FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJ✔️

Par AlexiaXnamjoon

How would you feel when someone you insulted very badly wants to marry you? Well the same happens with Min j... Plus

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
BC #1
BC #2
BC #3
BC #4
SPECIAL THANKS
BC #5
BC #6
BC #7

Part 50

2.3K 134 36
Par AlexiaXnamjoon

"Korea's top 1 businessman in jail? Well recently Seoul police just arrested him In the crime of abusing his daughter. Who would've thought that this successful man would do such a thing to his own child but thankfully some days ago his daughter also known as Kim jiah now came to the police and informed but it didn't ended here. She also explained that from how long he's been abusing her and Torchering her. Police decided to take immediate action ignoring the fact that he's Korea's top 1 businessman and a billionaire. She also revealed how he's been living in luxury through his illegal doings!

So this was the first hottest news of today but before we start the second one let's take a little break! But don't go anywhere! Keep watching because the next news is just as shocking as the first one. Till then this is your honest reporter Chan Seong." and then the ad pops up.

Everyone has been sitting on the couch and watching this news. As the ad pops up they all move their gaze to jiah.

" mostly people don't get too happy after hearing that their father is in jail but I don't know why I'm so happy?" jiah chuckles lightly.

" we are happy to know that you're happy." namjoon says smiling and the others nodded.
" thank you all of you this wouldn't be possible without you all." jiah thanked them.

" no jiah, what he did was wrong and he deserves it." Jennie says while the others nodded.

" oh, my baby has become so smart." taehyung who was sitting beside Jennie pulled Jennie's cheeks.
" what do you mean? I was always smart!" Jennie corrects him with a pout which taehyung couldn't handle.
" yeah yeah! You are always smart!" taehyung agrees taking her in a warm embrace. The others just adore them so did jiah.

" they are so happy." she muttered as a drop of tear fell from her eye but she quickly wipes it.

" I'm excited what's the next news" jungkook says excitedly.
" you're excited as if it's some cartoon." jimin blurted.
" it's really pleasing to know that he is in jail now." jungkook says happily.

" yeah an-" hoseok was cut off by jungkook.

" oh! Oh! It started!! SHUSH......." jungkook shushed him while hoseok rolled his eyes.

" hey there! We are back with another hot news as we promised!" the reporter grinned.

" this news has been everywhere and Netizens are getting crazy about it. So let me be straightforward and tell you already. As I informed you that Min seonghoon got arrested but while he was taken away by the Seoul police he revealed something shocking in front of the media.

Wanna know what he revealed??
Well........
It's about Kim seokjin. The top 2nd businessman in Korea also famous for being many girls first love. His good looks played a major role in his success and now he is a married guy which did break many girls heart. He is the son-in-law of the Min family. Yes! He is married to Min jiah the only daughter of Min seonghoon."

" what the fuck is this?" jimin says confused like the others.
" I knew he won't leave this easily. Since it's about seokjin I think I know what it is." jiah said completely angry on her father.

" recently there was a plane crash if you may not know the plane was travelling from New York to Seoul but unfortunately, the plane wasn't able to reach seoul as it was crashed on the way but what's shocking is this:

a clip of Min seonghoon getting arrested was played.

" Min seonghoon what do you have to say about this issue?" a reporter asked to him as he was been taken to the police car by the police. He was crowded with media and reporters asking him several questions while the police drags him with them mercilessly.
" Min seonghoon! Are you guilty of what you did?!"
" Min seonghoon!"
" answer us!"
" min seonghoon you BASTARD!"
" you deserve this!"

Some were angry on him and they even tried to get to him and hit him but the police stopped them and protected him.
Police successfully took him in the car but some reporters were putting their mics in the car still asking him.
" let's go!" the police said to the driver but Min seonghoon stopped him.
" wait! Wait! Let me say something to the media first. they need answers too." he said to the police while smirking.
The police thought for a second and nodded and as he did a reporter quickly placed his mic in front of him.
" come come! The camera should be at him." the reporter said to the cameraman behind him.

" I see.... You all are really needy for answers but I'll let you choose."
The reporter furrowed his eyebrows.
" you all are always looking for a hot news then should I tell you one? Or you want me to answer your questions? It's upon you." he says as the reporter looks at his cameraman asking for his opinion.

The police wanted to stop min seonghoon but let it go since it's the last time of him being on Television.

" looks like you really have a good news why don't you tell us that." the reporter says to him and he smirked.

" good choice. I promise you won't regret that."
And the clip ended.

" curious? Let me tell you. Kim seokjin was also one of the passengers travelling from that plane which we talked about some minutes ago. Yeah. He had a plane crash and sadly I have to say that he is no more with us today. Min seonghoon revealed this to the reporter and as soon as this clip was released it went viral and Netizens and all of his fans are getting crazy. They are all angry on his family that hided this thing with the fans and also the company. Even the company workers of Kim company weren't informed about this news instead his family lied to them that he's on a long business trip but now everything is been revealed. We confirmed with the airport facility if the news is true and it do is true. And since it went viral media has gathered outside the Kim company. " a clip played of outside of the Kim company.

" oh no!" hoseok says in frustration.

" this is a big issue. If we didn't handle it now things would get out of hand." namjoon says.

" thank god hyung's house address isn't been revealed to the public or else all this crowd would be outside this house right now." taehyung sighs.

" he is so evil even though he was getting arrested he still revealed this." Jisoo said.

" jiah, why aren't you saying anything?" hoseok looked at jiah who was sitting emotionless.
" I knew he would do something like this." was the only thing she said.

" the media is everywhere and we have to give a statement to the media or else there would be more chaos." namjoon said to everyone.

" looks like we have to go to the company." hoseok says getting up from his seat.
" wait! What are you guys even gonna say?" jiah stops them.

" what do you mean? 'What we are gonna say?' of course we have to make them believe that he's on a business trip." jimin says and jiah disagrees which made the others both shocked and confused.

" you all are not going to do that." she said.
" why? Then what else should we do?" jungkook asks.

" just tell them the truth and apologize them for hiding this thing." she replied which her friends were against.

" what?"

" yes, for how long are we going to hide it? We need to tell them the truth."

" are you sure?"

" the truth is the truth. We can't change it." she said before going upstairs to her room.

The others looked at each other confused.
" did she just accept the fact that seokjin is dead?" Ms. Enwoo asks.

" I guess so."

^

Kim jiah.
Four days later...

It's been four days since my father got arrested and seokjin's death news spread. As I requested to my friends they did what I said. They did confess the truth to the public and thankfully there are less chaos now.

Though I accepted the fact that seokjin is not in this world anymore I still keep having illusion of him everytime. Like jungkook said maybe I miss him too much that these illusions won't leave me but I'm too used to these that I ignore them nowadays. It's not like I'm ignoring seokjin, I'm ignoring his memories. I do wanna remember him and his memories but the only thing they do to me is hurt me. Whenever I think of him I just get broken so these days I'm trying to control myself. I always pray to God to keep him happy in heaven and may he rest in peace.

The good days of jiah were on a trip all this time but seems like they are coming back.

AND IT'S PART 50!!!
WE REACHED PART 50!

AND IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS STORY THEN YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON ON EARTH!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
285K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
77.8K 5.2K 15
「Hoseok is determined to escape his fate. Namjoon just wants to be loved.」 Or, in which Hoseok dreams of being a dancer and standing on his own feet...
143K 9.5K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...