctantly agreed. Although deep down, she was the biggest shipper of the two.

"Why are you two acting so shifty? What's the big surprise?" Maisie questioned, standing in between her two best friends. "What are you planning?"

"Oh, nothing." Callie spat out, having no time to make up any source of lie or excuse to save themselves. "Suppose we're just thinking on how to celebrate our graduations best as possible, you really only get to do this once."

"I thought we were going out tonight anyway? I don't really see the big deal, graduations graduation." The brunette shrugged, not really fussed at the situation.

"Just wait and see what we have planned for you." Ebony grinned, giving a side eye to Callie which was instantly returned. "You'll either love us or you'll hate us."

"Literally." Callie half laughed, slightly confusing Maisie. "Anyway, I hope you're wearing that nice new outfit we helped you pick out in town."

"Of course, I am." Maisie nodded her head. "You two seemed to love it that much so why the hell not?!"

"Which reminds me I've left all my stuff at Callie's, would a fifteen minute delay in getting ready with one another be alright?" The blonde asked, immediately getting the seal of approval.

"Of course, I'll have the pre's ready." Maisy chimed, referring to the few bottles of wine that laid in her kitchen before the girls went off in their separate ways.

Sitting in the outfit her two best friends had chosen her with a glass of her favourite fine wine in her hand, the day had soon turned sour with neither Callie or Ebony actually returning like they said they would.

"Seriously, how hard is it to pick up your phone?" Maisie huffed, throwing her phone to the opposite end of the sofa. "Call yourselves friends."

At that moment, she stopped in her tracks as her phone went off. The caller ID read it was Callie, finally returning one of her many calls.

"You two said fifteen minutes, not an hour." The girl sighed, awaiting for one of the girls on the opposite end to speak. "Where the hell are you two?"

"Ebs had an outfit mishap, but its sorted." Callie spoke, lying straight through her teeth. "We're on our way now, like any second."

"It certainly doesn't sound like you two are in the echoey corridor if its just a second." Maisie didn't seem to take anything she was being told. "Your lying to me."

"Right, love you. Bye!" The girls said in unison with Maisie's phone nearly being lobbed over the sofa once again. She jumped as she heard a knock at her door.

"I know I'm not who you expected but I can't be any worse, can I?" She opened the door to find Scott standing there. Not knowing how to react, Maisie stood there with her mouth wide open.

"If I'm putting two and two together, you and the girl's were in this together?" Maisie finally found her tongue, letting the footballer into her flat. "I don't know wether to love you all or hate you all right now."

"The first one hopefully." He awkwardly laughed, hoping it wasn't the wrong thing to say. "I'm surprised you even let me in."

"I wanted to know what you're doing here." She half laughed with him. "Any sane man would give up after one rejection, not three or however many it actually was."

"Too many to count." Scott chuckled. It all felt normal between the two of them already, with no awkward tension. "You know me, I never give up."

"I can tell." Maisie said, as her smile grew wider. "That's something I really admire about you, Scotty."

"This is the nicest you've been to me in months. Are you going to friendzone me once again?"

"Don't knock it, I might."

"Please say you're kidding?" Scott's eyes widened as he looked for some reassurance from her.

"Of course." She said, patting his shoulder. "So, what's the real reason that you're here to see me?"

"I want to try again and talk things through properly, none of this blocking each other out for as long as we can." Scott came straight out and said it how it was. "That's if you're willing to as well."

"Letting you in was a good start, I think we'll have a hell of a lot to get through." Maisie said as the footballer nodded his head in agreement with her. "You're still willing to, no matter how long it takes?"

"Otherwise, I wouldn't be here, dummy." Scott laughed with her as they took a seat on the sofa next to one another.

"An even better start then." The smile didn't budge from Maisie's lips. "So, where do we start?"

"I want to start by asking you to dinner, try and make it up to you as much as I can." He confidently said, taking Maisie aback.

"Woah, steady there, tiger."

"Well, you didn't say no, did you?"

"Shut up and let's get back to this talking thing." She said as the pair burst out into another fit of giggles.

two consistent uploads?! who am i??

i think maisie and scott may have just been my favourite two to write about so far!! these two will always have a soft spot, ahhh <33

all my love, b x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 220 21
But I'd go back and ride that rollercoaster with you.
8.9K 240 62
hey hey hey lover, you don't have to be a star.... hey hey hey lover, i love you just the way you are. a conor gallagher fanfic.
18.5K 585 10
𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! .☘︎ ݁˖ ❝can't get you off my mind i've 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊�...
382K 5.7K 125
A typical story of boy meets girl, a holiday romance. Nothing more than two twenty something's enjoying a lavish summer break with friends, no string...