d u s k || ENHYPEN

By seokjinniesgalaxy

Sacred. date started: 11/ 05/ 20 ended: __/ __/ __/ More

a // n
: d u s k
AMETHYST
RUBY RED
DUSK BLACK
EMERALD
AMBER
BLUE SAPPHIRE
WHITE SAPPHIRE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FIFTY ONE
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
on-hold or discontinue bcos i lost my shit
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX

THIRTY THREE

387 25 20
By seokjinniesgalaxy

Never had Jungwon expected this, he felt played and betrayed. he wished, he didn't trust everything about Hoseok. he should have stayed back in Daegu, the reason why he was in Edhens is for Niki. though, that's the problem. he came to Edhens for nothing, he was tricked. he looked like a fool believing everything Hoseok said.

"I promise, young prince. Niki will be back."

"don't worry, I'll help you."

those sickly pretty lies, feeling like he was drugged by those, he was. the words he really believed and trusted were immediately replaced by,

"Do you seriously think I would help you?"

"It's my luck, that the mind scanner, who's that again? Sunghoon? if he was there, you wouldn't be fooled so easily."

"are you that desperate to see Jeongguk's scared? you won't see him again, Jeongguk turned him into a new different person."

Jungwon wanted to cry, why do he have to end up to this situation in his life?

All he wanted was for Niki to come back, for Sunoo. for them. but instead, he ended up here. deciding whether his life or death. no doubt, he'll die only here.

"Pity you, you'll heal Edhens. whether you like it or not, you will." 

the King announced to him, by the time he stepped in front of the throne room. he thought he was going to be a descendant, but he thought wrong. he was actually the healer of this cursed country. it's dark, no more lively at all.

So was this his purpose on being a living thing? a human being? to heal, a whole country. he can't do that, he can't. he's too weak, he's capabilities weren't in enough.

"Edhens? I thought, I was going to be the descendant only?"

He responded to that announcement, no wonder why the country was really dark. he really isn't an observant person.

"No, No one's taking over me. You aren't going to be the descendant means, helping you to make Niki come back here is out of my vocabulary also. guards."

With that, he was already dragged out of the throne room by two big guards. he didn't protest, too shock to even process everything properly. The emerald only came back to his senses when he felt his knee caps hit the cold, rough floor. he was being captive, snapping his head towards the sound of metal screeching against each other. he was locked up, inside this cold, big yet small room.

"Hey, Mr.? Why did you lock me up here?"

his voice was a mere whisper, screaming pleads he wished he can yell out was playing at the back of his head. he wanted all this to be a sick dream. he was ignored, so he decided curl himself in the corner as he held his knees close to his chest.

How about Niki? Sunoo? how about the rest, what was going to happen. he wondered what they're doing while he was here locked up. would they even find out what happened to him? would they?

he wants to be out of here, his cant use any of his abilities inside this prison- cell. why is he in the prison- cell in the first place? he isn't a criminal. all Jungwon wanted was, warmth. he longed for that, maybe someone can give him the things he wanted to have. and now, his jumbled thoughts jumped through the thought of his Jake hyung. wish he was there with him to give him loving embraces.
Heeseung hyung, to give him a peace word, massage his tired head. he wanted to be embraced with their warmth.

"Get out."

the metal small gates opened, as the annoying sound of metal screeching irritated all of them, their faces scrunching up at the disgusting sound.

Jungwon didn't dared to even move.

he was treated badly inside this cell, he felt like a dog.
the wants on using one of his powers was now forgotten, he once tried it, but the guard in watch was severely damaged. making the King order the higher ranks guards to watch his cell, he never wanted to use it that much, now he was feeling bad about the person he hurt.

so instead of being stubborn and using his powers, he stopped himself, endured the itchiness of letting his powers out. he doesn't want to hurt someone anymore.

"Up!"

the loud shout made him shake, he was feeling so vulnerable again. he stood up abruptly, not liking the idea to be dragged out again.

he slowly headed towards the bars, letting himself out of the cell. he was definitely a prisoner here, an innocent prisoner. the guard watched him and nodded the way, he got the sign so he walked, followed by the guard behind.

in relief, he wasn't touched this time. he cringed at everything when the guards laid their fingers at him, which he only cried. touched, means, grabbed and dragged by his arms.

another guard was already in his front, making him follow. he kept his head low, watching his foot taking steps at the floor. where do his feet would lead him?

"You will be meeting the King."

at that words spoken, he was already pushed inside the throne room. him landing on his knees. he cursed every misery in his life. he looked up as he rose in his feet.

"Poor Jungwon."

the tone was more into teasing and mocking, no wonder why this country was cursed. the King was the main curse. the call of his name made him furrow his brows.

"Now, we should start everything."

Hoseok said, standing up from his throne and stepping onto the small steps as he eared Jungwon.

What will they start?

"follow me, descendant. " that tone again.

Hoseok turned to head on the left, taking those big steps to reach a door. Jungwon's irises flicked into an emerald color. he was turning furious, and was aching to let everything out.

Jungwon had been planning to do something, use his powers against the King. so that's what he did, with the King being unconscious on the surrounding. he let out one.

the green mist formed in front of him, with a snap on his fingers a sudden attack was thrown on the King's back, Hoseok stumbled forward. Jungwon used the power he rarely practice, it was harmful to everything and could kill everything around him if he used it incorrectly.

"did you just use your power against me?" the King faced him, making him smirk as his orbs was now full emerald.

"what if I did?"

"Just so you know, I'm the mist powerful here. that attack didn't even harmed me."

"if you're the most powerful, why can't you heal this fucking country yourself?" Jungwon cursed.

Hoseok was left speechless, that was right. why can't he?

"I know, Can... Can you just follow me?"

"Of course, Whatever you wanted."

Jungwon isn't like this earlier, what happened to him.
he doesn't even know why he acted like this. what if something messes up?

Jungwon won't let that happen.

[Happy Taehyung Day!]

[Do you have any anxieties?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.5K 20
➵ "i'm sorry, i just can't be someone's secret..." © teilip , 2021 completed.
25.8K 234 29
Just some Enhypen Sickfics! Requests are open! No bxb!
43.6K 2.3K 29
"Because I lost everything, I became a monster that can't die." Started - 3•2•23 Ended - 10•13•23
499K 22.7K 39
❝YOU'VE GOT TALENT❞ -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- in which a troubled girl is caring for her sick brothe...