The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 19

55K 1.4K 536
By amberpoconuts

After a few minutes, Elena woke up and started asking a bunch of questions like in the show making me roll my eyes. Damn, this girl just doesn't know how to shut her mouth.

I turned to her sharply after she wouldn't shut the hell up "Elena shut up, I am handling this, you will be fine. Now shut the hell up, your life is probably the most valuable thing besides me to the guy that's coming. Chill the hell out" I snapped at her.

She blinked at me in shock "what? What the hell does that even mean? Do you know these people? What's going on Ally?!" she asked as she looked between me and Rose getting more and more frantic. 

I just glared at her "that's it" I said before snapping my fingers making her fall like a sack of potatoes onto the couch, The spell put her to sleep until I deem it necasarry for her to come back to the land of the living. Finally some damn quiet. My fucking head hurts from when that ass hat kidnapped me....well you did know what you were getting into Ally so it's kinda your own fault...

I just curled up on the chair and massaged my temples while waiting for Elijah.

~~~~~~

I watched silently as Rose and Trevor made their forever speech. Forever ends today motherfuckers.

The moment was cut off when suddenly we heard a loud knocking that made my heartbeat speed up. He's here. Finally...I've been waiting for so long.

I didn't pay attention to anything. 

I just sat in the back of the room bouncing my knee and trying to stay out of sight so I could make a dramatic entrance. Damn bitch you just have to be extra...well he is our mate so whatever.

I watched as he walked in, he didn't see me yet and it gave me a second to collect my bearings.

I took a shaky breath from where I was sitting.

I had made a bubble of silence around me so he would be able to see me if he looked but he couldn't hear anything. It kept him from even hearing my heartbeat. A very handy spell when wanting to be sneaky with vampires. Or when you're having a damn panic attack cuz you're about to meet your mate. It's a very versatile spell.

I had found that most vampires rely on their hearing to know if people are around and barely ever even scan a room. Why would you if you could hear a heartbeat from miles away?

Elijah apparently started the trend since he didn't even look in my corner of the room. We're going to have to work on that.

I snorted when Trever looked like he was shitting himself. 

I watched as Elijah saw Elena passed out and sped to her checking if she was human. 

He leaned in and sniffed her and I could see a bit of tenderness in his eyes that had me almost seething. It's okay Ally, Breath, You must not murder Elena and then beat the living shit out of Elijah. He has not met you yet. That would not be reasonable. We must be reasonable. He had a past with Kathrine and that's FINE... You can handle that... Breath... In. Out. In. Out. We Don't kill doppelgangers. We don't Kill Doppelgangers....At least not until the ritual.

I was so distracted I barely registered it when he pulled back from her with a shocked look on his face.

He still hadn't noticed me yet when he turned to Trever "one last piece of business, then were done" Elijah said as he turned to face Trevor.

I decided to let this play out and then make my presence known after the shithead is decapitated. At least I can get my ring back.

I was staying purposely in the back to watch what happens before interfering.

"I've waited so long for this day Elijah, I am truly very sorry" Trever said as he glanced at Elijah nervously. 

"Oh your apology is not necessary" Elijah said as he circled him like a predator. Why is this hot? Focus Ally!

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you" Trever said with his head down in submission. 

"Why yes, you are the guilty one. Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that I honor, but where was your loyalty?" Elijah asked as he continued circling him before stopping in front of him.

Trever glanced at Rose before looking at Elijah meekly "I beg your forgiveness" Trever pleaded pathetically. 

"So granted" Elijah said before karate chopping Trevor's head straight from his body. AND BAMN OFF WITH HIS HEAD.

Rose started crying in despair before saying "you" accusingly and taking a step towards Elijah. 

Elijah ignored her and fixed his cufflink "don't Rose, now that you are free" he said without a care in the world.

I lowered the spell and started to slow clap. "Well done" I said while stepping out of my hiding spot. Damn evil villain entrance..I love it!

Elijah turned towards me suddenly with actual surprise on his face.

I waited with bated breath for him to meet my eyes and when he did it was the best feeling I have ever felt.

I felt the world spin around me, No us. It felt like me and him were the only things standing still and everything else just melted away.

I would do anything to see him happy and safe from all harm.

I would kill and die to protect him and I wouldn't blink an eye if it meant he came out the other side unharmed.

All I wanted was to be in his arms for eternity and never leave, leaving would feel like tearing out my soul because he know held it. It isn't mine anymore, It's his for eternity. 

He was the new center of my universe.

He seemed to be feeling the same if the look of shock, adoration, and wonderment on his face was anything to go by. 

I saw him look at his wrist to be sure before looking at me like a lost puppy.

I smiled gently and took a small step towards him "hello Elijah, I have been waiting a long time to meet you" I said with a twinkle in my eye while offering him a rare smile that only those closest to me have ever seen.

