Behind the Curse [BL]

De XSw33tie

When Shen Yu was little, he accidentally stepped on a flower which is a spiritual flower. Thus, he got cursed... Mai multe

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 13

2K 115 23
De XSw33tie

"Senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out to him.

Li Feng was a bit startled, but none of it showed on his face. He then turned around to face Shen Yu.

Upon seeing his upper body, Shen Yu really wants to die. How can God be so unfair? Li Feng had a muscular body that all men wish to have. As for him, he has nothing, but flat and skinny meat on him. It was truly unfair to him.

Li Feng didn't reply as he waited for Shen Yu to continue on.

"Um...that senior brother Li, I was going to ask you if there is a place where I could take a bath."

"No bath place."

"Ah?"

"If you want to take a bath inside the room, then you have to carry the water into the room by yourself."

"Oh, I see."

Having said that, Shen Yu starts to take off his robe.

"What are you doing?" Li Feng asked, being a bit startled.

"I want to take a bath now."

Shen Yu was too lazy to carry the water back into the room and since Li Feng is taking a bath in the waterfall, he might as well take one now.

Besides, they are both men so it wouldn't be a problem. Even if Li Feng has muscle while he has nothing, Shen Yu is not scared of him.

Li Feng ignored him and quickly turned around just in case he happened to see something that he's not supposed to see. He's afraid that it might pollute his pure view of the world.

"Ah! The water is too cold." Shen Yu complained once he got into the water. He really has no idea how Li Feng could stay in the water for so long without complaining. No wonder, he is so cold toward other people.

"Quiet."

"Oh." Shen Yu finally zip his mouth in fear of annoying Li Feng.

Li Feng stayed quite a distance away from Shen Yu and had his back toward the latter the whole time.

Because the water was too cold, Shen Yu just washed himself up very quickly and got out of the water as he couldn't stand it as it was extremely cold. After he finished putting on his robe, Shen Yu bid goodbye to Li Feng before he walked back to his room without looking back.

Seeing his dummy junior brother had already left, Li Feng soon followed.

That night was the best night Shen Yu had ever since he left home. He slept comfortably on the bed and only woke up when the sun was already up long ago.

"Good morning, senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out to Li Feng, feeling very good despite it wasn't early anymore.

Unlike Shen Yu, Li Feng got up very early. He was inside his room reading books. He can hear Shen Yu's loud voice outside of his room.

With a flick sleeve, the door to his room was open. He can see Shen Yu standing outside of the door.

"Come inside."

"Yes, senior brother Li."

"Here." Li Feng gave Shen Yu a small pendant with his name engraved on it.

Shen Yu took the pendant with a smile on his face.

The pendant was just a normal one with no special design on.

Seeing how his dummy junior brother was looking at the pendant as if it were some sort of rare treasure, Li Feng unconsciously curved his lips.

"Thank you, senior brother Li." Shen Yu said it sincerely before hanging the pendant into his waist belt.

"No need. This is just a pass token indicating that you are a part of Clear peak."

"I know. But, still thank you."

"Mm."

"Then, I won't be bothering senior brother Li any longer." Shen Yu bowed to Li Feng.

Right now, his stomach is calling for him, so he really needs to take care of his stomach first.

"Wait. I have something that I need to tell you."

"Alright. What does senior brother Li want to tell me?"

"Since you are living in Clear peak now, I want you to follow the rules here."

"Okay, please tell me what rules you want me to follow."

"First, don't be so loud. Second, don't wake up late. Third, don't be lazy with your practice. Fourth, don't just fart in front of me."

Shen Yu, "..." upon hearing the fourth rule.

Fart? Humph! Who would want to fart in front of you?

"Understand." Shen Yu can definitely handle those easy four rules.

"Good. When I think of more rules I will tell you."

Shen Yu, "..."

Damn...this bastard is clearly using his authority as the senior brother. If not for the fact that he was Shen Yu's senior brother, Shen Yu would definitely give him a good beating.

Suppressing his anger since he didn't want to be on the bad side of his senior brother Li, Shen Yu can only agree, "Okay. Then in return can senior brother Li accompany me to eat everyday?"

Now that they are fellow disciples, Shen Yu thought it wouldn't be bad if he had someone to eat with him since he really misses his family a lot.

In the past, he had always eaten with his family, but now he had no one else to eat with him which made Shen Yu feel kind of lonely. Besides, if he cooks everyday his cooking skill would definitely improve.

"Your cooking is not that good, but considering the fact that you are willing to follow the rules here, I will agree to your condition."

After they made the deal, Shen Yu left Li Feng's room and headed straight to the kitchen to cook something for them.

Once he finished cooking the food, Shen Yu called out loudly to Li Feng excitedly, in which he had totally forgotten about the first rule that he shouldn't be so loud.

Li Feng can only facepalm when he hears Shen Yu's soft loud voice. Seriously, his dummy junior brother really gives him a headache.

Didn't they just talk about the rules just now?

Li Feng came out of his room and went straight to the pavilion where Shen Yu had already placed the food on the table.

Smelling the delicious aroma, Li Feng unconsciously felt his mouth watery.

It didn't take long before they cleared the food on the table.

As usual Li Feng commented on the food saying that it was alright. Yet, he ate the most and even stole a bit of Shen Yu's share when he went to get something from the kitchen.

After they finished eating, Shen Yu asked Li Feng to help him look at his spiritual energy. He felt like there is something wrong with it since he can't increase his cultivation level no matter how much he meditates as there seems to be something blocking his inner energy.

Li Feng touched Shen Yu's wrist to feel his inner energy flow, however everything seemed normal. He couldn't detect anything unstable within Shen Yu's spiritual energy. He then decided to send a bit of his inner power to see if that would help Shen Yu with his cultivation.

They both sat in a lotus position facing each other. They both had their eyes closed. Li Feng had his hands on top of Shen Yu's small hand to send him a bit of his inner power to see if that would help his dummy junior brother to increase his cultivation.

Even after transferring some of his inner energy into Shen Yu nothing seems to work. Shen Yu's cultivation level did not increase even a bit.

"I'll ask master when he comes out from seclusion." Li Feng told Shen Yu.

He really didn't know what was wrong with Shen Yu's inner power since everything seemed to be stable when he checked it.

Since meditating wouldn't help Shen Yu with his cultivation, Li Feng then decided to teach him how to fly using a sword.

Despite the fact that Shen Yu came from the Wind sect, he still didn't know how to fly with a sword. First, after getting cursed he became more of an indoor person, thus he didn't have time to practice sword flying. Besides, at that time he was still little. Second, he ran away from home before he could even practice sword flying.

Thus, upon hearing that Li Feng would teach him how to fly with a sword, Shen Yu became extremely excited.

------------—————-

The author has something to say:

What are some of the rules that Li Feng should add for Shen Yu:

1. Don't randomly smile to other people

2. Don't cook for other people

3. Don't stare at other people

4. No crying is allowed unless...

5. Others

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...