~~~~~~

Elijah couldn't believe his eyes, he had given up on the thought of a mate centuries ago but here she was standing in front of him looking like the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. 

She was absolute perfection, a light he never knew he needed but could now never live without.

All he wanted in this world was to see her happy now, his revenge against his brother didn't matter, the doppelganger didn't matter, only her.

She would be the only thing that mattered for the rest of their days, everything came second now. 

When she smiled at him he felt a warmth spread through him like never before His entire being was singing, it felt almost like he was floating.

He slowly walked up to her taking the time to look at every small detail on her face. Every freckle and tiny scar was there for him to see and he wanted to learn them all.

When he reached her he ever so gently held her face in his hands.

He was so gentle it seemed like he was holding the most precious artifacts in the world. 

He looked at her with reverence shining in his eyes "I have been waiting centuries for you" he said quietly as he brushed his thumb gently over her cheek.

~~~~~~

I smiled at him brightly before launching myself into his arms. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

His face was immediately in my neck breathing in my scent while I did the same. Damn why does this man smell so good? he smells like pine, as if he had just walked out of the forest...maybe I should take him to a forest...I could totally fuck in a forest...No Ally! Now is not the time!

He wrapped his arms around me just as tightly and I felt more complete than any other time in either of my lives.

The moment was interrupted by a crash and then Stefan and Damon doing their Up here down here shit. 

Before anyone could do anything I turned away from Elijah and screamed "DAMON AND STEFAN SALVATORE, YOU GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE CALMLY OR SO HELP ME I WILL ROAST YOU ALIVE" I screamed angrily into the house as I glared daggers at the doorway. Damnit I was having such a good time and these idiots just had to come running in and fuck it all up!

Elijah raised an eyebrow at me but I just smirked and turned back towards the stairs expectantly. 

Damon was suddenly there but not Stefan yet "what are you doing witchy?" he asked suspiciously with an aggressive look on his face as he lifted an eyebrow.

I just lifted an unimpressed eyebrow "get out here hero hair, this is my mate Elijah and if you touch him I will destroy everything you love in this life while you watch then make sure you are dragged to the pits where you will meet my great great grandpappy in the special place people who piss off Taylor witches go" I say threateningly.

Damon immediately put his hands up and backed away when he saw exactly how serious I was, Mates were sacred and every supernatural knew not to mess with someone's mate unless they wanted to die.

Stefan sped into the room and glared at me "where is Elena?" he demanded as he looked between me and Elijah suspiciously.

I did not like his tone and I made it known by giving him an aneurysm making him drop to the ground clutching his head "don't be rude, Your precious Elena is sleeping nice and safely right over there. They didn't even touch her" I say as I stop the spell. 

He immediately runs to her side while Elijah gives me a confused look. Shit, he has no idea what the hell is going on.

I could also see the respect in his eyes which made me feel all fuzzy and like I want to melt into a puddle of mush on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY, I am so excited where finally in the good stuff, u guys don't know but i literally have zero patience so doing this book by the timeline was driving men insane. I hope you guys liked there first meeting. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

Okay guys I haven't touched an authors note while editing but I had to make a point here that yes I did change and add a lot in this chapter. most being the whole silence bubble spell. I know I just kinda made it fan fic magic the first time so now it actually has an explanation. I just didn't have an idea then but I thought of that while I was editing and was like okay cool. so now it has an explanation yay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 929 12
Rosa wanted a life like the characters in her favourite books and when she meets Caius when she went with her sister to Italy she falls in love. Will...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.5K 169 13
This is a fanfiction which starts a little later than 3x10 "Erchomai" of Shadowhunters ends. It's mainly about Jace and Simon, trying to deal with th...
257K 8.8K 36
Na Jaemin : You left me Lee Jeno! It was you who wanted to divorce me. It was never me. Never my decision. But now that you want me back, I have to c...